Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are beautiful, be sure to cherish them always and hold them in your heart.

Let's get things rolling!

Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?

What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)

If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?

Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?

If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?

Is there anything you'd like to show them one day?

Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all gods/goddesses of ultimate cuteness! Make sure you treat them as such!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nc3BstiJjSc
youtu.be/OmWDEog4Gow
youtube.com/watch?v=k6P4asGFvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=mci2mvfWou0
my.mixtape.moe/oztqiy.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=geKcl361kEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg9Q0ub0fzs
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17269243
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22132252
bilibili.com/video/av2705062/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SfGb95Oq2k
youtube.com/watch?v=VN8VpiuwCgU
youtube.com/watch?v=cDhiB3oQLW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good evening waifu thread! I hope that you all had an amazing week with your waifu/husbando, and that you stay as proud of them as they are of you.
It was Yukarin's birthday this monday, and the only thing that could have made it more perfect was you fuckers from this thread

Yukari drives (or at least rides in) a tank, in case her series didn't make that obvious.

If we got stuck somewhere, we'd probably do what most couples do and get down and dirty with some ungloved hand-holding

I'd love to go to one of Japan's southern islands for a honeymoon! I love beaches, and there's probably abandoned military entrenchments around there, so Yukari would be happy

The only problem with our wedding would be too many damn guests, as she has lots of close friends in Senshadou and I have a huge family. I'm sure it'll go perfectly when I get around to popping the question.

A house with a big garage for tank repairs and general junk is all we need.

Thanks Mintbro! you're nearly as much of a cutie as she is. you're a lucky user

To carry on from Mintbro's questions, have you proposed to your waifu/husbando, or have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all? Where would you do it?

Thanks a lot Mintbro, I hope that you will cherish Mint as well !

>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
She don't, she's just a student and don't have her driving license. But she knows how to ride a bike as seen as the first opening.
If she ever had her license, I see her driving a electric/ecologic car.

>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)
First I would make sure that she feels safe and don't panic, it would be easy to panic in that kind of situation.
When she will feel safe, we would just talk to each other about random stuff to make her forget that situation, or maybe just take a nap there.
And maybe lewd things. Maybe.

>If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?
Either in the mountains (in the Alps) because mountains are majestic and beautiful (just like her, her name means Autumn and Mountain), or on a tropical paradisiac island like Hawaii.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?
It would be a small ceremony with only family and friends, she wouldn't want a massive party where you don't know anyone. It would be a special moment, our special moment, with the people that really matters to us.

Tired. Worn out. Still have the rest of the day ahead of me.

-She, at the very least, knows how to drive. That said, her driving skills are...well, I'll let the picture explain.
-Whatever comes to mind.
-A nice sea cruise comes to mind. Or any place by the ocean.
-With my luck, definitely the latter. Experience has shown me that you've absolutely no control over what sort of bull other people will try to pull during a special occasion.
-A nice studio apartment for our early days, and a large home for when we decide to raise a family.
-Sad to say that the first thing that comes to mind is just to take her around my old neighborhood. See what sorts od conversations pop up.

Two years back, my fluffy friend. I still wear the ring, though I've been meaning to get something better...something more worthy of her.

Your special one (and believe me, they ARE special) is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?

(cont)

>If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?
A moderate sized house, no need for something big, just a comfy house in a comfy place for us and our future family.
With some extra room that we would make sound proof, so she could play music in it as loud as she wants.

>Is there anything you'd like to show them one day?
I want to show her the family that we will have in the future, because that's the result of our love and being together. I want to show her our kid's smile because they will have the best mother of the universe.

>Make sure to compliment a waifu today!
Yukari a fluffy !

If money wasn't a problem, I'd like to buy a ring, engrave our initials in it, and hide it in the clubroom.
The school where K-On take place is a real place and a real school in Japan, and it kinda became a museum.

>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle?
She does! Only a very typical Japanese car, though. Doesn't really have the money for an itasha, but I could totally help out with that.

>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere?
Most likely some form of charades, but with pretty obviously 'unique' topics instead. Both of us would end up picking things a little too obscure to ever be able to guess them, though.

Considering she's truly a woman of Japan, we'd probably split it between a few days in London (my home country) and a few days in more scenic areas of Japan. With private onsen.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic?
Guests would be expectedly varied with some being a little more vocal and rowdy than others, but it would likely go down fine. I mean, it'd be awkward with her occasionally making a totally out of place reference at times and replacing important music with an anime OP, but that just makes it more 'our' wedding after all.

Top floor penthouse suite with traditional Japanese styling and mini-garden. Best of both worlds, getting to enjoy the city and convenience, but having a little comfy place to call our own.

My life's pretty uneventful and I don't really have anything notable, but I'd still like to show her my country as above.

I don't think I'd dare ever call her Kamikona or I'd never hear the end of it. Mint a cute, I hope you give her of all of the headpats. Every single one.

