Hey Sup Forums I'm never having children. Family means nothing to me...

Hey Sup Forums I'm never having children. Family means nothing to me, I am not a collectivist turd and my own sense of identity overwhelms any sense of duty to society or biological impulse.

However recently I spent some time with my friend and his family. It was an unusual feeling, seeing this person have a group of people that would die for him, my parents barely even know I'm alive, I almost felt as if his family cared more about me than my own did.

So if you're going to destroy your own life by having kids, at least hang about and look after them, don't be a nigger.

Cheers

P.S. Only people who have given up on their hopes and dreams have children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6k81PNySM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm never having children
xD as if you had a choice lmao

>I'm never having children.
Maybe the Anglo isn't so eternal.

Don't be salty because you're having children and therefore your life is basically already over

And as you grow old and your body deteriorates you will sit and gather dust until you fade away. A millennia of humans having children lead to you and you are the end of the line. No one to come visit you when you can no longer leave the house, no grandchildren to bring a smile to your face as you reap the reward of passing on your genetic material as one thousand generations of your predecessors did.

Pasty gutless man baby.

okay fag

My children are my hopes and dreams. OP eternally BTFO

>1st world problems: no want kids bc individualism.
No problem mate, there are plenty of southern mexicans that can fill the gap in UK.

Have fun with that. I guess you don't want to live forever.

What do you plan to do in your second half of life? You won't be young forever, you know.

Yes goy, don't have kids. We need to import more third worlders.

Human extinction is a slap in the face to God.

Do your part to make our pimp hand strong to smack that bitch.

ITT: Guys too scared to talk to a girl.

>my parents barely even know I'm alive

So you don't want to have kids, because your own family sucked?

That does not compute.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z6k81PNySM

>that post
>Templar flag

If you're not having children, then your bloodline dies with you. 6000 years of evolution, and you piss it done the toilet

children are a financial burden. Even white nationalists know this which is why they are contributors to white genocide.

only dumb people(niggers and spics) have children

6000 years of shit humans no longer continuing. i don't see the problem.
if you're a eugenicist, you should encourage this

What a faggot

This is what western civilization has devolved into, a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths who are scared to death of character and responsibility, OP faggots like you shouldn't have any kids because you're too emasculated and retarded to raise kids, if you bring kids into this world either they will either kill themselves or turn into scum.

Once you turn 50 you're gonna regret not having kids, you'll be so miserable you're gonna be worse than a feminist crazy cat lady.

It'd be nice to have a daughter.

Absolute retard, what could an ape possibly accomplish in this short amount of time?
Look at all the good we have established so far.
Give it another 10000 years to get rid of the real assholes and we could be the most benevolent species in the whole universe for all we know.
It is retarded to use our past as a benchmark when we have barely gotten self-aware about our animal past. Fuck you.

>Hey Sup Forums I'm never having children. Family means nothing to me, I am not a collectivist turd and my own sense of identity overwhelms any sense of duty to society or biological impulse.

Bit of a problem here
>28
>handsome
>high IQ
>6'2" blond/blue
>lifts
>14/88
But I'm already starting to lose interest in sex. It's not low T, it's fucking enlightenment. Quitting drugs helped me recognize sex for what it is, a drug that takes more than it gives.

And that's just NSA fucking! Adding the hassle of a family just for a little push push in the bush, I can't imagine.

Of/c I have no feelings and could never imagine loving anybody other than myself, which could be part of it. But I see the ripples of my mental pond smoothing out and sex being completely shoahed from my mind by my early 30s. I just don't think I could ever give a shit enough for a family.

Right now I'm chillin in my king bed with the windows open listening to cicadas and birds chirping and thinking about going for a peaceful walk in the woods. How could I trade this for bills, wage slavery, nagging, etc.?

I want to write so I figure maybe I can pay my dues to my people another way, like the Fuhrer did.

Exactly!

it's time to remind God Adam was a mistake.

t. nihilistic retard

So? Who.fucking cares, it's not my fucking problem

because getting old completely alone sounds like such fun