What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-019599&rank=rk
youtube.com/watch?v=wz6fira_UgM
youtube.com/watch?v=db4DkMnq85M
youtube.com/watch?v=X1oDQI4SzVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pleasant surprise and definitely one of the better anime that season.

Shounenshit

one of the best anime in 2015

What anime is this?

An episode that was delayed for months before it came out and wasn't improved for the wait.
Guess you didn't have to wait on it

Looks like Saito from Zero no Tsukaima.

greatest love story ever told ;_;

Oh, old anime thread? Neat!

Just gone done watching all of Chaika. What a horribly written fun show. Ending was garbage as fuck though.

that's cuz the novels didn't finish by the time they had to produce the ending sequence, and they wouldn't hand over the concept for fear of leaks, so it's anime-original

Guess I'll go track down the LN ending, but considering how bad the rest the writing was I am not holding my breath.

I fucking loved its ED song

It's still my jam after all this time.

Objectively the worst anime of 2015.

OVA rip fucking when

they had so many months to make the final episode of decent quality and it was just shit quality.

Anyone has the news when the ova subs and the scans for binge bible will come out?

The show had great music

Didn't they already finish the episode? But waited for a better time slot since it was over 25 minutes long?

blood blockade battle front

I don't know, scans maybe never actually, but I have been able to find some info from the book by digging through twitter and there were a couple of surprises.
Zed is 13 fucking years old, Abe Sapien was shota all along.
Leo is 19, so people that speculated he was in his 20s based on alcohol laws were incorrect, but I flipped back through the manga and he's never actually shown drinking alcohol anyway (I think people thought his 7Up can was a beer), so I guess that line of reasoning was wrong to begin with, although I wonder how he got that Jack Daniel's in the volume 10 climax.
Chain is only 21 so either she hit the bottle hard as soon as she could, or alcohol laws are meaningless to werewolves, or she just didn't give a fuck. And she has a normal birthdate (February 6th) so I guess she wasn't born in the Beyond or else they also use the Gregorian calendar.
Neyka is 23.
Leo is much taller than I thought, 161cm (5'3"). Nightow draws him shorter than he is.
There's only 1cm difference between Leo and Michella (161cm and 160cm).
Chain's height is shorter than Leo's despite consistently being drawn taller than him in both the anime and manga so she must wear high heels or it's a misprint.
Doug is apparently taller than Klaus.
Michella is only 16 and I have a really hard time imagining Toby being a teenager so I guess statutory rape laws don't exist in the Kekkai universe. Sasuga, Nightow, wouldn't be the first time.
Steven's middle name is アラン (Allen? Alan?).
And I'm not 100% certain since my moon is pretty bad, but Vivian might be 27 years old and 163cm (5'4") tall.

The masterpiece

And now some actual organized data. From tallest to shortest and blood types:
Doug 207cm (6'9") bloodtype AB
Klaus 201cm (6'7") bloodtype A
Patrick 199cm (6'6")
Abrams 189cm (6'2")
Phillip 188cm (6'2")
Steven 182cm (5'12", just 1cm short of 6ft) bloodtype AB
Zapp 178cm (5'10") bloodtype B
Daniel 177cm (5'10")
KK 177cm (5'10") bloodtype B
Gilbert 176cm (5'9") bloodtype O
Zed 176cm (5'9") bloodtype A
Femt 168cm (5'6")
Leo 161cm (5'3") bloodtype O
Michella 160cm (5'3") bloodtype O
Chain 158cm (5'2") bloodtype A
Aligula 153cm (5'0")
Neyka 148cm (4'10")
Sonic 25cm (0'10")
I don't know Brody's height but his bloodtype is B. I'm still missing some bloodtypes but whatever.
They made kind of a big deal about how big Phillip is in the manga, I'm surprised he's just moderately tall. Everyone after Steven is shorter than they look, except Leo whom I would have guessed 5'0". I thought KK was taller than Zapp, actually. I don't know what I was expecting, but Sonic is tiny as shit.

Gilbert 78 (September 17)
Abrams 51 (June 22)
Patrick 46 (October 28)
KK 36 (July 1)
Brody 35 (October 1)
Daniel 33 (October 12)
Steven 32 (June 9)
Klaus 28 (December 31)
Phillip 28 (October 17)
Vivian 27, but this is unconfirmed.
Zapp 24 (November 25)
Doug 23 (July 23)
Neyka 23 (November 3)
Chain 21 (February 6)
Leo 19 (May 14)
Michella 16 (April 4)
Zed 13 (February 29)
That's all for now, but there was a chapter released in Young Jump around the end of last month that managed to slip under my radar somehow.

