/HOTT/ Was he right about Alex Jones?

Definitely gone too soon, and he said Jones was a globalist shill. I heard the original interview between them back on 7.415 WBCQ in the late 90's and Jones absolutely lied his ass off about Cooper using foul language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jNYMZ10CAs
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bank_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bank_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_Act
federalreservehistory.org/essays/jekyll_island_conference
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=L-P-q5zDTu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_1772
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal,_James,_Fordyce_and_Down
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenue_Act_of_1913
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_United_States_Congresss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1772_in_Great_Britain
ehs.org.uk/press/the-financial-crisis-of-1772-3-when-the-bank-of-england-first-responded-to-systemic-risk
britannica.com/list/5-of-the-worlds-most-devastating-financial-crises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

at this point i don't think many people even know who he was.

he was murdered for something, I really don't believe it was for the 9/11 predictions either, and obviously it wasn't tax evasion, he never made enough money to get killed over that. I listened to most of his 40+ hour radio broadcast about illuminati, idk why him and Alex wouldn't get along unless at least one of then were shills.

he's never talked about on pol, which sucks because he has some if the best pol talking points.

Doesn't it just make you feel sometimes that /pol, Alex all of this is just another version of controlled opposition? I sometimes wonder ,looking at the origins of the Illuminati and the U.S, if instead of being the last bastion of freedom were actually the starting bit of the NWO; conservatives and liberals alike. I don't have a theory or anything it's just all so weird and tiring. I'd give everything I have just to know wtf is really happening. Is it a big conspiracy or is it all just coincidence and no one really knows why we do what we do or where were going. Both are terrifying options.

hour of the time was a great broadcast. sometimes i listen to his old shows. the guy was fucking smart and entertaining.

He didn't like Alex or any other "conspiracy" radio host. He used to bagg on Bo Gritz and the coast to coast guy all the time.
I think Bill was just a cool crazy guy who loved making a radio show

RIP BILL COOPER

Jones is a shill. He is controlled opposition to make the right look like ridiculously stupid and insane moron lunatics.

Alex Jones is entertaining but you have to be stupid as fuck to take anything he says too seriously. It's painfully obvious Jones sees himself as an entertainer over a "truther"

Bill was the real deal, Alex Jones is a fraud and literal snake oil salesman.

I think this is wrong. I really don't think he is. It would make more sense for trump to have told him personally to not get into antisemtic stuff as it would've ruined Trumps potential to win

He was married to a jew who bore him jewlets.

just because two people agree on something doesn't mean they're going to be best buddies

youtube.com/watch?v=6jNYMZ10CAs

(((they))) mkultra'd bill hicks and transformed him into alex jones. he's a psyops agent now

jones doesn't promote antisemitism, he merely refuses to cut off callers who promote antisemitic views. that being said, trump isn't exactly a constitutionalist, pic related, although the threat of not getting re-elected bruises his giant ego and keeps him meandering somewhere near the path.
considering all the copyrighted music he uses either he's in bed with hollywood or there's a whole lot of record executives who secretly agree with him.
when he was railing about plastic FEMA coffins... if they were going to secretly exterminate people, they'd be stockpiling lime, not plastic coffins to respectfully dispose of remains after a huge disaster. about 10% of what he says is true, the rest he puts a crazy slant on. still more honest than msm :/

Actually their approaches were completely different, Alex relays in sensationalism, while cooper wanted to find a logical explanation for this things he knew were real.

The prime example for this it's his theory about cattle mutilation, instead of disregarding evidence or jumping to out there conclusions he calmly found a culprit a motive and an explanation that made logical sense, that just happen to be a conspiracy, he wasn't searching for a conspiracy he just stumbled upon them.

bump

bump

bump

bump while listening to;

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

There are no coincidences. Everything you see is directed and coordinated.

Jones is CIA, come on, do some research

Where does the control grid stop and start though? Are the only honest people providing real info hiding or dead?

