-Chapter Spoilers In, Chrollofags BTFO?-

-Chapter Spoilers In, Chrollofags BTFO?-

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1259.html

"Hisoka gambles on something since he was going to die anyways and it worked (he states that time moved slowly etc) using texture surprise obviously, and that explosion was on a different floor aswell, he ends up killing Chrollo, then uses texture surprise on his leg in order to walk, then he meets a man on his way off, that man still has a convert hand sign in his hand, turns out that's Chrollo, then texture surprise disappears from Hisoka's leg, Chrollo walks away stealing Hisoka's texture."

Shut the fuck up

If true, this is definitely a win for Hisocuck

> Even with prep time, a reworked ability, and a setting/environment of his choice Chrollo still can't kill Hisoka

Chalk up another W for the powers of both rubber AND gum. Nothing can beat it...NOTHING!

this would be a really shitty ending for this fight

How will Chrollofags recover?

>Chrollo walks away stealing Hisoka's texture."
WAT

Texture surprise in order to walk?

That's not what it says at all.

After the explosion Hisoka's dead body is in a hotel room with shalnark, machi and kortopi. His position is still the same as before the explosion, trying to protect himself. After some talking Shalnark and Kortopi leave the room and only Machi remains.
Suddenly aura begins to pour out of Hisoka body and Machi is very surprised.
(Flashback to the moment before the explosion)
Hisoka commands his nen to revive him after he's dead by massaging his lungs, hearth etc.

Back to the present, Hisoka wakes up and greets Machi

Then it says something about him using texture surprise and gum to fix his hand and leg without Machixs help (I don't see how this makes sense)

After recovering, he says that trying to kill Chrollo with those conditions was too difficult and that he will start hunting every spider and kill them.
Machi says that she will kill him here and now but Hisoka runs away blocking Machi with bungee gum

The scene switches with Shalnark talking on the phone with Chrollo about a treasure on the boat to the dark continent. They agree to meet with everyone on the ship.

Shalnark notes that Kortopi is taking too long with the bathroom and goes checking. As he finds Kortopi severed head he's attacked from behind by Hisoka.

End of the chapter.

sounds fake as hell

i can see this.

i remember when i first saw the leaks of gon san. almost threw up

I'm still throwing up. I haven't stopped.

send help.

please.

Guy who translated here.

It honestly feels fake to me as well. The dialogue (the literal japanese sentences) seems different from the usual Togashi as well.

i'm confused, I thought the severed Hisoka head was a spoiler already? It looked convincingly Togashi art style and seems like a decent shocking image.

>cucks think the spiders are going to the dark continent
>hisoka kills all of them before they can make it.

this seems entirely contrived.

why the fuck would they take hisoka's body?

why the fuck would kuroro not just fucking kill him? this was supposed to be a death match?

please don't be true.

please don'y be true.

utterly ridiculous.

gon-san was forshadowed. this is just retarded? Are you telling me Machi can't stop a half-dead Hisoka?

This also makes Kuroro look like the biggest idiot in the world. He does all this planning, not only to NOT kill Hisoka but to get his comrades killed.

>Hisoka commands his nen to revive him after he's dead by massaging his lungs, hearth etc.

Wouldn't work because of brain damage if he stays dead for too long.
The spoilers says it happens after his body has been moved to a hotel room. So utterly impossible.

This sounds like someting I'd like to read. And is somehow within Togashi's narrability.
Don't really see it fitting.
>The scene switches with Shalnark talking on the phone with Chrollo about a treasure on the boat to the dark continent. They agree to meet with everyone on the ship.
But this sounds really well thinked.

>gon-san was forshadowed
HxHfags sure are delusional

You are extremely retarded.

Kek

How the fuck is it possible for hisoka to still have that much nen to do such a feat and then kill another troupe member, this so ridiculous.

Spoiler sounds fake, but I'm thinking the fight is over either way.

AsspullXAsspull

>Hisoka might kill Shalnark

Thank you based Togashi

the question this brings up for me is how can hisoka can possibly beat chrollo in the future unless kurapika nerfs him somehow.

he literally btfo hisoka without breaking a sweat, his situational awareness and multiple abilities make him a level above. now image if he does find his way to the dark continent and is able steal some moves. end boss tier

Reminder that this is all an illusion and both Hisoka and Chrollo actually fell victim to Paps.
The DC arc started already.

