SWEDEN YES

Sweden: State purchases Syrian polygamists with 16 children three houses with sea view

>The fugitive Syrian is now a resident of a total of three houses, each one for one of his wives, facing the Baltic Sea. The houses have a value of 400,000, 650,000 and 700,000 dollars respectively and were purchased by the city administration. The complex is located in the popular resort of Saltsjöbaden and is part of the Nacka district, which is also part of the Stockholm region. The scandal - which was initially regarded as a rumor - was exposed by the local offshoot of the patriotic party of the Swedish Democrats.

>The indignation is great especially in the social networks. While Sweden have to look deep into their pockets when looking for a place to live, and often look through their fingers, migrants are virtually given everything by the state. However, the acceptance of the Islamic way of life of polygamy is also criticized. Out of consideration for the large family, each woman is given her own house.

The Swedish left is expected to be different. For them, polygamy is a "chance for women to overcome a deep patriarchal institution" in this cause. And finally, the Syrian large family would live "only temporarily" in the estate.

unzensuriert.at/content/0025078-Schweden-Staat-kauft-syrischem-Polygamisten-mit-16-Kindern-drei-Haeuser-mit

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201709191057521019-sweden-polygamy-housing/
tradingeconomics.com/sweden/indicators
dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl
unzensuriert.at/content/0025078-Schweden-Staat-kauft-syrischem-Polygamisten-mit-16-Kindern-drei-Haeuser-mit
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/mannen-med-de-tre-fruarna-fick-inte-bostaderna-i-nacka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>For them, polygamy is a "chance for women to overcome a deep patriarchal institution" in this cause.
So basically they don't want to deal with dating and marriage, they just want to all flock to the ultra-rich alpha chads and live in a harem, pampered and kept like property. This is generally why I don't care about stories of mass-rape.

So what? If we have the money to buy these people from war torn countries luxury homes, why not? It's not like we're going to do anything with the money

i'll never give up on sweden, one day they'll be in the 51% club together and we'll be super best buddies

There has already been like 7 threads about this.

I'm seriously triggered, senpai.
I've got two fucking little neet brothers of 20+ years of age, still living with out parents. Because it's so fucking hard to find an apartment and a job. And these fuckers get sea view luxury housing, and I have to pay for it.

*With our parents

that must be racist achmedson

>The indignation is great especially in the social networks. While Sweden have to look deep into their pockets when looking for a place to live, and often look through their fingers, migrants are virtually given everything by the state. However, the acceptance of the Islamic way of life of polygamy is also criticized. Out of consideration for the large family, each woman is given her own house.

Your people don't have the money

Why doesn't your government give these houses to the homeless and poor in your country first?

theyre white males
they literally get everything for free without doing anything
fucking nazi swine

There’s always 5-10 threads about the same news/article if it’s sweden-related here

Is this an accurate portrayal of current Sweden?

Oh my god, please end your life right now, you're less than a fucking nig- no, scratch that, a worm's more precious than you are

this
they deserve all luxury in the world

Man I promise you the goal of this is to empty the state coffers completely, and undo all the work of our ancestors.

It's so fucking obvious.
Man, I don't even know what to do anymore. This is getting to the point of absurdity. When is enough enough?

>When is enough enough?
When we don’t exist anymore.

What the fuck

sputniknews.com/europe/201709191057521019-sweden-polygamy-housing/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH holy shit I couldn't even make shit like this up if I tried, this is next level cucking.

Döda digsjälv och sluta andas min luft.

This will either end with civil war and ethnic cleansing or whites fizzling out.

Wow Sweden is awesome. So humanitarian and nice.. Good job Sweden. You are a real role model and a driving force of progressive world and the change for the positive. I wish i would live in a country where each life has same worth and value and is cherished and protected. Thank you Sweden for shining a light on this world and for being a good role model for everyone.

