Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/875197/0a201219dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=kaP353v8JWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>image.png

autistic gf

Why are midgets so dumb?

At least she has a big dodo

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE SLUTTY HEBREW SO DAMN CUTE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

She's even cuter in the manga.

>admitted that she wants to be a whore when she grows up
>literally jews the fuck out of bikers, her own fellow hobbyists that she claims to care about
>bullies the fuck out of rin
>but sex hair
>and really cute personality
>and sex legs
>and maybe kind of nice on the inside maybe

I'm fucking broken dude, I...

I just don't know what to think anymore

Second worst girl.

This butt was made for slapping

My brain agrees but both my heart and my dick say disagree.

I like the part where she has a penis.
exhentai.org/g/875197/0a201219dc/

surrender yourself to the jew, goyim

N-NO

NEVER!

>admitted that she wants to be a whore when she grows up
>literally jews the fuck out of bikers, her own fellow hobbyists that she claims to care about
>bullies the fuck out of rin
Sounds like shit.

>and really cute personality
>and maybe kind of nice on the inside maybe

Yeah, I think you are broken. These are fucking contradictory as shit.

I want to pay her 50000

user, marrying her would be the infinite money cheat.

That's a good cheat. Frees up time to go on biking adventures, make sweet love under the stars, etc.

But just look at her, she's perfect in nearly every way, I don't know what to do. Is there a psychiatrist here on Sup Forums that can help me out here? I'm falling apart.

My expert opinion is that instead of lusting over shaggy, you should buy a suzuki

Yeaaah

Midget racer is cute.

Yeah, I got some nice pills for you right here. Just sign your name on this contract.

Rin as your beautiful wife, Onsa as your filthy mistress. Simple.

S-something seems off about these pills though, mister

>having a mistress

You are the problem, I will be no less pure than my wife, thank you very much.

That's her dad, though.
She personally fixed up the Super Four so her friend wouldn't get screwed.

There's nothing wrong with you user
Onsa lived a hard life, she's young and impressionable. She's got a heart of gold probably and just needs someone nice to treat her right and show her how to liver her life correctly.

Onsa isn't that Jew but it's in her blood
If you can fix her Jewness then she is the best.

Alright then, I think I'm gonna go ahead and take the leap and say that Onsa's best girl. It feels really good coming to terms with myself. I've been shitposting about my confusion over this cartoon character ever since this show aired, and finally, after like 9 weeks, it's all coming together. At last, I see the light.

The only way to fix her is to get her away from motorcycles otherwise she'll end up like her dad and go bald.

Motorcycles are the worst.

That's not why my anime is telling me. It looks fun and enjoyable. Maybe I should buy one from one of these great trustworthy companies.

I seriously would like to get a baiku though, looks like fun. Would be complete shit in UK rain though.

There's like basically no reason to though. They are extremely dangerous, I don't know why you wouldn't just get a car. I don't know how it works in the UK, but there is pretty much nowhere in the USA where a bike can go that a car can't, except swerving through traffic, which is dangerous anyway. You are putting your life in the hands of random idiots when you ride a motorcycle.

If you got aroused here, there's no turning back for you.

Ever.

You know what to do

At LeAsT I ExIsT

I wanted to hug her and comfort her.

No doubt they're dangerous. No protection other than your gear and it's really easy to make mistakes. You're completely exposed to the elements.But I recommend riding because cheap insurance, great fuel economy, and it's just fun. It's not that bad, especially if you take a course, you're much less likely to crash if you do.

Is in reply to

Team twintails a best!

That backfire was spectacular.

Well yeah it's not worth it for just day to day commuting and general traveling, I thought it was more about the fun of riding it

>cheap and fun

Good enough reasons, but I am an anxious person, and they are not enough for me. I definitely see why others would like it though.

>cheap insurance
If only

Yeah, that bit was pretty cute. Love when Rin gets flustered.

That was some good tsundere.

