"You disgusting chauvinist, how dare you fuck a doll instead of chasing after me!"

"You disgusting chauvinist, how dare you fuck a doll instead of chasing after me!"

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/3d-printable-soft-synthetic-muscle/51434/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ks9MJZm1Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep fucking the doll.

End the call
probably wrong number

[x] genuflect

sex bots would be used almost exclusively by whites and asians, and would lead to even lower white birth rates. only a pathetic dysgenic virgin faggot would stick his dick in an inanimate object

The doll says it wants me to. It can't get enough.

>filename
>...mad woman

No need for a tautology

>Yes goy, provide for Stacy while she fucks tyrone and Chad behind your back

Slap her in the mouth with a dildo.

so we're going to need more than just robots for sex?
we'll build something to fuck the women too.

I have a date today. I'll probably marry her.

Not when we get the artificial wombs going, famalam.

rip in peace user
F

RIP your future life. It was nice knowing you senpai.

Will never happen.

Sex dolls will just make women more enthusastic "wives" of the state.

You'll see more cat-moms.

Sex dolls will not save you from yourself.

Fucking betas

underrated

Have lots of white children at least. If you're not white, then take her for a picnic on the freeway.

fuck the doll harder so I don't have to ever deal with that whiny cunt ever again...

This. Although I'd stick my dick in one out of fun and curiosity.

this guy has stuck his dick an inanimate objects multiples times. guaranteed.

This world doesn't deserve the honor of having whites in it. Let the nigger teir phenos codemn the human race to wild beast status. Go graze and fuck all day like the animals you are.

>You loser couldn't get a real one like me, I'd never look at you, such a low life... WHAT? YOU STILL FUCKING IT? Why won't chase me, why aren't you ashamed??

Good on you. Have fun, but keep your mind. Don't get drunk on puppy love.

Call her a dollophobe

fpbp

mfw sexbots now come with an artificial womb

Kek

>picnic on the freeway
Do Americans really do this? Seems like a meme I've missed like street shitting.

Used to feel the same way as your pic. Do heavy compound lifts and you won't have to fake not wanting to do sappy shit anymore, you just won't want to do it.

Fuck doll

Dude have you not seen A.I. and bladerunner? Male sex bots for the chicks always end with the human dying

>"You disgusting chauvinist, how dare you fuck a doll instead of chasing after me!"
>What do?

>*robo staci is just better than you honey bye bye;)*.

technicians are cheaper than lawyers

Rape is the only logical step forward in this timeline.

what kind of sick fuck would bring children into the world in it's current state?

"How did you get this number, you stupid cunt?"

I wonder if Hitlers parents thought like that......

It's another way of telling someone to get run over by a car.

Without whites and Asians, most of the blacks and browns will starve to death. A few will remain, living as hunter-gatherers, with no clue as to the world of ruins they live amongst.

Stuck my dick in my ex-wife for year. An inanimate object would be similar.

Sign me up

>what kind of sick fuck would bring children into the world in it's current state?
with immortality, who needs to?

"I think you're a pathetic excuse for a man! I think you're lazy and selfish! I think you couldn't satisfy me or any girl! I feel bad for you!"

>I don't think about you at all

hang up and fuck the doll some more

who said it has to be inanimate?

newatlas.com/3d-printable-soft-synthetic-muscle/51434/

Some day we'll have robo waifus custom made to look like our video game waifus. They'll be able to cook, vacuum, do laundry and then when you get home from work to your immaculate house, you can retire to your armchair and they'll serve you a sandwich of your liking and a beer. It will be glorious, just like our forefathers before they gave women the right to vote.

10/10 post

Actually, they might be useful for Africa. Think about it - right now they keep multiplying like rabbits because they only know how to eat, shit and fuck. African males are even fucking babys and goats to avoid getting AIDS (some of them even believe that fucking a baby cures them of it) - we could use that and send tons of sexbots to Africa. That way they can fuck around without the fear of getting AIDS and their population might sink again.

send this

>only a pathetic dysgenic virgin faggot would stick his dick in an inanimate object
Exactly. That's why sex bots are perfect for those people. Do you really want them reproducing and contaminating the social gene pool? Besides, real women would never have sex with them so why should anyone care if they fuck sexbots? Out of all the threads not one person has ever explained why sexbots for losers is such a big deal.

if a girl finds out you ever fucked a doll, they will never want to fuck you again. sorry bro

FPBP

Undrrated

Exactly, ive seen so many codependent betas with absolutely trashy landwhales with their own down syndrome kids from chad. I believe in sex robots, for not just betas but the omegas too.

the sad thing is they feel better than vagoo + can be picked to be ideal size. once u go down the rabbit hole, vagoo is never as good and it almost becomes comparatively a chore.

Ever seen that article where this skinny cuck was hooked up with a landwhale and she is so incredibly jealous she turns off tv commercials that have pretty women in it so he can't see them?

>the jews are intentionally causing the decline in white birth rates
>the of getting married and having white children is a jewish trick

really initiated a neurochemical process within my brain which directly caused cognition on the idea you just put forth.

wew and lad

> Black Lives Matter flag
> speaks about "contaminating the social gene pool"
kek

Continue fucking the doll.

then you gonna have autistic elliot rodgers without social skills. ancestors and solidarity and without raised by an angry autistic incel "dad" vs big strong family clans and tribes

"I didn't know you were attracted to Chauvinists, femanon."

people had children due two world wars, black death, cholera, spanish flu, thirty years of war, my grandfather fought in two world wars and now I should give up? no

Jesus user, grow up amd be a man. Choose the more interesting amd intelligent one.... the doll

Children raised by single dads are far better off than those raised by single moms, IE half of kids from normal couples because the divorce rate is 50 fucking percent

Ms, this is a McDonald's you know?

