Guy makes Youtube channel

>guy makes Youtube channel
>makes it obvious he's a liberal or left-leaning due to his stances on most issues and being anti-Trump
>makes videos hating on Islam and muslims
>Sup Forums clings to him
>his fanbase starts having a large alt-right following
>rightfully distances himself from the retards he never wanted in the first place
>Sup Forums now hates him

This shit always happens with you retards. Kraut, Sargon, Peterson, so on and so on. This wasn't the first time. You retards cling to fence-sitters or liberals who just hate the radical left and then complain when they try to distance themselves from an audience they never asked for in the first place. You're just as bad as leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO9UMKqpFNk
youtube.com/watch?v=qUlC7oVEtrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII
archive.is/Xc8R6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why Hitler was right

Nobody ever, I mean ever, liked Kraut. The first moment you hear his voice you know he's a pretentious pos.

No. These types are babby's first redpill. Their problem is that they welcome the influx in traffic, but then have no coping mechanism for dealing with their fanbase inevitably believing less and less liberal bullshit, which would include their own channels.

hes a nigger lover and a traitor

Literally nobody liked him.

Because 90% of Sup Forumsacks are actually redditors who think frog posting is a political statement and take shitposting on Sup Forums serious

>The radical left.
Yeah, how could anybody tolerate something like that.
Irrelevant college kids rebelling against their conservative parents.
Oh the humanity.

no, his videos really changed in quality, he became a little bitch, that resorts mostly to tone and can't shut up about internet drama

I still watch Sargon and Peterson.

Contra points is better than Kraut at this point, his ideas are shit, but at least he manages to be less cringy than Kraut. Yeah, a cosplay tranny is less cringy than Kraut.

Sup Forums never liked him you numpty, and we've always been at best in a truce with the skeptics generally.

Since white identity has started putting the anti-SJW skeptic popularity cult in danger they've started punching in our direction instead of the left.

Have you actually went back and look at his videos?

He made videos about Islam and crime statistics for an entire year before he even spoke about Trump you fucking mongoloid.

Those ecelebs are just from a different time when the alt right was people like Milo instead of stormfags.

These guys get it. At some point each of the alt-light youtubers will face the dilemma of having their views pushed further to the right, or veritably self-immolating in a display of liberal ideological purity. Kraut has chosen the later, sargon is still putting it off.

>This shit always happens

It will keep happening unless these people understand that just because both the alt-right and the Patreon YouTube whores are against "SJW " doesn't mean they have much else in common. Sceptics are against SJWs because of the "Warrior" part. The alt-right are against SJWs because of the "social justice" part because obviously the alt-right understands that all men are NOT created equal and "muh free speech" meme inevitably leads to degeneracy, the destruction of family, BLM, feminism and civilisational decadence.

>Sup Forums is one person
no

>>Sup Forums clings to him
no

>Sup Forums is has a will of its own
no

>Sup Forums ever cared about anyone
no

Sargon is the gateway drug, Kraut was always shit, Peterson is legit.

Never heard of him before he decided to try and doxx RageAfterStorm.

Now I hate him. Also all his anti alt-right videos fucking suck and it takes like 1 day for some alt-righter to debunk and call him out on all his bullshit whereas his videos take like 1 month for him to make.

he's a cuck and his doxxing shall never be forgotten

>sargon is still putting it off.
He literally said he doesn't care if the white race dies out

He did some interesting videos, too bad he's been shown incapable of living to his own stardards when he tried to de-platform rage after storm shortly after making a video claiming he didn't resort to these SJW tactics.

From what I've seen of Kraut's videos they vary a lot in quality and have always done so. Probably because he seems to sperg completely out when things aren't going the exact way he wants it to.

Kraut wasn't always shit.

This video he talks about the false equivalency with referencing the crusades whenever people critisize Islam, he also shows people that not only is Islam the #1 cause of terrorism all over the world, but that coming in as #2 is COMMUNIST terrorism despite people pretending it's right wing terrorism.
youtube.com/watch?v=mO9UMKqpFNk

All of his old videos are in this flavor.

implying pol is one person is dumb. however, just because these youtubers have different views doesnt mean "we" cant cling to these guys. theyve taken one redpill they can always take more.

>Crusades is an false equivalence
>Islam and communism is bad you guys
That is what I call low hanging fruit.