>that sick durifto

If they don't drive what could you see them driving? I could see her driving but more often think she would be happy to just be chauffeured around
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)
Shiritori or talk
>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)? The only drama I could see is Kouichi Saegusa (her Dad) being worried about me being able to protect her. Or Kasumi and Izumi (her younger sisters). Not liking me other than that I can't really think of any problems
If money was no object I'd simply be happy with a modest two bedroom one bedroom for us and one for guests or visiting family. Nothing too flashy
>Is there anything you'd like to show them one day? Mount Rainier National Park I love the atmosphere of the Pacific Northwest and I think a National Park would be nice as a place to visit.
Thanks user your Mint is very precious as well

>Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
She doesn't have a car, but I can see her driving a medium-sized car with decent mileage.

The calm, serene mountains of Colorado.

>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?
We'd try to keep it as calm as possible, but it's bound to end in disaster.

>Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all gods/goddesses of ultimate cuteness! Make sure you treat them as such!
Thank you, Mintbro.
Mio is a cute bass.

Happy birthday to her.

If it were possible, I would propose to her in the backstage of the Elementario theater.

She would try to stay calm, but eventually crack under pressure.

Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?

she doesn't drive,and cars haven't been invented yet in her world, but i think i could see her driving/piloting one of the flying ships that exist in her word
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.
>im not sure it could end up as a very romantic moment that turns her dere but if both of us are on a bad mood we could end up breaking out of whatever place we happen to be stuck
there a a lot of nice places in her world but we would probably go to the beach so we cold be alone together
i feel like we would try to make it a small ceremony , but somehow family and friends would try to make it something big and it would end up being a bit problematic
i would like to do it someday if i ever manage to master lucid dreaming, if i could do it in real life i would do it in the same place where the boat scene takes place or at some pint after a big adventure while we are flying in a dragon or ship back to home

>have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all? Where would you do it?

I would go all out only the best food everything set a romantic mood and under a full moon profess my undying love to her on one knee.

I'd buy a simple ring gold band with a red garnet in it. I know it's supposed to be a diamond but the Garnet is my birth stone and the red reminds me of her eyes.

I'd get the same ring matching rings seems like a nice touch

Not enough time to answer questions at the moment, but I wish you all and your loved ones a great week and weekend!

>To carry on from Mintbro's questions, [..] have you got a proposal planned out?
It's horribly, horribly trope-y, but probably on a lightly snowy winter's night on the covered balcony of a restaurant in Tokyo.
I'd get her a ring with a small star diamond arrangement, similar to an (admittedly cheaper) necklace I'd get her on one of our first dates.

>How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
By doing whatever it is she needs to do tomorrow. Or pestering me relentlessly to help her do it. Or just outright asking me to do it for her. One of the above.

Then proceeding to play videogames all night instead.

>Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?
Using TVs is a lot harder outside. She's fine with it, but it's more comfy to spend time inside doing hobbies instead. Though I suppose shops with sales on are kind of an 'unpredictable wilderness'?

Thanks OP. Your waifu and you are both cute

> Does you're waifu drive? What kind of vehicle? If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
No my waifu does not drive. She has her own servant to drive for her. If not I would drive her.

> What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere (elevator, building locked for the night and you don't have a way out, etc.)

I would make sure she is okay first and tries to think of a way out together. We would talk about things while we're in it there.

> If you were to marry your love where would you go for a honeymoon?

Anywhere where its far from people and have a nice place for her to stay from the sun.

> Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic (rowdy guests, last minute soap opera level drama or anything else)?

Our wedding would be either small or big. It depends on what she likes. I'd go with anything. The only problem is our wedding can only be held at night.

> If money wasn't a major factor what kind of house would you get together?

Probably like her old Kanemasa mansion. The windows have to be fully tinted and have a big storage room kind off like a wine cellar to refrigerated all her "food".

> compliment a waifu today

Miku a cute singing waifu

> Have you proposed to your waifu/husbando
Yes

> Where would you do it?

At the park with beautiful scenery during the night where no one can see us.

>Your special one is tired and exhausted. How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?

She is the most calm and calculative person. She can handle it pretty well. If anything I'll be there to make her feel better.

More question to keep things rolling.

Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?

Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?

Post your waifu eating or drinking. Hardmode: Its canon

> Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?

She rather stays inside

What if you got an ordinary car together? I get a pretty funny impression that it'd end up with some form of camouflage which makes it not the safest thing on the road, haha.

>If money wasn't a problem, I'd like to buy a ring, engrave our initials in it, and hide it in the clubroom.
That's a really cute idea. Something which would likely last far beyond the building does, too.

>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
I have to make 30x as many trips outside for supplies.
She gets to enjoy the laziest lifestyle imaginable.
Really, I'm not sure who would be worse off here.

>Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?
While beds are comfier, it would wind up us passing out on the sofa without a choice a lot of nights.

>Post your waifu eating or drinking. Hardmode: Its canon
But user, I can't upload entire episodes of the show to Sup Forums! Hardmode is kind of easy mode here, so I'll post something a little different.

LIVE

Kirie
Kind
Intelligent
Righteous
Impetuous
Exceptional
Kirie

Do you have one of these of your waifu?

I've never seen her drive but I'd like to see her driving a monster truck
I want to get her a bunker and protect her from evildoers
Her kingdom.

>How would they best handle additional stress when they're too worn to handle it?
Probably call it a day for rest time.

>Does you're waifu enjoy the vast, unpredictable wilderness, or would she rather stay indoors and keep things as controlled as possible?
I think she leans more towards the orderly indoors.