You don't do anything. It's on them to work at being attractive mates again.

Not a bad idea Germany. And because you've become quite accustomed to giving hard earned money away to seemingly any country who asks, I nominate you to pay for them all.

If you don't I shall be forced to say Shoah at you

I'll just call her a racist and say it's because I'm black she doesn't want to fuck me. She will go out of her way to prove how not racist she is by letting me fuck her in her pussy, ass and mouth in any order I want.

lol imagine hundred or thousands elloit rodgers. That could end a nation lol.

You shouldn't talk. You're from Germany, you're seeing your country fall first hand at the hands of rapefugees.

I asked the wife if she'd be cool with me getting a fuckdoll. Initial response was fairly negative, although she did add that "at least you'd stop trying to fuck me in the ass"

So there's hope

“Git gud”

Go back to fucking my doll, and tell her if she doesn't shut her mouth she will be put on the meat market and sold at grocery stores for $4.99 a pound.

Hitler lost.

>ywn live in a future where a society is all men , raised by men, reproducing using artificial wombs, and developing for itself more and more advanced sexbots of all forms.

>ywn have an irl 2dqt
why even live?
h
y

e
v
e
n

l
i
v
e
?

Then we couldn't shame the losers into getting the lowest-tier women off the market. These women then become feminists, which gets us back to where we are now.

>implying women care one iota about the type of men who would rather fuck dolls

They care about Chad. You are not Chad.

Jews back both sides, that's their trick by controlling both outcomes you're given the illusion of choice but htey win either way

Have you personally fucked one?

Because these threads are for betas and omegas venting. They want "revenge" for women not finding them desirable. Thus the whole "Haha! What are you gonna do when I'm fucking my virtual reality WAIFU, bitch!?", and nobody cares but them. It's just betas screaming their revenge from their caves.

I know my girlfriend looks too perfect too be true, she's an actual human being of flesh and blood though.

My cousin is married to a fatty like that. She is always yelling at him if some attractive woman walks by "I saw you looking at her" and he is always saying "no, I wasn't!" It is disgusting. She got jealous of the 5th Element (I brought it over for him to watch as it is my favorite movie and he never saw it) and she was screaming and jumping up and down and made him turn it off (and told me to leave).

He puts up with it "because she loves me". Some men are just born losers.

I welcome the sexbots. I would even buy one for my cousin so he can see what he is missing.

>Beat unconscious
>Chain to radiator
>Sell as rapeslave
>Continue fucking doll
>????
>Grofit!

found the biocunt

>"You disgusting chauvinist, how dare you fuck a doll instead of chasing after me!"
If you could get a women, why would you need to fuck a doll?

>Chase after her
>Be flirtatious
>Take advantage of open body language to advance more
>Move in closer
>Hands around her waist
>Eyes locked
>Lean in closer, to whisper in her ear
>"I gotta go, this sex-doll won't fuck itself"
>Slide the spaghetti into her pockets

This

Do you really think even niggers like black women?

come over then and we can have a transhumanist threeway.

>the sexbot guy who was on itv that time fucks his doll AND his submissive asian qt wife.

fucking legendary dude, aprt from the race betrayal.

>*proceeds to impale herself with a rubber telephone pole*

Yeah. He is living the life. Has kids, a qt 3.14 wife and a hot sex doll. The wife is ok with that because the sex doll can keep the kids occupied without brainwashing on TV and she has no problem with her husband dumping his load into the sex doll because to her that is not another human that will take him away from her.

>*proceeds to get hollowed out by an actual fucking donkey*

>*proceeds to feed man's best friend a peanut butter and pink snapper taco*

>*proceeds to vaginally gore herself on the wooden bedpost*

i think its the uncanny valley effect right now.

i wouldnt go for it personally right now, but if they get really realistic i might not be able to turn it down. the wimmen folk are woried that sillicon 10/10s will hoover up all the provider betas.

You are the rapefugee you idiot, do you really not get it. America has already fallen to the worst scu, possible you filthy negroid sub-human.

Ugly reality is that there is a large proportion of the male population which the female population has condemned as unattractive and undesirable. Without enforced monogamy (and with the aid of mass communication technology) women to pine after the few attractive men, prolonging their adolescence and remain single well into their 20s as they pursue degrees and careers. When their biological instincts can no longer be ignored, they resign themselves to the fact that they will not be swept off their feet by a Chad billionaire playboy, and turn towards the disaffected betas whom they have ignored for so long. To their horror, they find that instead of being welcomed with open arms and wallets, these men instead sate their biological need for sex with silicon. Their outraged shrieks are lost amidst the satisfied grunts of the men, and the roasties desperately attempt to reform themselves as traditionalists in a last ditch effort to avoid genetic extinction. The real question is going to be
a) whether any of the betas fall for it
b) whether any of the younger girls learn from the roastie mistakes.
The genetic legacy of one generation of women is an acceptable sacrifice if it means that Gen Zyklon gets to have their tradfus.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ks9MJZm1Lk

truly redpilled

>Women
>Ever getting sex bots
Women don't want sex dolls because sex dolls don't give them status. A sexdoll won't buy a woman dinner, a sex doll won't take a woman on an expensive vacation, a woman can't brag to her friends how she is fucking a sex doll with a 12" dick.

hey user i inb4 your wall of text in one sentence lol