Also, here is a video of him calling out Antifa long before they were all over the headlines in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=qUlC7oVEtrk

More against Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI

He is a step in the direction of the right for any who are unsure on the left right now.

Or at least creates more people on the left who are honest about Islam and Communist. Not sure if you realize but these are two things that a lot of liberals defend to the death these days, this should change unless you want society to go to shit.

The skeptics only care about the popularity they can gain from bashing SJWs and low hanging fruit. They get demolished in proper debate with nationalists, see Sargon vs Jared Taylor or Millennial Woes for example.

How is going after these two cancerous ideologies any different from what any right leaning YouTubers do..? They are pointing out something that is degenerate in society and convincing others to realize it's degenerate. Do you understand that undermining these types of people does nothing but hurt the rights chance of growing.. yeah?

Who the fuck cares if they lose debates with nationalists, I'd rather they just avoid the topic and pretend it doesn't exist - keep them focused on Islam, Communism, Marxism, Antifa, etc all that shit. Who gives a fuck what they say about the right wing or how they debate nationalists. People will see the facts for what they are and be pushed to the right, ignore the other shit autists.

>He is a step in the direction of the right for any who are unsure on the left right now.
No he is not. He is incredibly intellectual dishonest and is completely without honor which the recent doxxing showed.

Even the cuckboy Sargon is better.

also this is the intellectual heavyweight behind Kraut

>That Islam video

He states "we have the liberty to mock your cult in any way we see fit and your feelings don't fucking matter". Weird how Kraut completely sperged out and went after Rageafterstorm when she dared criticise the cult of multiracial society and multiculturalism. He is nothing but a piece of shit hypocrite.

>e-celebs
kys faggot
>in all fields

>How is going after these two cancerous ideologies any different from what any right leaning YouTubers do..? They are pointing out something that is degenerate in society and convincing others to realize it's degenerate. Do you understand that undermining these types of people does nothing but hurt the rights chance of growing.. yeah?

The "skeptics" don't regard these things as degenerate. They defend the "freedom" to cut your dick off and pretend to be a girl. They're all about upholding liberal values and individual freedoms. They're only opposed to things like Islam and Communism insofar as those ideas interfere with their own. Essentially the skeptics boil down to "allow communism/islam/antifa/etc to run rampant but at least we can be noble losers by upholding liberal values of individual freedom". Not to mention all of the "we don't see race ergo we're fine with white people becoming minorities in their homelands" nonsense they come out with.

This is worth watching youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fgc_xkHII

im fucking sick of reddit faggots. fuck off back to r/proudcucks and stay there. no one gives a shit about psyop e-celebs

>Sup Forums clings to him

Yeah no.

Fuck off kraut

Because people like you started harassing him about being on the left to begin with so he felt like he had to virtue signal about how good he was and how much he disliked 'nazis'.

The left is actually good when it comes to letting the useful idiots be. Letting indirect propaganda flow. Sup Forums is so autistic they have to go after anyone the second they say something they don't like even though 90% of the other content was helping us. It's literally retarded.

Kraut usually spoke to Dr. Layman for his stats.

That's basically what the radical leftists accuse them of too
>Buhuu you enable the mean fascists to roam the streets and harass minorities
But in reality you are both just mad that they oppose your radical politics that will end badly for everyone.

Imagine feeling the need to defend some fucking liberal cuckboy like this
>he may be saying dumb and completely wrong shit
>he may be a fedora liberal
>he may have doxxed and ruined a 19 year old girls life for daring to question the (((skeptic))) narrative
>b-but stop attacking him ;^(
>he has his place in muh movement
kill yourself

>he may have doxxed
Wasn't Rage's job already public?

You don't understand the concept of useful idiots, the same reason ESPN didn't fire that retarded bitch who said shit on Twitter about Trump even though they fired conservatives in the past. You're dense as fuck. This is why the left is winning the propaganda war.

Take your own advice retard.

>Leftism wins, white genocide
>Skeptics let Leftism win, white genocide
>Alt-Right wins, there's a lot of suffering but we get our damn ethnostates in the end

Which one of these is our best shot?

Peterson helps people you dumb moor rape baby. Also plz pay debnts

Her adress and everything got doxxed and yes she had her job public but actually contacting them like Kraut did is still fucked up.