TGfags here,

Can I know why you guys don't like our Ishida-sensei oneshot chapter?

I liked it

I loved it. Haters are just very vocal about it.

> Chrollo with extreme prep time can't even manage to kill Hisoka

Stop being so delusional Chrollofags.

>Hisoka commands his nen to revive him after he's dead by massaging his lungs, hearth etc

Fake. Not even Meruem was able to do that

With all the prep time and not only he could not kill Hisoka, he lost two of his friends in the process.

>he literally btfo hisoka without breaking a sweat

He needed massive amounts of prep, two troupe abilities, and a new hatsu that lets him use mutiple abilities, and explosions to kill Hisoka, and he fucking failed. If anything, Chrollo's BTFO since Hisoka ruined his plans.

What's even worse is that Hisoka's legitimately pissed and wants to kill everyone in the Troupe. Not only that, but Chrollo won't be able to prep for Hisoka as he could appear at any random moment. Let's say the Troupe does go to the DC, do you realize that almost everyone involved with the expedition would probably want to stomp them out?

>Hisoka randomly killing Troupe members as they're preparing
>Whoever tries to steal from Kurapika's prince will die as fodder
>Perfect chance for Togashi to reintroduce Hanzo's abilities as nobody's sneaking past a ninja. Also the perfect time to show off his powers.
>Biscuit won't put up with their shit.
>The Zodiacs would overwhelm them with just Botobai. Leorio in their group grants plot armor.
>Ging one shots with Rai-Gun. Pariston can have them murdered and eaten by ants.
>The 5 Calamities aren't like anything the Troupe has faced, and one of them is bound to be killed by it.

Hisoka has been criticized for biting off of more than he can chew, but Chrollo turns around and does the exact same thing.

How would Kurapika react to Hisoka killing members of the Troupe?

Pika's a stone cold killer at this point. He'd help Hisoka kill them.

Those spoilers are fake as fuck, they read like some autistic Hisotard fanfic.

Kurapika hates killing you retard.

Hisoka actually angry and seeking revenge.

Sounds scary as hell.

He'll kill if he has to, and his options are thin when it comes to dealing with the Troupe since they want to kill him.

I have feeling the conclusion is gonna be shit no matter. Last time Togashi wrote himself into a corner we got Gon-San which was shit.

If this is true, I'm dropping this manga.

(You)

kurapika hates killing innocent people, the spiders are dead.

time for kurapika to team up with hisoka and kill some spiders

Gon-san was a great scene you fucking retard, and it made complete sense.
I'm praying these spoilers are fake, they're fucking terrible and out of character.

Oh no, what will togashi do now that some lardass internet pirate has DROPPED HIS MANGU.

It was shit, foreshadowed or not.

Elaborate, how was it shit?

>Hisoka comes back for revenge
>Help of a friend

Looks like Hisoka ain't dying boys.

It was a generic shounen power up and ugly to boot. How was it good, best part of HxH is the smart fights.

>follows established rules
>it's shit guys

So you think it's shit because it was a powerup? The execution was great and it was more of a vessel for the emotional climax of Gon, it wasn't about the fight. You're stupid.

Pick two.

No it wasn't. It was insane, brutal, suicidal and miserable.
>hurr it wasn't cute
Grow up.

Not him, but the design was garbage and the fight was shit. Almost as bad as Kite being a girl.

>No it wasn't. It was insane, brutal, suicidal and miserable.

You send like a shitty movie reviewer.

>abloo it didn't look cool enough
>m-muh fight
You're a child.

you know you're not really saying anything right?

If you think that spoiler is good then you have shit taste.

Well since the other thread died

>All this chrollocuck posting
>Not realising at the end of the day the faggot clown lost a 1v1 match
>Not realizing no matter what he does he can't win again

Still doesn't add up that he's killing off members who never actually were involved in the fight and even so i can't see him beating someone like feitan either.

>You're a child
>Defending a battle shounen in a shounen magazine

I forgot how pretentious HXHfags are. You do realize you're reading a battle shounen right?

Except this is a 18+ website you retarded faggot.

These spoilers sounds so fake.

