Welcome to WW3

It has been a long, tiresome but exciting journey Sup Forums.
Finally.
Praise.
Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBcXXfzrqco
twitter.com/kidd_kong78/status/911589213816152064
unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1
timeanddate.com/countdown/to?msg=The real "End of the World" countdown. And this time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A conflict with the DPRK would not lead to ww3. Please explain that scenario.

It's nothing

The entire world gang rapes Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBcXXfzrqco

finally

US is very likely to attack NK soon, China has already stated they will protect NK if this is the case, and Iran will step in for NK immediately too.

>There are people on this board right now who believe a nuke could cause an earthquake.

your stupidity scares me

shill your LARP twitter elsewhere

Both countries are not controlled by an international bank.

>t - tinfoil hat fag that should go back to /x/ but won't because we have to awaken the sheeple who believe America is still all about freedom.

US
Canada
UK
Most of Europe
Japan
South Korea

vs

North Korea
Russia
China
Pakistan
Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria

Who else will be part of the great war?

nah

china and iran have no reason to do that. NK is blockaded, isolated and of no strategic importance. they would piss their pants if the u.s went ham

California will be on the enemy side desu.

India, Israel and Australia sided with US

The prophecy is coming true.

Aus will help US ofc

Idiot
China's official and actual policy is to come to NK's defense if they get attacked first. That's a matter of fact. And if you seriously think NK is of no strategic importance militarily or in geo-political terms you're an utter simpleton. Don't drop out of school.

someone's cock touches another cock, things get weird, and soon after they shoot eachother's dicks to prove they're not gay

Hopefully it gets bombed during the war front.

Nope.

When do we start lobbing missles and blowing shit up?

US
Canada
>SJW cucks
UK
>occupied by burgers
Most of Europe
>occupied by burgers
Japan
>occupied by burgers
South Korea
>occupied by burgers

Oh wow, it seems occupied countries are not allowed to decide.

China and Japan say man made, SK saying natural.

by koshier burgers

I don't think you can count on Canada. The state of our military is perhaps the worst its ever been and our government is more concerned with looking bad than arming us. We literally do not have weapon systems capable of aiding in this conflict. Ancient decrepit F18C/Ds and frigates without ground attack capability. Our infantry do not have target designators, and must instead rely on map & compass. Our infantry units also have no guided anti-tank weapons, only M72 and Carl Gustavs.

Besides the lack of decent equipment the deployable force available to us is laughable. Given the necessity of troop rotation we would only be able to put a few hundred actual fighting men anywhere without calling up reserves, and reserves cannot be forced to deploy (most of them bitch out last minute).

We are really incapable of engaging in warfare with a modern enemy. It would take a decade of tripled defense spending to bring us to the point where we could fight without getting needlessly butchered.

So that's 2 for man made and 2 for natural.
It's not happening. IF it was a weapon there would be no doubt as to it going off.

As soon as someone steps on snek

thanks, its happening

*controlled

yes

You are the idiot, idiot. Seismographs pick up explosions

You forgot Australia who was actually part of the Korean war and since the war never ended but it just a ceasefire right now, they would be one of the first countries with the US bound by law to come back into it.

but hasn't their coordination with USA been phenomenal as of late? Extra manpower with our tech could be huge for the eventual push of Russia through Leafville.

Thanks for the emus. Send men at the end please

Updated list

US
Canada
UK
Most of Europe
Japan
South Korea
Reddit

vs

North Korea
Russia
China
Pakistan
Iran
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
Sup Forums

Is this implying NK is going to give nukes to Iran?

Can we just hurry the fuck up and glass Pyongyang, so I can have a North Korean qt refugee living in my house

In that case you shall lead the vanguard into Pyongyang.

Highly likely this would eventually happen.

Iran were the ones who gave materials to NK to make them.

Actually china said "look, if he attacks you - fuck him up."

I dont want to go to war desu!

China, like Russia, doesn't want US military bases on their doorstep. You can't honestly blame them for that, especially after Trump's speech at the UN saying all nations should be looking out for their own self interest first and foremost. China will probably be the ones to bring NK to heel if there is an actual risk.

tomorrow is for the living

twitter.com/kidd_kong78/status/911589213816152064

1. Most US Infantrymen and SOF soldiers wear their own GPS devices.

2. M72 and the Goose are pretty good, in fact, I prefer the Goose over any guided system.

3. JTF2 isn't 'elite' multi-faceted SAS/Delta type SOF unit, but it is an elite recce unit.

4. We've mostly used Canadians for hospitals because you basically fucked southern Afghanistan up singlehandedly. I wouldn't trust a single one of your commanders, they're like British Commanders with the pomp, but without the intelligence or aggressiveness. They basically tried to let Panjawei and Sangin/Musa Qaleh run the region.

when does the death and destruction begin?

but the war wants to go to you desu

sure, user... :rollseyes:

plz no bully
unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1

So what are you going to do when the day ends with literally nothing fucking happening?

