I'm calling niggers a son of a bitch now. New dog whistle

I'm calling niggers a son of a bitch now. New dog whistle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kknRkj-teQQ
youtu.be/txuWGoZF3ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all niggers are a literal son of a bitch. this is especially true for halfbreed mongrels born from coalburners. the mother is a bitch so they're the son of a bitch. another thing is all niggers are raised by single mother whores so they're all sons of bitches

I don't even feel insulted anymore.

Wow that is fucked

Also
>Mental health issue
>Fucks a nigger
Pottery.

Is it true people with serious issues study psychology?

A dog whistle for what? That's just a straight up insult.

Your mother paid the toll for burning the coal, it seems.

I wish misfortunes on Shaun.

Moreso if they have serious issues and dont know what is wrong with them. Those of us with serious issues that understand them are appalled by pseudoscience.

Shaun king literally only has like 200 followers. No one even knows him.

If this is you, I feel more sad for you than angry at your existence. Poor little nigglet left by his nigger father, it is an unfair existence.

>the absolute state of toothpastes

How many people do you know that don't have serious issues

So you're just a racist moron, huh?

Fuck off tranny

it is usually because their parents or brothers/sisters are psychotic and their lifelong experiences from working with them resonates with psychology.

>Sons of bitches need to pull their pants up.

>Sons of bitches need to stop mooching off the government

>sons of bitches need to stop acting like chimps all the time

>all sons of bitches smell like crack

So a white guy pretending to be black complains that the white president who has a Jewish daughter calls a mulatto a son of a bitch.

kek epin

Quite a few unless they aren't telling.

Some of them probably, I just want to help people so they don't end up like my relatives.
Meh, it could have been worse. I get to attend uni in a decent country and I don't have to worry about the death of my race.

imagine the fart that ass can make

That was the greatest moment in presidential speeches. Ever. And he was right, fuck them sons of bitches

>So a white guy pretending to be black
This. For the lightest skin black guy I've ever seen he sure is into identity politics.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Who?

Shaun King is white.

i told my wifes son that the nigger death squads would rape her mother and she literally started shaking

this
is
not
normal

CIA son of a bitches

I'm calling evertone Dotard.
>Checkmate you racist Dotard

checked

Fuckin' hell, that's pretty messed up actually. If it's true, at least i hope you're doing ok

Mr. vanilla "please call me a nigger" Shawn King.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

>son of a bitch
>Trump's harshest words
???

This is now the most common type of human breeding structure now. Thanks kikes. Civilization won't last much longer, I'm sure.

The lighter they are the more they hate their white blood.

OOOOOOH YAAAAAH
honestly maledict is the most op thing in history

i miss back when i played dota 2 in 2013-14

I heard the game went to shit tho so no loss I guess

And when the next fallout comes out, you'll buy it too!

i dont know, i started playing it back in the beta days and handed out codes to all my friends for it
still play it and honestly its not the same but its still pretty good ,a lot more balanced nowadays and still better than lol

>better than lol
no shit, it always was, from the business model to the overall art direction and hero design

my boys back in the day were beastmaster, BB, Doom, meepo, witch doctor, omniknight and chen

good fuckin times my nig

Kek op. You're literal what's in between the jew meme rubbing hands. And youre smart enough to confuse jew propaganda to push misdirection toward one of the false enemies. Btw whites included and here you are feeding their narrative.

Fake news wins again.

never really bothered learning meepo, but i swear to god anyone who knows how to play chen nowadays absolutely destroys every game

axe and spirit breaker are my nigs tho, so simple yet so effective

Because the Jews brought us up to hate ourselves in schools and with television

>when the son pays the toll of the mother
Sad. Feels bad man

>part time school teacher

are you saying substitute?

>sudden dota talk
>in Sup Forums
how does this shit happen?

Hahaha, can I get a link to the speech lads?

He's just calling a spade a spade. Spade.

Oh. That's delicious.