Hisoka breaking bad, he is going after Killua, getting Illumi and Gon on his back too next

>you know you're not really saying anything right?

I'm saying Gon-san was garbage.

>Hisoka
>killing people who lost their ability
>intentionally fighting weak people

Confirmed bullshit.

What does that have to do with your retarded childish behavior?

Because it wasn't about the fight itself, and it was literally nothing like generic powerups except on an intentionally superficial level. Sure, it's an 'MC gets a power boost in anger over his friend being hurt' but there are some really obvious major differences that you'd have to be blind to miss. Like the fact that the entire fight was one sided, from start to finish. Gon was never an underdog, so the audience never feels any satisfaction from his winning. Gon wasn't a hero either, there was nothing righteous or triumphant about his win. It's tragic and depressing, because it's essentially a suicide attempt on Gon's part in an attempt to alleviate his feelings of guilt and impotency in being unable to save Kite. It's explicitly graphic and brutal to an extent that the audience can't enjoy it, and feels bad seeing it because Pitou was getting a little redemption just beforehand.

If you actually managed to ignore the entire emotional aspect of the situation somehow and just focused on the lack of strategy, you're probably not too bright, so I'll sum it up for you as simply as possible: other powerups are meant to make the character look good and make the audience feel good, Gon-san made Gon look bad and made the audience feel bad.

How much Hisotard tears and butthurt will flow once those spoilers turn out to be fake again?

Yes, we know you're retarded

>Except this is a 18+ website you retarded faggot.

That has nothing to do with the content being discussed you retard. The website being 18+ doesn't mean the content is 18+. What a dumb correlation.

Do Manipulators and Conjurers just get screwed out of an 80% power Nen type, or is the 1% a Specialization thing I've heard of a good enough boom?

>Childish Behavior

Saying you don't like something is childish? Or is it because I don't accept your bullshit shilling about why Gon-San is so great? You're an idiot.

>Pitou was getting a little redemption just beforehand
Everything is on point except this. There was no redemption for Pitou.

That's not the way Togashi thinks

That's not what i'm saying at all you retard, when did i ever say children don't or shouldn't read HxH? I called you a child because you sound and act like one and should fuck off back to a more appropriate website.
Weak strawman.

>Hisoka isn't dead

Taking a shitty trope and subverting it doesn't make the trope good. Just because Togashi doesn't fall into the pitfalls of the typical shit tier shounen writer doesn't mean what he did this time was good.

I don't understand what kind of fun people find in writing fake shit for reactions.

Do they really like seeing fans of a series suffer? What is the point of fake spoilers?

>complain it was generic
>get blown the fuck out
>i-it's shit regardless
How about you try to form a coherent argument you spastic nigger?

>You sound like a child

Calling people children because they don't like something about your favorite cartoon is rather ironic.

I love this fucking panel, did they ever show it in the anime? I don't recall seeing it at all but no surprise that the manga art is more impactful. It's such a contrast to his flamboyant bishounen butterfly design.

>i-it's not good
cool

They like seeing their stuff being reposted everywhere and discussed.

Yeah spoilers only come out a couple hours later than this.

>>complain it was generic

Cool strawman bro.

I'm not calling you a child because you dislike something, but because of the way you act about it. That was another strawman by the way.

I can see why it'd be entertaining, people are going nuts either condemning, defending or analyzing it assuming that it's real.

Stop replying to the sperg with no argument.

And, you're a wanker.

See Retard

See:

;)

Keep gargling Togashi's semen.

Are you legitimately mentally challenged? Your post () LITERALLY said
>It was a generic shounen power up
You got told exactly why it wasn't generic, so you back pedaled and claimed it was shit for what reasons, exactly? Not all trope subversions are good, that's true, but this one happens to be very good. It was extremely emotionally impactful, beautifully executed and an interesting way to explore the character traits in battle shounen MCs that could logically end up being flaws (unfailing optimism that ends up being crushed, loyalty that gets taken too far, etc).

How is that relevant at all you backpedalling faggot?
Also see

This bullshit because Gon went through most of those developments before he transformed. We saw his character at his lowest before then when he threatened to kill Komugi and insulted Killua. The transformation just tied the knot to that. It was not responsible for that development.

See this: