Bleach

Best Arrancar reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mangafox.me/threads/246520-IchiHime-Vs-IchiRuki-Version-3-Read-Post-1/page389
youtube.com/watch?v=NCKzxm75MHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good taste.

That's not ulquiorra
Are you trying to ruse me something fierce?

Probably fake spoilers are out.

前回に引き続き、冒頭は一護が放った"王虚の閃光(グラン·レイ·セロ)"により、半身が吹き飛ぶユーハバッハ。

■"王虚の閃光(グラン·レイ·セロ)"──

三天結盾を解除し、慌てて駆け寄る織姫。

織姫「黒崎くん!!!」

うずくまったまま冷や汗を浮かべる一護。

(······"王虚の閃光(グラン·レイ·セロ)"·········多用は出来ねぇ···)

駆け寄った織姫に、大丈夫と笑顔を見せる一護。
血を拭い、立ち上がると再びユーハバッハの方を向き直る。

ユーハ「不思議そうな顔をしているな 息子よ」

「だが私の力について何の情報(ダーテン)も持たぬのなら無理もない」

右手を前に突き出すユーハバッハ。

ユーハ「私は私に触れた者達に"聖文字(シュリフト)"を与えられる」

「そして 私は私に"A"の聖文字(シュリフト)を与えた」

「その能力は···」

「"全知全能(ジ·オールマイティ)"」

「"全知"は"全てを視(し)る"······そして"全能"は"全てを――」

「──行使する"事だ」

一護「···何···だと······」

動揺を隠し切れない一護。

ユーハ「──先ほどの"王虚の閃光(グラン·レイ·セロ)"」

「並の滅却師どもなら一瞬で塵になったであろう」

「だが私は聖文字(シュリフト)"V"···"夢想家(ザ·ヴィジョナリィ)"の"空想を現実にする"能力で······」

「"既に治っている自分"を想像したのだ」

一護「!!」

焦るチャド「いったいどういうことだ…?」

ユーハ「貴様が私に勝つ未来は···」

「私には "視えぬ"」

■明かされる"全知全能(ジ·オールマイティ)"の真の力──!!!

ブリーチ 678話 ネタバレへ続く!!

>tfw you'll never be able to slap Ulquiorra
Why live?

I can't be the only one who wanted and still wants a threesome between Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Orihime.
Or an orgy between the Espadas and Orihime.
Nnnnng

This is the closest we'll ever get. What a shame.

Did you mistakenly post Grimmjow instead of Nnoitra or???

Do you guys remember any other time where Kubo has drawn heart pupils?

No, I just want UlquiHime to be happy.

>Best Arrancar
>Worst anime
Also Ulquiorra is objectively the best

They'll be together in death ;_;

>Be me
>Be making this post
>Haven't even cared to read bleach since this current arc started a few years ago
>go to wiki
>Yhwatch is a quincy
>Yhwatch is Soul Kings son

literally what

Come catch up, it's a quick read. It's also surprisingly good.

If you can objectively tell me that it is better than the Fullbring bullshit, I will read it.

That's what made me quit reading.

It's most definitely better, I can promise you that. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but it definitely picked up during the invasion.

It has Aizen.

interesting backstories, long awaited powers revealed. lots of classic kuboing.

there is a constant theme of "shit's getting real" during the entire arc, characters are actually dying and shits really hitting the fan.

>「黒崎くん!!!」
Every time.

That's not Lilynette.

I guess these can be somewhat considered hearts.

She'll call him Ichigo one day. Maybe while she's dying.

if that happens i'll shit

I'd hope you shit before that, user. She'll probably be revealed to be part of the Soul King and then subsequently absorbed into Yhwach.

So if Espada tier 4 and lower aren't supposed to release their Zanpakuto, then why was everything OK when Nel released her's if she was previously #3?

grimmjow also used gran rey cero in the dome which was also forbidden

i think it means both have the potential to destroy los noches, not that they'd outright destroy it upon releasing either, just that it's very dangerous if mishandled

I hope he calls her Orihime.

>That's not ulquiorra

Oh, I hope so too. I would actually rather Ichigo call her Orihime first. Kubo has drawn Orihime beautiful lately, I would love to see her reaction to that.

An Arrancar's released form is basically their Shikai, so does that mean that Ulquiorra is the only Arrancar that's achieved Bankai?

Anyone have Viz / nonshit translation of last chapter?

