Kebab Removal Friends

Anyone missing from this club in the Far East?

Other urls found in this thread:

globaltimes.cn/content/1067405.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>USA
>Australian flag
>No Serbian Flag
>Kebab Removal

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAA

bump

>No Israel

I don't get it.

:)

>Far East

BUMPING

>amerishitskins
>Removing kebab

lmao at you 56%ers

>america
>kebab removal
OP is a fag.

Yeah. I'll make a Europe area one later... certainly with Hungary, Romania, and SERBIA.

Israel too. Did anyone else see the soldiers putting people's korans in toilets when they were doing raids in Gaza?

>implying islam will do the beheading if they start acting tough

Add Serbia and Japan to the list and good.

They have removed more kebab then both your countries combined. Though I admit they have contributed to the spread of kebab as well.

you high? we killed over a million in iraq alone. not counting the hundreds of thousands in places like afghanistan, lybia,syria,yemen,etc.

Sorry islamophobe but China is not on your side globaltimes.cn/content/1067405.shtml

China's government is full atheist, they will clampdown any relgion in their country, even Jews can't escape that.

>USA
>kebab removal

see>

Lol

Add:
>Hungary
>Japan
>Poland
>Israel
Remove Australia

Yes

>USA

I love how americans have to self-insert into everything they can.

I remember that meme 'white peoples vs who makes x are not white' and it started with germanic, nordic and slavic. Obviously the amrisharts had to pick up the meme and put their fucking faces in it because god forbid the meme talked about europeans only.

>all these assblasted third worlders complaining that the country that's remove the most kebab is on the kebab remover list

Wow, I constructed that sentence like shit but not as shit as all these third worlders constructed their country

>USA
si senor, no muslimo problemo here

>irrelevant star country

>China
ching chong ping pong no criticizing CCP

>India
poo in loo

>Australia
g'ching machong

>sri lanka
walmart poo in loo

>bhutan
lol

>Cambodia
yumm tasty spiders and snakes

>Philippines
commie leader

1/10 try

>says the country who hasn't removed a single kebab and right now in the process of taking them by the boatload

>says the country who hasn't removed a single kebab
You don't need to remove them when they leave this miserable country themselves

>right now in the process of taking them by the boatload
Wrong, they're leaving record high currently because locals don't like them and the weather is cold. However, you're still walmart poo in loo

fuck off motherfucker go play jumanji