Girls und Panzer

Friendly reminder that Lady Darjeeling is the one who has coordinated this whole Grand Ooarai Coalition, and also the only commander who've beaten Miho twice. Truly the best lady of all ladies

GuP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-07/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-may-30-june-5/.102944
youtube.com/watch?v=t8bEZcw3-wM
a.pomf.cat/xquelu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there any drawfags in thread who could draw one of the Jatkosota high school girls like this?
Preferably Mikko

I'm in love with Maho
But I have more pictures of Il Dvce

Is this infidelity?

Let's discuss perfect marriage material.

I want to be Mako's wife.

All three of them should be drawn like that.

Darjeeling would make the best mother.

It's a quick discussion.

That's not Katyusha

Okay

Truly the best

her hips don't lie

Sisters can't marry Maho.

>Katyusha
>Good marry material

No

>Katyusha
>good anything

Katyusha would be the perfect wife.

Miho seems like such a perfect, sweet person to spend your life with.

Honestly Hana is my least favorite of the main crew.

Yukari has fun interests, and fluff.
Mako is CUTE.
Saori is sexy.
Miho has a bit of everything.
Hana is just... okay, I guess.

you would have to get past nonna first

posting best guppie family

I don't think it matters that she only wanted to do a 1v1 vs KMM. If your games always end up on who gets the last possession then teams are going to plan around that so THEY get the last possession instead of you. It speaks volumes bout Darjeeling actually. If most of her games against the top commanders end up as 1v1s, it can be interpreted positively as her being good enough to tango with the top. However, it can also be interpreted negatively as someone who can't close out her matches decisively. Even if she didn't plan for it, a constant characteristic like that in her matches will reflect on her impression from others, and will be viewed as a weakness.
>The exhibition match wasn't a 1v1 (at the end)
By nature of the match as a 2v2 it wasn't, but it still ended up as a duel.

>It was more of a sudden decision based on the current situation, rather than a planned strategy.
What I mean by planning vs adapting based on the current situation, is that planning happens before the match, and adapting based on the current situation is making up tactics on the fly.
I don't think Operation Crazy Gang was a tactic they thought up right then and there, Miho planned for it and drilled the two duck teams.

Good to bully

>Nonna, I told you no cummie on my tummy
>яэээээээээээээээээээээ

I am Nonna.

The ambush by KMM from the forest that yielded 1 Chi-Nu out of commission was because Maho anticipated Miho gunning for the mountaintop. But like I said, Miho had a counter for each of Maho's counters. And for the whole time, Miho wanted to thin out KMM numbers. The mountaintop rush was so Anzu could take out KMM on the field, which succeeded. M3 Lee was left behind to distract the Elefant, and the Rabbits did so well they exceeded expectations and took out the Jagdtiger as well. The goal was always, always, to isolate Maho on a 1v1, because the present situation demanded it. Miho planned everything around that final confrontation, and Maho realized that at the end of the match.

>Darjeeling doesn't have a general strategy that she goes with
Again, she does. Matildas as meatshields, her Churchill as flag tank, and the Crusaders as her only source of explicit offense (rather than Matilda's and Churchill's overwhelmingly defensive fire). It's her usual and only option until she reads the situation and reacts right away to a mistake the opponent makes.
>first mistake on the first friendly was to flank the failed ambush, yet failed to take advantage of the remaining Pz IV through a turtle formation like they did when they cornered Miho
>first mistake on the second friendly was to fire back at the failed charge despite not firing a shot during the bombardment

Hana is an acquired taste.
>discreet
>always in a positive mood
>calm and warm at the same time
>absolutely deadly

Then I'll marry her too

She's incredibly arousing and sexual.

I want Anchovy to taste my cooking.

Hana is a more interesting story and development than everyone (along with Miho). In fact, plot-wise Hana is the character that kind of replicates the crisis and the resolution, with her breaking and making up with her mother. She also acts as a role mentor for Miho when resolving her issues, as well as encouraging her to win the Senshados.

She's also a beautiful maiden.

