Tomo-chan

yeah...

>Jun: I'm a faggot
>Tomo: I want it/what was that I want more I want more
>Jun: I'm a mega faggot
>Tomo: Can you do that again
>Tomo: what'd I just say
Something, I don't know moon but there is cute tomboy action

Jun is about to leave, Tomo is like "wait, that's it?" and then she asks him to take a walk with her.

How wet is Tomo right now?

How can Jun so consistently ruin this series? There is absolutely nothing good about him.

When we used to think he was just dense it was understandable and somewhat humorous but now that we know he's just Kodaka-lite, he's fucking insufferable.

I don't see why people keep saying this. Without them, there is no story. It'd be boring as fuck and everything Tomo and the girls do would be pointless.

Did saya jump to a different manga?

Sad but true tbqh. The girls doing cute girly things with the tomboy would not be nearly as entertaining without the complicated sexual tension between Tomo, and Jun being bros in the background.

this is hilarious.

Who is that new girl? A rival?

the joke at the end is that she said 'atashi' i think

Completely wrong, the chapters without Jun are actually funny and make me smile.

Every time I see Jun I frown because I know it's going to lead to the same old cock block bullshit that goes no where.

Why? Doesn't Tomo always refer to herself as atashi?

The chapters without Jun wouldn't be good if Jun did not exist.
Tomo dressing up and trying to be cute is only good because Tomo is in love with Jun, and hes going to see her.

The entire series would be 100% pointless without Jun being there. Yeah, hes a blockhead, but the idea is that eventually he'll come to terms with his homosexuality and get over it.

That sounds like your problem, and you need to go read something else. This is the essence of the story. You need to go wiafuing somewhere else.

>people crying for "where's muh jun" "why doesnt this focus on tomo and jun anymore"
>it finally does
>jun ruins everything by being a giant cockmongler

then it would be 'what did I just say' to compliment

>The chapters without Jun wouldn't be good if Jun did not exist.
Not true, the chapters when they went to all the girls houses were great and they had nothing to do with Jun. You need to realize how useless he actually is.

>the idea is that eventually he'll come to terms with his homosexuality and get over it.
Waiting literal years for that to happen is depressing.

>go read something else
Why? I get non-jun chapters all the time, I just want more of them.

any idea on the title?

好機

Opportunity.

>One page a day
>Series doesn't even have half a year worth of pages a normal manga would have
>"Why isn't the conclusion of the manga happening RIGHT NOW"
If Jun stopped being a blockhead the series would be ending. That's the entire point of the series and you're delusional to think otherwise.

I hope we get another week or two of Jun now just to spite these faggots.

>the chapters when they went to all the girls houses were great and they had nothing to do with Jun

Those could only happen because Jun exists.
No Jun, no manga.

why can't someone write a series about a cute couple doing cute things? is japan that loveless that most mangaka don't know what happens after a couple gets together?

What point are you trying to make?

I don't want some romantic conclusion immediately, I just want something. There has been literally ZERO progress in their relationship since the very first page of this series.

If anything it's actually gone backwards since we now know that Jun is actively sabotaging any progress that might be made.

I like most of the characters in this series and I've come to realize that despite being the very core of the plot, Jun is unneeded.

You can only have so much of them going over to each others houses before it becomes retardedly boring. Her trying to be with Jun and loving him, and him denying her, is half of everything at least.

There are plenty of those, they just aren't as common, and it should stay that way because then they'd be just as overdone as everything else.

That would only be good for SoL, it's not interesting enough for anything else. See Johnny Wander

No they're all just shitty writers with no love experience at all

>is japan that loveless that most mangaka don't know what happens after a couple gets together?

Isn't that called divorce?

>is japan that loveless that most mangaka don't know what happens after a couple gets together?

Well, yes. "Solving X misunderstanding" or "getting to admit feelings" which leads to getting together after 5 trillion chapters is really simple to write and satisfies the pleb masses every time.

What about this piece of propaganda?

It hasn't even been a year. Not sure what you're expecting.
Finding out Jun is actively sabotaging relationship chances is progress in the main story. Once we find out why, that'll be more progress. Then other romantic development can happen as he moves past that.

Hes proceeding fine. Jun can't be unneeded specifically because he is the main core of the fucking plot, how do you not get that? Without them there wouldn't be a series. There would be no manga. Half the stuff Tomo and her friends have done wouldn't have happened.

Try Takagi-san, they're not together (yet) but they're actually making progress and practically act like a couple already anyway.

Horimiya has that and it's great

I'm saying we get rid of him now and we just go with Tomo + cute friends being cute, no stagnant romance bullshit.

Obviously that's not going to happen but I'm still going to bitch about Jun every single time she shows up until something happens.

I prefer the author's dragon girl meido yuri couple. Maybe because it's not exclusively couple antics.

Its a 4Koma.

B Gata H Kei taken a long time before they ended up as a couple, granted that one actually had normal chapters as well besides just 4Koma panels but in the end, this is a 4Koma, you read it for the jokes.

Getting rid of him would be equally retarded. Suddenly the manga wouldn't go anywhere at all, and it'd be impossible for it to.

Also it'd get stale if it was just Tomo+Friends having no romantic interest to move their shenanigans along. Sure, they can hang out and shit, but that'd get boring quick if that was every fucking chapter.

And the jokes with Jun suck.

B Gata H Kei was also about 100 chapters too long.