When it comes to doxxing, intent is basically everything. So whether what Kraut did is actually 100% doxxing is irrelevant, he intended to do it.

>because I state things they are true!

Fuck your useful idiot argument and fuck it. Whether they are useful or not is irrelevant and they should be attacked for their idiocy.

You need to change your flag to kekistani because that is basically what you are.

Kraut is literally retarded. I never heard of him before the "alt-right is too dumb for..." videos but I couldn't believe how retarded this guy is.

>fis man belives fhat he can change hifs sex organs on a whim! I spoke wif many phd experts who hafve confirmed my suspisions that it is, indeed, impossible to do such a fing!

how autistic do you have to be to completely miss the point like that and make a public video about it. He is so beyond stupid that even his accent can't trick americans into thinking he is smart anymore. What a retard.

yeah but saying it aint the same as meaning it, you can tell the race realists are living in his head right now. How he resolves it is tbd

>41 m Germans
did they fear the Aryan giant?

Of course it's relevant. The left doesn't throw away anyone and no matter how ridiculous the things are they say, they still always keep their large following. No one turns against them.

Contrast that to what you want, which is to remove anyone who doesn't agree 100% with everything you say or want, you don't care if they are spreading the truth to hundreds of thousands of people and will lead to more people being on our side, because he said something I don't like! Waaah!

Grow the fuck up.

>i'm gonna debunk the alt-right
>makes 30 minute video about lizard people and women without tiddies

Hitting normies with low hanging fruit makes them less likely to freak out when you start reaching for higher branches in my experience

Where is his dick?

>e-celebs

Retards in this thread don't understand this concept, which is why we are losing. Because the left understands and supports this concept to the fullest.

>let's start emulating the left
>makes up lies, doxxes people, makes shitty videos, misrepresents people on the right
>b-but don't attack him you g-guys, he is good for the HYPOTHETICAL normie coming to our cause
stop being such cucks, it's pathetic

this

Reminder that he spent literal months "researching" for these videos.

The true right is superior because it values truth, stop trying to bring it down to the left-wing level.

One of the defining concepts within in the true right is that truth is truth, even if it's hurtful.

Whether Kraut is ultimately good is irrelevant.

Yeah, it's hilarious to think that he had put his entire soul into this for months. He basically shut down his twitter and everything, he went offgrid and this is what he came back with.

>alt-right women can't lay eggs

>Let's stop letting other people spread the truth that will eventually lead to people joining us, instead lets stay in our basement and not deliver any of this content ourselves and when we do we have to name the jew every 30 seconds and spout our love for nazis to ensure no normies or anyone on the left will switch positions and join us, instead lets wait until communists take over due to marxist ideology being pushed completely unopposed in all media and schooling, once they start trying to take over by force THAT is when we will come out of our hidey hole to fight people!

Yep. You're so smart user!

>guy makes some good videos
>people like him
>guy then makes some bad videos
>people shit on him

reli mayks u fink eh?

>Yep. You're so smart user!
>Oh sweetie!

Kike

What an expert retort!

He probably used to think that way, when there seemed like there was no chance of that actually happening back in the 90s. I don't think he's being honest with himself at all now.

Nah, leftists are just as bad at eating themselves. When you get into radical territory it tends to become a purity contest, and the main enemy becomes those on the same side that aren't as radical you are.

Of course, the leftists have it slightly easier as it's socially acceptable to make the white man their enemy, unlike doing the same with any minorities. But their arguments are also more designed to be dominating, but uncounterable ("you are a racist"), so they will quickly spread and turn on each other when given the chance. See things like this
archive.is/Xc8R6
Or how quickly they turn on white women etc.

>let's not call out lies and deceit because hypothetically there is some normie somewhere in the world and this might bring him to us

I'll give you an analogy, when you try to get into a bath you have to get used to the water first. If the water is too hot to start with you'll burn yourself.

You don't start at 100%.

I'm not sure how this could be a foreign concept to anyone with a brain.

There is a difference between calling someone out and berating them to the point where they stop making any content that helps you and instead start focusing all their content towards you instead. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. Before you retards he used to get death threats from Antifa all the time because they thought he was right wing which used to drive him to make all of his videos about Communism, Marxism, Islam, Antifa, etc.

Who the fuck is *Max Resdefault* ? And why is there so many pictures named after him ? I think i might be into something there guys

He was always hated you fucking mongoloid. Only retards like you like that fag.

