en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snufkin
strawpoll.me/10426044
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=ac225524b1b835d64
youtube.com/watch?v=_78TQ6KSt2w&index=6&list=PLyVlZpjdqvy-2887Jwz3HlgoIZq8Ar-Xv
youtube.com/watch?v=IAW-yE-qFJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That gap should be illegal.

What a fox.

Can't be helped, Nishizumis are built for wild ravaging.

I cant imagine Shiho ever being that nice to her girls.

When did everything go wrong?

>young men pilot planes
>the safety requirements are much less stringent since it isn't as popular as Senshado
>only the cockpit block is carbon-coated, the rest of the plane is left exposed
>a violent crash, for example getting a wing sheered off by flak while in a dive, is often career ending
>you end up in such a scenario
>while you're coughing up blood from your broken ribcage, the shattered remains of your wing ignite and coat your cockpit in searing hot flames
>after what feels like an eternity, a fire crew arrives and extinguishes the blaze
>they pull you out of the cockpit and try to cool you down and treat your injuries
>your favorite girl has pulled her tank alongside your aircraft and looks incredibly distressed, obviously concerned for your safety
Would you get back in the cockpit for her?

This. I can't fathom her ever not being the stoic, socially inept fuck she is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snufkin
>lives a nomadic lifestyle, only staying in Moominvalley in the spring and summer, but leaving for warmer climates down south every winter
>has a great hatred for all symbols of private property
Best girl.

Yes, hell I'd even get back in the cockpit even if it was not for her, why, because I love flying planes.

That would depend on whether or not she would have me back in the pilot's seat. Then again, the allure of flight in general is difficult to turn down.

>tfw no nishizumi gf to ravage my 8.8

Nice try, thief.

I would for the QT judge I'd have a crush on.

What did she see, /ak/?

Chiyo doesn't strike me as being a superstar parent either.

Her husband died that made her living for senshado.

I just noticed how much the bunnies improved their little camp
>2 custom tents instead of 1 store bought
>neat little fire place
>fishing pole that holds itself
>Karina's dank frog hunting boots
>shrine where all the rabbits can worship the rabbit god

The divorce maybe?

We don't get a huge look at her but she seems to have more open mindedness about Senshado as a thing you do rather than the basis of your whole damn life.

Even after Alice loses she apparently puts money into the museum anyway. It's arguable Alice didn't even have to offer to win, that she'd just do it anyway because it was what her daughter wanted.

I can hope.

Only if she gave me her panties as a token so I can give it back in front of everyone when I'm back from my suicide mission.

>Not mentioning Saki catching and skinning a deer alive

DUCE

Why didn't they just eat the rabbits

Saki is the chief of the usagi village

Are those Miho's or Erika's reflected in her eyes?

This certainly isn't true to the all women camp in that french island survival show

So I get a cute girlfriend who likes tanks and planes AND I get to fly planes? Where do I sign?

Uh, that's right
They're family

So, uh, the Rabbits went feral??

You'll be punished by the one.

Everybody went a little hobo while the school was gone

where did saki get that skull

Fuck the Finns, I want to go nomad with the usagis and worship the wind and the sun.

Great Moomim caracter.

If only all the love for Finland would end in another anime.

Alternatively she makes her daughter go to Uni at age-what, 12?

Reposting this and this:

strawpoll.me/10426044
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=ac225524b1b835d64

Alice best girl.

They were on land. She hunted the bastard down.

I still don't get this forced meme.

I know Japanese people are weird, but this is going too far.

Deer skulls are not that uncommon in forests that still have deer. You don't have to kill your own to find one.
Interesting mix of American Plains Indian and Ainu styles in their camp goods.

Post underrated GuP music

youtube.com/watch?v=_78TQ6KSt2w&index=6&list=PLyVlZpjdqvy-2887Jwz3HlgoIZq8Ar-Xv

RIP earpiece.

I can't picture how the guy's fighter sport would work.

They would be much shorter, and much more one-sided. No strategy involved and once you get into the actual dogfight tactics become largely meaningless, so it would be purely skill and luck. Whichever team gains the most altitude and downs a few planes early has an overwhelming advantage. There's no option to regroup and rethink strategy.

Plus it would be far riskier than tanks. Even though the pilots are always protected from damage due to direct impacts thanks to their carbon-coated fighters, crashes would be quite lethal. The advantage of being carbon coated is lost in a plane crash, since the plane would be fine it would absorb nothing of the impact by breaking down and instead vibrate with enough force to cause massive internal damage to the pilot. Their brains would be smashed repeatedly from inside their skull.

>Ace competition pilots widely regarded as the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet
>Nishizumi style crazy stunts to knock out tanks on the ground or evade pursuers
>Skirting along the ground, willingly sacrificing one or both wings, subjecting self to near unconsciousness to get the perfect shot on something,
>Air team doesn't even get a trophy or the fame from winning, all goes to tanks

How long exactly did they have to do all of this? I don't even remember.

Pure coincidence.

The loss of her husband changed her.

The rabbits (the furry ones) think Saki is their Quetzilquatel sent by the Rabbit God (that would be Tewi, the White Rabbit of Inaba) to lead them to the promised land.