Strange way to spell "Ulquiorra".

I find it interesting that HxH has spoiler pictures already. Early release?

Just what the hell WAS a vasto lordes? I can safely assume ukiorra (i aint spelling that shit) was, but what about the rest?

Were all 10 espada vasto lordes? I mean the SS made such a big ass deal about them losing if there are too many VL's on aizens side and then 90% of the espada got btfo like it was nothing. whats the deal?

I almost responded.

A Quincy vollstandig form is basically their Shikai, so does that mean that Uryu is the only Quincy that's achieved Bankai?

Bleach stinks. All the characters I cared about are irrelevant as fuck or get shafted quickly.

>Rukia is weak as FUCK, irrelevant
>Hisagi is irrelevant
>Yoruichi jobbed in an instant
>Grimmjow does fuck all even when he's relevant
And so forth. These characters used to DO things (except Hisagi). Now they just show up to be blown away or look surprised and then lose.

Don't worry fàm.
Both Grimmjow and Nel are getting Segunda Etapa

You heard it here first.

Nice answers. I guess it's a sin to post deviant art here, but my question is a valid one. From a powerlevels point of view, the espada all fucking dying with minisulke losses to SS doesn't make any damn sense.

And just who the fuck was or was qualified to be called a vasto lorde, these spanish powerlevel titles just dont add up. shit

>implying that would improve their standing
It'd just be a cheap gimmick that lasts for two minutes before a bullshit Quincy crushes it. I remember being excited about Bankai. Kyoraku and Kenpachi and Rukia getting Bankai did jack shit in the end.

Holy shit. How deluded do you have to be?

forums.mangafox.me/threads/246520-IchiHime-Vs-IchiRuki-Version-3-Read-Post-1/page389

>scroll down forever until I realize it's all one huge post
>followed by another city-block post
>and another
>the page is literally two autists launching shipwar missiles at each other
Christ. And I thought Sup Forums was autistic. Also

>Mangafox forums
>page 389
You were reading 389 pages worth of that crap?

Can Ulquiorra be the best Arrancar if he's dead? More than dead, he's gone back to the soul pool and who knows what happens then.
Maybe mix with other souls?
Reincarnation?
Unity with mother nature?

No, I was looking g for the source of
pic and I found some ichi/ruki stuff in the results.

>That's what made me quit reading
This

Now I regret it a bit, so I'm gonna catch up too

ive kind of forgotten where all the battles are taking place right now. they are up in the transformed soul kings palace right?

I think what Loly tried was closer. She was that close to raping her.

>rewatching the Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight
>Ichigo summons Zangetsu to his hand
There's cum in my boxers right now.

Also, could it be taken as foreshadowing on the whole "transcending the barrier between Hollow and Shinigami" thing? It kinda connects with how Zangetsu was grafted to his hand in his Dangai form.

They are probably fake

not gonna happen.

>Rukia is weak as FUCK, irrelevant
You could say everyone but Ichigo is weak as fuck... Also it's clear she's gonna be important, according to Urahara's keikaku.

>dat fight
Full hollow Ichigo's scream was awesome

Ichigo needs more moves. And when I say new moves, I just mean different kinds of Getsuga. Like Naruto and his Rasengan

He has Getsuga Tensho, he definitely isn't using Mugetsu again, and we had him use Getsuga Jujisho a whopping total of one times so far.

Getsuga Oscuras when?

So now that Ichigo has Shunpo, Sonido, and technically Bringer Light, if he learned how to do Hirenkyaku, could he beat Yoruichi at tag?

Why not?

wow hes really laying on the Orihime loves Ichigo pretty thick. Have the japs warmed to this couple yet or do they still prefer Rukia?

why does Orihime not make a move on Ichigo?
She's the hottest chick in town and has men throwing themselves at her so she knows shes sexy as fuck.
She has no competition (Rukia was gone from Ichigos life in that time skip and Riruka is fodder)
Ichigo is super nice and would never reject her brutally.
Ichigo is a teenage boy. He would go out with her even if he didn't really like her that much initially. SHE'S HOT
And not like hinata who his it under baggy clothes and shyness.Shes overtly hot and the school idle

Because bad writing?

She isn't too smart when it comes to those things. I bet she doesn't even know how to masturbate.

>Best Arrancar
But that's not Nel.

Don't bother until at least the series ends if you've broken the habit. There are around 30 antagonists in the Quincy Arc and most of them don't matter at all. The whole thing is rather hollow and plodding and boring.

