FUCK TRUMP

As a proud Indian I SHIT on Donald Trump and MAGA for causing the Indian community so much grief

FUCK THIS MAN I AM MOVING TO CANADA

>In the president’s short time in office, his promises and policies — from the “Muslim ban” to a directive that may alter who gets a work visa — have convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome. For many of the 2.4 million Indian nationals living in the United States, including roughly 1 million who are scientists and engineers, the fears are existential; although roughly 45 percent are naturalized citizens, hundreds of thousands still depend on impermanent visas that must be periodically renewed.

>Some graduates from Indian colleges have considered setting out for Canada, which is wooing tech workers, or heading to Europe. Personal safety fears are driving decisions, as well. After a white U.S. Navy veteran shot two Indian engineers in Kansas in February, killing one, Indian newspapers ran news coverage of the story and editorials for days. The vet had angrily questioned the pair about their visa status.

>This year, the number of people applying for a high-skilled worker visa, the H-1B, dropped for the first time in four years — from 236,000 last year to 199,000, the government reported. Attorneys sensed that Trump’s travel ban and vows to tighten vetting procedures have unnerved petitioners. The new wave of H-1B applicants began processing on Sep. 18 – with the numbers severely tightened. More applications are being challenged than ever before.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/22/trump-has-started-a-brain-drain-back-to-india

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shill thread
>fuck off pajeet

>i am moving to Canada
Why not India?

Oh nooooooooooo

Good. Fucking leave.

Fuck off nigger

Based Trump

Isn't that a good thing for India?

>As a proud Indian I SHIT
> I SHIT
> SHIT

Maybe I'll come to Italy instead.

Fuck off were full. Try Australia, the warmer version of Canada

>brown ID

booo hooo i'll have to move from my third world shithole to a first world paradise and then to another first world paradise, how ever will I work up the courage to poo in loo again?

>Science and engineers

If you are a proud Indian, then move back to INDIA faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, fuck off!
We already have a retarded Prime Minister.
We don't need anymore of you fucking libtards.
FUCK OFF!

Agreed!

>As a proud Indian I SHIT on Donald Trump and MAGA for causing the Indian community so much grief

I thought shitting on stuff was how indians showed respect?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>As a proud Indian
Stopped reading there.

This

you faggots have guaranteed I will move to Canada. BASED Trudeau will happliy accept talented foreigners such as myself.

>cheap engineers and programmers are not coming in droves

Good. You guys are shit for the people working the fields to deal with in the first place.

we have toilets here, checkmate faggot

>timelessly shits on everything eternally
>takes time to infer shitting target
>still not a toilet

We dont want u either, curry nigger

>For many of the 2.4 million Indian nationals living in the United States,

wow america is the next brazil, mediocracy at best and sopa de macaco at worst

bye Buju!

You don't like it, LEAAAVVE

>I am moving to Canada

sigh

Take your tribe with you please.

This is actually a good thing tbqh. These motherfucking traitors left their country for money fuckem

>have convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome.
They aren't. Perhaps you should organize a street shitting demonstration to protest this inhumane treatment, bet that would help.

>FUCK THIS MAN I AM MOVING TO CANADA
we don't want you, please stay there or go back to india

>As a proud Indian
stopped reading there
sage

Fuck you leaf

I still don't get why anyone would want to move to the US lol, 10 years back it was probably an okay thing, but not right now

Trump loves Israeli cock

You just had to mention something about human fecal matter, didn't you?

yea it's sort of difficult to get cow piss over here to sip on. also, it's deemed culturally mandatory to waste paper wiping your ass. wtf?

Don't go away mad, just go away. Or do it mad. We don't care.

Good riddance. I hope all you fuckers leave.

I like you guys.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=_peUxE_BKcU

You were never wanted here by the American people, just the corporations that own us.

This. All Indians should return to India and try to make it great rather then taking high skilled jobs from Americans, Canadians, Europeans.

i am finding it very difficult, if completely impossible to care, or give a fuck.

I want small government, in order to get that, people with iq less then 90 need to leave.

if your included in that list, then fuck off.

You realize Trump is moving us to becoming an ally of your country? You LARPer troll

>convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome.
Good, because you're not.

at least we know he won't be hogging the toilet on the flight out

>As a proud Indian I SHIT on

Stick to what you know, I guess.

POO

>As a proud Indian I SHIT on Donald Trump
Well you people do like pooing everywhere except in loos

>proud Indian
>flag

I stopped there and lol'd. Thanks for this. Now get the fuck out of my country, shitskin.

EVERYWHERE

Sorry Canada is full your stuck in this Great country.

Tum bc NRI 'proud Indian' kehte ho par india kabhi ane ka nahi sochte.
US nahi to canada jana hai

>As I proud Indian I SHIT
I just wanted to let you know that here in America we shit in the toilet, not on the street.

no were too full of shit niggers already stay the fuck in america

>Canada's full

No we're not.

>Shitting on Donald Trump
>Not pooing in loo
Pajeet you had one job

>have convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome.
Congratulations, you figured it out. We don't want your code monkeys flooding our country and fucking up our job market.

we're full to the brim with shit niggers tho

Oh no you mean we'll have more higher level positions available?
You mean we won't have rude curry niggers shitting up our streets? How will we ever deal with it?

Fuck off back to India Pajeet. You have no place in western society.

Poos
>Love Ganges river
>Shit directly in it

>As a proud INDIAN I SHIT

>Indian
>proud

>I am moving to Canada
FUCK. OFF. STREET SHITTER.

WE ARE FULL

I would need proof to believe such a dubious claim.

We can support more people.