Stop donating

Other urls found in this thread:

masjidassalam.org/Pages/Donations.aspx
othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's always Africa lmao, redpilled a few of these doofy looking guys on how they're actually hurting the black cunts

>decades and decades of financial aid and relief, ensuring that the miserable stay miserable, but donate today goyim!

once uppon a day I laid back and thought about what I could do as retaliation for the US meddling in the middle east leading to the human flood waves coming north in the last years.
I found a sollution, every time I get pissed by US actions in the middle east I donate here masjidassalam.org/Pages/Donations.aspx
it gives me peace of mind, currently I have donated nearly 300$.

why do you care about the middle east? you act like the place has been stable since the muslims took over and big bad Uncle Sam came and kicked their sandcastles

othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/

yeah, the middle east needs to be shaped because it has been a shit hole for hundreds of years mate, you know they're all inbred right?

watch it

they could be releasing super aids and I wouldn't care

Pic related is one of the biggest scams created by you mountain jews.

I know, therefore I support a mosque in Albany, NY.

good goy

He's J.K. Rowling's new business venture. Lumos, which she shills the shit out of on her twitter page. Earning millions for tax deduction purposes under the guise of charity.

at least she‘s not using it to fund a scam university

>shippi

nüd shippi, eidgenoss. think about it

>Juso

nüd juso, freidenker. think about it m8, better do something about it and enjoy it. they send hordes here, I donate to weekend children activities organized by a mosque in the US homeland.

I take my bad insult backAfter watching the video you posted it makes sense. Still would never donate to the sandniggs. The only thing i will donate to is the svp.

Lol.

Is Cancer Research UK a scam and should we donate to Generation Idenitity?

Exactly they are the fronts for others to get rich.
We need actual charities that help whites only.
Help them to move out of black areas. Like south africa. Detroit or Any where in the south overrun by bongos!
who would donate?