BLOOD GRID BRAIN FIGHTING STYLE.....IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

No, it was shit

Why?

Devil may cry 2

A disappointment

No

>アラン
It's probably Alan but nip is rather weird so it could be Alain.

A shit anime trying to be cool

We couldn't protect this smile

best anime of it's season

I want to fuck Leo

Had a lot of potential to be the next "popular with fangirls anime" but the delay of the final episode fucked that up.

Man that shit was great.

It was ok.
Even if it was pretty much Fujoshi bait.

White was best girl.

Every fucking time

AOTS

B U R G E R
U
R
G
E
R

GHOST BLOWJOB!

Well you could get one step closer and get the figure.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-019599&rank=rk

Kekkai Sensen

Why did he let Huwaito die a virgin?

Thank you for all this, user.

Man falls in love with ghost.

Dusk maiden of amnesia, good show

unable to confess he is gifted the Eyes of the Gods.

Honestly I can't remember any fujoshi bait in that show.

"Look at how contrarian I am! Am I cool yet Sup Forums?"

Is the OVA out yet?

Thank you for the info... Can't believe Zed is 13 and how small sonic is....
Is there any info about a chapter inside the Binge Bible?

A piece of shit.

A shitty attempt at original ending. The rest of the show was god tier though.

Trash

Worst OST 2015

I thought Nightow would decide Abrams to have a lucky unlucky birthday like July 13th (7 and 13)...

>frustrated Kyoanus lickers shitting on Kekkai Sensen because it sold more and was better than their yuribait music show
Every time

How many anons actually care about sales? I imagine, out of those that do, 80% must just be using sales figures to shitpost.

The creature designs were pretty great in this show. Looks like something from Wayne Barlowe or Allen Williams's works.

Also that totally not Venom/Carnage dude was cool.

AOTY

marmelade & sugar song

zappy dan the magnet man was the best

cool stuff

Remember the date episode with Danny DeVito?
2cute

Good Entertaining Characters
Awesome music
Crazy semi random plot
Kind of convoluted ending

But in the end they barely explained anything at all, kind of a show that just goes on and on adding new things but barely explaining what is already set on the plot.

fujoshit

Why is no one translating the manga?

>parody:"Kekkai Sensen"
>99 results

>parody:"Kekkai Sensen" -yaoi
>4 results, 3 of those untagged yaoi

There should be laws against this.

>kek

Still don't see why they made the finale as long as they did. There was a lot of fat in there. They probably really only needed 30 minutes of runtime to do it well and even a cutting out bits for a rushed pace would still have worked better. It was on the opposite end of the spectrum for a screwed up BONES finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=wz6fira_UgM

OAD WHEN

Would have been nice if he ended up with White

She was anime original so that was probably out of the question from the start

Overrated shit.

EVA is overrated

You mean dead?

A great anime.

>mfw my favorite girl of the year was anime original

>that face when he hass no face

They had some cute moments tho

What could have been a great series if it was 2 cour

>yfw she dies

But that's just plain wrong

Best girl

I always thought Chain was taller than Leo.

Because it's shit

The soundtrack track was godlike. The vocal tracks were especially unique. It really gave my that NY feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=db4DkMnq85M

youtube.com/watch?v=X1oDQI4SzVk

WHITE A CUTE!
CUTE!

There's an official english release, but I've spotted at least a couple mistranslations in it, and they're bad at conveying the jokes sometimes. I've been scanning the volumes myself at a glacial pace but I can only translate simple sentences, I have no confidence in my grasp of nip grammar.
Speaking of, if anyone knows japanese and would be willing to proofread the translation I've been sitting on for the last chapter of volume 10, it would be a big help.

WHAT ANIME IS THIS?

Zappys adventure in wonderland

I really want to see volume 10 animated. That fight is fucking crazy.

A pretty good series that gets completely and utterly devastated by a final episode nobody is actually able to fucking understand, not even that bitch of a director herself

It was nice but it feels like the characters weren't fleshed enough ( since it had so many), it would have benefited a lot more from being 24 episodes long.

This time, for some reason, it actually hurts.