Women aren't instinctivly redpill-

What now lesser race cucks? us nords are only growing in strength. Is this the result of (((mgtow)))? Seems like nord chad nationalism is the way to go

The future belongs to the north!

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies
youtube.com/watch?v=VRkbd8v8gkQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/9193014/British-man-fathered-600-children-at-own-fertility-clinic.html
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/DMF20140211_00974289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive that
unvis.it/broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

wow das raycis

Is norway the last bastion of civilization?

Don't forget about Finland :D

Thanks brother

I'm really tempted to donate sperm. I'm tall, healthy and about to finish my doctorate.
What should I expect?

>millions of half nigger half danish mongrels
>good

>Implying it's niggers and not roastie white women who are using sperm donations

You suddenly realized: Spermbanks immortalized the aryan race and the struggle for race has become completely void. The race war suddenly just turned into a meme.

> keep telling yourself that

We will BLEACH out the sun

k
>all the disgusting roasties that couldn't get a husband get danish sperm to make bottom of the barrel mongrels

>could have a beautiful beige baby
>chooses to give birth to a fucking nazi
baka

Apparently 5'11 is the most desired height.

A nasty gay or lesbian couple getting your seed and raising a little mentally ill fag.

Also,
>raised by single mothers

goddamn looking at blonde qts really makes some wires in my brain go all weird

Would you rather they ask for Turkic semen, so maybe they could give birth to a gr**k mednigger?

I've seen a "viking" donater and they aren't exactly best genes to say.

or they can just not breed
ergo not making more retarded mongrels raised terribly by single mothers
also
>muh rapebaby meme
we killed out rapebabies you mongrel

>single mothers
>redpilled
Nah

Expect it to be thrown into the dumpster wombs of lesbians, women too old to have healthy children, and Chinese couples.

There was a delightful story of some schizoid Jew who managed to donate his sperm, and then it was used to impregnate all those genetic dead ends, thus ensuring they would be dead ends.

Even if they get the best genes they'll be raising it as a single mother or a dyke couple most likely. Guess it's good for faggots though since these women will be raising the next generation of good looking twinks.

Shit. I'm 6'1". I'll never make it to king of manlets status.

Maybe i should donate, i'm tall and good looking. Imagine seeing 100s of people looking like you in 15 years. How do i do it? I feel there would be spiritual complications etc. (Tibetian book of the dead)

Oh really?

Within all Nordic babies there are POTENTIAL. Therefore a Nordic baby being raised by a single mother or dyke parents is better than no Nordic baby.

Tbh I just want to reproduce in some way and marriage laws are too fucked up to trust.

this post got more retarded with each sentence

If only we didn't have insane feminists demonizing every aspect of heterosexual behavior... People might be able to find actual mates instead of settling for an appointment at a sperm bank.

That guy's hot but he's gay.

>tfw had a total unknown girl approach me online saying we met at a party, but all she wanted was my sperm (no sex), just because I'm white blonde with blue eyes

>slimfit nordic twinks with great genes flood the market
well, that's it boys, I'll become a fag

did she offer you cash or someshit?

>be r-strategist logic
>CLOWN CAR-TIER TURKEY BASTER BROOD HAHAHWINNING QED

>be K-strategist masterrace
>*sips tea*

You can still be MGTOW and give sperm. MGTOW is not letting women steal your wealth via the government. Also denying women rights. Women would not be able to pay for these kids without the welfare state anyways, so it wouldn't matter if there was sperm in the banks

> implying our grasp won't reach the young lads, we will only adapt and become stronger in the future hellhole

You should have done it.

Spreading your seed AND not having to take care of it is the ultimate redpill and the mark of the superior man.

I've always had fantasies about spreading my genes all over the planet. Going to Spermbanks in Asia,Africa, South America, Europe etc

or just walking down the street in Indonesia and some Indonesian guy approach me and say he wants me to breed his wife because the kid will be more beautiful than them and will become famous and can take care of them

except your children will be terribly raised degenerates

wtf Grandiosa is Norwegian

always thought it was the superior Swedish pizza, giving it to the Italians... feelsbadman

I'm happy that Somalians are so ugly, similar to Indians
I bet they never manage to marry/intermix out of their own race

implying I give a shit, they're not mine anyway, they just have my DNA

i'll still have 6 kids with my qt trad wife

>women should be able to choose the father of their child
>choosing nords is racist

OWNED!

Instead of selling your spunk to a jew doctor, so he can sell it for tens of thousands of dollars a dose to lesbians and chinks, you should offer to do "natural insemination."

Now you have to be extremely super careful not to release ANY private information at all. No real names, no phone numbers, no IDs, no addresses, meet at a hotel or their house, take an uber, etc... because not a single legal agreement in the world will separate you from being bled by the state for money if they find out who you are.

You'll find hot college lesbeens wanting to get knocked up on Craigslist fairly often, and they can't afford the $100,000 IVF. You can provide them your "services" for nothing but a bottle of wine. Bonus, you get to personally field who gets your seed.

how'd you find said qt trad wife?