You wish you were as rich as Norway with their $1 trillion wealth fund. Sweden will be broke with this behavior

Nobody is a foreigner. We all came from Africa. If humanity will never unite then we will never progress as a species.

burn down those houses

That's pretty cool.
Wish some swedes would buy me a bunch of nice houses so I could have a couple fuckbudies in there.
Refugees living like kangz.

this sweden bashing meme is becoming old

During ONE year, ONE Swedish municipality (Nacka) spent 305 MILLION KRONER (39 million dollars) to buy apartments to give out to immigrants. 94 apartments in total, just handed to these foreign leeches. One of the men "had" to get three apartments to store his wives.

Burn down the houses if this is not fake news. Then touch whatever your equivalent agency is to HUD. Of course that is only if this story isn't fake.

the public disagree.

Torch

Swedes are fucking sick

Somebody go to Nacka find the houses and...

you know what to do

is le swedistan the longest living meme yet?

rob tax payer to pay for scumbag ? wtf sounds liek real estate scam excuse to pmp tax money itno overpriced real estate the politician owns

real estate is overpriced due to government
henry george pointed thsi out and his books are hidden from history because he called out the politician scam of real estate

houses should go down inprice each year liek desktop computer
they age and get shittier
free market would make everyoen astoundingly rich by mass producing ti until we all live in comfy mandalay bay for dirt cheap

this is pretty tame in swedish standards of cuckage

>State
It's just a municipal council, Adolf. Don't worry, we're taking you with us when we go down.

>>Out of consideration for the large family, each woman is given her own house.
>each woman is given her own house.
>Out of consideration
I'm hoping this is fake news

I visited Sweden last year for 5 months- staying in the Uppsala area

There's two faces to the country- the suburbs and small towns with majority Swedes are just incredible and have such a cozy vibe, but in the cities where there's lots of foreigners it just fucking sucks.

I remember going to Migrationsverket or whatever it's called to get my photo taken for my resident card and it was absolutely fucking PACKED with migrants. Line out the fucking door, in one of the smaller cities.

Such an act would have to come from the lower classes, and they are still receiving enough gibs to to remain peaceful.

quality content but fuck your engrish

uppsala is my home region, it's great

Jesus Christ Sweden, what are you doing? We used to be friends. We used to make banter during the Winter Olympics.

Fuck I don't even recognize you anymore.

it's supposed to be a temporary housing, the rights return to the municipal at some point

I fucking hate swedish faggotpussies

Oh don't get me wrong, I love Uppsala- I came back for Valborg this year, just the best shit ever. I mean more in Malmo and Stockholm, where I really noticed the migrant stuff that Sup Forums talks about

i used to live in stockholm and it doesnt really feel like youre in sweden anymore
glad i moved back to uppsala county where swedes are still the majority

>$1 trillion wealth fund
Still doesn't cover pensions.

It's sad, isn't it?

I'd honestly like to move there one day. Uppsala is simply the most interesting and fun city i've ever been to (I was at the university)

>temporary housing
Everyone knows this is bullshit. The "refugees" will be a continuous burden on the welfare system for generations to come. It won't be temporary, because they'll never get any jobs.

Reminder to Swedes you are not welcome here for long.

You will be used as a scapegoat in gaining the precious victimhood status for ethnic Finns. We are going to play hardball with all the liberal talking points to free us from "sin of whiteness". And you will be the ones to take all the shit.

You will know when it hits you.

Why do people think they were given the apartments? They get to live there for like 2 years, the apartments belong to the government. That was never an issue, and now people are bitching about something that never happened instead of what is actually wrong with what the government did.

Every single time when you think swedistan couldn't get worse

You just can't even make this shit up anymore. It's like Sweden sees the most creative SWEDEN YES shitposter on Sup Forums and tries to outdo him.