>Implying best Arrancar isn't Nnoitra

He looked cool when he wasn't a walking spoon

I never saw this fight animated, is it worth watching? Based off the manga my favorite Arrancar fight was Nnoitra vs Zaraki. Too many times the fights turned into explanations of convoluted abilites, I like that Nnoitra and Zaraki generally lack complicated abilities and just hack at each other.

I even remember thinking that Nnoitra released form was underwhelming until the fight actually got underway, at which point I realized its pretty awesome because unlike so many abilities and released forms in Bleach it lends itself to a good ole fashion hack and slash fight.

True zZzZz

>She's the hottest chick in town and has men throwing themselves at her so she knows shes sexy as fuck.
No she doesn't she's very much oblivious to this. In fact she's self conscious about her weight so she might think the opposite.

What did you think of the redone fight in the fourth movie

When Inoue goes to Die?

>Oblivious to how hot she is.
>Agrees to wear a crop top with a massive tit window (when she heading into a battle no less!) to try and attract Ichigo.

Yeah, I'm sure she as no idea of her sex appeal

She was tricked into it by Urahara. That was the joke and Yoruichi saw through it instantly.

shes not a fucking retard user

Does Kubo still do poems for the tanks?

Now I'm imaging Orihime trying to figure out how to masturbate.

Which is making me want to masturbate.

I like his regular weapon though, it made for some fun fights.

It isn't

Yeah, all that is left are YWHACH, the big guy who used to be a viking, and that guy who is stomping Ishida: all of whom would be miles stronger than them.

>Yoruichi jobbed in an instant
I was pretty pissed at that whole fight. Yoruichi turns into a qt electric catgirl and Urahara's bankai turns out to be pretty cool but in the end a fucking lame faggot Quincy beats them both.

When is objectively best girl coming back? Pretty sure she's alive and got dezombified along with Hitsugaya.

People really believe these are the final fights? It's obvious that the number of enemies will increase and that the Sternritter are not all dead.

That's because Askin is an awesome character and chosen for the Schutzstaffel for a reason.

I would have much rather seen Yorichi's bankai than see her turned into a retarded naked catgirl.

I can understand that but I thought the catgirl transformation and her interactions with Urahara were pretty awesome but maybe that's because I'm a cat person and I have a sassy cat myself so I felt a strange affinity with Urahara after reading that chapter.

I think it was more meant to show how far Urahara is willing to go to achieve victory. He drugged Yoruichi and stripped her of all intelligence and thought. She wasn't even unable to speak. The last person who did that was Aizen with Wonderweiss. Yoruichi is Urahara best friend since childhood and he had no problems drugging her against her free will, despite knowing how much Yoruichi hated it, and he did enjoy a mindless Yoruichi very much. So if he's willing to that to the person closets to him, what is he willing to do to his other allies?

> She wasn't even unable to speak
*able

I miss the anime.
>dat OST
>dat cero "dwoooododododod" charge up sound and "bweeooo" release sound
>dat sonido "dquuk" sound
>dat hollow roar

Urahara was always the same as Mayuri, just better at hiding it.

Even though it was only a few panels I will forever be grateful to Grimmjow for not only realizing a fetish of mine but doing it with my favorite Bleach girl and my waifu

That scene was pretty hot too. That arc delivered on my bondage/gag and humiliation fetish more than I expected it to. I hope Kubo delivers one last time but I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCKzxm75MHY

so what did you guys think toofsy meant by him saying that his powers are "more suited for combat than his majesties'" when he was fighting ishida? i know we had a brief glimpse and a vague explanation of what his power does kinda but i have a feeling the "scales" are going to tip in ishidas favor or some shit

Wow I had a much more light hearted interpretation. I saw it as a confirmation that deep down there's something that subconsciously attracts Yoruichi to Urahara that's she's normally unwilling to admit but Urahara knows its there.

Her affinity to him only becomes obviously when she is in that more primal state.

shit, we have not even seen her shikai have we? have we even seen her zanpakuto at all? i thought there was a brief glimpse of it in the soul society arc, its small isnt it? like a short sword

I'm waiting for Kubo to make a fashion line with his first line called "Heart"

Orihime's egotrip is over. Rukia and Renji arrive.

>Wanting to help your nakama
>Egotrip

Well there are people, who try it Urahara's way. They usually are also carged for date rape.