How do you live with it?

>Sup Forums is one person

saged, reported, kys

>can't even read

And you wonder why I'm right.

But i am not even ginger

I couldn't give a fuck what the normie filth thinks

umm actuqlyly hillary won sweetie

Where do you get this idea that we give even one fuck about the rest of the world?

Gee, I wonder why?

Who fucking cares how the rest of the world sees you? Were you born with a spine and lost it, or did you never have one to begin with?

I don't think pol has that many redhead qt's tbqh.

enjoy becoming what you hate, newfag

and this is how Sup Forums sees you

You can endure a lot when you're right.

This.

>This is how the rest of the world sees Sup Forums.
First of all no one gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks faggot.

No, we wonder how long it will take for leftists to die out, given their love of abortions and cats.

Who the fuck cares?

That's 30 years too old.

We're GenXers now?

>Implying Sup Forums has jobs to take

>enemy is busy hunting their own stawmen while we move about undetected
DeTukurjerbs liek, omg so fucking funny.

>pol talks heavily about Jewish influence degenerating culture through lies and misrepresentation. False consciousness and reality

>post Jewish caricature misrepresenting reality

Unlike a lefty cuck, I actually have a wife to beat after I drink my Pabst.

nobody wonders about you except "why are you here, wasting our time?"
You're not even cancer.

>worrying how others think about you.

kys faggot.

I don't trifle myself with the opinions of others.

This user gets it.

> The left can only conceptualize using pop culture references like star wars, harry potter and south park
So they're retarded, what else is new?

This.

It's hard to have a discussion with leftists because our differences truly go all the way to the bottom. They think that all subjective opinions and experiences are virtuous, or at least, no more virtuous than any other. Given their love of collectivism, this explains why they all think along the same lines, endlessly repeating their mantras because in a collectivist mindset, the major is greater, and more correct, than the minority.

They've replaced critical thinking with critical theory and their immorality, wickedness, they call subjective ethics, or moral relativism. They blur the lines and distinctions between definitions and conflate terms to mean what they want in the moment and using false equivalency to paint their opponent as bigoted or racist or a Nazi to gain an emotional or psychological advantage.

They do this because they're cowards. They don't want a fair fight, their objective is to "win" by any means necessary, not to arrive at a deeper truth.

No, that's how Jews see Trump supporters. The fact you let Jews shape your thoughts is your own responsibility.