But the beautiful thing about this whole story is that we in 2017 can say with almost 100% certainty that they fucking FAILED.
Makes me feel butterflies in me tummy

I still have to listen too his Mystery Babylon series, I have them all burned on cd's for listening while driving to/from work

It all hinges on Trump and his intentions. The left is radical and when even when it costs them votes and elections they continue to radicalize. When the American public doesn't like what they get they just change from Blue to Red and vice versa, if he fucks up or is ill-intentioned we'll be in the hands of the most radical leftist government this country has ever seen and they will be vindictive beyond belief. Who knows where that leads... I can't help but think civil war is part of the plan.

No it is over, i am almost on the level of understanding reality as those on the top of their petty ((pyramid)).
And i know that people have decided, deep in their hearts they have decided.
Trump is irrelevant in this story, he is just a symptom.

((they)) are in the cornered beast mode now. Yes, still dangerous, but at their limits.

And what almost no one will talk about. Is that there are good guys among the ranks of the ((Idiots)), as far as I am informed in last decade or longer they have broken off. You had maybe greatest battle humans ever did, but hidden from the eye of pleb.

And i dont have to act as a wise guy here, take a minute of your time. Imagine in this world now, is it possible for them to advance their plans.

What's all entailed in this understanding of reality? It's a broad question directed at a broad statement but if you have time Ito type it I'd like to read it.

Well i can give you outcome of my own journey. It is upon your creative mind to understand the implications. And there are infinite number of them.

In more mystical sense Gnostics got it right, in a nutshell that is. But there are more practical and less mystical ways to approach it, like in the pic provided.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

I'm new to this but what are the practical applications of this?

We literally Truman Show right?

I have no idea. Everything just feels... wrong. Idk if I'm just growing up and opening my eyes to the world that always been or if things have changed.

>practical applications of this

Ones movement in this reality is defined by his understanding of it.
For example when you talk about ((them)), their entire premise in their eyes, is that they are the ones understanding reality they are the keepers of knowledge. And they are using that as a justification for their egotistical drives to rule. To feel superior on the highest scales of magnitude.
That is why they call them self "secret schools" and not secret military or something.

And now onto the more crazy part of the story;
This knowledge basically unlocks the spiritual development of ones mind and soul. You simply start to see more and understand more. You start being part of wider reality. And let me tell ya, there is all sorts of wonderful bullshit out there.
My problem is that i am a bit lazy when it comes to practicing my knowledge, maybe reason i haven't went full retard mode yet.

Where would someone go to find good beginner material about this and then advanced material?

I miss The Hour of The Time.
That shit was comfy.
>Folks . . .

Kek, the fuck would i know. I basically just sat around in thinking and peace.
I think you could spend like million years siting and reading about it and yet managing to not make a single step in understanding. It is about honest desire to understand and live that understanding, without any hidden agendas, hidden from your self that is.

The pic i already gave u, literally contains it all. But the problem is does one see it?

Alright so this is like when weirdo's talk about how psychedelics changed who they are but when you look at them they have no traits you wish to have yourself. Just futile mental masturbation, got it.

Oh you actualy got it wrong. There is no way i can transcribe with the words the actual experience of this. That is the problem with it.
I could go on and on, about being one with the existence, seeing the realms beyond this one, going outside of your body, seeing the lighshow that is flaming outside of our bodies.
But it all sounds like big lump of gibberish, without the actual experience behind it all, and it will stay at that, at bunch of gibberish, up to the point that u actualy start walking on your own.

Anyone trying to sell you a book that will take you there, is bullshiting you one hundred %.
Like i said even if the book told you all of the steps perfectly, they still would mean jack shit to you personally.

I find time and time again as I grow as a person that I've told many seemingly simple things that later when understanding took root blossomed to their full potential in my mind. It's how I know I'm on the right track. The seemingly empty simple statements have value even if they're not understood, they're guiding beacons placed ahead on the path to understanding. The gibberish has value and should be shared.

*been told

What is the closest Sup Forums has ever gotten to busting into an actual irl conspiracy theory? All I can think of on the top of my head is the loominati dude who told us to look out for signs of Minerva in suspicious places.

