Why don't you watch your anime in 60 FPS?

Why don't you watch your anime in 60 FPS?

Just in case this isn't a joke, because of artifacts in some (most) scenes. Panning scenes look generally better, while other stuff looks worse. Go through the webm you posted frame by frame, you will notice artifacts in the first cut easily, or at least you should

When it's not a frame-interpolation gimmick, let me know. I cannot see this going well when animation techniques like smear frames exist and will only fuck with the inserted frames.

The human eye can't keep up with stuff beyond 30 fps, so watching anything at 60 is just plain stupid. It's as dumb as watching a show at 2x speed.

I dislike 60 FPS, movements feels unnaturally smooth and is kind of distracting unless it was created at 60 FPS, which happens pretty much never.

But how am I going to get through my backlog senpai?

>The human eye can't keep up with stuff beyond 30 fps
take your goy memes back to

and here fellow anons, is the retard of the thread.

It wasn't made to be watched at 60fps and looks weird.

ITT: fucking console peasants

>2016
>not watching anime in 70mm IMAX

24 fps stuff interpolated to 60 fps rarely looks good.
8 fps anime interpolated that much would be nausea inducing.

Because SVP is shit and my processor can't handle mpv-avysinth's motion interpilation

Thanks for the spoiler.

>it's this stupid thread again

>interpolated bullshit
No thanks.
It actually is also unfeasible to animate at 60fps currently unless you go full CGI. Anime isn't even at 24, it's usually at 12 or 8fps.

Because it's filthy artifact-ridden shit.
It should be 60fps at the source though.

Actually, it is played at 24 fps, they repeat some frames, but the video doesn't plays at 12 fps.

>it's usually at 12 or 8fps.
It's usually 12 or 15, is for 8 for the cheaper looking scenes.

I meant to write
8 is for the cheaper looking scenes.

It looses character.

Plus you can see one frame morphing into the other wich is extremely ugly.

Go back to Sup Forums

>not watching anime on 4K 120fps using Nvidia GTX 1080

Does watching anime at 2.5× the normal speed count?

Because they aren't made in 60fps. Motion interpolation is garbage, consider killing yourself if you actually think this looks good.

I don't know how

That looks horrendous