Mayoiga

Would you show her how Lions really mate?

Lion is going to survive, right? R-Right?

Her picture in the ED is full color, so she will.

I really hope that isn't the case. Yottsun and Mitsumune are already fine and only Lion really deserves to make it out over the remainder. If it does happen, Dahara and Koharun are getting thrown in prison forever.

They all will

Valkana is dead next episode

This. Just chill out Anons, everyone is going to be fine.

His pride will be

Will Koharun slit his throat?

she belongs to Jack now

More like Jack belongs to her. That scent must be great enough for him to drop Koharun and Judgeness.

That was just a warm-up. The whole pride must be involved!

Let's get this thread off on the right foot with best couple

inb4 everyone died on the bus.

We still don't have answers for the very first episode

The "everyone died" theory is kinda proven wrong now, since Mitsumune saw his dad again and met Kamisama

Don't believe the user who will tell you not to believe her smiles.

What if the whole show is just a continuation of the dream Mitsumune had on the bus in ep 1, he hasn't woken up yet. That's why most characters besides the ones that looked most interesting to him are underdeveloped and had little focus. That's why Masaki stopped being OCD and became his cute misunderstood love interest, and in general why several characters seen different from their initial introduction or act inconsistently. That's why some of the backstories are repetitive. There are two Koharuns because Koharun isn't real, she was made up by Mitsumune's subconscious.

The plot is retarded because it's just a weird dream. The plot gets more or less intense based on how bumpy the bus ride is. The last episode will end with Speedstar waking him up and telling him they just arrived in Nanakimura. That or a crashed bus where everyone is dead.

I want to gently rub Naana's tummy and make the pain go away.

after she give's a rough head I hope

She looks like she's trying to masturbate but doesn't have the energy to.

>There are two Koharuns because Koharun isn't real, she was made up by Mitsumune's subconscious.
You're stretching a bit too far, pal.

It's okay, I'll help her with whatever she needs.

He didn't meet Koharun until after the dream sequence, therefore she is not real, and she is actually a dream monster.

I was under the impression that the dad part was really just Mitsumune hallucinating. It's a little too convenient that he was able to get in touch with the people who found him, drove all the way there just to encourage his son and leave without anybody seeing the both of them having a discussion. It could be all in Mitsumune's head at this point. Didn't some of the bus guys foreshadow that he is by far the most mentally fucked up among the people in the group?

I think Lion said something like maybe he's the one she should look out for the most or something.

If she take poop, stomachache will heal.

Good point. I did find it weird that there was literally no one at the hospital but it wouldn't be the first thing I've seen where public places are conveniently empty.
I just assumed Kamisama took him there because the staff wasn't aware of the whole Nanaki scandal or they asked for the staff to stay quiet or something.

Lion made a comment about him being one to watch because he made some creepy comment about how the mayoigas would never really become family, but that seems like it wasn't a big deal after all. Unless there's a huge nonsense twist upcoming it seems like everything in the last episode was real.

As far as him being the most fucked up: The death if your twin is known to fuck people up really badly, so with that on top of his mother and family forcing him to use his dead brother's name, he's definitely majorly fucked. I don't know if that will show itself in some crazy breakdown though.

Was there no one at the hospital? It looked like it was the middle of the night, and he probably was in an urgent ward. No reason for anyone but his dad to be around in the halls.

probably wasn't*

I've been to hospitals late at night before and there's always people somewhere, whether it be the front desk or waiting rooms. Also the hospital was dark and the only people we saw was Mitsumune, his dad and Yottsun.

They didn't want to waste their low budget on animating even more background people.

This is probably true

BARBED
LION
DICK

VAGINA NURSE
A
G
I
N
A

N
U
R
S
E

The Village is purgatory
Koharun is satan
Masaki is an angel

Puuko's butt
Nyanta's butt
Lovepon's shoulder
Yuune's collarbone

Naana's everything

Since everyone is confirmed alive until this episode and there's decent probability of "everyone will die" statement of Lion become real in the last two episode, I'm thinking to create another survival team. As usual we pick 5 out from 31 Mayoigas which will survive last two episode. You can pick up to two runaways (Light Zong, Masaki, Speedo, Yottsun, Valkana, Team Bossu, Mikage, Pon, Nanko, Lion, Maimai, Driver) and the rest is the other villagers. Each runaways who survived will get 1 point for each episode and the rest will get 3 point for each episode.

Yeah, but no one will die. I think it's time we all accept this fact.

Also being his/her Nanaki stolen by the village is not counted as survived.

>Yottsun
>Maimai
>Soy Latte
>Pink Goddess
>Naana

This is my pick. I think everyone will survived somehow, but that Lion statement scares me.

I want to go on a roadtrip with Naana and do smoke shotguns at 4am under the starry sky.

>no one will die

>crying because no one dies
Do you want the mayoigas to die, you nut?!

Not him but I would very much like for every last one of the people who are giving up to bite the dust with the exception of the /k/ommandos.

I will protect the literal whos. Death won't touch them.

They are not giving up. They are just chilling.

Naana looks like a generic Homunculus female character design

Save Nyanta!

There have been people in every thread asking why the series is so popular on Sup Forums, and I finally got it.

It really isn't. There's like 20 homoposters that circlejerk in 24/7 threads. It's just a few dedicated people.

But Homunculus draws best vanilla so it's not like I mind.

The threads starting with the stream up until saturday-sunday have plenty of people, going well over 100-150. It's just the weekday threads that tend to be circlejerks.

The livestream threads in particular have broken 1200 and 1300 posts.

It is also the only show Sup Forums watch together this year, or in the last 12 months

But i want to waifu a nyanta

That's not really true.

Incredible. You have solved the mystery. Now you can fuck off.

Shut up Speedo and go yelling to your roach

That's Mikage.

I noticed

this show sucks

So did you. Last night.

Better than you.

Mikage could be like an adult version of Speedweed though.

True. He does look like he could be his older brother.

Agreed

Why is he so clueless and gullible? Four of them literally kidnapped him and left him for dead like an hour prior to that.

He's a dumb roach.

Has the Naana collage been updated yet?

He's too pure for this world. He will sacrifice himself to Nanaki to save everyone.

THANK YOU

No problem. Make sure to be around tomorrow for the radio session.

>more Naanapon soon.

I'm glad, I'm fucking craving for more since yesterday. I blame the double date things.

>Why is he so clueless and gullible?

He still punched that Yandere faggot in the face, so he still has more balls than you

It'll be cute as fuck. Hopefully someone will translate at least some bits of it so we get the gist of what they are talking about.

>Implying user hasn't hit yandere faggots in face

When will Judgeness complete his harem?

He's got no harem. He's part of one though. Koharun's harem.

He only has a sadomasochist edge guy in it.

>He's got no harem.
(You)

That's why his harem isn't yet complete.

Only one that matters. He doesn't need other bitches.

Yottsun's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.

Jack pls.

>implying Kami-sama isn't actually Kami-sama

She was once a newscaster, right?

I will make Puuko my bride

Masaki is the angel of death.

Good morning Yune!

Does Homunculus draw beanies? No? Then shut up.

Time to study!

Threadly reminder that your insecurities and mental angst are the only things keeping your biological clock from progressing rapidly.

Lion seems to be the only one not really scared of the monster, whats her trauma?

It's tomorrow already? I can't wait.

>Yune 40.png