Kobayashi seriously looks like a guy though.

Try sekitou elergy. No drama, no bs and it's feels like reading tomo.

I cant wait for the anime. I wish dogakobo was doing it though.

>that'd get boring quick if that was every fucking chapter.
I don't think you fully appreciate the cute girls doing cute things genre.

I'd recommend you some titles but instead I'll just tell you to lurk more you uncultured swine.

Love Is Hard For An Otaku

Of course I do. But this is not a cute girls doing cute things genre, and you should stop trying to make it so.

I read cute girls doing cute things and this may have some of it, but it isn't that. So fuck off.

This could be alleviated if the other two couples got anything, it'd be some form of progress. But they each haven't spoken to each other in over 100 pages.

No I'll stay, thanks though.

>I'll continue shitposting and trying to make this in to something it isn't
That's nice of you, but maybe you should tone it down and just wait for development.

>just wait for development.
I don't plan on living until 90.

Damnit Tomo, realize already that Jun wants the tomboy version of you, not the girly side. Being girly is why he broke up with Misuzu in the first place. Just go back to your splats, tackle him and then stick your tongue into his mouth.

they did

>Manga has been running for like a year
Maybe you should just kill yourself now to end your suffering since you're clearly an impatient child.
If this was any other manga it would have 40-50 chapters max.

Jun already said it'd be dangerous if it was Tomo and deluded himself to believe it isn't her. He'd clearly like the girly her just as much.
Misuzu and him broke up because she couldn't keep up with his mighty cock

I enjoy them more, a lot because it keeps the Fujos at bay ...

You could try Bonnouji, I fucking loved it.

Well damn. Can't wait for all the wrong ideas Jun will get when he walks not-Tomo to Tomo's place.

Love Roma
>It's a recommendation bait post
oh well

>Liking a series with this much ntr

Except Jun has been attracted to tomboy Tomo for a long time. There's no way he would ever go for the girly version of her when that wasn't what he was attracted to in the first place. It's why he and Misuzu broke up. Although, now that I think about it, I still think there is something more to their breakup than 'not tomboyish enough'.

They broke up because Misuzu couldn't keep up with him. That's literally it.
Jun likes Tomo as a tomboy, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't like her girly sometimes as well, like for a nice date or special occasions. Every day life, yeah, he wants the energetic tomboy who can keep up with him physically.

That's what we're told but I still think there is something more to it than it. I mean, Misuzu did actually gone with him on those excursions when, knowing her personality, she could have refused and manipulate Jun into doing something else. It just feels too benign of a breakup for them to act so hostile to each other now.

You're never the same after a breakup. Most people don't remain friends at all, you know.

I tried.

>wanting more

He already gave her a hand. What a thirsty slut.

I prefer chichichichi where the lil protagonist randomly gets paizuris

>What did I just said?
What did he mean by this?

well at least you translated sfx.

>it also has no translator working on it but let's ignore that

>Literally inviting him
Fucking slut.

>halfway
>not ballsdeep
Sure Tomo, we believe you.

Haha time for more nothing happens.
>walks her home
>hm her home looks familiar
>oh you're Tomo's older cousin?
>denial intensifies

Haven't kept up but who is this new girl? She has tomo's face , is she a relative ?

Tomo's cousin. She has the hots for Jun.

>Japanese onomatopoeia for thud

>これで終わり…?
>That's it? That's all I get!?

>implying that doesn't convey the intent of the original line

That's what I've been saying man.
Now we wait for him to spill his spaghetti and confess his love to Tomo to her cousin

This is complete shit.
If you want an actual romance mango that has actual character development and actually goes somewhere instead of fucking around at step one for 50 chapters you should read Horimiya instead.

G E N T L Y
E
N
T
L
Y

Japanese Tomo is sad that it's over. English Tomo is angrily claiming for more.

They're not even comparable. I read both for different reasons.
Horimiya isn't a gag 4koma.

>character development

Yeah because spending like 5 chapters learning how Hori is a masochist was real exhilarating.

What fujos?

Based on what she does later I would say she wants more, yeah?

Also the english version can be up to interpretation, it could be anger, but also could be disappointment, which is exactly what you said the original was.

Love Roma. Now let me enjoy Tomo, faggot.

I'm amazed at how triggered some people get at the pacing of a 4koma gag manga that doesn't even have 3 volumes worth of material as if it were goddamn Nisekoi or something.

It's just one or two retards.

As a lover of 4koma, this impatience is really annoying.

She's there to NTR Tomo

I don't want immature wish fulfillment romance masquerading as a mature romantic drama in my Tomo thread. Gtfo.

Well maybe if you remove makeup and the wig tomo, maybe he will go balls deep.

Stable relationships don't make for good drama, and drama sells.
Just look at the endless will-they-won't-they in countless sitcoms and crime shows.

Called it that she wanted to keep up the facade to have Jun keep treating her like a woman. Now lets see where this goes.

So write a story about drama external to the relationship, and how the external stress makes them a better couple or something. Fuck this isn't new, just make it the focus for once.

But Jun lives across the street from tomo unless she is walking back to misuzus.

The chapters with just the girls are sleep inducing. I don't understand how anyone could find them funny or interesting or whatever.

Sadly Jun's sections are quickly falling to this point as well with how predictable and uneventful they are.

Clearly it is time to develop the romantic mystery that is Misuzu/Tanabe.

I am not even sure that's the guy's name. He needs more spotlight.