Bill Cooper = Patriot
Alex Jones = Paytriot

Alex Jones's how to subvert the Patriot movement: Have both real patriots and disinfo agents on your show. Scare listeners by promoting unending fear, create the illusion of being a rogue by mixing truth with lies, focus on trivial issues which leaves the big picture untouched, act like a out of control lunatic when interviewed by mainstream publications and NEVER organize a mass movement with a real plan of action

Yes. I do agree, but the gibberish is of lowest importance. Not unimportant, but close to it.
Internet is your best ally in that.
For me tho, it was opposite of what you describe. I started from personal path, experimentation. Then found out that some other dudes have got it similar as me to a different degrees.

There was a kick start moment for me tho. When i first studied the string theory, more exactly, its view of the reality as multidimensional. And i still remember the moment i realized; "fuck me those are dimensions of freedom of thought". Interesting moment. But pales in comparison to a moment, for example, when i first seen what some call "auras" or light body, streaming outside of my fingers like flames, and the feel of like flaming sun above me head all while feeling absolute bliss of open mind.
Can u appreciate the difference between those 2 things?

I'm not sure how to respond. It feels like there's a chasm between what your saying and what I'm reading, if that makes sense. Is it that you're eureka moment with string theory is similar to what one might get from the earlier described gibberish where as what you described with auras is what is achievable through taking the journey yourself? Or am I way off base?

actualy you are on the point this time. and it all basically comes to that.
but, i lack the determination yet, to go even further, i will i hope in my time for it.
There is potential for this moment of true transcendence i see in front of me, but i keep regressing from it. Its like being confronted with naked eyes to stand one meter in front of sun. And i shit you not, that is exactly how it feels. Beyond that what there is? Beats me.

That chasm kind of shut as I finished that post. The last sentence seemed to kind of right itself.

Good talking to you.

one thing of cooper's that stuck with me was the idea that the illuminati created america as an experiment in freedom that would become the new world order if it succeeded. i wonder if tptb aren't surreptitiously nudging us that way.

likewise

>unless at least one of then were shills.
This is really something to think about. I don't listen to Alex much but I do kinda like him but I always have this question in the back of my mind why do they allow him to get away with it if he's not controlled somehow by them?

No, that is actualy not true.
The founding fathers of US knew exactly who the enemy was, it is sad that even Americans dont know their true origins. See, it all started with some British intellectuals giving a birth of kikeless society, they placed as a enemy number one; Fractional Reserve Banking.
Actually entire story of US fight for independence was a fight for independence from dept plagued British empire and the path Europe was on.
It was only in post WWI era with establishment of Federal reserves, that the Kikes won, and US died.
Tomas Jefferson's vice president in the name of president and US, literally shot with a gun in a duel a fucking Rothschild shill that tried to institute a central ((bank))

Watch this crazy accurate cartoon;
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

I can't say with certainty Jones is not an agent or compromised but in his defense.

Cooper was great but he wasn't perfect either.

Hicks and Jones looked similar, but not the same. Both being White guys from Texas (old stock I believe) might go some way in explaining that.

Jones has rarely gone totally off the track. The one notable time I can think of was during y2k when he seemed sure the NWO was going to have the Russians nuke us, and even did what sounded like full-on fear mongering. He admits this was a mistake and has apologized for it.

As far as the last thing.

>...unquote.

The mystery Babylon series was maximum comfy.

>dept
You mean debt?
I knew a little bit about the early fights against central banks like Jackson and the First and Second banks. But are there books that go into more depth about this?
Also another question I have about your theory. They teach us it was protestants fleeing to the new world for religious freedom, but wasn't it the catholic church banning usury and interest and so the only people who could do that where the jews? How does that fit into this?

Okay i am idiot for forgetting exact how abouts, but there was entire "secret society" around the certain British period. Give me some 10 mins of research.
In the mean time; yes i meant to say Dept, fuck me right in the arse.