The water in your analogy is filled with shit and piss, let's work on cleansing it from pollution. Let's not let people just sit down in it and get comfy.

>berating them to the point where they stop making any content that helps you and instead start focusing all their content towards you instead.
Nah i'm happy about this. Watching him self-destruct bring me great joy.

>Kraut
I don't know who this is
>Sargon
I'd rather kill myself than listen to this retarded nigger.
>Peterson
Pretty good. Either way this youtube eceleb bullshit should be a bannable offense, or just moved to

What's your point?

You're just as illogical as all the anti-trump retards on Twitter who use any excuse to justify what the believe.

>I'm happy we have less people on the left as a stepping stone to the right by showing them evidence that marxism and Islam is degenerate to others on the left which goes against what the majority of them push

ok

>I don't know who this is

see these videos to see what he used to be

Oh boy just wait until Lauren's bf is exposed and all of a sudden hes some kind of poo/coon/ay caramba.

Lulz to be had.

>liberal ideological purity
>Kraut
Are you sure? The guy who supports forced military service and forced relocation can't call himself a liberal.
BPS has been quite cringy lately too. I can't watch any of the trannies, they disgust me too much.

Stop pretending your idea of not calling out bullshit for being bullshit because it MAY lead to something good if it is left alone is the logical and just thing to do.

Lefty cuckboys will always be hated on Sup Forums.

but i never liked krap and pee

>MAY lead to something good

No, it objectively will because I know many people it has already done this to. You're legitimately retarded.

Lauren 100% would not have a non-white bf at this time though, she is too deep into the alt-right.

One does not actively volunteer for the Identitarian movement and then go make poo in loo babies.

>No, it objectively will because I know many people it has already done this to
Praise our new Kekistani brothers!

>Because people like you started harassing him
He is the one who is attacking people...

>BPS has been quite cringy lately too.

Is this the next guy you retards are going to try push out of the public eye because he doesn't fit into your little autistic box?

All that shit started when he attacked the Austrian girl and people started to call him out, for some reason he thought that everyone who was doing it were altright,but the thing is that leftists like him were doing it too because he spoke a lot against those acts by the SJW's, he become a hypocrite, and now seems like he wants to destroy his own channel.

Sad because his channel was pretty good.

>what is a timeline

You think like a woman.

I've genuinely never seen a single post on Sup Forums praising this guy in any regard
desu seems like you're delusional famalam

People move from the alt-light because they see people "berating" them and calling them out on their bullshit. Your idea of kumbaya let's all just agree to disagree would make no one move further to the right than muh constitution and based black guys because they wouldn't know what they are supporting right now is wrong.

He has been countersignaling shit two years ago. Nah fuck that fag.

That Austrian (?) nazi is probably banging her as we speak.

>following internet celebrities

The average Youtube skeptic is dishonest in that they refuse to follow their arguments to their logical conclusion because once it starts reaching "evil racis" territory they get spooked and back off, an obvious example is accepting difference in productivity and intelligence between groups but still saying that this doesn't lead to eugenics or the exclusion of different groups from society. It most definitely does

>b-but definitely only judge people based on their character guys race doesn't matter!

At least Peterson is consistent and smart enough to realize how not to contradict himself

this, lmfao. he has possibly the most pretentious voice i've ever heard.

what's the problem? just like sargon of mossad and the rest of the """"skeptics""" he serves as an entry tier red pil nothing more nothing less.

In any extremist group any dissent means opposition. Either you are with us or against us. It's ironically how they survive, but also why they can never grow too large.

Yeah let's only pay any attention to MSM faggots. Le Based Tucker xD

Communism/Marxism does it just fine.

The left allows these ideals to be openly pushed in schools and in the media, it's not even seen as slightly controversial.

Contrast that to nazi ideology, you will never find someone who is openly supporting nazis who keeps their job in the media or as school staff.

The left does this on purpose so their side grows. The right is too stupid to understand the concept of useful idiots.

>everyone who isn't a mirror image of me must be culled!

You sound more like a communist then anything else.

I've thought about making a channel or podcast in a right-wing format and develop a character not unlike Glenn Beck type, even though I am on neither side, just want to take advantage of the void.

Apparently this spastic is Austrian but speaks with an Oxford accent. This alone makes him an absolute faggot.