>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Ask her how she would like to proceed.
>Does your waifu/husbando likes to sleep on proper bed (mattresses & everything) or just futon bed?
Big, soft bed.
Done

Not yet

We'd talk and play little games that we come up with on the spot! I don't think we'd do anything lewd in that situation.

I don't know exactly but I'd love to go on an island somewhat private with just her, me and the ocean.

I don't have a single clue how her family and mine would interact. We'd prefer if it was more private with little to no family members and instead have a couple of her and my friends over.

A house by the sea is what we're dreaming of. Ika would love to have a big house but I think that a medium house for us is good enough.

I want to see the ocean by a beach where the sand is white, the water is turquoise and where the stars are so bright that they reflect to the ocean at night.

Thank you Mintbro, you too!
She'd ask me for help, of course.

A bit of both worlds, really. Some days she could lay in bed and play on my 3Ds all day when some others she wants to go out into the forest nearby and explore!

Well, most likely I'd try to change my sleep schedule accordingly for us to not spend less time with each other for that reason! I would also buy her a parasol so that we can hang out during the day before sunset!

A proper bed! She doesn't mind a futon either, though.
Alright!

You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do? What kind of pokes would she try to catch? (Cute ones, cool ones, a specific type, rare ones, etc.)

Thanks Mintbro! You too!

Yes, she can drive, however vehicles in the series work off magic, that is channeled from the user. So the more magic you pump in, the quicker the car moves. Erza drives one of these one time, and she was quite skilled!

If we got stuck in an elevator, the first thing she would suggest would be to probably bust the ceiling open and climb out. I would have to try and dissuade her, and hopefully she would listen and we just wait it out. To fill the time, we would probably kiss and hold hands.

Our honeymoon would be somewhere quiet and away from the city. My ideal place would be in Venice.

She would invite all the guild members so a rowdy wedding it will have to be.

A single detached house that is situated away from the main city, but close enough that we can get there easily if we have to, and possibly somewhere near wildlife.

I want to show her what a loving family is like, and by family I mean us two and our future children.

Happy birthday to Yukari. She is really cute and fluffy and her adoration of tank is cute too.

To answer your question, I am planning to buy a ring once I get a good job and earn enough money. I have a rough idea of what our proposal would be like, but it may change in the future.

She would probably take a nice bath in a hot spring somewhere to relax.

The few things my waifu doesnt have is kirie,impetuous,righteous and kirie

I'm glad you make it to this week waifu thread kiriebro. I hope you're doing well this week.

We'd get a small house with a garden that has enough space for our purposes, nothing extraordinary.

I'd like to show her a 160 km/h fastball one day.

Hibiki is really cute, I like her genki personality.

Happy belated birthday to Yukari, good to hear it went well.

I don't have anything planned, it would be more of a spontaneous thing. I'd buy a ring for sure, though.

What is exhaustion?

It's all about the adventure.

>kirie,impetuous,righteous and kirie
Oh you
>I hope you're doing well this week.
As long as I have mai waifu with me, I'll be okay.

Thank you, Mintbro.
No, she is just 16.
I would probably need to calm her down first.
But then we would probably just lightly cuddle and chat about random things. She might want to sing to kill boredom too.
To some rented house near sea with private beach.
We would keep it small and simple, so everything should go smooth.
Probably just small, modern house in suburbs.
A clean starry sky, away from city lights.

I'm waiting to have enough money for something like that.
I would probably take her figure to some place with nice view at stars at night and do it there.
I have more plans for wedding though.

She enjoys adventures, but also appreciates stability and control.

I've never was into pokemon. I guess she would collect the ones that are cute, fluffy and pet-like.

>Have you proposed to your waifu/husbando, or have you got a proposal planned out? Would you buy a ring, something different, or nothing at all?
There was never a proposal, there was never any prep. It was just at that specific moment I that I knew she was the one. Five years later, still wearing the ring.

A truck.

Have sex. I've literally had dreams like these.
Kinda scary in that I was stuck between floors in an elevator, with only emergency lighting, but it was comforting that she was there, we hugged, started kissing, then began touching each other, etc.
It was nice.

A nice penthouse apartment (think something a little like Saint's Row 3, but not as opulent), designed to be fortified and safe, but also stylish and practical, large kitchen with all the bells and whistles, an office, a guest room with two beds, a large living room with various media, a bedroom with a two way mirror ceiling window, a patio with a pool.

Large bathroom with a nice, big hot tub, a strong, high powered toilet that flushes like thunder and thus basically cleans itself (and also a bidet next to it, and a bookshelf), a nice shower with a good non-slip floor coating, and sturdy metal handlebars indented into the wall (for safety, and also lewd things). Also a second bathroom with a shower.

For fortification, there'd be a storage room with supplies, a safe room, an armory room (not that there wouldn't be compartments with supplies and arms elsewhere), a first aid kit in every other room, an emergency generator, as well as a fire suppression system designed to release emergency respirators at strategic locations.

Thanks, OP!