I found a wiki article to back this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States
Some Founding Fathers were strongly opposed to the formation of a central banking system; the fact that England tried to place the colonies under the monetary control of the Bank of England was seen by many as the "last straw" of oppression which led directly to the American Revolutionary War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_North_America
the Nation's first de facto central bank
When shares in the bank were sold to the public, the Bank of North America became the country's first initial public offering.[5] It was succeeded in its role as central bank by the First Bank of the United States in 1791.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bank_of_the_United_States
he nation's first de facto central bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bank_of_the_United_States
The Second Bank of the United States was America's central bank, comparable to the Bank of England and the Bank of France, with one key distinction – the United States government owned one-fifth (20%) of its capital. Whereas other central banks of that era were wholly private

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_Act
several Acts of the Parliament of Great Britain that regulated paper money issued by the colonies of British America.
The policy created tension between the colonies and Great Britain, and was cited as a grievance by colonists early in the American Revolution.

The Currency Acts created tension between the colonies and the mother country, and were a contributing factor in the coming of the American Revolution. In all of the colonies except Delaware, the Acts were considered to be a "major grievance".[13] When the First Continental Congress met in 1774, it issued a Declaration of Rights, which outlined colonial objections to certain Acts of Parliament. Congress called on Parliament to repeal the Currency Act of 1764, one of seven Acts labeled "subversive of American rights".[14]

His book should be required reading on this board

Alex acts like a lunatic because that way the media will show clips of him to the brainwashed masses and some of them will look him up, even if just to laugh at him. Some people wake up that way. If he were always calm, cool, and collected, the media would ignore him 100%.

>Video
LOL Jefferson's VP literally waxes Alexander Hamilton's ass with a pistol at 18:20

Yes he was completely right where it matters. I don't know exactly what's going on with jones but if I had to put my tinfoil hat on I'd say he was cointelpro as jones likes to say, there's a good YouTube video exposing jones as a fruadster, he basically tries to shut down a libertarian even and when they invite him to speak he keeps ignoring them

The video was interesting for me to watch, because i never really realized how red pilled US presidents used to be. Some of the quotes from that cartoon really blow ones mind

I just realized that i lost entire reply i wrote, where did i post it ffs. I hope not in /po/

But it seems you did just fine for your self.
federalreservehistory.org/essays/jekyll_island_conference
Then son of a bitch Woodrow Wilson signed I.R.S. for them, and rest is history.
Later any president opposing the Federal Reserve, got accidentally ((removed))

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

youtube.com/watch?v=L-P-q5zDTu8

honestly, even if we get all the truth on how the world works, right here right now, we cant change it.
be the bestself you can be and try to be happy with what you got.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_1772
credit crisis of 1772 originated in London and then spread
the banking house fled to avoid debt repayment, and the resulting collapse of the firm stirred up panic in London. Economic growth at that period was highly dependent on the use of credit
As confidence started ebbing, paralysis of the credit system followed: crowds of people gathered at the banks and requested debt repayment in cash
As a result, twenty important banking houses went bankrupt or stopped payment
Until the outbreak of the credit crisis, the period from 1770 to 1772 was considered prosperous and politically calm in both Britain and the American colonies.

Effects on thirteen colonies
The Crisis of 1772 set off a chain of events related to the controversy over the colonial tea market. The East India Company was one of the firms that suffered the hardest hits in the crisis. Failing to pay or renew its loan from the Bank of England, the firm sought to sell its eighteen million pounds of tea from its British warehouses to the American colonies.
Back then the firm had to market its tea to the colonies through middlemen, so the high price made its tea unfavorable compared to the tea that was smuggled to or was produced locally in the colonies. In May 1773, however, the Parliament allowed the firm to sell directly through its own agents.
The Tea Act enabled the East India Company’s monopoly over the local tea business in the colonial. Furious about how British government and the East India Company controlled the colonial tea trade, citizens rejected the imported tea, and these protests eventually led to the Boston Tea Party in 1773.
The crisis also worsened the relationship of the North American colonies and Britain, due to the fact that it affected all 13 of the colonies, and due to the fact that the British were forced to introduce controversial legislation for the colonies in an attempt to remedy the crisis.

...and hope they don't choose your kids

And the Rothschild's run the Federal Reserve by their proxies, J.P. Morgan and similar.
Since the Federal Reserve is privately owned business with fixed share holders, 100% of them are big banks that all have direct responsibility to Rothschild.

They lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal,_James,_Fordyce_and_Down
was a London banking house. its June 1772 collapse precipitated a major banking crisis which included the collapse of almost every private bank in Scotland, and a liquidity crisis in the two major banking centres of the world, London and Amsterdam. The bank had been speculating by shorting East India Company stock on a massive scale, and apparently using customer deposits to cover losses.
day his bank had to close, and two days later, three other London banking firms with Scottish connections collapsed, and in the twelve days after Fordyce fled, 22 significant banks
In London the Bank of England was able to stabilize the situation, but attempts in London to save the situation in Scotland failed. The liquidity crisis spread to the next most important banking centre in Europe, Amsterdam, where Clifford and Sons went bankrupt

The crisis has also been seen as worsening relations between Britain and the Thirteen Colonies in America
the East India Company, already in financial difficulties, was further weakened by the crisis, and in 1773 managed to persuade Parliament to pass the Tea Act, exempting it from the duty all other importers in the colonies had to pay. The unpopularity of this led to the Boston Tea Party at the end of the year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service
In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified authorizing Congress to impose a tax on income, and the Bureau of Internal Revenue was established.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution allows the Congress to levy an income tax
Three advocates for a federal income tax ran in the presidential election of 1912.[30] On February 25, 1913, Secretary of State Philander Knox proclaimed that the amendment had been ratified by three-fourths of the states and so had become part of the Constitution.[31] The Revenue Act of 1913 was enacted shortly thereafter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenue_Act_of_1913
re-imposed the federal income tax after the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment
It was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson on October 3, 1913
Wilson summoned a special session of the Congress was clearly on the shoulders of the Democrats, as they controlled both houses of Congress for the first time in 18 years
Wilson, unlike many of his predecessors, took the offensive. He went to the Capitol and twisted the arms of backsliding Democrats.
Wilson was successful with generating a public reaction. Angry constituents wrote to their representatives and demanded tariff reform.
the Act was considered a major triumph for the new president.
Income tax
The Act also provided for the reinstitution of a federal income tax[2] to compensate for the anticipated loss of revenue from the reduction of tariff duties.
In only a few years, the income tax became the federal government's chief source of income and greatly exceeded tariff revenues.

AJ is a globalist shill. If you listen to his show, you find his main focus is to difuse and misdirect any blossoming white identity.

He openly calls for whites to "NOT FIGHT BACK" and excuses any murder and riot by blacks as 'pure mental illness' he is literally our worst enemy.

Also he is aligned with deep-state psych-warfare specialists Psobiek and Laura Loomer.

I always though Alex played the role of controlled opposition in order to be safe.
In other words, if you name the Jew you will end up like David Duke.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

i mean c'mon, how can you watch this and not think that they are not on the same exact wavelength these two? seriously.

100% correct.

why, I think this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_United_States_Congresss
The Sixty-third United States Congress was
met in Washington, D.C. from March 4, 1913, to March 4, 1915, during the first two years of Woodrow Wilson's presidency.
Both chambers had a Democratic majority.

Major legislation
October 3, 1913: Revenue Act of 1913 (Federal Income Tax)
December 23, 1913: Federal Reserve Act

Constitutional amendments
April 8, 1913: Seventeenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, establishing the popular election of United States Senators by the people of the states

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1772_in_Great_Britain
10 June – credit crisis of 1772 is triggered when, following the flight of their partner Alexander Fordyce to France, the London banking house of Neal, James, Fordyce and Down (which has been speculating in East India Company stock) suspends payment. The resultant panic causes other banks, particularly in Scotland, to fail, extends to Amsterdam and the Thirteen Colonies of British North America, and threatens the East India Company with bankruptcy.

is this the sigaret patchka guy?

i think we all know alex jones is full of shit, its just funny watching his show

Listen to AJ interview with Jason Kessler (organized the Unite the Right Rally) Jones talks down to Kessler, and trivializes all his points, literally tells Kessler that whites should not fight back or defend ourselves, "that is what Soros wants"

His message is whites should surrender, accept all abuse and murder from non-whites, transcend race and die.

