VOTE (((STRANGE))) IMMEDIATELY GOY

VOTE (((STRANGE))) IMMEDIATELY GOY

but hillary won
digit up here says so

>1
hueh

but with Strange, Trump doesn't have to eat dinner with him and his family and all the other bullshit that comes with being a socialite

Burgers are honorary kikes, you antisemite

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

slay queen

hAHA

He must have some nice juicy dirt on Strange and wants him around because he will be easy to control.

Roy Moore is about 2000x times better than Luther Strange yet Trump keeps bolstering the swamp by supporting Strange. fuck this shit

wat r u doing ahmed

Luther Strange is a great name though.
>tfw not born with comic book meme name

> Jews cant be conservative

Stab yourself in the face you fucking cunt

it's moore like all the choices fucking suck, as usual

so Strange is a jewboy?

>> Jews cant be conservative
>Stab yourself in the face you fucking cunt

yeah, they're called Neocohens, and all they want is to keep us in wars for ysrael.

BASED DACA

no, Strange isn't a jew, but he's a RINO swamper and senator for like 10 years.

look up Roy Moore, the guy is based as fuck. was chief Justice of the Alabama supreme court, does not believe Obama is a citizen, wants to ban gay marriage and abortion, challenged hodges v. obergefeller etc. Strange is basically Trump except conservative and a really crazy/funny guy.

Strange is just some dumb fucking RINO kike lover.

it seems that the only people the GOP wants in their party are flip flopping cucks that can bend to their will.

Moore's just a huge christfag, so he's a jew by definition.

>Strange is basically Trump except conservative and a really crazy/funny guy.
I mean Moore is like Trump.

fuck off, if you want to strengthen the swamp, good for you.

trump is a complete fucking retard.

Roy Moore is going to win

>Moore is basically Trump except conservative and a really crazy/funny guy.
so he's basically not going to get anything done and flip flop on issues. no thanks goy

i said except actually conservative. so he actually has real convictions.

praying for it brother. stay strong.

>Strange is basically Trump except conservative and a really crazy/funny guy.

So a male Sarah Palin? I can see Trump doesnt want to endorse him.

>le deus vult flag
>supporting a guy who literally wants jewish rules to bind our courts
>because that'll weaken the swamp

Why are christfags such complete fucking retards?

the 10 commandments already is the basis for our legal system. Roy Moore is /ourguy/

> the 10 commandments already is the basis for our legal system

Absolute bullshit. How many of the 10 commandments is it actually illegal to break in the US? Last time I counted it was 2-3, depending on how broadly you defined bearing false witness. Seems about how many you'd get just from random chance.

Not to mention that there are actually hundreds upon hundreds of shitty rules in the bible. Once you start acting like 10 of them are legally binding, you're letting the hundreds of others worm their way in. It's a road we don't want to go down.

tl;dr: Send this christfag nutter packing.

Trump giving Strange the sobriquet "Big" is the gayest shit ever. Up there with Obama's Sandy Hook tears.

Why the fuck is Trump supporting Strange? It is plainly obvious Trumps base in Alabama like Moore better. And Moore is more in line with conservative values.

I pray Moore wins......politics are so fucked up.

>Moore's a theocrat
>Trump's a twice-divorced serial adulterer.

You should be able to solve this.

Honestly I am. Trump was very candid last night and I want to reward that.

Why has Trump turned against his base? Why is he supporting the pizzagate pedophile (((Luther Strange)))?

Because he wants to pass healthcare. Strange is in the seat now to pass it. Moore won't be in until December.
Trump is trying to keep Strange friendly with him so he can have the votes to kill Obamacare.
Trump said if Moore wins he would support him too, but again, he has a ways to go before getting in the senate to do anything.

>Because he wants to pass healthcare
Yeah but that isn't going to happen. Did he learn nothing yet? He still believes republicans aren't traitors?

>Because he wants to pass healthcare.
Pass healthcare? We want Obamacare gone, not new healthcare. All the proposed bills are trash, better to just let Obamakike collapse.

Alabama here. Strange was Attorney General and was appointed by the GoVernor he was investigating to fill Sessions seat. Fuck him.
Mitch Mcconnels PAC, senate leadership fund, has poured millions into ads for strange and it haa had no effect. I am votibg Moore Tuesday

From what I've heard you should be voting for Strange's opponent

Bless your sir keep fighting the good fight

Strange waa never a senator. He was Attoeney General and got the seat because he was appoibted by a Governor he was investigating. Totallly unethical for him to take it

Luther Strange isn't that a comic book?

He would have been a successful doctor just because of his name.

