Big Order

Why do people hate Big Order so much?
Just because they can't "relate" to the main character and don't like him?

I've been watching anime for a long time and I don't see how this deserves the hate it gets

The story is shit

Then why do I enjoy watching it? Do I just have shit taste? I'm 19 and I like the manga a lot

Yes

The anime is really bad, make no mistake. But it does get a lot of actual hate, and I find that weird. It's like hating a retard because he annoys you. He's not doing it on purpose. He's just retarded.

The manga AND the anime are both trash-tier. While I must say I do like the visuals the anime does pull off in contrast to the manga, they are quite impressive and beautiful at times.You can only enjoy the anime in terms of how much more a trainwreck it will become from episode to episode.
Also the MC has a ridiculously OP ability and fails to use it effectively every fucking time and needs power ups in form of fusions, since his OP ability isn't already OP enough.

The haters haven't understood the shows satirical message.
The same haters probably also can't see how Mirai Niki is a parody of Evangelion.

>Just because they can't "relate" to the main character and don't like him?
No, it's just SHIT.

I watched the first episode, and the yandere twist was so blatantly obvious that I was hoping the show would subvert my expectation. It didn't, so I dropped it.

TL; DR: It has shit writing.

>Just because they can't "relate" to the main character and don't like him?
Nah it's just fucking stupid.

>It's bad because le bad writing

Doesn't stop the memeyoiga circlejerk

It's the same crowd that hated mirai nikki for Deus ex ending. Pretty stupid when the whole series was about who gets to be the god.

All I see is bunch of buzz words without any specifics. I'm willing to bet either personal issues with the series or bandwagon effect.

>The anime is really bad
No it's not. At least not much difference than re:zero or kabaneri or any other popular anime.

I really wanted to like it, I enjoyed Mirai Nikki as stupid fun. The pacing is just fucking terrible though. I read the first 10 chapters of the manga a while ago, and it was okay, but the last couple episodes of this anime were incomprehensibly paced. I didn't know what the fuck was going on so I dropped it.

>I didn't know

People who liked Big Order have higher IQ than average animefag. Confirmed

Are you trying to excuse the trash pacing that this show has? Literally 5 episodes worth of content was crammed into 1, and the anime actually skips a lot of content from the manga. But you didn't know that because you're an animefag yourself.

You must really hate popular anime.

Also, if there wasn't much difference, then Big Order would be popular as well.

Kuno-chan did nothing wrong.

It's an horribly bad anime. The writing is shit, the characters are all retarded and it's the worst trainwreck of an anime I've seen in a long time.

But I'm loving every second of it

For me, it was the pacing. Also, that bedroom scene with his sister. I don't recall that in the manga...

Animation looks nice though.

Next you'll say everything that's good is popular.

It feels like the story keeps moving incredibly fast without taking enough time to flesh out exactly what the fuck is going on, and why these people are doing what they are. That or i'm just retarded.

Mirai Nikki PTSD.

Well when you've only got 10 episodes, gotta get shit done fast.

I like it and wait eagerly for new episodes each week. I also like the change in later part of the manga, but anime wont reach that far. Probably my second favourite this season after Delta.

Stories with op main characters are generally considered lazy writing and not liked very much. Ex: SAO, Mahouka.

Furthermore, stories with pathetic main characters are disliked since the main character just isn't likeable.

Big Order combines the worst of both worlds creating a ridiculously unlikeable main character.

Every episode brings something either ridiculously funny, stupid, or both to the table.
I personally like it.

>Big Order combines the worst of both worlds creating a ridiculously unlikeable main character.
I can confirm it. In the second half of the manga he becomes absolutely terrible.

People hate it because it's shit

It's not worse that MN, but MN is not hated.

That sorta makes sense.

But OP main characters can be considered GOD TIER like Akagi or YUGIOH Season Zero or One Outs etc.

I can see how the problem could be the main character. He's just a normal teenage boy who has a power that might be considered OP (but is restricted by the girl/robot). His human creativity and human limits, limits his potential to be the most OP character in the show. So in this case, its people who self-insert as the OP thinking they can do better in the situation. Sorta fanfiction mindset I'd say.

>Why do people hate Big Order so much?
No one hates it
It just doesn't have any special things compared to other shows

No, I'm saying that if there was no difference between Big Order and those popular anime, then Big Order would also be popular.

Then why do 50% of the reviewers give this show 1/5?

There is not a single redeeming quality about this series,that's why.

All girls are great, jazz, siscon.

Are you that one guy from the other threads who attacked anyone being negative about this shit series? Because you sure sound alike.

>anime "reviewers"
People don't actually watch or read that shit right?

No i'm not that guy, this is my first time on Sup Forums, I'm just curious why I seem like one the only people who finds this show entertaining

4circlejerk users have no brain and can't understand what postmodernism and the irony of using media to criticize how meaningless and vapid media is is

You can find a show to be entertaining without denying it's terrible.

It is absolutely terrible, but I'm not watching/reading for laughs, I actually became invested.

I guess, I just don't think it's worse than hitler as a lot of people seem to think

Girls are hot. Music is a nice change. Almost everyone has a bullshit over-powered ability that con somehow be used to do something that has nothing to do with the wish it was created after.

It's really really really bad. It's like the author took mirri nikki, looked at his own work and thought "this is fucking horrible, lets intentionally try to make some even worse that makes zero sense in every way".

Will he fuck Rin too though?