Anteater got fucking ripped, it had to have been a few weeks at the very least.

Automatic ejection seats that work like the flags in the tanks.

The length of summer vacation was what I thought.

It's more like being an environmental hazard to another tank team than an actual sport on its own. Very limited ammo and at most two planes per side just trying to knock out whatever they can before leaving. Actual engagements between pilots are rare, and usually just involve chasing one another off from the tanks.

What is she doing on her tablet Sup Forums?

Watching Boko.

Ace pilots would be highly respected for their skill, just among a much smaller fan base. Not sure how Senshado girls would feel about them though.
I'd fly a fighter with rockets and put baffles on them so they emit an ear-splitting scream when they're fired, kinda like a Stuka in a dive. Gotta get that psychological shock factor going.

Or, playing Devils advocate, the three of them might have a faster-than-average cell cycle that makes you gain muscle mass at a rate that some people mistake with 'roid abuse and lose it as soon as you stop working out at about twice that rate. Which would be vry weird (three of them having the same special snowflake trait) but would be a very amusing setup for the geek team after the movie when they "relax" and stop working out daily, given the spoilered text

>How long exactly did they have to do all of this? I don't even remember.
At least 2 days, since they went from first pic > night > boko show day > night > Miho arrives home + MEXT meeting > second pic.
They supposed to start school the following week.

How do you keep the ejection seat from ejecting you into the ground if you get inverted?
We still have that problem even with the latest zero-zero ejection seats.
The cockpit pods that both General Dynamics and North American tried to make work failed because of physics, its just too much mass both to separate from the plane and to slow down once separated.
F111s had a worse crew survival rate than aircraft with normal ejection seats and both the XB-70 and YB-1A that crashed on testing for NA were lost with all hands because they fell into attitudes that made separation of the crew cabin physically impossible with the size rockets available.

Good job user.

If we go with anime logic and every pic is a different day, it's roughly a week. Enough for the Rabbits, but not for the Anteaters. Even if

Alright, the most important question. Which plane would you fly? Would you be a fighter-bomber? A ground attacker? Or a full blown bomber with crew?

I don't want to be yesteryear's Snowden thank you.

This is not a plen anime, sir. You might want to go to macross thread instead.

That looks more like a dragon dildo than a penis.

Girls und Panzer OVA: Dances with Usagi when??

Enough for Pazomi to grow her middle eyebrow.

U wot m8

Damn.

It's pretty clear they used synthol.

Fighter-bomber.
>Inb4 there is no bombs and rockets in mixed senshadou/air battles
>You can only use high-caliber cannons
>School is giving you Airacobra
>Trying to make a manuever
>Fell into spin

GuP

It's Senshado I don't gotta explain shit.

When it comes to genius children, letting them skip grades is the lest bad option between that and forcing them through a 'normal' school path.

>Makes
>More or less the split moment Alice decided she wanted to go to a different school she was allowed to

Don't we have confirmation of bombs being kosher from the training match in the beginning of the movie?

You can handwave that problem away like they handwaved away the possibility of the girls getting injured in any other way that a round hitting their tank (hit by stray shell while outside, explosions, crushed when tank overturns, cracking their heards or snapping their necks from riding in a tank that flips, drifts jumps and overturns wihout protection etc).
Tanks HAD to be hit by shells eventually, and sustain damage to be disabled without injuring the girls, this they couldn't avoid since the fights would be pointless, so they invented the flag system and carbon coating. Every other possibility of injury was avoided through luck.
They can do the same with planes, have them eject when the plane gets hit. Sure they could die horribly in 10 different other ways despite the ejection working, but they don't need to. They can just be lucky all the time.

>pilot an A6
>go BRRRRRRRPPPTT
>Hana apologizes to everyone

>You will never be a cute russian loli in a russian tank.

How come Miho no longer cares for the safety of others in the movie?
In the series she would ask for each person's status after they get shot.

She doesn't make her daughter do anything she does not want to do.
She said she wanted to experience high school life and she immediately put a ship at her disposition to travel between schools and pick whichever she likes.

She ordered Hana and Saori back inside the tank when they got flanked on the beach (herself staying turned out cause she knows she had carbon coated plot armor).

He doesn't want to freeze to death in mild weather, it makes perfect sense.

Either too many participants or she was too focused

If strictly ww2 planes, then it'd be Bf109 F-4. Otherwise F-15E, A-10 or SR-71.

Not enough duration. Saori could confirm their safety but you didn't see it because "duration".

She already knows her team well enough that it is unnecessary to check directly every time, I'd guess. For all we know Saori is verifying their status whenever they get eliminated and she'd report if anything was amiss.

A lot of tanks to keep track of. You can just assume she does off screen and whenever she can

Heinkel-Lerche.

>SR-71
I'm pretty sure that gave me the first boner of my life that was not related to human females.

Does it matter? Sooner or later she will have both.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAW-yE-qFJ0

Erika a cute shit.

Efrafa, user. Efrafa.

And Saki is probably the black rabbit of Inle.
(That thing gave me the creeps as a child)