Sousei no Onmyouji

New episode is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/bdypsb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Training episode
Next episode is still more training.

Is shed pregnant yet? I'm already tired of waiting.

I don't like the changes, they don't fit the tone of how it ended last episode.
I don't like this adaptation at all.

Possibly the slowest adaptation of all time compared to the fast pace of the manga.

How fast are we talking? Are they already working on the second Miko?

At least they're aware no-one likes him.

Sukeno is still somewhat involved in adding things on the anime like

>ruining the stitch by putting his head in the way
Fuck you too.

Don't know if it was intentional but I found the expressions in this episode really hilarious.

>Training episode
I think none really wants or cares about training them, because it's Miko who must defeat evil, their own powers are not that important, but Miko and taxers are

It's training them to become newlyweds, not training them to become better exorcists.

I think alcohol can fix pervy underpants problem of them not liking each other

This is last page of latest raw.
What does it say?
Let me guess she lost her powers

Benio can't stop thinking about benis!

Is it that obvious? Yeah, you're right.

>Adashino Benio
>You're no longer Onmyoji
Oh boy.

It's about time. Benio is only ever useful for fighting fodder enemies. To be a twin star you need to be a lot stronger than that.

>need to be a lot stronger than that
Who is that strong though?

Someone is going to get a problem by giving alcohol to underage.

Should I skip the episode or was there something worth watching?

Not really, you can probably skip the next one too.

I want the girl to step on me, I bet her armpits smell nice

I fucking hate this little shit and am mad as fuck that my favorite male VA is doing him.

TL for last month's chapter fucking when?

I want to bully benio-sama.

Good. Maybe this means the author is actually about to do something with her, a mini-arc. When she was taken down in one blow, I told myself "If the author doesn't take some time to do something with her after this, there is no hope for her character."

On paper, she and Rokuro are balanced. Both are twin star exorcists, have impurity limbs and a Yin Yang God Mode, but Benio is embarrassingly weak.

She really need a power up, be it accessing the power from her guardian entiry, new equipment, whatever.

Looks cute, how's the manga?

Hime cuts are the best,

Meh, it's probably a secondary effect from using her guardian deity.
Watch her getting her powers back along with a much, MUCH needed powerup before the summer is over.

>how's the manga?
Much better than the anime, but if you're asking if it's worth reading for Benio alone, then I'd have to say abso-fucking-lutely, yes.

>tfw the powers ''transfered'' to another girl
>but they are false and she's imitating
>Benio's are only in ''sleep'' mode because they've been violently activated
Can't wait for forced drama and suffering

Pervert saw her basara form and was happy that the plan was progressing. Let me guess, she's no longer a twin star exorcist because she's more of an impurity now and the only way for the miko to be born is as a child between a miko and impurity so pervert was happy.

>only way for the miko to be born is as a child between a miko and impurity
>miko born of miko and impurity
wat

Was that Miyuki Sawashiro?

maybe

The 2nd one was supposed to be an exorcist. Exorcist and Impurity's child is the miko who ends the war between them because he's both. That kind of thing.

Is this in Viz WSJ? I'm not touching Jaimini

I dropped this show after episode 3. It wasn't really intentional, I just sorta forgot about it and then I couldn't be bothered to catch up. Should I have stuck with it?

Thanks user. I'll pick it up for Benio

Just read the manga instead.
If you feel like wasting some time then, watch the anime.

>Is this in Viz WSJ?
I don't think so. Is the new chapter translated ? It came out 5 days ago

I don't think even the last month's chapter is translated yet.

Well shit, I wish english volumes had faster releases

Yes.

Ohagi man spin-off when?

Nah, the manga just goes from one battle to the next with very little breathing time. The anime slows things down by adding these shipping episodes and introducing characters way earlier then they were in the manga, infact the Subaru here has only been a silhouette in the manga.

That is indeed a problem they have to deal with in the manga

Meh, it's pretty obvious her powers are going to end up coming from her Impurity guardian spirit.

well they just released the special chapter, so sometime this month maybe

RIP Ohagi-man ;_;7

Should be fun

If the special chapter pushed back their schedule that much, they seriously need to rethink their priorities.

