How can drumpfkins defend this?

How can drumpfkins defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtu.be/Cdiz0k0Rudw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liberals are this retarded

nothing to defend

Even though this is bait this will be an actual argument they'll try making

tiny little crowd in cville with the flags = OH MY GOD THEY EVERYWHERE!!!!1

They can't.
Fuck Schlumpf and fuck white people.

Trump had harsher words for protesting football players than Nazis and a ISIS-tier, car-using murderer.

Already is

>one plant with a swastika

Killing commies is a community service

Because Trump is not anti white to the degree of making lies about his own base.

This whole nigger related football controversy is great for the Alt Right.

Nazi supporters are traitors.

I mean, it's accurate so I don't see whats so controversial here.
Might as well drop the "marks".

Are you literally this retarded?

>for you
They didn't die for anybody but the Jews and marxists to turn the world into what it is today. Anybody who supports that is the real traitor.

Holy shit it's true, leftists can't meme.

Oh wait I get it. When trump called James Fields a "Murderer" you think this isn't such a bad thing? Is being called a son of a bitch worse than be called a murderer, in your eyes?

>hold violent rally
Proof?

Top image: People defending their ideals

Bottom image: People who try to use sport for propaganda purposes.

It would seem one group wants to support their families and country while one wants a form of government historically unsustainable and works to undermine freedom and the republic

It's accurate. All pro-whites have ever wanted is peace and freedom. Niggers like to kill and maim for fun, hence the 'BLM' support.

truth my nigger

That one guy with the wrinkled nazi flag (which he most likely fucking brought it down the road) was spotted a week later at the Boston rally marching with the "liberals".

Pic related. I remember see a tweet from Richard Spencer and several others picking the guy out from this pic. I think he is wearing the exact same outfit minus the nazi flag. It would be nice if anyone could post that tweet.

Forgot your pic.

Sorry here is the pic

literal communist and should be treated as a traitor

Nope. Nazis are probably the most patriotic people in the country today.

They died without knowing the truth.

i don't think the flag-bearer is being paid 75 million dollars to do it :\

Easily.

lol who cares

Especially if you consider the fact most of the men who fought on the beaches of France have publicly stated if they could of saw into the future they would of turned away.

when did Trump ever call them "Very Fine People"?

but nazis hate democracy and freedom of speech, some of the core values of the united states

Why are these niggers kneeling, they are not on the field, they are not kneeling as a team, and their objection is based on lies and deception.

At least the "very fine people" are standing and objectively show what they believe in.

Niggers kneeling on Sundays in entire stadiums with hundreds of thousands of people and not participating in the anthem is unamerican by definition, but go ahead and do so it is of course your right, you're just stupid because it's literally for nothing.

the best MurdochMurdoch video
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

NFL players are protesting their clientele.

"We hate whites dudes who buy our merchandise."

>Jesus Angel
Just a typical spic.
Spics: "White people are evil should pay for the sins of their fathers. Vive la raza latino"
White man: "Mass migration from hispanic countries increases crime, lower wages and is very costly on our schools and social programs."
Spics: "That should not matter. The founder Fathers made this country for everyone. No matter of race, color, creed, religion, or national origin. I'm proud of being an American."

White man will never learn he is evil no matter what in their eyes.

>They died so faggots and Jews can ruin this country.

This is what liberals believe

They didn't die so you'd be slaves to Jews

dead goyim gathered in worship for eternity of the eternal burger flag that is just genociding them anyway

Defend?

nice Strawman

>a ISIS
also it was self defense, she died of a heart attack, it wasn't murder. i'm sorry i have to be the one to break this to you.

traitors to whom? you and the jews? hahaha

Cemetery full of white male Christian conscripts. These dead soldiers grew up in whiter, more innocent times. Most of them we ignorant of non-whites.

USA hasn't fought or won a war against an equally industrialized country since WW2 and it has been fighting perpetual conflicts since the military went all volunteer.

This isn't a cemetery full of crusaders from the Middle Ages who lived through the horrors of the Muslim occupation of Iberia.

These are whites dudes plucked from farms before internet, TV, radio and standardized education that were forced to fight other white men because the elite white men told them to.

