FUCK NOOO!!!! I WAS JUST STARTING TO LIKE HIM!!!!

FUCK NOOO!!!! I WAS JUST STARTING TO LIKE HIM!!!!

Goddamnit he deserved the Kaname pussy not death. He got fucking ntr'd and died knowing it ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzXpDllJIGU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was this the most inappropriate cut to a credits song in history?

It was perfectly approprite, what are you on? Also, Sora no Woto.

>Messer fucking explodes
>Cut to upbeat J-Pop

Stay strong, Kaname-san

Someone put this up on 2ch for me.

Failed idol -> Old hag -> Doom Bitch

15 is the only new one

>決別 レゾリューション

Parting resolution

Sounds like someone is leaving. Maybe it's Freyja.

They're leaving Ragna

>"I was never loyal to you, therefore I never betrayed you, ahaha"

>Day 163
>They still believe i'm just a girl who wants sing

better than cut to WOWOWOWOW

Char pls

Top kek

That line is what Quess said, Char just said he never betrayed anyone although of course he implied the same.

I will pay somebody money to replace the credits song with the usual credits song.

Could refer to some defection.

I can't believe the new macross thread has been started with such a faggot OP. For shame.

Maybe, but the vision that pops up in my head is Chaos is forced to leave Ragna behind, while vowing that it's not over yet or similiar.

Quess was a cunt
>killed her own father, because she was bored with her life, and Char gave her new toys to play with
>returned as newtype ghost just to laugh at Hathaway, because he ruined everything for everyone, and his own life, just for her

I forgive her for being hot 80s teenager. I guess I would have just died/be ruined like Hathaway and Gyunei.

>Appears at the end of Hathaway's Flash as a ghost to tell him she never loved him before he gets executed by firing squad.

At least he will be smarter for last 5 second of his life.

Episode titles:
11. Jellyfish Reminiscences
12. King of the Wind
13. Diving Fury/Passion/some strong emotion (hard to translate since it's that word that could mean many things depending on the context)
14. Embracing Driftage
15. Parting resolution

Radio show guests:
06/18 Touyama Nao (Reina)
06/25 Ishikawa Kaito (Roid)
07/02 Uchiyama Kouki (Messer)

>Embracing Driftage

This was nothing next to I JOE YOU JOE or LAMPUSHEIDO~

>12. King of the Wind
>13. Diving Fury/Passion
It's a Bogue episode.

>14. Embracing Driftage
It means to deviate from the course
>15. Parting resolution
It means that it's chosen to stay in that deviant course

hayate going full edgy confirmed

>14. Embracing Driftage
>It means to deviate from the course
I think it means going for controlled oversteer instead of uncontrolled understeer.

>11. Jellyfish Reminiscences
Recap? Or Mikumo's past?

Axia is much less upbeat to someone who knows the language.

Alfheim
Arad for the first time meeting and saving Messer

>12. King of the Wind
>13. Diving Fury/Passion/some strong emotion (hard to translate since it's that word that could mean many things depending on the context)
Ragna is fucked

>King of the Wind
>Bogue
Full retard.

Mikumo
Arad (Alfheim, Messer, Kaname's AXIA when she was the ace)

There are lyrics on the screen. They're fine too.

>multiple exclamation marks
>emoticon - ;_;

keep your faggotry back to tumblr or reddit please.

He's the King in our hearts.

King of Aerial Knight jobbing.

>07/02 Uchiyama Kouki (Messer)
I wonder why he's a guest so late and a month after Messer died. Might we actually see Messer in future episodes but as a flashback?

;_; is the only emoticon we allow unofficially. Admittedly its inapropriate for an OP

You're absolutely right about the multiple exclamation marks.

You mean Delta platoon jobbing so hard that they need to run from Ragna.

A flashback is guaranteed.

>SOON

probably because him coming to guest would have been huge tell tale sign. If he'd been on the next show, we'd known about it months earlier

do think we get flashbacks though, if only in the next episode if nothing else

You guys are overreacting. We haven't even seen the body yet. He's probably fine.

