>Shizu: Yuichiro Umehara
>Riku: Kenichiro Matsuda
>Tei: Ayane Sakura
>Sera(?): Yukari Tamura
>Lynn

dengekibunko.jp/title/niconico-drama/

Grating voice duo

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/08/dengeki-and-nico-plan-kinos-journey-viewer-participation-drama
otakomu.jp/archives/370114.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AtkdntC8F8g
youtube.com/watch?v=D7pnmeV3MD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woha wait a minute. When is this coming out?
What format is it?
Can Aoi Yuki do monotone?

More info please

OVA or tv series?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/08/dengeki-and-nico-plan-kinos-journey-viewer-participation-drama

Gosick, BokuMachi, Rokka no Yuusha, Valvrave, Shiki all have varying degrees of monotone.

How are they going to edit out the increasingly libertarian social views of Sigisawa's books?

Back to the hole.

One detail people might forget is that Aoi's debut as a voice actress was on the last episode of Kino no Tabi.
She was 13 years old at the time.

otakomu.jp/archives/370114.html

Does this appease your bigotry and autism?

>She is still alive
Good for her

That's right she was Sakura.

Try harder next time.

Like poetry.

I don't understand, is this a new adaptation?

Not neccesarily. It's a new project that will live streamed on Nico and has some degree of audience interaction or somesuch.
But you should take as people testing grounds with the IP. The fact they got an all star seiyuu cast is quite telling.

Ah right, thanks for explaining. Could be just so they can promote the next LN with a small budget as well.

Thats really neat. I wonder if it's a coincidence or if they considered that when casting?

Someone should do a fanart of Flemy riding Adlet.

>Aoi Yuki
Into the trash it goes.

But seriously, of all the VAs to pick for Kino - they go with AOI YUUKI? Christ. Even HanaKana would've been a better fit.

What is the issue? Aoi voiced plenty of girls with a deep voice and even a few shotas.
I am going to ignore the last half of your sentence because that's just retarded.

Ai Maeda → Aoi Yūki
Mamiko Noto → Ayane Sakura

Utterly disgusting. Fucking stop shoehorning Aoi and Ayane into every goddamn thing.

Maeda wasn't even a proper voice actress.
They just got a popular mainstream actress for the role of Kino as typical move to increase interest.(all in all she didn't do the role a diservice or anything, it was an acceptable performance but you could tell she was an amateur)
Noto to Ayaneru is pretty wut though.

So what the heck is a viewer participation drama?

A1 will reboot it and it will be trash.
Next thing Sakura will be voiced by Yuuki too. And our fathers.

>A1 will reboot it
>will reboot it
>reboot it
>reboot
No. No. It is not a reboot, right? Please tell me IT IS NOT A FUCKING REBOOT.

Something like
youtube.com/watch?v=AtkdntC8F8g

Even her deepest voices and young boy voices are too high for Kino. She isn't bad at all but this feels more like a marketing stunt than something chosen to truly fit the character. I'm shocked they didn't make Yuki Kaji voice Hermes.

It's not going to get a reboot because it's just a massive multiplayer online visual novel

Then I have no idea what is going on.

It is a marketing stunt. Anime is made to sell products. Aoi is a popular voice actress with a lot of fans.
You should be glad that at least it is Aoi, she gives a shit on 95% of her performances and always gives her all while trying to come with a fitting to portray the character. So long as the sound director doesn't get on her way.
You can do way, way worse than Aoi.

Right now it's just a short interactive show in nicovideo. A reboot/continuation is probably what they have in mind down the line depending on reception. Not sure why they want to try getting current day otaku into Kino.

>Aoi Yuki
Isn't she dead?

I feel like it's unlikely to get a continuation. It's weird to come back to such an old franchise

You can also do a lot better but seiyuu over the age of 29 aren't allowed in leading roles I guess.

mushishi did it

The other two series get this niconico drama announced their anime shortly after their program

Look at Osomatsu, CCS, D.Gray-man, Sailor moon etc.
Kino is strange because as far as I know it was never a wide appeal, high selling cultural hit.

It's "weird" because it's worth it only for very few franchises to actually do it. Of course it's not something common because 95% of series gets forgotten over the span of a decade. Kino could very well do it.

>no Ai Maeda

Why even live

Hollywood live action when?

>Aoi Yuki from all of seiyuu as Kino
Fuck it even Ayaneru is better choice

better then having the dub again

why?

Alright and? I doubt that went into consideration and it were pure coincidence, that's somewhat common.

Can she exude Kino's voice?

Can you lurk the fuck more? And kill yourself whenever the opportunity present itself.

Stop having shit taste, she's amazing when she does soft and serious voices.

I have probably been around since before you were even able to walk, but okay.

Fuck off Aoifag. Your waifu a shit for the role of Kino.
>It's weird to come back to such an old franchise
EH NANDATTE!?
>Sailor Moon Crystal
>DBZ Super
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>FLCL
>D. Gray Man
Do you need electro shock therapy to reignite your dead brain?

