Why can different races get along in Australia but not in America or Europe?

Why can different races get along in Australia but not in America or Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521752/Children-incest-cult-living-deformed-mute-Australian-valley.html
vice.com/en_us/article/exmnkp/why-is-australias-incest-cult-so-shocking
stuff.co.nz/world/australia/73172127/mother-of-abused-children-betty-colt-to-be-deported-to-new-zealand
news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/three-men-found-guilty-of-raping-unconscious-man-with-beer-bottle-at-australia-day-party/news-story/e52ecd65254beecb12cd23baedeb753a
youtube.com/watch?v=RzpRU347BDU#t=2.718687
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/22/navy-staff-tolerated-widespread-child-sexual-abuse-of-recruits-royal-commission-says
unvis.it/theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/22/navy-staff-tolerated-widespread-child-sexual-abuse-of-recruits-royal-commission-says
border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/application-options/descent
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGfKFFm-eI
youtube.com/watch?v=1LoWXJkNzms
youtube.com/watch?v=dlIU7o6BujM
youtube.com/watch?v=X49_lBbIMVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gce4S70N7LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VmoJGMe9_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why can different races get along in capital cities in Australia but not in America or Europe?
Fixed

Because Ausfalia is an inbred backwater dump in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

>flag

>be Chinese
>can't date any white girls here
Because white girls don't race mix here.

>be white
>take all the Asian girls
Because white guys feel secure here.

That's why

I always look down at white men here I see with Asian women. They are always beta cucks.

If my Dad was born in Australia and has an Australian passport can I move to Australia?

>>can't date any white girls here
for what its worth

i'd have tried to set you up but unless you're basically solid as fuck with a maori haircut it's all uphill

Wow what broadbush only using ancedotal experience

also i don't date chinese bitches because your language is basically cancer on the ear

because Australia is 90% white

don't know is google bad for this shit

i think it's the opposite though

Because we jump people in like a prison gang

>Why can different races get along in Australia?
fixed it for ya

> fixed it for ya ?
>Why can different races get along in Australia?

OP states: Why can different races get along in Australia?
> American retard

> Europe
Mostly sandniggers

> America
Mostly niggers & spics

> Australia
Mostly Indians & chinks

There isn't an asian lives matter movement in the US despite there being a significant amount of asians. There are no asians being "targeted" by the police.

No. We’re full.

Because each race is segregated into their own suburbs for the most part

Even for white Anglos?

>imblying

The dark, disturbing secrets of a picturesque Australian valley where unwashed children born from generations of incest lived with physical deformities in a 'cult' of 40 adults and youngsters emerged today.

Incapable of intelligible speech, some of the children had oddly-formed features as the result of being born to parents who were themselves related.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521752/Children-incest-cult-living-deformed-mute-Australian-valley.html

Yeah it’s a good rule
Spillage does eventually occur but that’s the next gen and by then they are pretty much australianised (unless islam)

UNWASHED
N
W
A
S
H
E
D

fuck off nisem

We don't get along here, bud. Unless you're a literal dog from the Melbourne CBD, you hate the Sudanese.

interesting, i have seen This photo in a documentary about boers in south-africa. why are you shilling for them being aussies?

There were forty people in total, including twelve children under sixteen, all living without running water, electricity or sewerage. The children were filthy and afraid of the strangers, while many of them were deaf, blind, mentally handicapped or physically deformed. DNA tests subsequently showed that only one of them wasn’t directly related,

vice.com/en_us/article/exmnkp/why-is-australias-incest-cult-so-shocking

>only one wasn't directly related

"They were lacking basic life skills, such as the ability to shower and clean their teeth voluntarily.

"Their living environment was inadequate and their health and dental needs had been severely neglected.

"Additionally, their schooling and educational needs had been ignored, contributing to their developmental delay and deficits in intellectual functioning."

stuff.co.nz/world/australia/73172127/mother-of-abused-children-betty-colt-to-be-deported-to-new-zealand

They don't. Anglos hate Italians and vice versa. Lebs hate everyone who isn't Leb. Greeks tolerate Anglos but hate Italians and Lebs. We don't get along, we just stay out of eachother's way and we're simply civil if we have to cross paths.