We know that he is dead. It's even written in magazines.

He's dead, Jim

No I mean Bogue appearing so Hayate can yell "Freyja" then kick him away or something so it shows Hayate actively protecting Freyja.

Kaname, pls. You don't need to look in that cockpit.

Jellyfish is related to: Arad, Reina and Mikumo. Arad obviously would remember his meeting with Messer. Mikumo would remember something about herself. Reina would do some hacking.

Freyja decides to go back to her homeworld and do a Ranka.
Mirage end confirmed.

>Recap
pls no

It's a huge question in there even would be a cockpit to look at. If there is something left it would be appropriate that funeral would be in Messer's home planet - Alfheim.

If it's so full of content they cut off Hayate teaching Freyja to dance for time I really doubt there will be a recap.

>at episode 15 and 16
you wish

They've promised we're not getting any recap episodes or "rest" episodes like an onsen episodes.

no life

I'm pretty sure that there is a spy in Chaos.

And then she will fall in love with Bogue.

>no "rest" episodes
Isn't that a bit too intense to start at just episode 10? I remember watching Eva and it just kept escalating in after like episode 15. Every day I was turning on TV thinking "please make a healing episode" but it just never let go all the way until EoE. Not sure if want.

i want to hug Kaname

Where can I read this Fanfiction?

>15. Parting resolution
If it's a parallel towards Messer's resolution to leave, but in reality it was not to leave.

We'll get healing OVAs if we're lucky. Please Kawamori, please make an awful lot of money and make OVAs because I want healing.

I'm anticipating many kawaii keks from the little skits they have on the discs.

> not putting Macross in the title
delete this and start a general you shitface

>14. Embracing Driftage
>15. Parting resolution
The only thing keeping me from seriously thinking these could refer to some of the Aerial Knights like Roid defecting is that episode titles generally are about the protagonists. Maybe it's about Chaos and Walkure deciding to investigate further just what the heck is going on at Windermere, since Freyja and Mikumo saw the infamous hole, and going full SMS at the end of Frontier.

Its pretty clear to me that they'll leave Ragna

youtube.com/watch?v=KzXpDllJIGU&feature=youtu.be

>;_; is the only emoticon we allow unofficially
lol no. Who said that? We don't allow emoticon here. Period. No exception.

The filename makes it accessible from the catalogue, IDIOT

>14
Get ready boys, someone's going to get stuck on an island.

Your newfag is showing

I don't get it, I mean he was shot by Keith and not Heinz.

Or maybe Mikumo is leaving for Windermere. She strikes me as the kind of character to do that after seeing the hole.

how exactly?

I liked diamond crevasse better in frontier episode 20 or so. This was still a good episode ending though

Use a filter you stupid newfaggot

>Embracing driftage
They usually use this when a few characters are separated from the rest in a storm and have to wait to be rescued.
It could be the episode where Mirage strikes back and bonds or embraces with Hayate.

Why are you fags so obsessed with those characters? That wasn't even an asspull, injured doesn't mean dead. You could at least post shows like Code Geass, Cross Ange or Seed that had characters literally being engulfed in massive explosions (a nuclear one in Code Geass) but surviving. Is IBO the only other mecha anime you have watched? I am surrounded by newfags?

>he doesn't know life-like texture ;_;

You're a funny guy.

By not being a retard, for starters.

>Grim Reaper
>Gets killed
>Messer
>Makes a mess
What did they mean by this?

>Messahhh
>JUNBIWAIIKANE!

It's strawberry cake!

There's nothing really interesting here. I'll pick up the other magazines tomorrow and post them if there is anything else worth posting.

CUTE

>CUTE
>CUTE
>CUTE
>CUTE

>This elf is mine

Kyuuto desu ne

Dat 女の子らしい

Not used in the context in which it was flung around here earlier though. I'll read more once i get dinner.

I like both Freyja and Mirage but i love Kaname more than both of them

>Happy Birthday Kaname!

Great timing with that.