>praise kek

timeanddate.com/countdown/to?msg=The real "End of the World" countdown. And this time

wh*Te "people" are cancer worst than immigrant, fuck them.

>no strategic importance
They are very much of strategic importance for the Chinese. NK acts as a buffer state to US sphere of influence in the region. Iran knows full well that if NK is toppled, they are next. That's just how it is user.

Actually a conflict with China would be a bless. Cant wait to get rid of all chinese ppl who are infesting the west. God they are everywhere...i hate them probably even more than africans.

get sassy with unsealed.org owner.

Uh buddy Europe has been talking mad shit to US last few decades...ill be damned if I align with them. Let russia fuck em again I say.

A large explosion can trigger seismic events along an unstable fault.

t. I'm a geologist

We hit the site with tactinuke
This is a secret war

Is it just me or are chinks the worst to deal with in public? Selfish, fail to integrate so you hear their extremely loud dialects, and rude as hell in stores.

SOON

>Russia deciding to team up with fucking China in order to defend North Fucking Korea
No.

Narrow minded American media. Rocket Man threatens Putin just as much as he does the US.

>ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>ITS FUCKING NOTHING

oh wow how unexpected

But they will defend Iran
Words War 3

>North Korea
>WW3
We could send our fucking drunk rednecks in with their rifles and pickup trucks and decimate the place. They're a joke.

>Namefag works retail

Imagine my surprise

>being this naive

Texas will help the US

>of no strategic importance

good one

Goddamn this world is boring why it isnt happening

>believing there will ever be another world war and not just a gradual slow decline into oblivion like a wasting disease.

>Latin America
It is possible -but unlikely- that most of South America joins Ruskie-Chin alliance, specially if Venezuela and Brazil join the war efforts, it depends on the timming of the war.
If South America is hostile US may draw Mexico and Central America + Colombia into the war to fight against us down south.
If Latin America is friendly to US,we may simply crush Venezuela and then be sent to score some kills in China controlled Africa

>Oceania and Southeast Asia
Aussies would immediately join the frontlines in east Asia, IF China doesn't drag Indonesia to their side to counter Australia and nz

>India
Unlikely India's going to support chin-paki alliance, so they'll try to stay neutral but with pakis on the border and nukes, shit might hit the fan

>mudslimes
Shia and Sunni will be fighting each other under ruskies and burgers, with Iran and Saudis doing most of the work. Israel joins US and Sunnis, for a while at least

It's basically a bunch of isolated wars while the US/EU/Leafs face the Ruskies-Chinks in the greater theatre, prolly fought in North American and Eastern European soil.

This devolves then into massive attrition warfare between enemies in total war state untill

>1
one of the sides collapses or

>2
nukes too widespread use cause whole world to go MAD. The nations that survive the winter may or may not resume fighting.

>3
Ayyyylmaos return

The earthquake happened several hours ago. Literally, just a North Korean failed test. Nothing new. As much as I want to believe something will happen it is once again literally nothing. The only possible happening is the Indonesian Bali Volcano eruption.

>43 minutes ago

Still nothing

Dumbass, who said I worked in retail?

>Venezuela
Cuba
Syria

how.....how you fucking faggot...answer this now you fucked cunt........HOW WOULD THEY EFFECTIVELY DO A GOD DAMN THING?

If China and the US get tangled in a tiff over N.Korea, all the precarious balance of powers that rely on US Supremacy and protection would be thrown out of whack. Meaning opportunities to strike America's allies/protectorates while big boy is busy with China. Are you ignorant of History and ww1 & 2?

China still maintains their stance that they will "intervene" if the US makes a pre-emptive strike against NK. They literally want us to wait till they send a nuke flying our way before we do anything.

hey atleast you tried...

Fuck chinks they're everywhere here in the SGV, buying up all the new neighborhoods

North Korea could start dropping bombs on the US and China would still try and prevent an invasion by the US.
China wants NK to stay where it is and in it's current state. This is literally part of their policy. They absolutely do not want the US on their border.

China, despite acting friendly (when it suits them) thinks of the US as an enemy.

the cleansing fire can't come soon enough. i just want 10 minutes where i can soak in (((hollywood's))) destruction and revel in the carnage.

Only because it's being self fulfilled

well, i guess we'll have to nuke the chinese too. they will decide their fate.

Reminder that the kikes only care about North Korea insofar as it gets them war with Iran.

nice try, shill.

GAME OVER

FUCK

this to an extent, but the niggers are worse.

They need to be nuked, but Chinese foreign policy is the definition of passive aggressiveness until China knows it's in a position to win.

If the US started threatening China like they did with sanctions, they act like little bitches, claim this cannot be done and everyone is being a dick towards China.
The moment the threats end China goes back to being a cunt.

Kurdistan

i don't think we should even consider them. bomb korea if we have to but just ignore the timid little chinks.

I don't know they haven't even stopped the artificial islands for oil drilling, I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck anymore.