In Macedonia

Guys, just check this documentary before you do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRkbd8v8gkQ

Well done sven

>Making snow nigger babies while still managing to avoid fucking snow niggers
Women are really redpilled on degenerating humanity.

i'm pretty sure she's bulgarian
you still didn't answer my question

>Macedonia
aren't they all like 8 feet tall though?

I saw a couple today, they had a really cool blond son. The father seemed to really love that kid, while his wife looked jealous because she didn't get any attention. Is this how it is?

wow, they look like they're 150 IQ
in total

Macedonians are just Bulgarians who got lost in the mountains anyway

I'll find her by killing a commie and going to prison and then starting a correspondence

tall but not taller than bosnia or montenegro
the closer to the dinaric alps the taller

Why are Somalians even considered people?

i thought you already had a wife you stupid nigger

>aren't they all like 8 feet tall though?
CONFIRMED FOR MACEDONIAN MASTERRACE

hell no, she just said it'd be too expensive to get seed from denmark
She would've come later asking for child support

Why are you trying to poke hole in my dream of finding a qt trad waifu and starting a huge family with her?

you're pure fucking evil

No wonder the Persians hated you guys ;^)

Depends on the maturity of the woman

what's that?
>According to California Cryobank, Japanese and African-American donors are incredibly rare in the US and are eagerly sought-after as potential donors

y-you too?

Doesn't work that way here.
Our child support industry is pretty lax. Usually the women barely get anything.

actual version

>tfw king of manlet

Feels good desu lads. The world was built for people my height

Are those 5 different paths of "evolution"?

Who else is 4th?

>single-motherhood with the sperm of aggressive males
>redpilled
So how is this different from coal burners again? Oh right, the kids will be white so that automatically makes it good.

Fucking retards.

Worse,
>Dykes.

>implying the sperm doctors aren't just inseminating their own semen into the women for KEKS

telegraph.co.uk/news/9193014/British-man-fathered-600-children-at-own-fertility-clinic.html

Get on his level bro.

>tfw live in Minnesota
>tfw surname is Danish
>tfw Grandfather came from Norway in way of Denmark
>tfw have that Viking paternal gene

Is sperm worth something? I have been wasting it all this time.

Danish men are just as submissive as Swedes.
> inb4 "they are just being polite"
Not at all, the Danes I've met were scrawny submissive cucks who tagged along like lost dogs.

Me I think but I want 2nd

That's why they rape women and children

5th is a meme

>not wanting 5th but settling for 2nd

>Bertold Wiesner
A Jew.

But seriously, imagine being this cucked. Your women would literally inseminate themselves with the sperm of an actual nobody than choosing you. This is why western civilization is fucked.

>mfw denmark NEETs donating sperm save the white race

The receivers of donated sperm should not be able to pick the donor this is racist. It should be assigned randomly

i meant that 4th is a meme

I could never donate sperm. It would give me panic attacks thinking about my children being brought up in abusive homes or by some fucked up lesbian couple who ruin its mind.

I'd only want to have kids with someone who I could bring them up with.

50 dollars per proper load

usually a bank won't let you donate more than once or twice a month. And they give all your personal information to the cunt taking your sperm as well, so she can contact you later.

5'11 is small tho, most woman that aren't dwarfs will be taller with their high heels

this thread is a joke.

can you stop namefagging you fucking degenerate

>sucks toes
neat

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/DMF20140211_00974289

A private Dutch sperm clinic impregnated up to 500 women
with the sperm of a mentally handicapped Surinamese man by accident, it has been revealed

The clinic was also caught falsifying records and storing semen in leaking tanks.

Dutch woman Sonja Noordhoek went to the Humo Medical Center in Bijborp and had two children – a son and a daughter – with the help of the sperm bank. The donor sheet claimed that the sperm came from a Dutch man with two children and a university degree who grew up in South Limburg.

“But while the children were growing up, they were getting darker,” says Sonja. The biological father was then discovered to be an autistic Surinamese man. Sonja said that her daughter did not inherit the mental disability, but her son has some degree of retardation. “I came into contact twelve half brothers and sisters, and ten of them have problems,” Sonja said.

It turns out that the Surinamese man had donated more than was legally allowed, and that this seed was spread throughout the Netherlands and even exported to Austria. It is estimated that between 400 and 500 women have become pregnant with his rotten and corrupted seed.

Jan Karbaat, the doctor who ran the clinic, is under criminal investigation.

With a face like that, and an atitude that horrible the best she'll get are a pack of cats

4th is the superior path until you can go for path number 2.

>implying we aren't 10 people sharing this name. KEK

>implying I give a fuck about what you and your pissflag of a piss country has to say about my shitty name of this shitty website

Eat shit and die shitface. KEK

90% of danish men are scrawny beta males...

Yes this seems more like it. Good work Netherlands you earn a not racist badge.

I was 4th BEFORE coming on pol. Just based on my instinct

BLEACHED
>t.blondeman

thanks norgbot

im hitting the fourth stage its infuriating to not be able to even have an honest discussion with friends you have had for years

How the fuck does the sperm of a retard like that end up in a spermbank?