He's pretty subversive when you listen to him goy. AJ attacks any pro-white, AJ delivers wet kisses and sexual favors to anyone who condemns the right, like Traitors Psobieka and Laura Loomer

grrr don't get a white woman that's what the globalists want
fuck alex jones

>Actually entire story of US fight for independence was a fight for independence from dept plagued British empire and the path Europe was on.
This is actually really interesting when you start looking into it and tying it all together.
ehs.org.uk/press/the-financial-crisis-of-1772-3-when-the-bank-of-england-first-responded-to-systemic-risk
THE FINANCIAL CRISIS OF 1772-3: When the Bank of England first responded to systemic risk
The 1772-3 credit crisis is historically notable for being one of the earliest purely financial crises, with neither government policy nor European war lying at its root. It also seems to be one of the first times that the Bank of England responded to fears of financial contagion, taking forceful action to deal with the systemically important players whose failure might exacerbate the crisis.
describes the breadth of scope, rapidity and size of the Bank of England’s intervention, acting as de facto ‘lender of last resort’ (LLR) to the financial system
One rascally and extravagant banker has brought Britannia, Queen of the Indies, to the precipice of bankruptcy! It is very true, and Fordyce is the name of the caitiff. He has broken half the bankers.
this was a significant shock to British finance, and for a brief moment ‘a universal bankruptcy was expected
Aftershocks were felt as far afield as Amsterdam and the North American colonies, then still very much a part of the British Empire.
The Bank of England appears to have been concerned enough as to intervene actively in the money markets It provided liquidity
It furthermore advanced direct short-term credits to selected bankers, and even lent substantial amounts on long-term mortgage security, which contravened its usual policy of only lending against good bills of exchange. A large bailout of the Ayr Bank was also authorised

>BILL COOPER
simplified wikipedia: the extraterrestials are helping the hasidics take over the world

britannica.com/list/5-of-the-worlds-most-devastating-financial-crises
5 of the World’s Most-Devastating Financial Crises
1. The Credit Crisis of 1772
This crisis originated in London and quickly spread to the rest of Europe. In the mid-1760s the British Empire had accumulated an enormous amount of wealth through its colonial possessions and trade. This created an aura of overoptimism and a period of rapid credit expansion by many British banks. The hype came to an abrupt end on June 8, 1772, when Alexander Fordyce—one of the partners of the British banking house Neal, James, Fordyce, and Down—fled to France to escape his debt repayments. The news quickly spread and triggered a banking panic in England, as creditors began to form long lines in front of British banks to demand instant cash withdrawals. The ensuing crisis rapidly spread to Scotland, the Netherlands, other parts of Europe, and the British American colonies. Historians have claimed that the economic repercussions of this crisis were one of the major contributing factors to the Boston Tea Party protests and the American Revolution.

i can confirm a secret society exists, if you look at federal testimonies there are always guys nodding their head or shaking their head behind the speaker of a mic. they take it as a joke too, theyre laughing while doing it.

Bill Cooper was always and always will be the real deal. RIP.

Jones is a fraud and anyone making excuses for him is a brainwashed simpleton. Listen to Cooper rip Jonesyboy apart on his millennium broadcast. Its embarrassing. Fearmonger shitheel whos purpose is to paralyze you with fear yet offer no solutions.

I am an old fag supporter of Jones. I followed him back in the late 90s, and religiously after 9/11.
I have always been 50/50 on Jones.
I do not think he is controlled opposition, but I do think he sold out a LONG time ago, and is all about the money now.
There was a time where all his work was free. Tons of documentaries.
Then he started prisonplanet, which was subscription based back then. $10/month to watch every documentary. (Over 100 at this point).
Soon he started selling his Documentaries. They were no longer free.
Once Bush was elected, infowars was full blown religious nutjobs. That was all the site talked about for years. During this time, Alex started selling everything under the sun.

Jones taught me about Dick Cheney, Halliburton, WMD BS, 9/11, Waco, etc.
Although much was false, much was also true.
If he is a disinfo agent, it is of recent, and not always.
That is my long novel opinion.