Well, it depends. Even high end bikes are cheap so full coverage may not be too pricey. It was like 90-120 a year for my EX250.
It spiked to $400 if I added uninsured coverage.

Wait, is this a best girl?

No, that's Rin.

add to that, that she apperantly shaves her 16yr old pussay. For a japanese anime girl that is like hooker-mode 9000 OD.

I don't know how I should deal with this information, though. Having Onsa-Slut lewdly riding her bike and exposing her wet ass at every corner OR saving her from that shitty shop, marry her and fondle her fuzzhair while she makes those "thehe" noises (you know which I mean, she does them almost every ep).

I think it was implied that it never grew out.

It was implied that she shaves because of her little brothers.

What's their secret?

Holy shit is this canon? I'm reading the manga now.

I thought she meant that she covers up her crotch because of her brothers, not that she shaves herself becaue of them. She does that for ??? reasons.

are you sure you're not seeing your mother in her?

Rin really has a fat ass.
Not that I'm complaining though.

Lessons help with anxiety. I was really nervous but the MSF course took it nice and easy.

A combination of pride, cuteness and bullying.

They knew.

What the heck was with that scene where Chisame nearly ran over a bunch of Steves from Minecraft?

Her brothers love to pluck out her pubes.
That's why she started shaving them.

>admiring their handiwork

Japan bringing the bantz.

I'll admit, she does look kinda like my mom, but their personalities are nowhere near each other. By the way, is Freud really as shitty of a philosopher as the memes make him out to be?

>I'll admit, she does look kinda like my mom
Freud does it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=kaP353v8JWY

user, this literally the first time I've ever thought best girl is a girl that looks kind of like my mom. Shaggy hair is quite common in the real world. Also I would say Ika Musume is my true wife, and I dare you to find a human being in the world similar to her.

We have already established that Bakuon!! is as subtle with its references as a head on bike crash

His defense mechanisms are spot on but the whole obsession over incest was more because of a misunderstanding of the sexual repression of the Victorian Era.

piss off.

God, Freud was such a hack. He himself had a hard on for his own mother and that's why everything leads to you wanting to fuck your mom with that piece of shit. Anyone who seriously and unironically quotes him is shit.

Rin is fat.

These things are all over the place in Thailand.

Holy shit, this thread is infested with crossboard cancer

Yes:

You made the mistake of replying to me twice

No, I think he was giving an example of the cancer.

I'm not cancer, Sup Forums is the only board I ever go to, the rest are cancer so I never get influenced by them.

I WANT TO, I NEED TO FUCKING BULLY HER

>>admitted that she wants to be a whore when she grows up
When the fuck was this?

I forget which episode, but she said something like, "bikes are like men and it's boring to be loyal to one of them!" or something

No giraffe and tiny racer bullying pls.

Hey man, it was early psychology and it wouldn't exist without him. It's like attacking pioneers of chemistry or physics or astrology. Sure he was wrong, but he's still important.

You're right to some extent, but I think what is trying to say is that people aren't quoting the smart things he said, rather the wrong things he said. His is undeniably important historically, and many important people have said wrong things, but too many people quote the dumb shit that smart people said. Kind of like if a modern Chemist cited Aristotle for a study on elements.

Even though she may not be real, more people love her than love you.

>love her
More like bully her becasue she's a bitch.

Here it is, it's when they were deciding what bike retard should get and how it'd be boring if she just chose the one she trained on instead of something glorious like the Katana.

Wrong. She got carried away and shook the bike way too violently.

Rin is literally perfect.

Literally everything that freud said was wrong
The problem is not so much that he was wrong, but that his wrong ideas are still what people believe

I wish she would ride me like that.

>Vroom! Vroom! Vroooom! Vroooooooooom!

Get your shit together, Yamaha.

>slut confirmed

I hated Azusa but this show has improved a lot since Chisame showed up.

me too.

Is this opposite day or something?

Considering your shit taste I bet everyday is opposite day for you.

This whole scene was a lot different in the anime, which is more accurate?

Chisame is best girl.