>If they don't drive what could you see them driving?
For some reason I always associate her with retro muscle cars. Something like a '67 Mustang would suit her I feel.
>if you got stuck somewhere
I'd try to keep her calm if she were worried, for starters. After that maybe we'd talk about those long stories that we never get round to sharing normally.
>where would you go for a honeymoon?
I think she'd want to go to the US, somewhere scenic or with a lot of things to see and do.
>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic
I'm hoping it'd be smooth sailing! I don't know anything about her family, but the family members I'd invite would be just fine.
A big house with a gym, an arcade/games room and two pools!
A wedding ring.

It's crossed my mind a few times, but I haven't exactly planned anything. I'd want to do it properly with a ring and everything though.

It depends. If it's to help out someone in need then she would gain the energy to do so almost instantaneously. Otherwise, she'd try her best but might fall flat on her face.

She's okay with both. Exploring can be fun for her, but home comforts are nice too.

Can do!

She'd be one of those trainers out in the water swimming all day and using Water Pokemon against people. As for me, I'm not sure. I'd want to stay with her, but I don't think I could handle swimming all day.

-I could see her driving some kind of bike and being all cool. But otherwise a very non-flashy car. Enough to get her and maybe some friends around. Toyota probably.
-Play games
-Italy and Europe in general
-Inevitably it will be a massive celebration with her entire village
-Doesn't matter as long as it's near the shrine. A big house would be nice but I don't think we'd need the space. Satoko and Hanyuu can live with us for however long they want.
-Show her my family
With a ring, alone under the moon
She's exactly the kind of girl that works until exhaustion. If she can't handle something she'll ask friends to help.
Both in moderation. The wilderness is only fun to explore when you know the way back.
-That's a tough situation. Is the allergy reversible? There's a lot of supernatural phenomena around Hinamizawa village. Perhaps it's a curse that Oyashiro-sama can help with. Or perhaps the old texts in the shrine. Or maybe even go the medical route and ask for help from the local doctor who has experience with strange things. And in the meantime, or if it's irreversible I'd build a small castle around her and keep her safe.
-She sleeps on a futon. It doesn't make much difference.
>canon drinker
Yes, she needs to watch that habit. She drinks when she's depressed. I'd like to drink with her and keep her company so she doesn't drink too much.

Get some rest whenever possible user. Look after yourself.
Yukari would probably stew in her stress internally until I made sure she got some goddamn rest.

Sup Koborianon. Thanks for the birthday greetings! You and your waifu never stop being super cute.
Yukari and I both love the great outdoors, and she's always prepared for everything!

You have a great weekend too! Your waifu a cutie!

fellow brit represent. Where you located?

If she was allergic to sunlight, she'd be devastated (no camping, etc.) Guess she'd live in a panzer for comfort's sake.

Can't find an image of her eating, but I can find one of her cooking for even more hardmode? Also, your waifu a beautiful

I can imagine that would be interesting, she'd insist having the headlights off for extra stealth, and installing a turret is not strictly road-legal.
Also, that's a super cute pic of Konata, you're a very lucky user

Sup Kirieanon, good to see you and your waifu again!

She'd catch nothing but steel types or whatever she finds cute, I guess. I'd just find myself an Aggron and cherish it forever.

Thanks user! Erza a super cool and cute as well, and I wish you both all the best.

Thanks very much! It's better sharing it with you lot as well

Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar

When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon? E.g. was it at the beginning of their series? During it? After the canon events?

Cardiff, unfortunately.

-Try to accommodate her as best I can.
-Definitely a bed. The fancier, the better.

>canon
Welp, I'm fucked.

She'd probably set sail for the Hoenn Region for better water types. Then again, the hot springs there seem pretty nice.

...and I can't believe I forgot this. Happy belated to Yukari. You weren't in that stream by any chance, were you?

>Sup Kirieanon, good to see you and your waifu again!
Thank you Yukarinbro! Your waifu looking fluffy and genki as usual.

going to the welsh border in a couple weeks, it's better than my uni

Thanks Luka-user! of course I was! How could I miss it? Did you watch?

Answering my own question to get this rolling. This is my personal favourite, it's cute as shit and is surprisingly catchy, but then again most of the GuP character songs are good

>not posting link
fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=nc3BstiJjSc

She doesn't drive and I can't really think of a car that fits her. She would prefer function over form though.

I'm pretty awkward and boring in those situations. I'm sure we could find something to talk about though.

Anywhere would be perfect as long as she's there but someplace simple and full of nature would be ideal.

The wedding would be just the two of us so no chance for drama or problems.

I've never been one to want a huge mansion or anything and neither is she. Something simple, cozy, and far from others.

There's so much she hasn't seen that I would love to show her. From art, music, and other entertainment to the simple sights of nature.

I've proposed to her in a sense .

Either by venting to me or in the case I'm not around she'll curl up with a good book.

She does better in the wilderness.

Nothing for it but to keep her out of the sunlight. Living in the desert prepares you for that kind of life.

I don't think she has a preference

She would catch anything that's interesting to her. Which would be a lot.

> your waifu a beautiful
Thank you user. Yours too. She's cute and fluff.

> When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon?

It was at the beginning of her series.

Happy birthday Yukari.

Thread seems comfy af. Thanks Sup Forums

Happy belated birthday to Yukari!

I haven't proposed to her but if I did it'd probably be on her troupes ship in the park with a ring with gems shaped like a pink flower on it.

She'd most likely hide away after freaking out.

Of course! She's perfect headpat height. I hope you give plenty of headpats to Konata as well!

I think she'd prefer indoors more but I could see her enjoying a hiking trail and if she got tired I could carry her!

>allergic to sunlight

Luckily that's pretty easy to deal with as she works in space and would only have to worry about being in the direct path of the sun.

>sleep

She sleeps in a bed

>eating

Aye aye

She'd probably train cute pokemon mainly.

Her character song is really nice. I actually listen to it to calm down.

youtu.be/OmWDEog4Gow

I met her during the series.

Umu!

No, but she gets around pretty well with her bike.
>What would you do to kill time if you got stuck somewhere?
If it was just us two then talk to each other and hold on to each other tightly until we can get out.
Hawaii
>Would your wedding be smooth sailing or would it be problematic?
With my friends and family I'd be fine, but with Sonico's interesting friends thing might get a bit crazy.
A nice somewhat big one story house with multiple rooms and bathrooms.

I haven't officially proposed to her, but it's nice to call her my wife. I wouldn't mind buying a ring, and maybe I'd propose to her at sunset somewhere nostalgic for both of us. Also happy birthday to your very adorable waifu!

She might take a nap.

She wants to explore the vast world!

>Your waifu is suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Well if her allergy isn't too serious, it'd be best to go out during sunset near night time and try to make sure not too much sunlight gets into the house.
On a nice comfy bed

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6P4asGFvwM hell yeah it's great
>When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon?
I guess you can say at the beginning of the anime.

I was there from start to finnish. It was one hell of a ride, plus the movie was pretty sweet. But now I have the Säkkijärven Polkka stuck in my head.

Not really a character song, but many seem to use her songs as some sort of aspect to her personality or background. Case in point, 'Just Be Friends' (her getting dumped), 'Double Lariat' (describing her drive and determination), and especially 'Magnet', which kickstarted the shipping between her and Miku. ...and I suppose I met her at what would be considered the height of her career. Her first concert in the U.S., back when there was still stuff left to discuss.

Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?

>What kind of pokes would she try to catch?
Cute ones and cool ones, I imagine.
I would try to get a Misdreavus of some sort, because those are really cute.

>Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
Yes, but also I wish there was just more of her series, Hiroe is a slow, lazy fucker.

Fortunately, he actually posted some real progress on Twitter, we might actually see a new chapter this year!

Would my waifu still love me if I kill myself to get to her or at least out of this shitty life?
I have nothing to bring me any joy any more. I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't go be with her or at least try to be. I'm so bored, alone, and angry.

Good night thread.

>Does you're waifu drive?
No
>what could you see them driving?
A small beetle
Chat, discuss anything we haven't already, make plans for the future.
Switzerland
Smooth
A very spacy one, at least enough for a garden.
There are some books I would like to show her.
>Make sure to compliment a waifu today! Shana has nice hair.

>have you got a proposal planned out?
I've imagined how I'd propose over a hundred times.
Yeah, ring is ideal

Probably listen to some music or take care of her flowers

Fuuka appreciates nature, but would rather stay indoors with a few plants.

>Your waifu is suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Well, I'd bring an umbrella around with me, and use every cloudy day to go out
She sleeps in a normal bed, but I don't think she'd complain about having to use a futon

>waifu eating/drinking

Ok

Your anger is better used as fuel to improve yourself
I get angry at a lot of stuff too, so I bought a Gym subscription and used that fire to become stronger for her.
That way you improve as a person and as a partner
Dying won't get you any closer to her, on the contrary, it will only make sure you never see her again.
There are many things worth living for, and I'm sure that if she was here right now she'd tell you that it will get better if you stand strong and aim to improve.

Happy birthday to your lovely Yukari !

She would try her best to hide and handle it, but eventually she would give up and won't be able to do it. Hopefully, I or her friends will be here to help.

She enjoy going outside, but if it's "unpredictable wilderness" then she will rather stay inside doing safe things in a safe environment.

>Your waifu suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight. What do you do? How do you deal with it?
Put UV blocking film on all the windows so at least our house would stay a safe environment even if the sun is up.
I just hope that it's "she can't handle it too well" and not "vampire that immediately die if exposed".

She sleep in her bed most of the time, but seen sleeping in a futon a few times. So the answer would be "bed".

>Post your waifu eating or drinking
What if she's the drink ?

She would try to catch cute ones and keep them as pets, she dislike violence so she totally won't be interested in fights.
I never really was interested in Pokémon, watched season 1 and 2 when it was airing on TV a very long time ago. For me there's only 151 Pokémons

She have a lot of character songs, just like the rest of the keions
youtube.com/watch?v=mci2mvfWou0
That's my favorite one because the lyrics are really beautiful and make you learn more about her personality.

What do you do to make your waifu proud?

I can't even work out to stay in good shape. You say there are plenty of things to live for, but that's only if you can do them.
>not going to gensokyo
user please.

