One Punch Man Thread

>as if he doesn't have enough plot armor to turn goku into fine mist in one hit

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/942453/c5545ab5cd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice meme

I came to this thread for Saitama. Not this faggotry.

Fuck you OP

>Absolutely love OPM
>Anime announced
>Hype reaches unreal levels
>Everyone loves it
>Couldn't be happier
>Everyone on Sup Forums suddenly hates it

how are you surprised?

Fuck Sup Forums.

Found the Mexican

every thread of OPM is about power level shit

Let's talk about something else then, like what you want from the series

Personally, I want to see Garou literally fuck Sonic in the ass

I want to see saitama gets a new looks, a "Epic Hero" one.
The new appearance makes people believe that it is a new hero , saitama wins fans, popularity and recognition. then loses that new appearance and returns to the status quo. The new look becomes legend and nobody cares about saitama.

Man. DragonBall cucks are so fucking butthurt. I don't think they can realize that for how strong they can write Goku, people can do the same fucking thing to any character.

Dude I want you to be seriously honest wit me. Name another character besides goku( not from dbz) who survived universe+realm+sun busting attack to the chest and shook it off like a prick of a needle. Name another character besides goku who can stop stopped time and evade in stopped time. No one. Saitamas strongest feat isn't even planet busting level . He is roshi level at best.

It depends on whether you believe Saitama is all-powerful or just really, really strong.

SO, WHO WAS GOING TO ATTACK FIRST

BANG OR KING

Are you kidding?
The author already confirmed that it takes only 1 punch for Saitama to destroy half of the universe.

What can Goku do? get killed by a cuck's laser pistol?

I liked the latest OVA

>mfw

name one time Saitama was ever hurt, fatally injured or died.
Goku however has been shown to get his shit wrecked from time to time, how would he fair against a walking parody of the overpriced character trope?

saitama is still a human and no human, genetically, could ever surpass a saiyan

you do know the definition of plot armor right?

so did everyone else,no one hated it

also no new chapter this week but there is next week

Bullshit.
ONE never said that.

does not matter,no matter how strong goku is,he is still as fragile as a formula 1 car

It kinda matters because this false information needs to fucking stop.

>b-but Goku is still weaker because I said so!

Yeah, no.

oh no,not because of that i meant he has zero durability cause he can be killed by a laser

It works like this, and I hope this could end all future debates. We're comparing a character who has shown more impressive feats but can still lose in-canon, to a character who isn't as "flashy" but never even faced a decent challenge due to the less over the top setting he's in, and as long as Saitama doesn't, we'll never know what he's really capable of. So for now, there is no common ground for powerlevel debates.

It's not "everyone" and it's called hype backlash. I've seen tons of OPM threads where 90% of the people posting were fans.

It's not like fans started hating it. It's just that if something gets big, more people than ever will watch it and thus it'll get criticized and people will call it overrated etc. This happens to literally everything everywhere and to decide "I'M NEVER TALKING ABOUT THIS THING EVER AGAIN BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE LIKES IT" is lame.

There have been shows that became temporarily impossible to discuss thanks to a handful of loud idiots' spamming effort (see One Piece in 2008); OPM is not one of them. But even for One Piece it blew over.

Well there was that one time saitama was completely unaffected by black-hole equivalent forces

It takes one punch for Goku to destroy the whole universe though.

Saitama is a reality bender, he subconsciously bends reality so he is always powerful enough to win. That is why he was kicked into the moon instead of outer space.

One Punch Man is practically a comedy version of Osamu Tezuka's Strongest Robot on Earth arc; it uses satire (as opposed to drama) to get across the same idea that it doesn't matter who's the strongest and you should just be a true hero.

So why are there so many power level debates? Are people still meming ironically after YEARS after it stopped being funny, or are these discussions earnest?

one punch is just making fun of dbz shit while making saitama a based ass person/hero who knows he is op and still lets cops take credit. It's a joke people goku can't win cuz saitama IS fucking goku except to the end level (which is the joke)

>implying plot armor matters once you cross stories
Once he goes to the dbz universe or a neutral battleground, he's only as strong as Krillin at best

Wrong, he is as strong as the author wants him to be even without a plot, which is what OPM has always been.

Getting to topic... does anyone else really just kinda hate the Garou arc overall?

