How do you muster the strength to start new anime? I've seen too many and I just don't have it in me anymore, I think...

How do you muster the strength to start new anime? I've seen too many and I just don't have it in me anymore, I think... too tired.

Fuck off to .

That signifies that it's time to hang yourself.

Just start at the start of every season
Only one episode to watch, no problem

You did it. You can leave. Don't worry about the rest of us. Save yourself.

Have you considered moving to Gensokyo?

How do you muster the strength to masturbate to Saya?

only pick shit up that doesnt look generic as fuck, which is like 2 shows per season if youre lucky, spend the rest of the time watching finished shit you know is good

why is everyone so angry? you guys should be happy, at least you've still got the will to get angry...me, on the other hand.. i cant even get mad about anime or vidya anymore. so burned out

That's some low tier bait m8

I pick one from my backlog I'm interested in and just start watching.

I come here. Through all the bullshit, occasionally people will talk about a character or a show with genuine passion and joy. That's all it takes to get me going.

You just wait until you are in a position where there is literally nothing better to do.

>a bloo bloo bloo

Fuck off blogposter

This. I'm happy if I can get one or two shows that I really look forward to every season.

How long have you been watching anime?
Just wondering when can I expect similar happening to me

Why do you HAVE to start a new anime? Just watch things you feel like watching.

>tfw start from episode 1
and then thers 11 episodes left, so much work

Then do something useful with your life already. I stopped watching anime and playing games long ago. I'm just still here because this shit hole is too addicting.

no wonder why Sup Forums never talks about anime. Thanks.

> I've seen too many
I bet you've seen 20 at most.

Are you on about seasonal or starting a back log show?

Backlogs have to be a show that you really really really want to watch.

>How do you muster the strength to start new anime?
1 - wait for all episodes to be available
2 - wait for the right mood

>I've seen too many
I highly highly doubt that. You are a newfag and if watching anime is too much for you you should never come to Sup Forums and then kill yourself.

backlog

my backlog consits of circa 800 anime

Same. All I can watch this season is 2 SoL's and my backlog is empty. I've "only" seen about 250 shows but I barely enjoy it anymore while sober. Eating while watching helps for my enjoyment of SoLs but I'm not a fat fuck so I cant eat all the time.

first thing i do i eat some edibles then drink about 3 shots of vodka then i watch about 3 episodes then the edibles kick in and i say fuck this show fucking sucks then go watch dbz fights on youtube

this is among the best posts i've ever read on Sup Forums

double click on the ep1 file, you faggot

If I don't feel like watching anime, I don't watch anime.

But I don't often get burned out because I only watch one episode of something while I eat supper most days. That's enough to keep up with 7 shows per season if I want.

But usually I'm keeping up with 2-4 shows per season and working on older shows on the off days.

But if you don't feel like watching anime, don't watch anime.

I rate this user

Only newfags watch anime regularly, true oldfags have seen enough to casually shitpost on Sup Forums and start new hobbies.

You know what? It would be interesting to keep track of why I started watching an anime. I'm going to add that as a column in my anime spreadsheet.

Too busy lately, but I can still manage to watch 1-2episode per night play atleast 1-2hours of vidya, and lift 4 times a week.

Just take a break for a few months, I have it sometimes too. I'm watching some 80-90's anime now, It's more relaxing and clear of faggot protagonists

Do something besides watch anime for a while, big baby

I want to have sex with Saya-chan.