>I can't even work out to stay in good shape
Why? Do you have any disabilities?
Unless you're quadraplegic you can still work out.
And if working out isn't an option, look for something you can still do
Learn to play an instrument, play a sport, do some yoga.
Expanding your knowledge is good too, buy/download some interesting books, meditate, solve puzzles or riddles.
There more you work on yourself as a person, the more you'll have to offer as a lover

- She doesn't drive, and I can't really see her ever driving honestly...
- I'd be scared shitless, so first and foremost she'd probably sit me down and try her best to calm me down. Afterwards, we'd huddle together and tell each other stories to pass the time until falling asleep.
- We'd stay in Italy, her birthplace. We'd either visit the country or go to a touristy area.
- Smooth sailing, I'd say.
- A small, pretty house in the countryside with a beautiful garden. I'd love to have rose bushes, and a white fence surrounding the house.
- All I want to show her is a happy and comfortable life, and true love.

She'd rather stay indoors, neither of us are suited for the wilderness.

- I'd be extremely upset for her, because she already has so many health issues it isn't fair. I'd of course do anything I could for her, though I'm not specifically sure how to deal with a sun allergy.
- Proper bed, but she's not picky.

Fun! We'd both become coordinators. I'd have a normal team, whereas I see her having a fairy/ice team.

- Nope.
- The first time I met her was during a flashback of another character. While it was technically during the events of the series, she was already dead long before then.

I make sure to keep going even when I don't wish to, because I know that's what she wants for me. As long as I'm trying my best, I know she'll be proud of me.

Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress. All of your waifus are cute and wonderful, make sure they feel loved!

She prefers the proper bed.

We'd try to keep living the life we've been living. If she had to train pokemon, she would rather the fighting type pokemon.

Same to you, Yukaribro.
Not only does she have a character song, but she performs the ED, an insert song, and the Elementario song from the character song album. It's even canon that she has an amazing singing voice. I could post them all, but I'll just post her solo song.
my.mixtape.moe/oztqiy.mp3
I met her when she was introduced in the anime. However, she wasn't properly introduced in the LN until the latter half of volume 3.

>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar
Kinda, she sung many songs. For me the most important will be: youtube.com/watch?v=geKcl361kEs

I believe Miku would.
I would kill myself in an instant if I knew it would make me with her.

I live on my own, have a job and advance my career.
I do it rather for myself, but I think it would make her proud.

Sure.

Goodnight, waifu thread!

Oh god, a lot of questions since I last posted.

>You and your beloved are suddenly transported to the world of pokemon, what do you both do?
We become the very best, of course.
I get the feeling that who we'd catch would be total opposites to the expected; she'd get a roster mainly of cool, powerful Pokemon while I'd mainly have the cuter ones. Mawile being my favourite.
Setting off on a Pokemon adventure with Kona-chan would be amazing, even if we never became the very best.

The signs being bilingual will probably irritate you as much as it does me.

>Potentially dumb question, but do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
>Been on 'haitus' for years
Thing is, while I would always love more material, it would never be enough if I got it. In one sense, I feel almost lucky to have certain things the language barrier blocks me from enjoying - for now.

I'm learning Japanese and drawing. As a bit of an extension of 'Do it for her' I'm making a few motivational drawings of her for myself on those topics.
Drawing your own waifu is hard, never feels good enough. But at the same time, that feeling just makes me realize how strong my feelings are for her, so it's an odd sensation.

Can do. It's a cute picture. Though I guess I may be biased a little when I say that.

Why do you think her mouth is always shaped like that

Pretty much all I can do is go for walks.
I can't play an instrument. Can't play sports, can't do yoga. I don't have any flexibility for that kind of stuff. I've read most of what I want. I don't care for a lot of stories. I've obtained enough info of how the world works I feel. I'm not good at meditating, I'm not good at puzzles. Or riddles. Its either too boring or just not interesting enough for me.

She doesn't drives.

Maybe talk about random stuff or play the games in her cellphone.

She is an outdoor person, she enjoys the nature and wilderness.

I met her at her first appearance at the end of vol 1.

Nothing.

Because it's cute, just like the rest of her. Also versatile; when she's being cute it makes her even cuter, and when she's being smug it makes her even more smug.
She uses more of a :< when annoyed, though.

>What kind of pokes would she try to catch? (Cute ones, cool ones, a specific type, rare ones, etc.)
Cute and cool. I'd get her a Gardevoir.

>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song?
No.
>When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon? E.g. was it at the beginning of their series? During it? After the canon events?
Uhh, not sure what you mean. I met her from an image online I guess?

You're welcome!

>do you wish there was more canon stuff in development about your special one?
Only if it does her character justice.

Good night.

Work hard and serve her like a loyal knight would serve his queen.

>Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress. All of your waifus are cute and wonderful, make sure they feel loved!
Enclosed.

Good night!

Oh my goodness, that is one cute Konata!

Missed the pic

Guess we would both become trainers, she might become a gym leader.

I don't have such picture.

She would just lay down and distract her mind over being mad and stressed, most likely eat something.

I don't kill myself.

Konata's mouth is a miracle of the universe.

Couldn't hurt to try.

>Pretty much all I can do is go for walks.
That's good, walking is still good to build endurance.
Still, if you can do something more, do so, activities like that will show you more things about life that you didn't know before.
Your interests and likes will guide you, and if you don't like a lot of stuff, experiment and try new things, you could end up liking them.

