BREAKING: Reports of large blast in Damascus

HAPPENING Syria. Today is the day lads! There are reports that Israel has bombed Damascus

twitter.com/Shababeeksouria/status/911530251691462657

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shababeeksouria/status/911530251691462657
youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The beginning of the purge of all Muslims is happening?
Yay!

>Inb4 it's nothing
>Inb4 9/23/17 fags

7 years until we go home right guys?

>large blast in Damascus
Kebab was bad

1260 days from today unless we get raped to death by a sandniggers b4 the messiah returns

Fake news.
There's nothing on our news

>purge all muslims
>purge all jews
>world peace achieved

>Yesterday

WTF?
I love Israel now

The time has come.

>messiah returns
How can be sure it'll be Him and not your Anti-Christ?

I wish we'd hurry up and start bombing all of southern syria and kick all their inhabitants. Real estate here is getting unbelievably expensive because of the high population density. I want some fertile land for myself in Damascus.

retard

Looks like today is the day the Jew has outdone and outed himself.

>twitter.com/Shababeeksouria/status/911530251691462657

>There are reports that Israel has bombed Damascus
Finally it's time for glassing the jew.

you mean, like the last week?
dont be so fucking newfag please. Jews bombing hezbollah in Damascus happens monthly

>purge Semites

Purge your domestic kebab first.

Daily Reminder:
The news never paid the 6,000,000 kike sacrifice that the Kabbalah requires to return to their homeland.

They made a pact with the Devil, and now he is coming to collect his dues.

This is what the 23'd is all about.

M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8
M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8
M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8
M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8
M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8
M8 YOU ARE A DAY L8

I live in Damascus Virginia. Literally nothing is fucking happening.
STOP WITH THE BAIT THREADS

There won't be until you guys have annexed the city.

Even though it would just give you more Palestinians.

>explosion in mudshitville
In other news: Water still wet.

big if true

youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI

You /ptg/ plebs are fucking autistic as fuck.. IAF only targeted suspected Hezbollah and Iranian arms depots at the Damascus Airport. SAA responded immediately with anti aircraft missile defence, shooting down an Israeli recon drone. For a group who hates Jews you should be siding with Bashar Al Assad (but muh mudshit muzzie ebil dictator) yeah stay cucked whitey.

>logo
>6's
>owl eyes
yeah, no...

Shit
in
the
toilet.

Let them kill each other, stop making it everyone else's problem.

>General threads are a group of people with specific ideals
That's some surreal divide and conquer we've fallen into. Threads are places literally anyone can go to shitpost, this is like dividing people by cereal brand.

You filthy Fruit Loops.

Your buddy Bannon is out. The Jews won once again on the homefront.. you're done! And there's nothing you can do about it.

I fucking hate kikes

Don't we hear this once or twice a week?

well that was anti-climatic...
i wanted third impact to happen.

Stop giving pedos amnesty kike fag

>Ahmed spotted

Until now we experienced the "birth pains". Where "nations would rise against nations" and we would see wars and "rumors of war". Great natural disasters caused great disturbance and sheit.

Now where in the great tribulation. There is some things that must happen until the Messiah returns:

>Fátima third secret and Akira prophecy
False prophet rise (Francis) will lead to the collapse of the church due to degeneracy. The real and last pope (Ratzinger) will flee from Rome to Germany (to Kolm) with only 4 cardinals

>Psalms 83 War
Which will result from current Syria-mess

>antichrist unites the degenerates
3 years and 6 months from now, standing on Jerusalem and under the guise of peace the antichrist will united the degenerates

>Two Witnesses
Will appear after antichrist unify the degeneracy. The will suffe greatly for us all to see, but won't die. They will have the power to cause great harm

>Gog and Magog war
WWIII. Started by a ruskie invasion of the mid-east, it is supposed to be ended by divine intervention, for the awe of the wolrd. Just like a nuke, the ruskie army will be destroyed on their march toward Jerusalem. Flesh will evaporate leaving only objects behind. Jews will spend years burning all that was left by the vanished invaders

>Antichrist will be shot in the eye
And will miraculously survive. Will transition from "peacefull" leader to full on mad dictator.

By then we will be in the last days of the tribulation, a good deal of the humanity will have perished due to wars and disasters.

>Mahdi unify the mudlislime hoards
Possibly in a levant against the antichrist.

As sheit couldn't get any worse, at our worse, then Christ finally returns. As a Warrior on horseback.

Then battle of Armaggedon, followed by the millennium of Christ on Earth, a thousand glorious years free from degeneracy. Lastly there will be the 2nd Battle of Armaggedon and the end

Sorry folks, no rapture. At least not untill after the 1st Battle of Armaggedon