FUN FACT: William Cooper was shot after 11 PM on November, 5th and died after midnight on the 6th. His death is listed as the 6th.
REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

>Actually entire story of US fight for independence was a fight for independence from dept plagued British empire and the path Europe was on.
This is something really interesting that they never taught in school they only taught about the Boston tea party and 'taxation without representation' but the article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party doesn't get you to the knowledge about how this was the aftershock of the credit bubble collapse that started in the UK almost like thy don't want you to easily know they want you to have to work to dig for that information.
But maybe this should be in it's own thread instead of posting offtopic for this thread. But I see there is absolutely zero interest for this, and its already a dead topic and would quickly slide.

>and he said Jones was a globalist shill.
this has been confirmed ever since he tried to shutdown pizzagate

It baffles me mind that no one seems to notice how that is Jewish sacred symbol nicely wrapped in fagot colors.
Nigga, are you making me like this guy?

SHUT IT DOWN!

But it can be summed up nicely
>Rothschild's migrate to Britain on the wings of their newfound Zionist dream
>They use the Brit-French war to indebt the British empire for all eternity.
>They look at the new continent as opportunity to ride that fat ugly eagle, right up the cloud of their dream.
>They peck it little by little, taking its independence away.
>They succeed
>They infiltrate every fucking pore of society, taking it any direction they want
>Oh, look this Hitler guy is screwing us?
>Never mind, look we now have 6 gorrilion excuses to fuck the world even more, thanks based Hitler.
>Boom, We got Israel now.
>But we need to feed that Israel, but muh 6 gorrilion, whitey you are to blame.
>Oy vey these whiteys seem kinda smart, too smart, let us migrate whole lot of shit till they become shit them self. Easier to control and shiet.
>Internet, hey its waking people up, Shut that down.
>We can't? What do you mean we can't.
>Oh shit everyone started waking up now.
>But muh shekels

1772 seems to be a pivotal year. I was looking through the archives and noticed some posts from different anons, saying things that basically boils down to:
>in 1772 the Jews where chased out of Poland, they fled to America and Russia, the descendants of the ones that fled to Russia where involved in the revolution.

oh man, cmon alex wtf is that, interrupting him all the time...

ah yes Russians deciding to be based and suddenly starting to prosecute Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
Then the Jews consolidated their lines, under the plant for great Zion (i keep forgeting the fuckers name the one that wrote it).

They basically created two apparently opposed (but in reality not) streams of Jewish thought, one is to be poison to western society, so called Leftist Jews, Marxists. And the orthodox Jews that are to settle in Israel.

When did he say there were going to secretly exterminate people? Link? Or is this just conjecture?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture
This ended with the Partitions of Poland which began in 1772, in particular, with the discrimination and persecution of Jews in the Russian Empire.
After the partitions of Poland in 1795 and the destruction of Poland as a sovereign state, Polish Jews were subject to the laws of the partitioning powers, the increasingly antisemitic Russian Empire, as well as Austria-Hungary and Kingdom of Prussia (later a part of the German Empire).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
Aftermath
As a result of the Partitions, Poles were forced to seek a change o
Polish poets, politicians, noblemen, writers, artists, many of whom were forced to emigrate (thus the term Great Emigration), became the revolutionaries of the 19th century
Polish revolutionaries participated in uprisings in Prussia, the Austrian Empire and Imperial Russia. and participated widely in the Spring of Nations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1848
the Spring of Nations, People's Spring, Springtime of the Peoples, or the Year of Revolution, were a series of political upheavals throughout Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice
the concept of social justice can be traced throug... the term "social justice" became used explicitly from the 1840s. A Jesuit priest named Luigi Taparelli is typically credited with coining the term, and it spread during the revolutions of 1848
The first modern usage of the specific term "social justice" is typically attributed to Catholic thinkers from the 1840s, including the Jesuit Luigi Taparelli
Writing in 1861, the influential British philosopher and economist, John Stuart Mill stated in Utilitarianism his view that "Society should treat all equally

But the Jewish influence predates even this. From the Templar invasion into the holly land, they turned tables into their favor.
By tricking Templar's into a deal, a deal in which the Jews share the secrets of existence with them, in return getting Templar help in establishing the Jewish banks in Europe.
That is how we got Secret Societies based around mystical knowledge, and Jewish banking system among hwite people.

William Cooper was the hero we needed but didn't deserve. RIP Solider