Shingeki no kyojin

Shit, wasnt armin the narrator in the anime?

i thought he was supposed to be like telling the story to someone in the future but now hes a well done steak.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bHjrM
strawpoll.me/10430012
youtube.com/watch?v=OdlFHPM3A2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arminfags on suicide watch. Feels so good.

He's fine. They've been steamed by Bert plenty of times before. No one ever died.

Armin is truly gone the moment his body lies in a box under the ground. Before that there can always be an asspull.

Levi will revive him with the serum. The ass will be pulled.

What did BRA do wrong again? I cant even remember at this point.

Killing Marco is what they did.

Who?

Being homosexual

>She cried because she failed and realized she couldn't go home.

They why did she cried when Marco dying?

>She smiled while killing those soldiers

She didn't. It's an anime only thing. Her face just looked twisted out of sadness in the manga.

Killing thousands of innocent people, who have no idea what's even going on and don't even explaining why. Their only answer is just because.

They planned to wipe out over a million of innocent people.

They aren't so at least we can say they did something right.

*explain

That is also the only soldiers have in war.

>She didn't. It's an anime only thing. Her face just looked twisted out of sadness in the manga.
Anniefags confirmed for never reading the manga.

The manga hints they aren't innocent at all.

>They aren't
Please reread the last arc.

>Devilspawn
>Innocent

No such thing.

>They've been steamed by Bert plenty of times before
Yes, but never cooked medium rare.

Bert getting rekt by Eren was the highlight of this chapter aside from toasted coconut.

>Their only answer is just because.
Dude jenuhsahyd lmao.

Bort even admitted they aren't bad people, retard.

He was just being polite.

Really? So all of them knew about and agreed with all the atrocities that may have been committed by their ancestors after all. Must've dreamt about all that mindwiping.

You do the same, I'm afraid the 1000 yaoi fanfictions you read damaged your brain.

He said no one is in the wrong, actually.

BORT IS A NASTY PIECE OF WORK WHO DESERVES THE POO POO MACHINE.

>She didn't. It's an anime only thing. Her face just looked twisted out of sadness in the manga
Explain.

I hope Borp dies.

Sure.

That soldier wanted to rape her. Annie did nothing wrong.

I'd let my husband and Bert make out together.

No big deal. Isayama's going to turn in the shittiest writer by letting Armin survive.

I'm just happy justice is finally going to be served against the traitor duo.

Thats someone who attacked her and a soldier.

Backgroud characters don't count.

This looks like a dead inside face with anything. And Annie isn't the first one to go 101 ways to kill.

Maybe if you keep telling yourself that, it will come true Arminfag.

TRANSLATIONS ARE OUT. RATE THIS CHAPTER.

They deserve some good news and if Armin lives Eren and Mikasa will be fine.

Oh really? Somebody post the fixed version.

Link?

I have a bad feeling but maybe Isayama won't puss out.

ARMIN, YOUR SACRIFICE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOU

nvm foud it ;)

imgur.com/a/bHjrM
Now rate the chapter.

Crispy/10

Saw that one too m8. Expression is still the same.

10/10
Hypest chapter in a while. Can't wait for the next one.

Eren and Annie will be the only survivors at the end of the manga.

10/10 but if Armin lives 2/10

This, she was just strolling by, minding her own business. If it wasn't for his vicious unjustified attack she would've just gone home without ever harming anyone.

RATE YOUR LOVE FOR ARMIN
RATE YOUR LOVE FOR ARMIN
RATE YOUR LOVE FOR ARMIN

strawpoll.me/10430012

>They why did she cried when Marco dying?
Because she knew him and he was a comrade? Of course it's easier to kill a namelass mook than someone you know personally.

Annie is a complex character and blatantly ignoring her characterization in order to make her look like a saint is pretty damn sad, coming from an Anniefag.

It will be Eren and Mikasa. Pay attention to this scene and the tree Eren was sleeping against, now look up the tree Yggdrasil form norse mythology. They will be the last man and woman standing.

I hope status kun come back for this chapter

Bruh, the dude who was riding his horse to get the fuck out of the area didn't technically attack her either; she still ended up kicking his ass into another dimension.

