Black lives matters

black lives matters

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>french live matters

hmm

only 2 mags? what a bitch

That bitch on the left imagining holding Jamal's bbc and sliding it in and out of her roastie cunt

I bet that white woman is anti gun and bitches about the NRA all the time but she won't say anything about the groid open carrying a salt rifle

He only has 1 mag, his mag carriers are empty and they look like shitty CONDOR pouches. He is also wearing a chicken bib, which wont stop anything larger than handgun rounds.
>Shit scope
>Cheap rings on shit scope
>His vertical grip is the shitty kind
>Shit rails look like older YHM
At least he is using a sling even if he cant tie it correctly

prove it

my doubles say no

to who?

>groid
Never heard said like that.

to whom*

no, my live matters above every thing!

not all of them,

>chicken bib

Does it really matter when only one of those bullets can splatter your brains all over the wall?

she's posting on fb how virtuous she is, you, on the other hand..

also, literally any race will lose against whites - always

>>jorts (jean shorts)

kek

I doubt some nigger with cash tatoos and a face mask can aim an assault rifle that well

Maybe a Mexicans head but we Americans shoot ourselves with 22s from the time we're kids to build up an immunity to gunshots.
Fun fact: everybody that has ever died in a school shooting has been either a non-citizen or a child with neglectful parents that didn't properly inoculate against GSW

BASED BLACK MAN

And posts like this is the reason you're still a virgin..

I don't know, man.
I even question if life matters at all, in the grand scheme of things.
I mean, as far as we know, it's just localized carbonic activity in a very thin layer around a rock.
In there, humans have overcome natural threats, and are reproducing like bacteria in a lab culture.
They happen to have different colors, and the darker one seems to be worse in every aspect.
The other bacterias have empathy which prevent them from seeing it.
End result, they all die from starvation, as any bacterial culture.
No live matters.

Amen.

WHO YA WITHHHH

Well if he can't aim its even more intimidating. He could get way more people killed.

We're inoculated against machetes and other blades. Our neck skin has become extremely thick as well.

>what to wear when you're tired of people asking "WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?:

to everyone except niggers, themselves

Blacks aren't even human so why do you support them.

>mags
they're called clips you newfag

>Blacks aren't even human
this
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

So what do those trips mean?

>if hes a shitty shot more people will get killed!
do mexicans ave to take the donkey to school when theyre as dumb as you?

why does he wear the mask?

He covers his face because he's a felon/has warrants. Carrying a firearm violates his probation.

>mags
>they're called clips you newfag

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

Don't forget he has like a $40 UTG made in China shit ris he probably installed incorrectly on his own. I wouldn't doubt if it his gun doesn't even work or is way out of tolerance and is creating premature wear.

Muhammad, I got 2 kids and a wife. I can recognize shit gear and shit training because I am a productive member of society.

That nigger will probably AD and kill the other niggers, antifa larpers, and everyone else around him first.

When bullets start flying, the idiots without training are a liability to everyone around them.

Post like this is why you have to pay a license to own a tv and a tax for unused bedrooms.

he doesn't have a plate in his plate carrier

so they hate guns unless they're using them?

>shooting a bunch of bullets instead of one doesn't raise the odds of more people being hurt
Of course the dumb inbred thinks he knows anything about guns. The less you know about guns the more dangerous you are with one, Joe Bob.

>the dumb inbred
what makes you think he's muslim?

> Carrying an automatic rifle that appears to be loaded.
> Covered face.

I don't even have to tell you how bad an idea that is, without even getting into the complexion of the individual. I think it's illegal in some states to be armed with your face covered.

Except when other blacks are doing the killing

Kek, that's not a fully automatic firearm.

Lol, hey french fag, that's perfectly legal for any US citizen. I know you're jealous.

>unironically keeping the issue M4 stock on anything other than a clone build
>bizarre lower profile, probably polymer
>one of those dogshit folding VFGs that he got from Amazon for $25
>what the fuck kind of budget rail even is that
>poverty scope on an even more poverty thumbscrew mount
>Walmart-grade gear
I have more invested in the optics on my midlength than his entire setup.

faggot