>not being able to read moon

I kinda wondered the same thing, but i'm just making guesses, who knows maybe the chapter is done they just haven't released it yet in the hopes of scaring people into donations

Subaru and the other ones are introduced on the Shimon's special chapter. It's only their names and appearances though, not their abilities.

Where the fuck is the Miko?

God dammit I was promised babies and I still don't even see a pregnant Benio.

cute

damn, don't think I have seen that one yet.

Taboo Word

Arima: Su-chan, still single even though you are at quite the age, has the marriage period (JP: konki) eluded you?

SFX: *laughter* Ga ha ha ha
Guy1: Being defeated quickly by a woman, Arima-sama sure has no tenacity/perseverance (JP: konki)

Guy2 (he is Genbu IIRC?): With that kind of injury, there won't be any recovery/returning to active duty in this term/period (JP: konki)

SFX: *scribbling sound* Memo Memo
Guy3: Be careful of the word "konki" when in front of Subaru-san

Ah, Guy3 actually uses -tan as suffix instead of -san.

Subaru is a nice cake. A cake with Kansai-ben too. 12/12 will eat.

Learn moon user

BUmp

Have they tried to procreate yet?

Isn't that the everyday struggle.

I hope that's the case.
If not, work is starting to stack up now that we're 2 chapters behind.

Bump

Not if you actually start learning and don't just sit around complaining about how much you need to learn it.

none?

>don't just sit around
That's the everyday struggle mate, to get your ass up and do something productive instead of watching indonesian moving paintings all day.

>fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>green-haired tittymonster childhood friend hasn't forced her way into their house to live with them

Welp, any minute now, I guess.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of their word though.

>QUALITY : The episode

>any minute
Pic related, they are still 15 chapters behind.

Fuck off.

I can only hope at this point.

>Kill a man with Moe
Benio knows what is up.

Chapter 31 is going to be released next week. 32 is being released in 3 weeks. Emailed them and that's what they said.

prntscr.com/bdypsb

cool

Have read the raws and I thought romance was a bit to fast to be honest.

Also about Benio and getting power up, it will probably some kind of fall into darkness, get immense power and she will be possessed or something but then suddnely through friendship/love she gets called back and still has her powers.

KISAMA! ARE YOU KEGAREEEE!?

It was bound to happen.

>Blonde
>dresses like a princess / slut
>uses guns
let me guess she's american ?

Yeah but its kinda typical shounen that only after less than a month they are already completely in love with each other and honestly find it slowly overused concept, especially for longer stories wouldnt mind if they become friends and then slowly a couple.

Animeonly fag here. I really disliked how they tied the whole affair of her brother and rokuro past in 2 episodes , without giving them time to elaborate and / or have any character development based on this experience. The manga does this shit too ?

there was a timeskip, they've been together for at least two years now

Anime really shit the source, just read manga.

Also OP full when.

>less than a month
There was a 2 year timeskip, mate.
And that month they spent together had huge amounts of character development to both of them, it'd extremely plausible for them to fall for each other in this condition.

They really shat all over that delivery in the anime, their biggest fuck up to this point by far (even counting that asshole mascot and the skipped fight with Kamui).

Okay must have missed that, well rather forgotten cause it didn't seem to change to much.
Yeah timeskips again ....

About that month they had huge amounts of character development, that is typical shounen, find any series and you have often the same thing.
And yes I like the series but after having tons of similar developments am just a bit critical to it.

>that is typical shounen, find any series and you have often the same thing.
Sure, but the catch here is that most, if not all, of the development is strictly focused on their relationship, very much unlike most shounens.
That makes their romance feel believable and not forced, which I'd say is the biggest strenght of the series.

Also remember, after that month you could say that they started to "like" each other, they aren't fucking raw for the sake of creating the miko, you know.

Actually, they didn't started dating after the fight with Yuuto only due to Rokuro's denseness, so you could say that the author did hit the brakes there.