I just hate how it suddenly interjects this notion that there's some kind of hard defined rule that the bad guys threatening humanity fall into a literal 'monster' category.

Why can't we have supervillains without awkwardly juggling linguistics? It just comes off as really awkward and forced. It Garou's endless ranting during his fight doesn't help.

Real lacklustre imho.

Will the brown martial arts guy in the tournament finally be a worthy opponent for Saitama?

Yeah it's a fucking mess, but it's got some brilliant King moments

>irony goes straight over stupid peoples heads and they get upset over their own lack of understanding
This is hardly new.

Yeah even I'll admit the side stuff is top tier as usual.

I just hate how the series seemingly goes back on its own rule. The funny moments between Genos and Saitama established the whole 'your overblown backstories are stupid and lame stop boring us'.

But then Garou fights.. and fights... and fights.

And talks.. and talks... and talks.

It just goes on.

Who the fuck cares who is stronger? Atleast Saitama has a good show.

The hero association is a bureaucracy and most of what they do makes little sense. That's the point.

That's actually been a topic from the begginig.
If you re-read everything, you'll notice that Saitama only kills non-humans.
No matter how evil is a guy, if it's a human Saitama just won't kill him.
I don't know why the author made this strict separation between humans and monsters, but it's not something introduced in Garou's arc, it's simply the arc where it gets openly discussed by the characters.

I think the thing that confuses me most about the Garou arc is why he had to keep coming back to that one kid in that one park with that one magazine.

Because that kid was his only friend.

Because actually, Garou wanted to be a hero. Did you even read it?

Just avoid the shitposting threads like this one

>Saitama's power level is just a joke and not meant to be taken seriously
>NUH-UH! GOKU'S STILL STRONGER!

In-universe, if you abandon your humanity and become irredeemable, you physically transform into a literal monster. People who are still human still have a chance for redemption.

Super Tengan Gurren Lagann
Inferno Cop
Over Justice
Demonbane

Eat shit

For some people, power is the only beauty. So of course people are obsessed with finding the strongest.

Its not that OPM is bad.
Its the thousands of power level threads that ruin it for me.

You know it's not a proper OPM threads when the OP includes something abou Saitama fighing someone else. No exception, those kind of threads are all to be ignored.

So Garou is just someone who started changing into a monster?

Can Mr. Impossible from Mr. Men beat Saitama?

Yes and No

Only way to beat a joke character is with another joke character

Anime needed more Tatsumaki.

OVA was disappointing

4th, 5th and 6th were fucking great though.

And the Anime series still gave her two extra scenes. Hell, in what will be season 2 (King arc up to the end of that ongoing new arc) she litterally won't get any screentime, aside from that small extra chapter which the Anime doesn't adapt anyway.

Do you think ONE added a tournament arc because he wanted to parody tournament arcs, or is it because OPM is getting closer to the very tropes it's meant to be parodying?

g.e-hentai.org/g/942453/c5545ab5cd/

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Murata that asked him to do one.

Still. At first it felt like just a bit of new content to extend the hero hunt. Which felt right
And then we got a whole mini arc about MB, which felt fine too since he wasn't supposed to appear in the MA arc.
And it seems like we're gonna get to see WDM having to fight Garou, which felt fine too since he doesn't appear in the MA arc either.

And then what? This whole tournament feels super pointless with super pointless characters (at least makes a tournament with known characters for god's sake), just like all those added MA monsters which makes me wonder just how much will it be extended. The MA demons of the Webcomic were already far enough as fodders for the S class. That little scene with Bang wrecking that boxing demon was fucking neat though.

Theory is that the tournament is setting up for the new people in the New HA. The other monsters I have no idea however. They're going to have all be killed in this arc.

I don't get this theory. Aside from the fact that other HA is still just jobber material at this point
>we killed a demon with 30 people, though we lost 5 in the process, we're the shit!!

There is no reason for the martial artists who never gave a fuck about heroism to care now.

Those are just the Hunters. We don't know about anybody else. As for the martial artists, someone may have convinced them.

It was already repated by the HA that they couldn't find any new Hero worth it. If anything them asking for that sumo guy to become one and get into S class was quite clearly a despair move and he obviously not at this level. I don't see that other HA having anyone relevant, simply because its existence is pointless in the first place.

Except that Squirrel Girl has impressive feats unlike Saitama

But it's exactly the same for Goku isn't it?

I mean, you even throw in time skips where an enemy can literally punch the shit out of Goku while time is frozen and Goku will magically somehow come out of it unharmed

I honestly don't think they're above just saying "fuck it, kaioken x infinity" and have him beat Saitama in 1/infinity fraction of a second as a loophole.

>Who the fuck cares who is stronger?
B-BECAUSE DEATH BATTLE SAID GOKU CAN'T BEAT SUPERMAN! AND NORMIES WILL BELIEVE IT! SO WE NEED TO KEEP WHINING THAT GOKU IS THE STRONGEST!

>Muh Saitama is stronger
>Muh Goku is strongest
This shit here is some serious cringe. Both are characters from entirely different IPs, so comparing them is fucking retarded to begin with.

>Seriously comparing the strength of two character from different series with no common point of reference
Are people actually this autistic?

An all powerful human with no known limit. That's the difference between goku and Saitama. Saitama doesn't have a limit to make the big bad of the next arc scarier. Goku looses to Saitama for the same reason he looses to superman. Limitless>high limit

Well there was the time someone exerted the force of a black hole on saitama without him even flinching. So saying "Saitama feats just aren't as impressive" is hogwash. Goku's feats are flashy but if you make sense of them they're not all that impressive.

>But it's exactly the same for Goku isn't it?
No, Goku was literally shown to be capable of loss literally a few episodes ago and last movie it's been shown that goku can be dealt mortal damage (relatively easily.). Saitama still has no defined limits even close to within sight Despite what you arbitrary limits you try to force on him to make goku look better (same thing you guys did with superman)

The tournament arc is dragging on too long but I like the addition of the low level monsters, it makes the MA feel like more of an organization rather than just 20 powerful monsters teaming up

when is MOB out?

> black hole

Hello animeonlyfag. This was just the name, that was just a random psychic attack and it's nowhere near the level of a black hole, hell, it didn't even make Tatsumaki flinch either.

That tentacle guy was just a dragon on the same level as another dragon that couldn't even injure Bang.

And yes, Saitama's "feats" aren't that crazy, but who fucking cares. Featherine has got litterally as much power as the author and can erase anyone like Saitama and goku in seconds and she's from a fucking mystery story. So what?

People arguing so hard about "muh character is stronger" when talking about ones from different series is beyond autistic. Even more for DBZ and Capeshit where PLs are as inconsistent as they can be.

>Saitamas strongest feat isn't even planet busting level

Are you kidding? The shockwave from a punch that he pulled was enough to destroy a mountain all the way to the horizon.

Lord Boros was definitely a planet buster, and he beat him in one hit with the shockwave of a "serious" punch.

We don't even know right now if there are any limits to his power.

Squirrel Girls impressive feats came from how unimportant her character was and now she is an SJW tool.

> Lord Boros was definitely a planet buster

Neither the size of the shockwave and of Saitama's serious punch were anywhere near planet buster. Don't be silly. We litterally got them shown from space.

Did you not notice when he did his consecutive normal punches on Lord Boros the shockwave from his punches were putting huge craters in the ground several miles below him?

Saitama is a planet buster.

>nope nope just a name stop talking go to jail

Not in the ground. It just destroyed the bit of the ship behind Boros.

Fucking take that in context. The whole point was that nobody could see their fight and it just looked like the shit was exploding because of Tatsumaki. Something like creating huge craters at this moment never happened.

Yes, it's just a name. Deal with it powerlevelfag.

>this denial
This is great

>arguing power levels in OPM
Wow it really did go over the heads of shounenbabbies.

>you

samefag

next season

Is it possible that Saitama obtained his power from the nuclear radiation?

I mean he lives in an uninhabited area and he is bald...

nah, you're just a retard.

ayy

Same. I kinda liked it but the constant powerlevel threads pissed me off as well.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to Mobusaiko.

congrats, you figured out how to edit it, what was I thinking trying to debate an autist.

>the thread bumped between these posts
>samefag
NEWFAGS GET OUT

> autistic
> coming from the guy who talks about powerlevels and *-buster seriously

Which hero has the biggest cock?
Pic related

Nah, he has the biggest balls.

No need to worry about Mob. There's only one shitposter who can't even come up with a good troll name

I love these threads because you can tell the people replying to it are legitimately delusional.

>g.e-hentai.org/g/942453/c5545ab5cd/
One Pump Man