Mori Cummer

Mori Cummer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did OP mean by this?

shame she's probably gay and missed out on her greatest talent of being a dog semen receptacle

Wish I was Shinka.

Wish I could fuck you. ;)

I want her to make me cum!

She's super insecure behind the front. If Deko told her to, she would act reluctant but definitely fuck a dog.

Why is Shinka so intimidating? I wish she was my enforcer.

Shinka knows what's up most of the time. The parts where she went tough-love on Yuuta for acting like a pleb were excellent

I wish she was my in-forcer iykwim

>she will never wink at you endearingly

if I were Shinka I would faithfully and loyally give all of you paizuri. I would do this every day.

What about oral

That would be for my beloved canines. Sorry!

Shinka isn't so easily impressed.

>tfw best girl in eons is relegated to yuribait
>tfw her VA, despite not having to put on weird voice modulation in order to effectively voice a character, doesn't get shit for roles

it was honestly so refreshing to just hear a character that was voiced by a normal-sounding woman. i want her to NTR rikka

She needs to be a harem leader.

i just want her VA to get more work, really.

gays leave

Epitome of good taste right here. I'd do the exact same.

Would you impregnate a Shinka?

i want to crossdress as her and get gang banged by many horny anons.

and take responsibility

Wanting her to be part of a harem so you can't have her for yourself? Disgraceful

She's for gangbangs and abuse. Wanting her for yourself is shameful.

I'll proudly bear any shame related

one male is not enough for her.

She's not real and never will.

Nisemono da.

Haha good one.

Go away 2pig2

I want her to give me a blowjob while she calls me scum.

t-thanks

THREAD DEKO

deko

Please step on me, Shinka-san!

I just want to squeeze her little face

I want to stroke her hair while she rests her head on my lap as she sleeps.

Patch 2.0 fixed a lot of bugs.

if they hadn't given her ugly ass moles she could have been the better girl, but Mori Summer is obviously the better girl between the two

>leaves out the deko x shinka kiss
>multiple frames with the mutt
Dog fucker, please go.

Shinka has such healthy thighs

legitimately curious, do you guys think nibutani is best girl? I thought she seemed boring and superficial

If Mori summer was a cat, would you have sex with her?

I like the fact she tries to hide her chuuni nature yet in the end just kind of caves into it when she finds the right sort of friends. And delicious tsundere when it comes to her own relationship

you mean the hot cheerleader who used to be chunni, is hidding the fact that she wrote a magical book, belongs to the secret society of napping (or whatever it was called) and is heavily hinted to have lesbian tendencies?
yeah she's boring as fuck
however she's not the best girl

Nibutani is good, but nothing compared to Kumin. Sleepy thunder thighs is my waifu

That's the third version.

She is Luigi's cock fodder now.

I want to cumin kumin if you know what I mean.

>tfw you will never fall in love with an innocent girl that likes to pretend fantasy in high school

i already signed up for cooking classes in italy senpai

You need to be more specific user

I wanna cum in Kumin
2pig2 a shit.

this exactly

She looks really beautiful with her long non chuuni hair

I always liked her hair in that scene better, sucks they had to weaponise it. Deko would have been 100% cuter just acting instead of wildly flailing about

she does look cuter but her sillyness just makes her even more adorable

Just because she had a """unique""" backstory doesn't mean she wasn't boring.
She was boring. Her character was very unoriginal and didn't really stand out. Maybe it was her VA that dragged her down

Well she is a chuuni afterall, I guess that's what makes her moments of being an ojou more endearing.

true

I think the VA was excellent, did you like any of the other characters?

Shinka is just Shinka without patches. 1.0, the first patch, was a serious deviation in personality, could not convey simple emotions properly, had strange tendencies for long baths, and was prone to violent outbreaks. It even carried firearms in its crotch.

Most best girls in the show are anime-originals, Shinka's there too in the source but she's more like Rikka's generic love rival there, and not the best bro she was in the show.

It's just pictures of Shinka in bitch mode.

The LN sounds absolutely boring without all of those characters

she's the most considerate and selfless character in the series; also super-perceptive relative to the rest of the cast, godlike voice actress, easy to relate with, multifaceted

best gril by a mile

I wish this was canon

Wasn't the most selfless girl in the series Kuzuha? Poor girl ended up just cooking food for everyone by the end of the series

Nibutani was a total matchmaker where possible though

>total matchmaker
Because she's a huge pervert who gets off to the thought of them fucking each other.

And yet again, Imouto proves to be best girl.

what a broooooooo
i forgot about this scene

even better

It's been a while since I saw the first season and never saw the 2nd one. Wasn't she a bit of a bro to Togashi later on?

yeah, i'll give you kuzuha; most strangely responsible and mature-acting imouto in recent history.

i think a lot of it's nibutani's VA. she's not in shit, but she's fucking amazing; doesn't sound at all like a contrived, put-on voice, like literally every girl in suzumiya or deko/rikka/kumin in chu2. gives off the impression of an actual person instead of a cartoon character

How come Yuuta gets TWO cute little sisters?

One to marry after chuuni ex-gf jumps off a roof, other to carry on the DFM legacy.

Yea they were pretty fast friends hence why she bullied him for not ever getting anywhere with Rikka very fast

I want her to be my wife, Sup Forums.

too bad, she's already taken

Me on the left.

Spare a few thousand to a poorfag?

Now I really wonder what's the LN's storyline.

"I-I'm sorry user, there's only so many times I can be claimed"

season 2 is basically just slice of life up until ep10 or so. Including a pretty kek stalker plotline

Best girl dess

finally a show where all girls were absolute bests
and then they go fuck it up with that pink piece of shit, instead of letting my boy Yutaa get some
why is this allowed?

Perhaps only after you have shown me your skills in combat!

guhehehehe

Fine. Old Maid okay? Draw!

I think everyone agrees Satone needed to die in a fire offscreen somewhere. She was just so touchy-feely immature in a way that grated with the light-hearted chuuni nature of the other highschoolers. As well as making her character development seem a bit forced

Also finally another excuse to listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk

N O B U L L Y

She was more mature than most of the characters. Rikka was far more of a dramatic cunt.

Get over yourself, Rikkafag.

You'd still cum inside her though, right?

She's the realest character on the show despite being a "fake".

talk more shit about Rikka and I can promise you consequences will never be the same, user

>Rikkafag

At least Rikka's drama in S1 had family backstory. Satone was just lack of boundaries. I guess she did improve towards the end though