Should women be allowed to vote at all ?

Should women be allowed to vote at all ?
I don't think they care for anything else but attention whoring themselves in various ways.

Women will literally vote for white genocide if the TV tells them its trendy.

Is this picture real?

Women belongs to only one place i.e kitchen.

I'm not even sure the US is real at this point.

only people who pay tax above certain level a year should be allowed to vote.

it is not the gender, is the IQ
most women are low IQ and get hight on compassion
only the white women that came from harshness during the plague and famine on europe that are capable of selfshiness of their own group

so you can poo on the streets with ease

Stop pooing in streets

This picture is why I'm gay

tell me more

ok fag

Years ago I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of women not being allowed to vote. Now I see it as a necessity if you don't want your nation to die.

in 18th century UK women could only vote if they had an estate property in her name
that implies that she has money to be protected so would think twice in voting for taxation

Personally, I think we're in too deep. We've given too much ground to start pretending we're going to take it back now.

The only way society can flourish once more is to start fresh. Clean the slate of societal standards and expectations and build something new and different from what we are now.

Korea should just pull the trigger already.

You don't have to blanket ban women from voting. Just make the votes be weighted. Anyone who pays property taxes vote is worth 5 times that of any welfare nigger who doesn't. 3/5ths was being generous. The second you let the various types of niggers and kikes start voting for free shit at other peoples expense it's all over but the race riots.

I wish we had empty land so we could move there

>3/5ths was being generous
with somebody else's money is easy

Of course. Women are our treasure and should be respected. You are probably a virgin who never got laid and is full of spite because of it.

Too little too late. There are too many of us now. Young people today works themselves to exhaustion and have little to show for it, as there's a billion replacements to pick from if they should fail.

We need an semi extinction-like event that would wipe out all but a few hundred thousand of us, who would be able to accurately define the failings of our former society.

Women are literal low iq subhumans we cant get rid of
For now

>Should women be allowed to vote at all

No. Their place is not in politics.

>in 18th century UK women could only vote if they had an estate property

The same applied to men.

That is actually not that bad of an idea for general population, not just women. I would make it a necessity of one year of full time employment to be able to vote.

everyone on Sup Forums is a virgin.

but the threasure does not know how to protect themselves