Nordic Empire

Northern White Men, it's time to finally unite in a single Nordic Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you piss off? I'm very proud of our country's independence that my grandfather fought for

Nice digits Janne but how about a tunnel under Finlands gulf?

Short sighted! It's your turn to fight for independence against the Imperialist USA or your little country will be swallowed up by globalists!

>French
>English
>Anything below Poland
>Nordic

I bet you're American

nigga get that gay shit outta here red squirrel empire fucking WHEN???

How about we annex you?

Bavaria not part of this so called empire is a massiv fail and you should feel bad.

Nah it's standard template when you google Nordic Empire.

Poland are Slavic not Nordic - we are the scourge and together with Russians will stand aginst Caliphate when they take over former Germany now to be called cuckistan

>Poland, Baltics, Finland (somewhat)
>Nordic
No
And how about you fuck off, filthy unionist/commie
Independences are not for fought for being against something, but being pro-their own. Get that through your thick skill.

not hating dis

how 'bout no

No need to annex veli, i have suprise for you pic related. Dont spend you resources. After we under one flag, we gonna rely on Russia's own instability and we gonna meet in Piiter, is that ok Pekka?
>inb4 regional powerhouse

russia is a caliphate pol

>another globalist

Finland is Nordic, you are a sub-human Slav.

Let me guess OP is a german hiding behind his little meme flag. Why are germans so obsessed with retarded unions?

Even pic related would be far-stretched, the ammount of Nordic people in Non-Scandi territory, aside from the Baltic Region, does not go above 50%

does look like nazi occupied europe

Finland is Finnic, and no. Baltic.

fake news
snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp

Stupid whitey calling someone subhuman

We are not nordick, fuck off.

Daily reminder no civilization was invented on that map.

stop trying to shit post

Sure, Bjorn

>France
>Northern

Haha stupid mutt

Just wanna be like you.

Fuck off, i am no nordic. The dutch way is the best way

do nordic men look like pic related

>living in the past

Yup. Ukraine as well. Every empire needs a breadbasket.

>that thing
>man
and no, they look like this

It is time for the Polish Deluge

FUCK OFF youre so mean how dare you say that about chad brandis, ur pic looks like some kinda dotard

delet
no blondes here, swear on me mum

>anglos=nordic
>implying
Show your flag you kekistani nigger

Shut up, a friend

is this the girl from the new IT movie?

Wow, Leningrad oblast’ and Saint Petersburg too? Nope, that's impossible.

Crypto globalists get out.

What's with all the Asians in your Nordic Empire? I'll allow Finland simply because they were earned it by being Sweden's little servant for such a long time but the others, not so sure.

>Paris
>White
That single shit hole has more than 50% of the non whites of the whole country.

LENTÄVÄ KALAKUKKO

>Nationality X is niggermongoloid

Aryan/Pure white genes are spread out everywhere in Europe. If you look Aryan, you are, if not then you aren't.

no

this. you can find tall, blue eyed blondes even in Greece or Portugal, even if the majority of their population don't have those features. here in north we obviously have more of them, but there are also some pic related looking mongoloids in all nordic countries sadly

>w dare you say that about chad brandis, ur pic looks like some kinda dotard
barret oliver is always better

Death to all greys! Seriously!

>No Ukraine

Sad!

>If you look Aryan
barely anyone looks Aryan if you take all factors into consideration

pigmentation is the least relevant anthropological factor

north-east Europe is full of blonde/blue eyed men but also full of brachycephalic cromagnoid types who are morphologicaly further from Aryans than swarthy atlanto-meds/atlantids are

No soil the turk has touched will ever be clean again

We are not talking about Germany

Do you not know why you are called slavs?

is this the phenotype you would consider to be "aryan"?
if so, then even in finland there are loads of people that fit this phenotype. but i do agree with that the majority of people here have more cromagnoid looking skull

Tell me.

You forgot Romania

You realize slav means glory in old slavic tongue. Meanwhile German means cuck both in old Germannic and the modern variants

From Middle English, from Old French sclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus (“slave”), from Late Latin Sclāvus (“Slav”), because Slavs were often forced into slavery in the Middle Ages by the Ottoman Empire.

sort of, yeah, I'm just basing my definition on the Aryan ideal of the natsocs basically, which is depigmented, yes, but also has sort of "elongated" and noble features

>tfw honarary nord

>Middle Ages

So what? How it deals with 15 millions of turks in Germany

>15 million
source on that lmao

No source, just my imagination

whats up with england you faggot

Are you dense? I'm going to assume you're reading "Scandinavian" and confusing what Nordic is. Finns are Nordic, but not Scandinavian. I'm a Burgerclap and even know this.

remove dublin & germany desu.

Low test

DEATH TO GREYS EASTERN ENGLAND RED DOT UPRISING WHEN?

Don't you see how it is a nearly perfect south/north divide?
>No London
>No Birmingham
I can get behind this.

even red squirrels know what places to completly avoid just the good parts of england are mostly there like the lake district its perfect

>being in any kind of similar empire with sub-human Dutch citizens
No thanks. Belgians overall don't like the Dutch, hence why we split from them. They're our retarder left-wing cousin now, while our right wing Minister of Immigration (pic related) openly says NGO are basically helping people smugglers

>barely anyone looks Aryan
>Italian

>literal mongoloid by natsoc standards talking about aryan affairs

When they actually came to Finland they took it back.

North Slavic ethnostate strong Niemec and Celt we war you.

When they actually came to Finland they took it back. And that didn't happen with what country?

Still being Italian/Finnish doesn't mean you are/n't an "Aryan".

Only if we call it the Finnish Empire and Finns are elite class with Swede slaves

The old French word which refers to slaves came from the name for the Slavs, not the other way around, you obtuse fool.
The name Slav comes from a concept similar to where Deutsch comes from: "the one belonging to the volk", i.e. "the ones that can speak [our] language".

no thanks

When they actually came to Finland they took it back. And that didn't happen with what country?

Still being Italian/Finnish doesn't mean you are/n't an "Aryan".

You must be extra retarded today Adolf.

That's not why we call ourselves Slavs, that's how english/french words came to sclave/slave came to be..

A
FUCKING
GERM

>literal crybaby and cucked union
Leave slavs out of that shit.

Holy shit, I can see in this thread, the divide and conquer has worked well in europe, what happened to 'brotherly neighbors'?

It's like sudan, somalia and zimbabwe are fighting. Pathetic

>says he is against globalism etc
>wants an empire of like 10 diffirent nationalities in it.
>majority of these have astronomic differences in culture, religion and language
Can't you faggots remember what happend to Austria-Hungary?

Whitest man in existence.