It was a bit of trivia, no need to sperg out about it
>Can she exude Kino's voice?
What the fuck does that even mean?

The novels for Kino are still pretty popular, last I checked, so there is a non-zero possibility of the anime continuing. Or even rebooting, since it didn't adapt things all that great in the first place.

But I'm not betting on it because my heart couldn't take the disappointment.

She is better at voicing genki character though

>Aoi Yuki

She is good at doing all sort of roles.
When she gets type-casted into genki or loli characters it's just talent going to waste.
Looking forward to how she will voice Kino. Probably something similar to Kayo but more adult.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7pnmeV3MD0

Sure, user. Let me guess, next you'll say you've been here since two-thousand and fucking two, right?

>What the fuck does that even mean?
Are you a idiot? Emulate Kino's stoic and monotone voice.

>Kayo but more adult
Eck.

I'm thrilled at even the slimmest possibility of a new Kino anime. From the 19 novels, there are so many stories I would love to see adapted. I would love to see some of Shizu and Masters stuff.

>Can Aoi Yuki do monotone?

She's a hack user

It's because Kino just rips off Twilight Zone, which has proven, lasting appeal.

What happened to the original actors? Japan doesn't usually have difficulty retaining actors. Are they all right?

>Yuki Kaji
>not having bruised vocal cords after Carbon Aero

As much as like Aoi, I am as dumbfounded by this fucking descision. Why? Why can't you use the original VA?

I mean sure, she's talented in playing dramatic roles, but she's an obviously bad choice for Kino.

>Ayaneru
Fuck you. Just fuck you. She's fucking terrible. No one should suffer her voice.

Oh hell mate,now it's fucking on faggot. Fight me,asshole.

>Why can't you use the original VA?
She might not even be available. Kino was the only anime role she ever did so it's not like that was ever really a career for her, and she apparently hasn't done much of her live action stuff either since having kids.

Welp, I guess it's time for Aoi to get hated like HanaKana did because of Sup Forums's inherent contrarianism.

Because the woman that voiced Kino isn't a fucking VA and hasn't really done much in years, you fucking autist.

Kill yourself.

The issue at hand is that you don't know how to express yourself. Paired with your lack of knowledge on what goes behind voice acting.
What do you even mean by "Kino's voice"?
If you mean Maeda's particular interpretation of the character (as we had Aya Hisakawa's interpretation on the Drama CDs, and now we will have Aoi's own interpretation) I can't really imagine Aoi outright imitating her unless she was extremely fond of her performance, which I never heard her mention before, or the sound director instructed her to do so.
If you mean Kino's voice as it was described on the novels, no, of course she is not going against wrote on the source material.

First, what Aoi has in her favor in this situation is that she already acquainted with the material.
She worked beforehand on the franchise, both the anime and side-materials such as the PS2 visual novel.
When a seiyuu audtions for a role or is already working on a role they go and read the source material to get a better understanding of both the character and the setting.
Ideally, I like to believe most of them do. I know Aoi does because of what she says on the radio and because there is an entire section on her website dedicated to her giving hindsight of what goes on her mind when she voices X character.

So in this case Aoi will go through some of the novels once again and see what sort of image she gets from Kino. And she might check Maeda's performance to have as a reference if she feels it could help, or not, who knows.
Then the sound director will tell her during recording to change X or Y or maybe he will see no issues with the performance and let her work her magic.

If you are having doubts on if Aoi can make a deep voice or a reverse trap voice , then the answer is one of Sup Forums's favorites. Watch more anime. She already had plenty of roles that prove that she can do so, some of them barely a year old.

She was voicing kid Kino at the time. In other words it's appropriate for an older her to voice Kino for real.

Somebody's playing favorites again

You know what Yuuki Aoi is cool but I'm kind of starting to get tired of her being in everything lately. I know this shit comes in phases and it's probably her turn along with the other constantly cast people like Uchida, M.A.O, Ayane Sakura, Soma Saito etc. but like come on. They're going to need to invent a term like safecasting for this trend.

I'm honestly petrified A-1 is going to get it's hands on Cardcaptor Sakura instead of Madhouse and just shit all over it by stuntcasting Yuuki Aoi as Sakura and Sora Amamiya Tomoyo as well as a whole bunch of other bullshit that misses the point. Everytime there's an announcement for some reboot or franchise resurrection of a classic I just pray it's not them getting it because indeed straight into the garbage it might as well go.

>Sawashiro Miyuki
>Horie Yui
>Kugimiya Rie
>Mizuki Nana
Pretty sure they're expired cakes and they still voice teenage leads.

>expired cakes
One of these is not like the other.

Wasn't sure if it was Sawashiro or Tanaka Rie that got bagged. Was it both?

Sawashiro is married though I thought?