Biggest asshole of a villain in manga / anime?

I know it isn't pic related, but just finished season one of this and was impressed by Hakumen no Mono as a big bad. You really hate him by the end of the flashback.

Anyway what's the worst out there? Is it Griffith, or maybe some serial killer from an obscure seinen? Post em.

I'm still mad

Hu dat? The head and the cat.

Doesn't matter, there both dead anyway.

What? Kite was on his way to kill the Queen. How was killing him an assholish thing to do?

This guy

that fat guy from Kaiji, I just remember tha scene and I get mad

This prick is pretty much Sup Forums in anime form.

>Hakumen should be refer as she right?

Dio Brando

People like this prick because he is handsome and ruthless but he truly is the embodiment of an asshole.

>a bad thing

This, he was just doing his job.

She was just testing her strength, there was no motivation of protecting the queen or anything like that.
That's not to say that Kite should be surprised he woke up dead in what was essentially a war zone, but it was all malice on Pitou's end.

Depending on what triggers you the most could be this guy.

Hakumen isn't referred to as any gender in Japanese

She's cute, I'd plow her

he's more like a jew actually

Him

Well, he just wanted to blow people up and they told him it was ok to do it on these guys.
So pretty logical of him actually.

If you count original anime.

In Manga and Brotherhood, he was less of an asshole, but more just straight forward killer

Kanki is based, stfu you faggot.

pshhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gay priest did nothing wrong though. Bossu was an actual asshole though

>Slaughters complete innocent village that have nothing to do with conflict between the two sides
>Based

I hope Kyoukai slits his throat.

>Gay priest did nothing wrong though.

He used the corpse of a guy he manipulated to die to play classical music

>that have nothing to do with conflict between the two sides

Are you seriously so fucking dumb you can't understand the reasoning behind it? Or is that you Climbfag?

Explain the reasoning for killing a bunch of village people.

Explain how Kisui can defend Rigan from getting slaughtered like the villagers when he's stuck on a damn hill? Get it now dumb fuck? It's bait, bait that Kisui can't resist.

That isn't even my main gripe with this dipshit you clown, i was just pissed what he did last chapter. No the cruelty he shows in the manga is beyond what most anime/manga characters ever show.

Now that all the villagers are dead he has no reason to leave the Hill. There's nothing left to protect. Kanki just wanted to kill people, he said it himself. Murder is fun for him and his men.

but meeeeeesatooooo

>Her

If we're judging by "holy shit fuck this guy" standards, Griffith takes the cake for me only for the shock value of the Eclipse.

I remember expecting something bad from him to happen when I first read Berserk back then, but jesus christ, I surely didn't expect THAT.

>That isn't even my main gripe with this dipshit you clown
>Explain the reasoning

I don't care if that's you or not, that's the person who I quoted, and therefore the guy I'm replying to. If that's not you, why the fuck are you replying?

Do you actually think shit like that didn't happen during those times? Even vikings did that shit and they come centuries later.

All you're telling me is you haven't watched/read enough anime/manga. I can say the majority of the medium doesn't have rape either, what the hell does that prove? You gonna get squeamish on rape?

Are you even capable of reading Shintard? Those villagers aren't Rigan people, they are just villagers near Kokuyou. If you hole yourself in a bank or some shit and I shoot some random guy on the street then throw his corpse at you with your family's house address on it what are you gonna do? Call the cops? Oh wait you ARE the cops. Good luck finding internet or phone lines in ancient China.

Aji Tae

All you clueless plebs don't even know the definition of what an asshole truly is.

This counts?

If not then Griffith, Gods from Saint Seiya, Hao from Shaman King and Anti spirals are good contenders

Troll for One
r
o
l
l

f
o
r

O
n
e

>obnoxious
>coward
There's probably more, can't be fucked to recall what he did.

Reminder that Femto/Griffith did nothing wrong

The fucking twins.

Tell me, user. Which one do you prefer?

Kimblee wasn't evil. He was a soldier who did what he was ordered to. The fact that he enjoyed it has no bearing on that.

He even attacked the very men that ordered him to kill others. He wasn't exactly good, but he was definitely not evil.

He just had a screw loose

and you cant really fault em for it
After all the military clearly didn't have any issue of making full use of him

I think his greatest act of dickery had to be the memory wipe just before the final battle.

Akainu did nothing wrong unless you count ABSOLUTE JUSTICE as an evil

Not as much of an asshole as he is pathetic. Everything he did in the series was because he loved a women who would never love him back. Ripped his heart out because he couldn't cope with his sexual frustration and basically let himself be killed in the end when he realized not even wishing on the jewel wouldn't make her love him.

KONO DIO DA!!!

Stop posting Shin, don't you have a hill to capture?

No need to be any longer, brother. Let it go.

Am I the only one who got aroused by this?

I wanted to see it eat her.

She stalked, raped and killed a shota in front of his brother. Has any other female villain come close?

Diva?

Hakumen mom gave me a cartwheel of whyboners and a fetish about scary mature women dressed in black.

While he doesn't compare to most characters in this thread as far as "evilness" goes, the fact that people like him actually exist makes him more irritating to me than the over the top examples in this thread.

Greg from A Cruel God Reigns is pretty much the worst person conceivable.

Turnip done nothing wrong.

He went mad with power just like Kira
The worst end for a schemer

>Turnip done nothing wrong.

He thought Reuenthal wouldn't shoot him.

Yea I agree, this father was such an asshole.

This darth vader looking-ass-motherfucker holy shit. Its a shame he's not gonna have much panel-time, cause if he's gonna be as based as he was in these few chapters he would be a godlike villain.

I mean shit, the scene alone when he mocks Nana's smile alone made him awesome in my eyes.

Too bad AFO and All Might are going to die fighting each other.