Your fault for having a nigger dad and coalburning dad.

lol wat

omni and chen were sleeper hits back in the day, glad to see chen is still viable

I miss the DDR that was playing invoker, rapid firing his spells back to back to back was pure kino

its a wonderful place full of the same people pretty much, anyone who is a """shill"" is probably trolling anyway

>the cucks have begun their cuckposting

fuckin merlini kek

you just can't hate the man

oh omni is still OP as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=kknRkj-teQQ
watch the omni clip at like 1:00

Sorry man

Man, I'm black but at least fully and my parents are together and decent. I feel bad for you man.

holy shit

kinda makes me wanna reinstall the game but it's been a solid three years since I've last played and I honestly just don't have the time for it, miss it a little bit tho

I think that might work great.
youtu.be/txuWGoZF3ew

honestly?
dont...
its heroin and crack mixed into a virtual world

i played dota with him and his girlfriend, pretty cool guy.
Anyways, not gay

>i have it as well
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Very few black people in the US are fully black. You're all mongrels.

>Our lives and safety are less important than a game
Nigger at least got something , who cares about farm equipment?

Copypasta, just saw an exact same image in another thread.

Techies is my favorite hero.

I'm actually half black half Haitian. Dane fag.

shame they nerfed him to all hell, cant place all the bombs in once spot now, greens ones you can, and the red ones now make a sound before blowing up

Perfect because it also calls out the failure single mothers.

what exactly does shaun kang do besides look for reasons to bitch about white people? no one is stopping him from starting a GoFundMyTripBackToTheChocolateUtopia

>trump uses a dog whistle to alert deplorables about niggers
Did this nigger seriously call us dogs?

He was standing when he said it moron

He's becoming more of a whiny bitch by the day.
>what is the first amendment

I don't know what leftists tell you burger but homos can't have babies

Digits check out.
>Mother raping nigger death squads confirmed.

who the fux sean king?

Kang

TALCUM X

Hahaha i caused this

>having a nigger dad and coalburning dad

Is your dads name Pierre.

>another thing is all niggers are raised by single mother whores so they're all sons of bitches
And bastards

NFL is dead. It's more politicized than globalist SOCCER for Christ's sake.

Not even FIFA is pulling this shit in the USA. Do you hear FIFA bitching and moaning about border walls, Mexicans. and other suck shit in the US?

I think this NFL BLM shit is going to hurt the NFL more than any sort of scandal that has hit baseball.
These dumb nogs are going to protest the NFL into bankruptcy.

>Not even FIFA is pulling this shit in the USA. Do you hear FIFA bitching and moaning about border walls, Mexicans. and other suck shit in the US
Probably fag marriage and stuff

NFL is getting hammered from all sides.

SJWs are targeting the "toxic masculinity."

Liberals have had a problem with the head trauma and safety aspect of it. Now there is a campaign to heavily regulate the game at the high school level, even ban it.

Immigrants don't watch the NFL.

It's failed at exporting itself.

The only loyal NFL fanbase is white men who think its a macho sport and their girlfriends who watch it because their males watch it.

The NFL now anti-american with mostly native born players.

NFL is fucking done. They've done more harm to themselves did than MLB has done with strikes, canceled seasons, etc.

>Talcum X talking about race
Shut up, honkey.

How can people not hate niggers

I never noticed before but that's a really great photo

God damn I hate this trans-racial faggot.

I'm tired of supporting a team full of players that hate me. From now on I'm watching college on Saturday and thats it. You're also absolutely right about the women thing too. Very few women watch the nfl unless their husbands do, sort of like video games.

Very much so. Psychiatry is a little different, but psychologists invariably go into it looking for the answers to their own mental illness. INVARIABLY.
Remember the groid in Cleveland that killed the old man on the street over Joy Lane?? Nigger was a case manager at a MHI. Probably an A.S. in Social Work.

This shit is infuriating. It's as if blacks are immune to criticism. You know what I love about Trump though? He won't apologize.

Trump just can't help himself by shutting his fucking mouth can he? Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake. And guess what... the NFL, ESPN, NBA, and sports entertainment organizations in general having been doing a perfectly fine job of shitting the bed on their own. Rating are down very very bigly across the board. People are completely tuning off. It's one issue that I've seen almost complete unity in amongst sports fans. Which is: keep your fucking liberal politics out of our sports. we don't turn on sports to hear millionaires and billionaires complain about politics. Especially when most of them are illiterate menaces to society who run around raping and beating women, shooting up nightclubs etc. People have been fed up with this shit for years. And now our fucktard president, who can't do himself a favor by shutting his damned mouth when he is actually winning something... goes out and pokes the bear. now people will probably tune in to see what all the fuss is about when the nfl and espn go full on reeeee mode about this.

What has Talcum-X so wound up today?

I love this copy-pasta