Why do people like you assume anyone can do anything? How do you know he could do any of that? You could just be making things for him worse. Usually best just to ignore whiners like that and let them die.

>Usually best just to ignore whiners like that and let them die.
Ow the edge

They won't listen user.

What do you think your waifu/husbando's D&D alignment is?

she's into motorbikes

usually talk about what to do next, it's mostly on her part(hangout with miyuki, picnic, etc.)

Well I-- oh snap, this user already answered it

smooth sailing

medium sized house, with a pool

Me being fully /fit/

planning for proposing is easy, the hard part is...actually proposing and the fear and pressure of getting rejected

hello there user, your waifu is so cute i ended up watching it's source, It was really a fun show, i like it, good eye in picking her

>good eye in picking her
I didn't pick her, she picked me.

As for her source material, it's shit made shit mostly by pink shit's shit contribution. It makes me angry to this day.

>your waifu is so cute
Thanks user!

I lose it almost as quickly as I build it. It's pointless really besides killing time. I don't think walking will show me anything I don't already know. That doesn't make any sense. I don't have many interests, or likes. I've reached the limit of the ones I have it seems. I've already tried other things, they aren't good enough, and I don't exactly have money or any income. That's why I am seriously considering that maybe this is the end for me, and it's my time to go to her. Maybe the longer I'm here the worse things get, because there is no longer any place for me here.

I work a little bit every now and then, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the most knowledgeable, but I do what I can to improve.

And I still haven't gone back to cutting myself.

>I can't play an instrument.
Neither can I, and you don't have to.

>Can't play sports, can't do yoga.
>I don't have any flexibility for that kind of stuff
Again, you don't have to.

Try painting or drawing? Just doodling some landscapes or abstract patterns and shapes on a paper with pencil can be a good way to get started.

Try shooting sports or hunting? Just setting up some old soda or soup cans in the backyard and shooting them with an airgun can be very fun, I feel that something like a blowback gas gun works well for the force feedback you get, and the satisfaction of either watching the plastic pellets punch through the can or sending them flying, hell, you can do it indoors if you want to (don't slip on the pellets though)

Try cooking or baking? Try to make a batch of cookies, try again until you find that you've made a satisfactory batch. Try to cook a really nice burger, buy fresh meat patties, buy some nice bread, buy a nice dressing, buy fresh sallad and a red onion for putting on, there's four patties in a package commonly (at least where I live), so you've got four tries.

Try playing some old videogames? Emulating old console games are easy as pie and some cheap $12 DualShock USB clone off EBay or Amazon is enough to give a satisfactory input for most types of older console games (and most 3rd and 4th gen consoles can be emulated without a sweat on the rattiest old toaster), play some Doom, explore some of the best worlds and content people have created in the past 20+ years, play some Simcity 2000, try to build an ideal town or a complete shithole rivaling Detroit

My waifu is a scarred goth who kills people for personal gain and I'm not that edgy.

>and I don't exactly have money or any income
Apply for social security or autismbux, it can be a start.

>picking her

yeah, a bit disappointing.

correct me if i'm wrong but, if she's a trundere, how do you deal with her?

she would probably be an officer as always, and i would probably be her new partner, the good part is that we both might have similar tastes in picking up mons(e.i brute power ones like ursaring)

though i would love to tease her by having a fun-loving female gardevoir clinging on me. I would love to see her reaction.

>Post a picture of your special one in her wedding dress

damn..I...I don't have any, ;_;

Definitely the outdoors, she's the adventurous type.

Well it would be a definite shame since there's seeing her in the sunlight is so majestic, but I think we'd cope fine. I'm used to staying inside all day anyway, and the night can be just as exciting, or even more so, than daytime.

I'm sure she prefers sleeping on a proper bed.

Pic related.

All the cool ones. Her main would be Aegislash.

Thank you, and she appears quite early on in the series.

Not really, no.

Try to be the best I can be really. That means bettering myself, be it in grades or sports.

Good night, Mikubro!

Good night waifuthread!

>she might become a gym leader.
But what would her expertise be in, as being cute isn't a Pokemon type!

Chaotic Neutral, probably. It comes with living more in-the-moment and showing your passion for the things you love, regardless of what other people think.
Plus, finances in our house would be the definition of 'chaotic'. Wouldn't even have room in the house for all the merch.

>Aegislash
She has good taste, and goodnight, user.

I should be going to sleep myself too, so おやすみ, WW.

>Try painting or drawing?
No good at it.
>Try shooting sports or hunting?
Not my thing.
>Try cooking or baking?
No good at it. Everything explodes.
>Try playing some old videogames?
All I've done for 20 years.

Should clarify I don't have much money for non living expenses.

Well it's not a waifu, it's his favorite character. So yes, pick is appropriate.

>how do you deal with her?
She gets better as the series progresses and outshines the "female lead" like the sun outshines an extinguished candle.

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

i know user, yoriko or miyuki would probably the better choice ;_;

She doesn't, and I don't really imagine her doing so either.

Die of boredom, probably.

Winter Swiss countryside, etc etc,.