THREE men have been found guilty of raping a teenager with a beer bottle after he passed out at an Australia Day party.

Bailey Hayes-Gordon, Jacob Watson and Nicholas Jackson have spent the last week on trial in the Brisbane District Court after pleading not guilty to assaulting the 19-year-old man in 2015.

A jury convicted all three men on Friday.

news.com.au/national/queensland/courts-law/three-men-found-guilty-of-raping-unconscious-man-with-beer-bottle-at-australia-day-party/news-story/e52ecd65254beecb12cd23baedeb753a

Yhis must be why the parliament wants to legalize gay marriage. Too many pooftas.

I don't know. It was on jewgle.

Intergenerational hate, I suppose.
Fear of responsibility; need for scapegoats and self justification? Just a few guesses on a very complex phenomenon.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzpRU347BDU#t=2.718687

The commission said there had been widespread physical and sexual abuse of child recruits at Leeuwin from the 1960s to 1972.

“We find that Leeuwin’s institutional environment was such that abuse was allowed to occur,” the commission said in findings released on Tuesday.

Senior staff members had known of and tolerated rites of initiation within an unofficial hierarchy among junior recruits at the Western Australian navy shore base, the report said.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/22/navy-staff-tolerated-widespread-child-sexual-abuse-of-recruits-royal-commission-says

Even the navy is gay.

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/22/navy-staff-tolerated-widespread-child-sexual-abuse-of-recruits-royal-commission-says

2010 Science ranking: lower than Estonia.

isnt nisem in china?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Okay

Because we only accept educated skilled immigrants. We only have 14,000 humanitarian refugee intake each year. It's rare for a western country to have most of its welfare abusers to be white Anglos and it's most entrepreneurial demographic to be new immigrants. Asian immigrants are pretty much funding my Neetbux.

>>Why can different races get along in capital cities in Australia
They clearly don't
When I walk around the city, this is what I see
>Asians hanging out with Asians
>Muslims hanging out with Muslims
>Africans hanging out with Africans
>1 white guy sitting on a park bench eating his lunch while staring at his phone

border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/application-options/descent

Cucked by the BBC.

December 2016 Poor Australia education ranking prompts soul searching

>Ranking in these subjects has tumbled since 1995, to sit below countries like Kazakhstan, cyprus and Slovenia.

Why is lux lower than israel, when all the stats are much higher, except reading, which is only two points lower. if you total the points up israel gets an avererage of 458.67 whereas lux gets 481.67, even austria has higher average at 486.67.

Seriously what the actual fuck?

This. We are basically becoming America.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGfKFFm-eI

There is a funny little angry leaf ITT, He will get no (you)s from me but lets see how much his dedication is.

Cronulla. Indian taxi drivers bashed by niggers. Niggers fightingi with Abo's and Pacific Islanders. Niggers flash mobbing shopping centres and standing over Gook shop keepers. Most Aussie prisons flooded with mudslimes for crimes against the person (along with niggers) or terrorism. And there's more but why waste any more time on you? You ignorant faggot.

Akamai ranks australia 51st in the world when it comes to internet speeds.

I rarely see a white guy who isn't staring down at his phone.

Maybe Lux forgot to pay kosher taxes.

Had some big dude basically walk into me today because he would not take his eyes off his phone.
Hope he gets hit by a bus the disrespectful cunt

HAIL SATAN

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
You conveniently forgot about the part where white people looted, massacred and ruled all the other non white countries.

And started two world wars.

And are going to be responsible for the third one.

(((they))) are just behind on the D&C tactics, give it some time.

Yesterday.

A WOMAN who used an unusual, and probably uncomfortable, method to bring meth through a Northern Territory airport has escaped immediate jail time.