Thinking of moving away soon anyway. Our welfare system is gonna collapse in the future anyway. Hate swedish people. We deserve this

>collapse
>literally less debt than ever

>sweden is cucked
>fake news
oh my wew
>news defended this by saying that not only did they spend 14m on a guy, his 3 wives and his 16 kids, they have spent an additional 336m sek on housing just like it, bidding over regular taxpayers with their own money and saying that prices will rise so when the families leave the housing in 2 years (heh) they will be able to make a profit
this is the state of sweden today
we are so fucked

This is still not enough.

African and Arab immigrants must be given Swedish girls and femboys as fucktoys.

tradingeconomics.com/sweden/indicators

Sweden has a good economy.

It will take more time before the foreigners affect the public finances,

dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl

but the system will collapse eventually

It's absolutely despicable in 2017 that the Swedish government is still allowing migrants to have sexual emergencies and not providing them all with teenage girls.

Jag älskar dig Danmark. I even thought of joining your army. I sent a email to your army office thing and they said its possible. Can i become honorary Dane even if we prettyu much same blood anyway?

All jokes aside - this is terrible. All Swades should look at their kids and know that probably they will not be able to live in the country of their grandfathers. Sweden as much of old Europe will become Caliphate in a maximum of 100 years - probably in most places a lot sooner. Instead of giving this money to science and development programs you are trying to civilize monkeys that will destroy you as soon as they realize that they are in majority. Just read about what happened in South Africa and how white people are now in constant danger.

Of course, Swedes are our brothers.

Nice bait faggot. Kys tonight. Do it.

lol if you actually believe this.

I feel you. Poland is looking sorta nice.

I'm getting kinda tired of paying like 60% tax (if you account for VAT) only for that money to be spent on pursuing policies which directly decrease my quality of life, all while the politicians and the media constantly berate me about how I don't even deserve to be a part of the democratic process because I have the wrong opinions.

You would not like it here Sven. We have very little sympathy for weak fags.

yep, sweden is beyond saving

has there ever been a more suicidal, self-loathing demographic than the male swede? were swedes always like this? why do they want people who live like this to influence their children's perspectives on life, love, devotion? even if the swedish man is eternally depressed, how can he care so little for his own children? absolutely degenerate

Since mudslimes often keep to themselves, they're pretty easy to ignore. That's until they rape your daughter/girlfriend or rob your shit. Then we clench our fist, in our pocket and move on with a hatered for them, but we're still not racist.
Hard to explain really.

I guess you consider those million poles in UK weak fags then :') and berry pickers here in Sweden :')

>laughting at any kind of work exept being slut
u fcking lazy eurosocial degenerate

lel wut
>calls me degenerate
>most sex workers are polish

using 'sex workers' is just fcking higher level of being degenerate

>has no arguments
>so goes to ad hominem
Never change Jakub i still love your country

>sex worker
In Poland we just say slut, prostitute or even fcking kurwa. These sluts are not WORKING they are fcking KURWING themselvs

pretty good but we can do better
you mad you arent as progressive as us?

Honestly we have it better then most countries. Its just the politicians who are stupid we are still a great country to live in

>unzensuriert.at/content/0025078-Schweden-Staat-kauft-syrischem-Polygamisten-mit-16-Kindern-drei-Haeuser-mit

I fail to see why this is a bad thing. This will hurt the wealthy in the long term.

The Swedish feminist government has screwed Sweden badly.

Lyktstolparna kommer inte räcka till, asså!

Learn source criticism my friend. They only live their temporarly not permament. svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/mannen-med-de-tre-fruarna-fick-inte-bostaderna-i-nacka Still fucked up about the polygamy stuff though

They should NEVER have been allowed to live there!

The tax payer should not finance these muslim leeches who contribute NOTHING to society!

They just breed and breed and get free money and don't work!

If you don't understand how fucked up that is, then Sweden is truly lost.

Are you so autistic that you think swedes support their tax money going to shit like t hat?

But you can guarantee they'll leave the places in a shit state, probably increasing the crime rate. And that's gonna hurt the ((((landlords))))