DO YOUR BEST

k

kek

DELETE THIS

Green Hisoka, for those pissing themselves over the volume 12 color choices.

It would be pretty funny if Hisoka actually changed his hair and costume color with each arc.

wait, what?
people were angry about that?

1/2

2/2

I'm dead.

Neat

Here you go, coloured and ready for action!

I was doing ok until I realized that this would take forever and the thread would be long dead before I was done.

Kek

That's a good one

You could have just bumped it.

JUST

top kek

spoilers? Not sure if legit

It took me a second, but kek.

Hisoka, with his hair its natural color.

KEK'D

Well done user.

deaded me

>We're talking about as low as 10 to 15 minutes here though
Here's the thing. The revival takes place later at a hotel. There's nothing that would indicate this was 'just 15 minutes'. In the time it'd take to recover Hisoka's body from the rubble out of all the puppets, take him out of the tall-ass stadium, arrive at the hotel and later just put him on some bed for Machi to galk at, we're easily talking a couple of hours. It's such a stretch that it's stupidly unbelievable and strains on our suspension of disbelief.

This isn't like "Oh I used my Gum to pump my heart back after you killed me less than a minute ago" this is "Oh my bungee gum revived my body even an hour after I died and was taken to an entirely new location!"

Added to this, he's still missing (Unless he recovered) his arm or leg and despite his damage from the deathmatch was still strong enough to kill 2 Spiders.

Chrollo used teleport.

Amazing.

Gay ass Pennywise.