We seriously fucked up: Zoid(((berg))) vs the donald

Lets lay this out:

>Dotard Drumpf destroys all low energy republican competition
>Cuckerborg uses his coperate influence and control over normie social media, gaining the democratic nomination.

There's no way in hell zlompf could win 2020
Could this be the end of the internet as we know it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA
youtu.be/T58LF8KrI94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zuckerberg won't even win the Dem primary. He'll be one of the first tossed out. The DNC is already trying to fabricate collusion between facebook and Russia.

How hard is it to kill Mark the Vampire? Maybe a silver bullet or a stake?

Literally no one likes him.

I never even heard Zuckerturd's voice until yesterday. He sounds like a fag.

Can you even name any major players the democrat establishment could field to beat him?

This man is literally god to young liberals

have you ever met a single person that didn't actively dislike him? Most people young and old have a strong dislike for Facebook at this point but only use it because almost everyone they know has one.
It's like public toilets, you need them but seriously fuck that shit

But it it gay to fuck a lizard?

the lizard zuckerberg fucks seems to be female so possibly no

Only if the lizard has a benis

>This man is literally god to young liberals
How???

Zuckerberg is going to get fucking humiliated if he runs. He was already hated before for putting everyone's data up for sale to advertisers and for deliberately changing the site's settings around every six months to get around everyone's privacy settings and for just in general being a fucking Jew. On top of that, he can't talk or deliver a speech.

Trump is going to fucking steamroll the Democrats in 2020 because the Democrats are out of people that they can run. Their constituency is entirely niggers and spics at this point. If they run a white person, niggers and spics won't show up to the polls. If they run a spic, niggers won't show up. If they run a black, spics won't show up. They fucked up bad, and they're never going to win another presidential election again unless they start running on middle-class white issues again.

Well, what about Trump's voting base. He's failed to deliver on his campaign promises, even the racist as shit like building a wall

Yep, rose bud

I don't even know why he is allowed out on the streets.

We're 8 months into a 4 year term. As someone who voted for him, I happen to be really pleased with some of the progress he's making on immigration. Despite the fact that you're wrong about it being Trump's fault that these efforts are getting stalled, you're correct that he's going to have a problem if we get to 2020 and there aren't more high-profile reforms. Even then, I think the fact that the inmates literally run the asylum at the Democratic party now will make up for it. There's a reason that blue states have early voting for two fucking weeks prior to election day, it's because they know they need that much time to herd brown people to a polling place, and even then they tend not to show up.

Literally no one likes this faggot, so I don't know why people think he's going to do anything.

Post your face when spaghetti starts shooting out of Zuck's pockets at this first debate with Trump.

He is not going to run he will sit in the 3rd temple with his all seeing eye and his device he used to manipulate the masses

Kikeboy would be assassinated

>Can you even name any major players the democrat establishment could field to beat him?
I'm pretty surprised how Sup Forums isn't even aware of the massive scorched earth campaign Democrats are waging on facebook right now. What makes you think they would allow Cuckerberg to run as a democrat with DNC funding in the first place?

Holy crap this guy is actually fucked in the head, you got any more like this?

in theory mark zuckerberg should be the most powerful human being to ever exist since he has blackmail files on probably the majority of all other powerful people since they're old retards who probably chat with their mistresses on facebook and basically has mind control tech over a 7th of the entire human population from all his experiments in manipulating emotions with facebook algorithms but he's just such a fucking awkward goon aspie beta normies will never vote for him

youtube.com/watch?v=jVSRPrf6SoA

I can never tell if you people are serious these days, it's like we've gone beyond the irony singularity and are now posting simultaneously on every possible level of irony and non-irony

This man is capable of anything and has the intelligence, resources, and (most important) the ambition to achieve anything. You will learn to respect Zuckerberg as an enemy to be feared.

>vote for me because come on, you know that I'll know if you didn't.
>and you know what else I know.

shit he could probably develop an algorithm to send an automated personalized blackmail email to 75% of the US voting base
or better yet a Facebook message that deletes itself after being read

superdelegates

Walls are racist now? Against whom? Mexicans? Because that's a nationality, not a race.

He looks like Data.

Amateur crap. We way beyond that now. With sophisticated personality analysis tools adverts can be generated and crafted to perfectly manipulate people at their weakest points.

keep trying zucc you'll get it right eventually

You should post the full post, to curb deception.

>Sit down user, let's talk.
What do you and the Lizard Lord talk about?

Can't believe i'm sharing the same flag with (you), you're the biggest faggot I've ever seen

Can't blame you though, the jews have infiltrated our media aka shills times and channel jews asia

>my driver

If the democrats ever expect to win again, they need to run a candidate that's had a valid driver's license within the past 5 years

youtu.be/T58LF8KrI94

youtu.be/T58LF8KrI94

He is the great deciever with his all seeing eye manipulation device