Feel like the scum of the earth. Anybody up

I think I'm really hurting someone. And I don't know what to do

stop?

>>Sup Forums

HOW IS THIS POLITICS. JANITORS PLS

I can't. I'm just realizing I'm depressed and can't do for a girl what she wants

Be a better person then go to /r9k

Wash that shitty black pill taste out of your mouth and know what to strive against with allies.

>crying over some chick
Nut up or shut up pussy, no one cares about your girl problems. Be a man and don't do what a girl wants for her sake

What did u do

There was this Nipp General in WWII, that claimed that he is not the one that is stabbing all of those children and women, that they are stabbing them self with his knife

this

Is the person you're hurting me because you posted this in Sup Forums?

Reclaim your honor through death

I thought I was over an ex. Now I'm falling in love and realizing I wasn't. But I need to tell the girl we need slow down because I actually love her. But haven't told her yet

I'm a 1st timer lol. Thought this was Sup Forums

And super drunk

I don't care if that's Southern, I don't give a fuck about her, but I really hope you get banned.

>Watching cartoons on netflix
Have you considered suicide?

annoying little fucks.

mind posting your email? wouldn't mind talking and trying to help someone out and possibly make a new friend.

I'm drunk enough too
This is nice tho

NORMIE SCUM I DONT WANT YOU BITCHING ABOUT YOUR SAD LIFE ON MY BOARD

How drunk are we talking?
Drunk enough to show a pic of your tits with timestamp?

>so what?

You Faggot. I got coerced into signing up for Scientology trying to get to a therapist.

Kys you worthless cesspool of beta atoms.

or someone to message you in private before the thread gets deleted.

The two are basicly the same thing.

Haha super beta to not wanna hurt a girl

Bump cause I'm really depressed

*something

this is a janitor

Super beta to come crying over it on a nazi board. Fucking Untermensch, be a man and fix your own problems.

Not crying. I'm drunk bunghole