What's some other essential cuckcore?

What's some other essential cuckcore?

Your life.

Spice&Wolf

Rakugo, the main character of the first arc ends up raising his exgirlfriend's daughter. The other main character adopts his wife's son.

not in the anime though

And not in the LN either. I don't know where this meme came from. There was no ntr or cucking in Spice & Wolf.

Nozoki Ana

Someone post the scene you know the one. I don't have it saved and I forget which chapter it's on

OH GOD

He dumped her, though. Doesn't count.

didnt she fuck a giant wolf or something

Utena had interracial sex on screen.

If you're a girl.

Anything written by Koreans. Seriously, in every single one of their works there has to be at least one NTR arc where the love interest gets fucked or comes inches away from taking another guy's dick inside her.

But despite it becoming a meme on Sup Forums, I can't recall any legit cuck/ntr scenes in a non-h manga. Though I'm sure they are out there.

What volume?

cuckdere

Gungrave. You won't find anything worse than the NTR in this piece of shit.

It never happened. She just swallowed her pride and bowed down to the Alpha wolf, something she would have never done before meeting Lawrence. There was nothing sexual about it, just shitposters projecting their cuck fetish as usual.

Gantz, there's even reverse cucking

do you mean the mc banging that lara croft chick?

She fucked wolves

Holo does something to allow Laurence to escape from a pack of wolves. What that something is isn't stated. (At least not in the anime)

Just imagine if School Days were genderflipped.