Loud noises in Seoul right now

Koreafag here. I hear something that sounds like gunfire or fireworks. Anyone else in the area hear this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K KEEP ME POSTED

That's Japan

Bump

Larp harder. At least fake some video to make this interesting

Reports coming in of multiple flashes of light followed be deafening sounds, reporters taken off the air during live broadcasts. It's happening folks.

3.4 magnitude earthquake in Korea,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIM

I hope you die in the greatest happening we've ever witnessed, user. : )

Still here it. Googled fireworks demonstrations and didn’t see anything. Don’t see any fireworks. Sounds like thunder but no rain in our forecast.

I hear a lot of faggotry tho and it seems to be coming from your area

GUYS I HEAR ATOMS BEING ACTIVATED WTF DO I DO!?!?

Deactivate them quick

keep us posted, trump might be smashing the norkles
if so goodbye south korea friend, you're the only one in any true danger

지랄마

Ausfag here. I can hear cars going by the highway.
Could be a military convoy or just normal traffic. In fact everyone is saying its normal traffic.. except for me.

Sounds stopped. Nothing new yet.

Tell me more

Fuck off faggot

its just thunder
i think

There's a police car in my street.

IT'S HAPPENING

It might be. It sounded similar to thunder. Just wondering if any other koreanfags on here knew anything about it

Well this is what I see in the tv now

Tell me why they shouldn't get nuked with their kpop degeneracy?

SKYKANG SKYKANG IT'S HAPPENING

oh my

what it says?

keep us posted

don't reply

>555

WITNESSED.

ABOUT TIME LITHUANIA HAD SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

This is why pol is full of virgins

I don’t speak Korean but I put it in google translate. Something about analysis of some North Korean earthquake.

passenger plane sighted over germany, i repeat, passenger plane sighted over germany
HABENING

R
I
P

There's a white car outside my house
ABSOLUTELY HABBENING

Seem pretty calm in Seoul.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

what thee fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA

just heard a strongly worded letter get launched oh shit gu

wtf its so dark, I can make out some buildings but it looks like nuclear winter already set it

Throw unactivated almonds in the air to neutralize the activated atoms

Thats us. Its october fest here on post. Were shooting fire works

>Koreafag here
>I don’t speak Korean
mhm...

Nah, I'm watching Jaedong play Starcraft, right now, and he doesn't give a shit.

Yep, I see it on the Yongsan facebook page, thx

HOLY SHIT ITS REALLY HAPPENING

no, retard just freaked out over a national celebration

That is an awesome clip, if only he didn't ignore the literally deafening sound.

Korea could have been such a great country if it were not for Best Korea.
My family still has the impression that every Asian country is nothing but dog eaters and people cooking meat in little boy piss. At least they're happy in Britain, can't fault them for that.

Nice Clip from BSG user KEK

>Korea could have been such a great country if it were not for Best Korea.
I disagree. They're the plastic surgery capital of the world. At first it sounds fun but when you see the progeny it produces, you're no longer laughing.

why are you posting pictures of Berlin?

nothing will stop a korean playing starcraft though. arent there like instances where some korean literally starved because theyre playing starcraft?

L A R P
A
R
P

thread

prove it LARP
sage until proven

how do I acquire a korean qtπ girlfriend?
If there's a nuclear war you are free to come here.

F

its over

>in korea
>I don’t speak Korean
I found the problem OP

lame and saged

Daily Reminder that only COINTELPRO basement virgin shit posters aren't with Kim
#ImWithKim

Rare.
Here's a (you).
Where the fuck is mongolia, btw?

load of shit. nothing happening here faggot

facebook /usagyongsan/

It was from these fireworks from 30 mins ago. Seoul isn't Chicago, were not used to hearing gunshots and shit so that's why I asked it on here.

Not sure what difference it makes. Most British women are munters and they don't even get any plastic surgery. It might be the sheer contrast of augmented South Koreans to the average Sork that makes it seem so shocking.

I AM NOT spending another weekend watching live cams of Seoul and Tokyo listening for Sky Kings!

It's a youtube link u faggot

>I don’t speak Korean
dropped you dumb faggot

B-big if t-true.

Testing new NK tactical nukes to reach the us.

>Showing they have the technology and Asian IQ to miniaturize nukes forcing trumps hand.

Nork sleeper cells are activating

fireworks

Live between Seoul and Ilsan, so well within Nork artillery range. Walked to a restaurant. No exploding shells. No gunfire. No panicked civilians streaming out of their apartments and dashing to bomb shelters. The roads were empty; no one roaring off to get south of the Han river.

Nothing is happening other than I had cha dul baegi for supper and picked up a few items at No Brand on the walk home. A peaceful and uneventful night so far.

Kim, NO! Don't bomb my kpop qts, better nuke Canada.

second earthquake

First live pictures coming in

In Mongolia

>Earthquakes directly on North Korean soil
>It's not bombs guise we swear

GOJIRA!

are these earthquakes where their test sites are, or something? inb4 trump uses his 4D checkmate and is blowing up their sites as we speak

Just heard exactly 10 F-35 RAAF jets fly over my house from the civilian airport next door. IT'S HABBENING GUIZ

Kek Mongolian knitting board

>mfw last season

Im going back to bed. I mean it is strange with the Indonesian volcano, the North Korean seismic activity, and the super hurricane forming in the North Atlanic but its still probably nothing once again. Wake me up if something good happens.

>implying they're allowed to fly at night with a slight chance of rain

are they already deployed into service ? I thought they have a fuckton of technical probs

i thought australia only had 2 f35s

>Still here it.
Army confirmed.

TANKS IN 30 MINS

100% CONFIRMED

TRUSTED SOURCE (CNN)

It's the end of the world.

it's just another thunder
false flag as usual

kek

post some hot sork waifus before we all die

israel sent all of theirs down to conquer austria.

I'm parked outside some British guy's house in a rented white car. He was looking at me through the blinds.
DRUMPFENING

save the idols

guys my korean neighbors are acting weird. they always said they were korean but i just assumed they meant south since they never told me which one. for the neighborhood potluck one of them got drunk and started spilling some government secrets. i havent seen them since and this was two weeks ago