It probably wouldn't be very large, so I doubt there would be much room for disaster.

Nothing too big, just something that's comfortable for us as a family.

There's nothing to hide in the first place.

If she's exhausted, she probably wouldn't even try to handle it. She'd retreat to her own space, blowing off anything that gets in her way of that goal in the process.

Describing it that way, she would probably prefer indoors, but she's not against one or the other.

>Your waifu /husbando suddenly "allergic" towards sunlight
She's not the vampire of her series.

She usually sleeps on a mattress, but she's not limited to it if she wants to doze off.

>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song?
She has 4 of them, split up on 2 CDs.

>When did you meet your waifu/husbando in terms of their canon?
After the anime finished but smack dab in the middle of the manga run.

Probably Lawful Neutral.

Coming right up.

I keep pushing forward with a determined drive.

I could see her driving a small, cute car.

Talk about some stuff, maybe play some sort of game, sing or tell stories.

No idea, she'd probably come up with that.

No problems, most likely.

Probably something with plenty of room for our hobbies, and a room for a future child.

I guess my "models", I would be like a child with that, it'd make me happy.

After the game. But I've always imagined that if I were to meet her, it'd probably be after she's been rescued.

No, not really. The series is shit, and I rather it die.

Very tiny steps on becoming better in general. Now if only I wasn't lazy, it would be better. It's kind of pathetic that I even have a walking band but I never use it.

you're waifu ends up in this situation
what is your course of action?

kill monster, rescue waifu

pretty obvious

She does have a character song, I think it's great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg9Q0ub0fzs
I first met her in her first appearance in the AzuDai anime, which was episode 4.

It would be nice, yeah. There is a re-release of Azu coming out in Japan on BluRay, which might start something, but I get the feeling that Azuma is much more focused on Yotsuba right now.

By trying my best every day.

Sure thing!

Face fuck waifu

Not that has ever been shown. It would be fun to teach her how to drive, I think.
Probably a mix of lawful and neutral evil.

DELETE THIS

Thank you, OP.
I will cherish Tsubasa till the day I die.

Yes, she does. She drives motorcycles, but she's not really your average motorcycle rider.
Sing, I guess.
In a nice and private place, preferably away from the city so we can enjoy our time without being disturbed by others.
It would be quite rowdy because she's literally a celebrity.
I don't really see the point of having a mansion, so maybe just a modest-sized house but filled with nice equipment.
A wedding ring, of course.
Thank you, your waifu is very cute too.
Happy birthday to your waifu, I hope you two had a great time together.
I still haven't decided what's my ideal proposal. I've thought about a lot of things but I feel like they're not enough. I've thought of outrageous things like doing it on the top of a mountain.
She'll probably sing to let it all out, talk about her problems with her manager or her friends, or just simply sleep.
She's used to both, but I think she'd rather stay indoors where it's peaceful.
I keep her out of the sunlight, and alert her co-workers of her condition.
I think she prefers a futon bed because she has been sleeping on those since she was a kid, but I think she likes western beds too.
This counts, right?
Catch pokemon, of course.
She'd try to catch all of them, especially the cool looking ones.
She has at least 6 of her own, not including duets.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17269243
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22132252
bilibili.com/video/av2705062/
I love her songs, in fact I can't get enough of her singing voice that I always listen to her VA's songs.
During it because I only watched Symphogear while G was airing.
I try to do things that'll make her happy like doing good deeds, though most of the time I fail like the failure I am.

All the birthday wishes are very much appreciated! Thanks to you and your waifus/husbandos for being so considerate!

Mint's got such a cute character song, I agree, it's relaxing!

Your waifu a cute!

never a sin to love a Finn

As to your question, I want to know more about her! Since the movie, I dunno what's going to happen next!

What would your waifu want? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, no matter how close it got you to her. Besides, we don't know if you'd get closer to her that way. Appreciate the waifu you have right now user, and stay safe.

I try and improve myself every day to make Yukari proud! Since it's summer, I have a little more time to read, so I've started Heinz Guderian's 'Achtung Panzer!' to learn more about him and tanks in general!

Goodnight Mikubro and Miku!

the signs are the least of my worries, it's my extended family I'm dreading

>all of Konata is a miracle of the universe
ftfy

Goodnight Konatabro and Konata!

jebus is cutest by far

Your waifu a cute!

Do you and your waifu/husbando share a music taste? Do they have any favourite genres in canon? Would you disagree if, say, you had to create a playlist for a party together?

Goodnight waifu thread! Sweet dreams to you and your waifu/husbando!

I like your pic. Software?, all I try is pretty shitty when trying to emulate tools. There are always like 2 pen selections and are usually just a bastardized fork of another brush.

>Does your waifu/husbando have a canon character song? Do you like it? Post it if it's on youtube or similar
She has 3 characters songs and 2 duets with Ayano.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SfGb95Oq2k
youtube.com/watch?v=VN8VpiuwCgU
youtube.com/watch?v=cDhiB3oQLW8

Totally, as right nwo she is just a secondary character, i really wish there was more about her.

Neutral Good.

I'm sure she would be the Fighting/Fire type gym leader.

I don't know, I didn't draw it. The artist is Boa.