I like em all but as far as personalty is concerned she's pretty much the worst of the main team

tertiary side characters like Rosehip leave more of a lasting impression

reposting from the old thread (didn't see the new one):

was this posted already?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-07/japan-animation-blu-ray-disc-ranking-may-30-june-5/.102944

GuP movie: 1, 5
Anzio OVA: 10
GuP series: 12-19

Anyone one from the aut/o/ club, specially Hoshino.

if she can wrench, she's a keeper.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8bEZcw3-wM

Remember, around Finns, there's no escape the polkka.

Did you say "a perfect, sweet person to end your life with?"

I want to taste Anchovy's subordinates.

>dat chihatan drama CD
>Nishi being good to her crew
>her crew loving her back

I swear that baka gets better every day

It pleases me greatly to see another Hoshino-fag. Been a fan of her before we even knew her name.

>Rearward charge!
>Charge the base!
And here I thought you can't just add charge to anything. At least I see.

I want to work on my car with Hoshino

>It pleases me greatly to see another Hoshino-fag. Been a fan of her before we even knew her name.
You're literally me. I actually paused the episode to search for her on the character list.

They can be taught!

If you were a girl in GuP universe, which school would you choose in regards to school meal you eat everyday?

I would definitely choose St.Gloriana, for all those yummy dishes like fish and chips, tea, scorn with clotted cream, and roast beef

I believe she's a good person. I want to believe.

Pravda, I would love to taste Nonna's Nonnas

This has been stuck in my head for a week.

Is this the catchiest song ever conceived?

Two words: pasta and pizza.

St gloriana or anzio

Calm down Katyusha

This isn't bad either: a.pomf.cat/xquelu.webm

Saunders of course.

Anzio no contest.

>Willingly picking British food

Someone got the gif / webm of darjeeling + assam were they graceful retake their position after a hit?

Anzio is the only right choice.

And I want to believe that if I eat enough pasta Smug/Rapeface-tan will become real. Good luck.

Yes. Doesn't help that it accompanied the best scene in the movie.

As a Britfag I can assure you British food is bland and tasteless, nothing exciting about it.

I'd go for either Anzio or Ooarai more to do with a combination of the girls and food.

Only thinking about food it has to be Anzio, but overall St Gloriana.

Remember to use a condom when plowing Darjeeling or other St Gloriana girls.

Bareback is for finns, krauts, yanks, and slavs

But we're both girls!

Say that to Rosehips mother

What's her name again?

>Rosehip's mom
What would sex with her feel like?

Totsugeki Tina.

Saunders - in true American fashion, you get to eat food based on a different country's traditions every day.

Nishi's Nishis.

Sakamoto Mio's grand-granddaughter.

well let's just say this would be the one time she wouldn't be happy you went fast

How do I win her heart?

Actually, Waffle would probably be the best.

Comfort girls do not need to be identified

By never streaming again.

St. Gloriana
I wanna be Darjeeling's dog and play with Rosehip in bed
If I can pick my own tank, I wanna ride Cromwell

1. Be Miho
2. Done

Be Miho.

By becoming Miho.

>1. Be Miho

Where were you when you realized Boko was an analogy for Hitler?

Explain.

>that quality
it's like watching 80's anime on a cheap CRT TV all over again

His skills are good, why won't he draw faces that don't look utter shit?

In the end, the only one who can kill him, is himself.

Should I hurt another Garupan with my pencil? Which?

>Using condoms
>With Darjeeling

>Hurt another Garupan with my pencil
Draw Rosehip standing still

Boco

>never win when it matters
it's like they're the england football team.
england not gonna win euro

Nonna giving Katyusha a peck on the cheek

Do you Hoshinofags like this miracle of the universe from the other show as well?

Gets beaten up by repulsive foreign foes but always stands again proud
Loved by Lolis everywhere
Commits to final solution against the Juden

The cast is too shit for me to give a fuck about them. Except Mei, she is perfect.

Garupon Machine Retranslation about 75% done!

CRT still has better picture quality than LCD.

So tell me how the hell Rosehip even made to St.Gloriana, passing the admission process with her most un-Gloriana-like character

Though I can guees that it's an expensive boarding school and she just happened to be born into a rich family

Her hip movements are the fastest and Darjeeling loves heavy drilling.

She brew a tasty tea.

This please

Darjeeling probably pulled in a few favors.

She was too fast for the bong police to catch her.