Really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE
youtube.com/watch?v=cAZe6_mqsBI
youtube.com/watch?v=sZBpr2Dt1pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY

wow what a cunt. she oughta stop making based normal jews look bad

I wonder why jews would never want you to call them jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE

Kike then, bitch

is "woods" a Jew?

(((Taylor Woods)))
God damn, they're really going at it with the fake white names.

Be glad I'm not calling you a kike ya sheeny cocksucker

as you wish, heeb

I bet she's 80% white but one of her parents was "a Jew" and pushed it on her.

>goyim

Oy

don't call me a fucking Goyim then you filthy jew

Fucking kikes man

God only cares about America

Still the 23rd here

The Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you.

Where is that Hitler quote about debating Jews? They really do recoil at being named.

Squirrel got fucked on. Nice digits man.

Kek

>you cant call us jews
>we can call you goyim

Fire up those gas chambers

Who is she? Is she cool?

>tfw no jewish qt to be your dominatrix and literally call you cattle
Why even live

Goebbels I believe, "the jew cries out in pain as it strikes you"

Calm down goy.

I hope she is sarcastic.

>it feels accusatory

that's because it is you fucking kike

Kike

Oh look a mutilated dick baby murderer

Why aren't jews proud of their heritage and instead shrink away and screech at you if you call them jewish?

Hmmm

>calling non Jews goyim
>complaining about people being derogatory

Wow this is one kike I'd personally love to gas with my bare hands

>DIE
>I
>E

will "kike" suffice?

If Sarah doesn't want to be called a jew, she should pay the sticker price at the 7/11. Not everything is negotiable, and she should have known that when she she used the petrol bowser (price is right bloody there).

Do you want me to "pursuit my globalist agenda" into your house?

Beware of the kike.

All I can think of is that one Goebbels quote, spot on.

Your time will come kike like it has 100+ times before.

wat u sey bich

>dont call Jews Jews gentille!
>ty Goyim for not calling me a Jew, when you soulless goys say it seems derogatory

>am*ricans ordering each other to do things "stop" "don't do this" "do this"

seriously your disgusting language and (((culture))) are so shitty, superficial and retarded. if this fucking skank show up and order me to do something I would stab her in the stomach, piss on her while she's bleeding to death and rape her corpse afterwards

fucking am*ricans and their kike handlers

youtube.com/watch?v=cAZe6_mqsBI

youtube.com/watch?v=sZBpr2Dt1pk

>Beware of the kike.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you filthy goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my yeshiva in commodities trading, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret insider trading deals, which were blown because we bragged about it. I am trained in law at harvard and I’m the top litigator in the entire Luntz, Klapmann and Goldstein LLP civil liability team. You are nothing to me but just another statement of claim.

I am starting to think these guys are jealous of white people

oi vey, even (((they))) hate (((themselves))) now!

this

>I would stab her in the stomach, piss on her while she's bleeding to death and rape her corpse afterwards

What is it with turks and raping corpses? Any anthropologists willing to give a quick run down?

>be Jew
>feel uncomfortable being who you are
>be right to feel uncomfortable
>kys

>in commodities trading

I am actually going to save this,its fucking gold.

don't worry strayacunt your fallen soldiers in our soil are resting in peace

>saying "jew" is anudda shoah

oy vey

>ITT assblasted white goyim
>butthurt whites claim to be master race
>admit that we run the world
So much cognitive dissonance. Day of the Rope is coming Gentile faggots.

oh sorry about that, KIKE.

My lawyer, Herman Weinsteinberg, filed copyright mere moments ago and has no fear of litigating in Israel. You just signed your own shoah, kid.

Okay, which one of you guys posted this?

She isn't wrong. Jews are little brats, which is why we should never stop mocking them.

>tweet from march
>2 posts by this ID

I only use the word kike

White men are cucks. They talk tough on an anonymous internet forum but they would probably apologize to her irl and stutter when they talk to her.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Okay, kike

>They talk tough on an anonymous internet forum

I'm going to fucking murder you, and then not apologise after I do it, which I assume is deeply offensive in Canada.

I've reached a point in my life where I can communicate entirely in memes. I wonder if I have a picture for that feel

>was Jewish

Fewer things more infuriating than Jews, the most privileged people on earth, positioning themselves as victims.

Wait what? Jew is considered a slur by jews? What are we supposed to call them? Shekelsteins? Kikes? Pennypinchers?

How come they never stopped and said to each other "hey guys this acting like cunts thing isn't working out for us maybe we should be nice so we stop getting kicked out"?

why jews don't want to be called jews? pls someone explain

calm down heebee jeebee

>was Jewish

Be nice please.

They prefer the term "fellow whites".

Why Jews want to destroy us?
Why can they not let us be?

Kek'd and check'd

Goyim automatically feels derogatory when it comes from the mouth of kike

PSA: if you're not goyim, and you're describing someone who is/was goyim as "goyim," stop.

Goyim automatically feels accusatory and derogatory when it comes from the mouth of a jew.

It gives her maximum victim status: a woman AND a Jew.

See this shit? This is why everyone in history has hated you guys.

or

If you can't say Jew, you can't name the Jew.

So she turns the oven on and has to put herself in it? What a lot in life.

This is the exact reason why jews started WWI and WWII so they could create Israel. A nest the jews could always flee back to when they have been found out or expelled.

I was wondering why she basically quoted Goebbels?

No, it doesn't. Fickitty fucketty off.

Top fucking kek

The jews have a special type of worldview. They feel really strongly that they are the only people that matter, and that everyone else is a "goy", or a worthless subhuman. This is 100% seriously how they view the world. That's why they think it's okay to propose the genocide of all white people, whites are just goyim and thus useless.

The more i look into the JQ, the more this seems to be true. Why don't jews want to be called jews? Why do they pretend to be self-hating whites? Because they are doing everything they can to promote the interests of jews, and everything they can to destroy the interests of goyim. White people are the most powerful non-jewish group, so we are their main target.

To understand this jewish worldview, just read the bible. The first jew, Abraham, made a satanic pact with a genocidal death god that spoke to him (he suffered hallucinations). That "God" told him that if he went to modern-day Israel and killed all the people there and took their land then he would have many babies. And then the entire bible is pretty much stories of the jews genociding other peoples. Not kidding, go read the bible right now.

this is the first time i hear about a jew not wanting to be called a jew.
it's just autism

Finally, the very first holocaust.

I was in bondi today and I just absent mindedly was staring at some fat bloke. He took his kiput thing off his head and put it in his pocket. I think he thought I was going to berate him or something.

Truly lol-worthy display of that infamous judean pride. I only ex post facto figured out that he was hiding his jew lid out of shame.

ive heard a similar sentiment expressed a few times

Update your image leaf

I thought anthropologists studied humans.

>vain attempt
>Ottoman Empire removed

What did the roach mean by this?

Good point, any zoologists out there with an interest in insect behavior?

thanks user, gonna ask my grandma for a Bible

I had a friend who was Jewish and he always told us he didn't want to be called a jew, because it has a wrong meaning for some people or something like that

>What did the roach mean by this?

It's afraid.

that meme picture never made sense, jews often voluntarily and publicly wear clothes that visually identify them as jews

You are the the enlightened one. You have achieved the Finnish nirvana, where you communicate only via image boards using memes.

Yeah, but they were kind of forced to wear those yellow stars, mate. It wasn't a fashion choice.

You just cant call a jew out as a jew outside of Israel.