Hugo Strange is a Batman villian

Luthers Dad was Governor. He was 6' 5 " so he was known as Big Strange

Sounds like a Tranny hooker or 80s band name.

Dr. Strange, so it's pretty close. I don't think Luther Strange has a PhD or is an MD though. Shame really.

WTF... Is it true that Strange is (((their))) candidate?

Why is Trump cucking himself? (((Strange))) is terrible, nobody likes him.

weak digits, weak ''man''

Trump wants his shitty Obamacare Lite bill to pass, and he knows cuckboi Strange will do whatever Trump commands. Isn't it just warped and disgusting that Strange was selected to a Senate seat by the governor he was investigating as AG, then dropped the investigation? He's a corrupt fuck.

No clue, Strange only got the seat because he was appointed by a man he was investigating . Its sick and corrupt.

Strange took the stage just before Trump and proudly put on a red "Make America Great Again" hat. Up in the stands, a veteran of the war in Afghanistan remarked: "I don't know who this guy is. I'm here for Trump."

"Are you ready to support our president tonight?" Strange asked. From the stands, a young Trump supporter shouted back: "You suck!

Alabama has the most morally bankrupt politicians of any state. Any time one of them biblethumps its just fucking sad. The republican party has turned that state into a 3rd world shithole with the only rights being the second amendment. They dont give a god damn about any other part of the bill of rights except guns. It's not going to change any time soon either. Those fucktards keep voting in assholes and getting butt fucked by the republicans over and over. They act like they want change but they vote the same people in every time. They are too brain dead to vote in their own interest.

hmmm their is an awfully lot of shills trying to pretend here. Just going on about (((jews))) won't change opinions here. This helps the right wing agenda so it's automatically a good thing. No other alternative, unless we want a million mud slime cocks raping us all. So time to go encourage this on social media.

P.S. this will always be a Trump board faggots

Tired of the same old same old? Maybe is time for some strange.

they are finding out daily of voter fraud (in favour of the democrats) she did not really win. MSM will not tell anyone this unless the DOJ makes a case and although I like the man a lot, Jeff Sessions is proving ineffectual and the FBI is almost solidly corrupt. The proof is coming in daily on voter fraud. that is why the dems want their Dreamers so bad and open borders. It is the same in your country.

Strange is a Republican, through and through. He's likely to side with Trump on any issue and his election would mean another pawn in the Senate for Trump to manipulate.

no I don't think it is that, he is playing along with the GOP and his people in his cabinet and the white house staff (full of establishment swamp people)showing them he can be a good boy and back the people they want him to. But Bannon and Gorka are now on the outside and are getting the real candidates that they want to in and endorsing them. It was kinda fraught last night when they would not let Breibart reporters in the rally, but then they finally did. There is a strategy, because he is up against all the swamp.

The downside of Moore for Trump would be that Moore is much more of a religious zealot than anyone else. You can count on Moore to shit all over any Trump plans on education or tax breaks because he will refuse to vote for bills if they don't directly give money to evangelical pruvate schools and hospitals.

And Moore isn't scared of anything. He's faced down contempt of court and has been willing to lose his seat as a judge. Maybe this shows that he is principalled, but maybe it also makes him a liability for Trump.

Illinois checking in. I think we have you beat in the corruption department. But I feel your pain.

What explicitity is wrong with Luther Strange? All I hear is he's establishment but that's become a buzzword at this point.

all of us have thought that the politicians we voted in were on our side. Washington has become a cesspool and we are learning this slowly but surely. That is why Trump as voted in in the first place. BUT he has to play along and dance this swamp dance, now Bannon and Gorka have him covered on the outside. Trumps base understands that.

Trump only wants Strange because he's establishment - because he will vote like Trump wants him to instead of properly representing his constituents.

Sup Forums wants the dumb christfag criminal because they think it'll piss off liberals more.

>Sup Forums
>they
plebbit please leave

>Luther
>Jew
Stimmt nicht!

>muh safe space

fuck off /polumblr/

Strange has associated himself with Donald Trump, saying that he wants "his agenda passed" and that "couldn’t be more honored" to be given Trump's endorsement.[47] As of August 2017, Strange voted in line with Trump's position 91.7% of the time.[48][49]

>At 6 feet 9 inches (2.06 m) tall, Strange is the tallest U.S. Senator in history and is currently the tallest member of Congress.[52]
Manlet rage against strange

Nice Cernoshit talking points my friend

Thank you for the answer Satan.

Weak on immigration compared to Moore, according to Breitbart. Not enthusiastic about border wall or RAISE Act.

anyone got an archived version?