Who would you vote for personally if you were in the german federal election day on Sunday, and why?

Who would you vote for personally if you were in the german federal election day on Sunday, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merkel because I hate Germany and German people.

NPD.

>why?
I'm an ethno-nationalist.

Also I did this test and the results were 64% AfD and 63% NPD.
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Merkel because I love Germany and the German people.

I still dont know, something that gives more power to the people, so I can only choose between AfD and Die Linke, but I dont like either one of them.

I wouldn't give a shit and I wouldn't vote for anyone.

CSU is based, but they will fail against (((Merkel)))

Adolf Hitler.
I like the cut of his jib

AfD
why you ask?
simply to protest current immigration policy and a far to lenient stand on the illegals. wasn't easy for me, since they ignore the solid science on anthrogogenic climate change, have a 'close to salafist' view of the womens' role in society and they are anti european. but i believe them beeing third strongest party in the reichstag will send a clear message to the established partys. small price to pay compared to eternally fucking up my country. already voted btw. briefwahl.

>wasn't easy for me, since they ignore the solid science on anthrogogenic climate change, have a 'close to salafist' view of the womens' role in society and they are anti european. but i believe them beeing third strongest party in the reichstag will send a clear message to the established partys

That's actually a sensible position.

FDP or AfD
>why?
I'm a libertatrian and i'll for anyone that promises to free the market and stop arab immigration.

Go Fuck Yourself Data Miner

Why would you vote Hans? The game is rigged

DIE PARTEI
>Bier ausm Wasserhahn

FDP, they are an older party than the AfD, so they are not in disarray. Other parties will actually cooperate with them, they are more or less libertarians and have a better stand on immigration than the CDU.

AfD, other options are fucking terrible. Like, really bad. Merkel or Schultz? just throw me off a rooftop or something, worthless pieces of shits.

so i heard you had a little "catalan trouble" the other day. good thing our well meaning european governments prohibt free men of bearing arms for the most part.

no one because democracy is a soft form of communism and thus highly immoral

It's not. If you are suggesting Germany is run by Jews, you should take a closer look. German state media even admits that crime rates have gone up due to refugees. The people on German TV are almost all German, just like in the Bundestag. In that sense we are pretty homogenous (except for the 1 million refugees of course and the 2 million turks).

So you think its immoral to vote?

yes

I'm dual citizen.

merkel because erdogan told us not to vote for her :D

there is only one option, really

GOTTKANZLER

lmao

>CSU is based

>MUH OBERGRENZE, SAKREDIFIX NOCHOMAOL
>while cuckhofer knows exactly that hell freezes over before Merkele accepts an Obergrenze

CSU=lots of hot air

If they were truly based, they would have split from the leftarded cuck mess that Merkele made of CDU a long time ago, and forced her to step down or at least stirr up some chaos. But nooo, MUH OBERGRENZE ZETER GRANTL

lmao

fuck off u vagina

FdP probably, everyone seems to be awful though

I would vote for the party that advocates compulsory sterilization of Germans.

Merkel because the AfD must be denied seats in the Reichstag and she is the only one powerful enough to outlaw them.

NPD. AfD is controlled opposition.

AfD, because NPD is Israeli controlled opposition.
I don't care if you think AfD can't win, you're a complete fucking faggot if you vote CDU

Hello, Shlomo. Sooner or later, NPD will win and then we'll exterminate you for real.

I wont vote.

Wer csu wählt, wählt cdu

>Wer wählt,wählt CDU.
FTFY

Merkel will win, by voting any party you only give legitimation the Merkelist goverment

>AfD gets barred from school speaking events
>NPD doesn't
What did (((they))) mean by this

Source on that, faggot?

>Wer csu wählt, wählt cdu

That's the point, you blubbering vagina