Mass murderers.

Delusions of grandeur.

Collectively look like garbage.

Is it allowed to listen to eurobeat while reading SnK? I find the fight scenes really come to life.

Does Levi/10 equal to shit/10?

Uuuh.

8.5/10 it's ok

What is that image supposed to prove?

Annie is already dead.

user, it's just a tree.

It real maquis u tink

What?

I hope there isn't any racist Sup Forumstard in this thread.
It would make SnK threads sink even lower.

That Eren is wearing black, because he is depressed, while Armin, Mikasa and Historia always wear white, whether they are depressed or not.

It's not "just" a tree. The world in SnK carries a lot of symbolism that can all be connected to the world in Norse Mythology. It's even more significant because Eren is apparently dreaming of a Mikasa in the future (short hair-Eren commenting on it, etc)

Tbh famalan.

She isn't

Are shipperfags really this desperate?

There's always the occasional "ymir a nigger hurr durr" "ackerjews" retard but most of the time /snk/ threads are relatively free of this kind of trite bullshit.

Yes.

TUMBLING DOWN.

I just hope Mikasa follows Charmin.

I know that there's symbolism everywhere in the manga, but there doesn't seem to be anything to support the idea that this tree is meant to be a representation of Yggdrassil or an indication of Eren and Mikasa's fate.
I'm not against the possibility at all, mind you, but it's really just speculation at this point.

Isayama just forgot the scar. Otherwise, same hair, same scarf. We never saw Frieda wearing a scarf.

What do you think of Mikasa's muscles?
Is it a turn-off or a turn-on?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdlFHPM3A2U

Shiite man why didn't Tristan saved his bro ;_;

It's not 100% confirmation. It's merely a strong hint that it "could" mean Eren and Mikasa being the last ones standing.

Like the "strong hints" that Armin will be the last one standing?

Everyone who appeared in volume 1 was supposed to die in the original ending, that includes Eren and Mikasa as well.

Not the user who posted the pic, but methinks it's a bit more complex than that: it might be meant to represent how the tables were turned during the uprising arc and Historia ended up finding value in her existence (after remembering her gf's words) and Eren completely lost all sense of self-worth (after learning he ate his dad who ate and killed Hisu's family), when the situation was initially reversed.

By the time the arc came to a close Eren was the one who was self-loathing and dead inside and Hisu was the one with self-confidence and willpower.

Holy shit, EH is canon.

>It's merely a strong hint
It's merely a strong hint Eren was mindwhipped, as Isayama hinted multiple times on the political arc. And if Yggdrasil will be a real thing ratter than a concept, it'll more likely be the giant trees.

Those who thought that merely went by the fact that he's the narrator in the anime, nothing based on the manga.

You will die too, one day.

That "to you in 2000 years" sounds like it could be the memories of all the coordinates before him talking to him.

I can only think of the scarf having belonged to Frieda originally and then he gave it to Mikasa. Otherwise, I can only think that the woman in his dreams is future Mikasa.

>it's revealed that reiner is a full-on titan supremacist bullying bert and annie into following him

it's clear that there's no legitimate motive behind the titans' strategy; they're just dicks

What do you think is the meaning of those hints? but it would be a waste if didn't mean something. More regrets to Levi? More rage and guilt to Eren?
I don't know what Isayama is trying to do.

In the original no one really was meant to survive except maybe Eren, after killing the rest. But goes to remind everyone the only thing changed about the ending is everyone dying.

>her gf
user pls.

Huh. The translation was different than I thought it'd be. I thought Bert would be edgy when he killed Armin, but he was surprisingly tranquil and sorrowful.

Nah, it gets to be more complicated than that. More like their very existence is a threat to the survival of shifters, thus they have to be wiped out.

Except Eren and Mikasa. Main boy and main girl. Armin was just the side kick, that's why nothing of value was lost.

Historia is always wearing white and so are Armin and Mikasa. It only shows Eren's mood at best, the rest has nothing to do with it.

Eren and Mikasa were supposed to die as well in the manga.

Sorry, her husband*