Maria Helen Clarke was also caught couriering more than 13kg of cannabis through Alice Springs airport.

She pleaded guilty in the NT Supreme Court to supplying a commercial quantity of cannabis, which, if sold on the streets of Alice would have seen her bosses turn up to $74,000 profit.

Clarke, 50, of Adelaide, also pleaded guilty to possessing 0.88g of meth, which she had stashed inside her vagina on the flight from Adelaide to Alice Springs in February.

Because we're laid back until shit goes to far and then you get Cronulla.

We won't be opening the gates for Muslims. We hate them. We just tolerate them for appearances.

Less Jews
Nice weather
Share a common hatred for lebos and abos

and then theres you
>half cast of both
>noone will date you except trannies

Also mostly Asians. They tend to have jobs and commit little crime. As far as minorities go we lucked out.

you forgot about the part where the western cape was uninhabited before european settlement and nearly everything 200km east of joburg is rightful euro clay

because aussies don't give a fuck and if you're a weak or useless cunt you get called out on it
while other countries pander, aussies tell minorities to harden the fuck up
cheers cunts

We're Celts, fuck the poms

his grandpa didnt want him
>not even shitposting

No-one ever accused Aussies of being well read.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LoWXJkNzms

That still doesn't target my point. White countries have been responsible for the destruction of non white countries.

Historical resentment and Islam

In America, blacks resent whites over slavery, and Hispanics (well, only Mexicans) resent America over the Mexican-American war.

In Europe Arabs Muslims hate just about everyone who isn't a Muslim and Africans resent Europe for colonialism.

As far as I can tell the Chinese have no particular problem with Australians. Also, they're a lot better behaved than Arabs, blacks, or hispanics.

take a stall through perths northbridge most groups of jabronies are racist groups of ethnics. prove me wrong? pro tip you can't. it's not the whites racism. it's the 'minoritys problems. Modern Irish imagrants do not want to be aussies, reason for there mick clubs. let the aus man rise and be the leaders of the nation not the constant immigrants that ruin the culture of top tier aus mateship.

it is a long ass story that starts in ten and a half score ago (~210 years).

the short story is a lot of people got fucked over and they are still butt hurt and blame people who have got nothing to do with it.

Bogans (Australian nationalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=dlIU7o6BujM

because you get along with abbos so well right

I pity the fools

Spike strip fail
youtube.com/watch?v=X49_lBbIMVc

Turnbull's pussy handshake

youtube.com/watch?v=Gce4S70N7LQ

>listening to harold
>cunt next to me says "is harold a poof? dad said poofs are evil"
>woman says "being gay is okay"
>he says "fuck off cunt"
>he gets taken away and doesn't come back to school for a week
he was right. poofs are evil.

Tell me your secrets grass

youtube.com/watch?v=7VmoJGMe9_A

lol

>libs
>abos

>lot's of luck, fellas

you failed the test

I don't understand my friend.
You killed the natives of australia, whos left to get along with?

Sound like Muslims.

we shoulsd have taught our niggers how to huff petrol

if you are a mongrel you might as well just kill yourself desu

Take all our niggers and your tune will change.

OP is clearly not Australian.

Just wait until those races start to grow aussiecunt.

wtf are those pajeets larping as negroes?

did an aussie take your girl or something? it's strange to post so much unless it was personal

Maybe we should just gas Turks chills and wetbacks

Thing about the white guy is, he has a job

because were still mostly white and chinks and rajputs don't suicide bomb or stab us

Cause Progeys in this country are completely distracted by abbos. They spend so much time alienating aborigonals and convincing them they are oppressed that they forget to do the same to anyone else. It's like a buglight for progressives the aboriginal community

Prolly cuz in america whites are pre-conditioned to hate blacks in tv, literiture, moves, etc. and blacks are to hate whites, our government wants to start a race war,

Cos white culture is promoted and not apologised for.
Don't vote yes, don't promote the chinkening of your country.
Stay true blue Aussie.
The big bro that we always look upto no matter how much we pretend we don't.