order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/20/help-almost-30-friends-procreating-baby-joe-lycett?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/20/help-almost-30-friends-procreating-baby-joe-lycett?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tunnocks teacakes desu

should i go and buy 6 for dinner today?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/20/help-almost-30-friends-procreating-baby-joe-lycett?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/20/help-almost-30-friends-procreating-baby-joe-lycett?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

>If you’ve had a baby in the last year, chances are you’ve named it Oliver or Olivia. We know this because those were announced this week as the most popular baby names of 2016,
Fucking ANGRY AS FUCK already at this first line
THIS is the level of intellect hired at the guardian?

I once lived in Middlesbrough for a year as a contractor.
Holy shit the ignorance, the poverty, the drugs the bitches. Its mind boggling.
50% of the households up there are unemployed because when you are a dumb piece of shit bitch without any intelligence whatsoever and no future without real hard work, the best thing to do is go out and get pregnant. Obviously you don't know who the father is because they fuck so many chavs.
After getting pregnant they receive a house from england and enough money to buy booze, cigarettes and some can food for the kid.
This is england. It's fucked up. Oh and when they know who the father is they just say gimmie some muney in cash so you won't have to pay the state.

I hope i will never have to go back to that paki infested shithole england.

Damn right you should

some girls even refused to fuck with condom. Threw them a fiver in the face and told them to go fuck right off.

are they in sainsburys

How many chav sluts dig you knock up, Lorenzo?

naps are so fucking gay

had 3,
best fucks though.....

but seriously, this entirely "article" is abhorrent. what was this man trying to convey? that he's a perfect example of the fact that native british "men" no longer have a state between child and decrepit pensioner?

2nd iteration

Thoughts?

The are were I am, mind you I'm in Scotland so not sure about Englandshire

Much better. Good lad

>strathclyde
>positively uncucked

L M A O
O
L

Our chav sluts are fucking amazing m8

Literally zero morals

Those two sentences do not belong together.

Good today to you, Mr. Porridgewog.

i agree. The people are not cucked in the north. Highly uncucked rightwing. Had some funny talks with some drunks at 11am after the game in the local pub. Good fucking times.

Soooooo true. They don't give a fuck. Its the only thing i actually miss. The girls here in switzerland are horrible. Unfuckable, seastars.

And you too Achmed

That's not a good thing. That is not amazing. We need to beat some fucking sense in to these whores. They're ruining the universe.

The absolute state of pointless. Cuck jones and Yasmine 4th columnist brown

It's part of the white genocide plot lad. And the Guardian crowd are eating it up

They vote L*bour though.

Do not ever call me that again or you will become stopped.

Taking a shit lads.

not cute

they had the highest yes voter base during brexit. LOL

I'd never heard of her before that referendum interview with/ourhannon/. She's fucking disgusting

M8 our females have always been whores to some extent. The problems arise when you think they are chaste princesses. Some are I have no doubt but the majority are spunkbuckets and thankfully so.

Thanks pham

Give me 2 reasons to change it and I will.

This desu. They do vote Labour but they're definitely not cucked. A weird situation. They vote LAB for far different reasons to the typical Momentumfag

There was a time when our wimen had class. Now it's a fuckin free-for-all!

ur oc is shit and ur face is clapped

yea true that.
Our woman have the stick up their arse and are boring dumb cunts.
They really think they deserve the richest, best looking prince charming in the world
>which i am
but still can't handle it.

Of course they have been. But now we allow them to behave that way practically unchecked and it's ruining the entire universe. I'm not saying they should all behave completely ladylike and know how to speak and behave at all times, but it would certainly be preferable. Any rebelions such as we have today ought to be brutally put down and extinguished.

My Mum ran off with another man when I was 6 and abandoned her responsiblities. She should have gotten her head kicked in for that so that she knows not to do it again.

>prince charming
>slave to lust
choose one

where she at now?

top kek

Getting her head kicked in would have made her go back with your dad?

You have to consider maybe your dad did something to make her fuck off

Marvellous

homes are expensi...

Owen Jones is on Pointless

that's right you clatty wee cunt

yer da reeks ae lambrini and yer maw has a vallie problem

Rotherham

>current year
>no paki rape dungeon

M8

And yasmin. Blame yentob.
The Poseidon Adventure is on Film Four you muppet!

Married and living the boomer lifestyle in some palace in the countryside. I haven't seen her for many years.

Kek.

Do you know what her excuse was when I asked her why she left? My Dad bought wine that only he liked to a family gathering of some kind. She didn't like that beverage and "he knew it." She found someone else who was better off, more well-to-do and higher up in the social hierarchy and she ran. Bitch you fucking committed yourself with an oath and you nigged out. Look at the situation today. Millions of them are doing it now. We should have beaten some fucking sense into them.

LMAO YASMIN TEAMED WITH QUENTIN LETTS

We gave one hundred people one hundred questions to name words that rhyme with Duck. Owen?

That does seem kind of shit user. However women are shallow cunts generally and to think otherwise is a big mistake.

Quentin looks pissed off

They're victims of (((outside manipulation)) and (((conditioning))) and we ought to take pity on them, but yes. They are often feeble minded creatures who sometimes need to take a pasting to keep them from turning in to what we see today.

maybe it's not the nicest of areas the saving in mortgage payments would maybe make it worthwhile or have i gone full jew

Racist Yasmin got fucked off

The fuck are you people talking about?

THE CURRENT YEAR

HAVING A MORTGAGE

Muck
Snuck
Pluck
Starstruck
Woodchuck
(((Schmuck)))
Amuck
And of course
Cuck

One of them better be pointless

fpbp

Please play the cuck song

>Having a (((mortgage)))
Lad...

Just save and buy in cash. Or better still, don't buy property in the UK. Don't feed the beast. Buy land abroad if you can, £4,000 for about 15 acres in Hungary, near the capital, permission to build

Oh, just realised Owen Jones is actually on the fucking show. God he is just pathetic as fuck.

Reminder

We're watching pointless on BBC 1. Owen Jones is on

and the corruption/bureaucracy that comes along with it

price of food went up again

Pay your licence fee!

Choose a different country then. Land in Poland isn't too expensive. Plenty of nice areas in Spain you can buy land too. There's bureaucracy in every country, if you're only spending a few grand you'll be fine. Build a log cabin yourself and you'll just have to pay taxes.

How bad is it for me to sometimes not take my anti depressants and leave it a couple days? 50mg sertraline

POMMEL HORSE
FISHEYE LENS
CROCODILE TEARS
TOUCAN CROSSING
CATWALK

Stop taking them altogether desu lad. Either use alcohol like the rest of us or start lifting and fucking

i ironically have land in poland my dear boy

Throw that shit in the fucking bin now!

Why?

Never. Fuck (((television))).

inb4 Owen Jones donates the winnings to AIDs charities

This. Careful with the drink though.

Queen Margeret
Milan
Minsk

Vilnius

Why, so he'd get to keep it?

Podgorica

Should have said Riga desu

kek

POLAND DOESN'T HAVE THE EURO OWEN YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, won't be pointless. I'm going with Podgorica and Vilnius

>WYO
>Bradford
>Leeds
>Other assorted paki filled shitholes
>Only cucked.

lmao what a fucking cuck. He spends his entire life cucking for the EU but knows fuck all

alright, going to go and buy a box of tunnocks tea cakes

Very good point.

RIGA

Bet that gets about 14