I kind of love threads like this. Proof Sup Forums has gone full retard and cannot smell its own shit. I am sick of you dumb fucks, i'm out ya Nazi bastards.

give OP ANTiFA herpes

Is this the jewish anti-sjw Anarcho-captialist who makes threads asking why white identity is on the rise and then belittles anyone who doesn't say, "Because they are retard"?

He said "there were SOME very fine people marching there"

Which is true there were SOME

in other news water is wet

Nope. I am the Anarcho-captialist who hates big government and wants a smaller government that does not try to pressure the NFL to fire employees because they do not show him the proper respect.

Trump is bigger government then Obama and I don't give a fuck about the jews so long as I have my guns.

Bob Ross is fine.

So this one guy with a Nazi flag that has been paraded around the media as 1,000 goys with Nazi flags.
How come we never found out who he is and who he works for?

>ywn feel her snatch patch tickle your nutsack

since when did you faggots care about the american flag and patriotism?

hairy antifa girl really is fucking disgusting, good thing my gf waxes every part of her body

Shouldn't you guys call yourselves 'Halfway-anarchist (just kidding, not anarchist at all) shitty businesses should be the governmentists'?

Yeah, but why, though? Because it's been useful for the enemy. The main reason people are drawn to NatSoc is because of how corrupt things have become. I think most appreciate the way this system worked in the past. The big problem has been proven to be the people that have been let into the system, such as Jews. Ultimately, they care greatly about the well-being of the people, which is what our entire system was created to protect. It has failed. Few care about the well-being of white (AKA true) Americans as much as they do, which is why I said that they're probably the most patriotic people around today.

>addresses the crowd with bullhorn

YOU HEARD HIM SAY IT FOLKS TRUMP SUPPORT ALL THE NAZI AS FINE FOLKS AND HE GAS JEWS AND BLACKS

Draw an arrow, I'm not playing Where's Waldo.

Please stop calling him schlumpf. You will destroy his base of support if you persist in making fun of his last name so stop now. It is not fair that you can use this life hack to undo a political opponent you disagree with, please play by the rules

>patriotism
The US is the only first world nation where the Government does not try and rule every major industry and it is why we are the best. Patriotic for our protection against invading powers of big government.

Free markets allow the best of us to be the best. If a large corp falls behind they should be left behind, not propped up as "to big to fail". Its a bullshit concept and survival of the fittest will always bring us through any conflict all the stronger. Subsidizing industry is just another way we prop up failures.

AKA get out of peoples way and let them do what they do best.

because he probably a criminal or homeless man they hire to carry flag for media photos.

just like this criminal was hired to punch people for no reason in front of the cameras.

this

he is gay too. I've schooled him on race demographics. He got all butthurt when I cited test scores for mexicans.

>Trump gets elected and openly supports Nazis
>Nazis celebrate in the streets in public view of everyone
>Trump gets impeached and imprisoned as a traitor
>Nazis faces, names, addresses have all been cataloged
>Nazi supporters put in concentration camps (aka super-max prison)
>"b-b-b-but you can't do this! You're liberals!"

Because Football players are just modern age monkeys/clowns who are supposed to jump when they are told. There are part of the "bread and circus" and get paid top dollar to do it. These people know what they have signed up for so they better do what they are told.

The others use their freedom of speech in the form of a protest. The football players can protest too, but on their own time on their own rally, not when they are paid millions while doing it.

>playing american meme ball on drugs
do americans really think this is a sport? are they retarded?

I ask for someone to find the tweet pointing him out. I'm not playing Where's Waldo either.

So.. You are that one faggot. Good to know.

Well, the whole politically correct agenda meant to silence dissent against the Globalist's plans have pretty much gone to shit.

What about when psychopathic CEOs attempt to fuck over the general populace to out-compete other companies?

Not so sweet in the real world. Where you don't have professors sticking candy canes up your ass and telling you everything would be just wonderful, if not for those evil nazis.

>implying shitskins are people

>liberals continue to throw a tantrum and scare away normies
>sit on the edge of their seats, crossing their fingers for impeachment from the seldom-used "we don't like him" clause
>disappointed over and over again
>2018 midterms roll up
>dems lose another half dozen senate seats
>neocon traitors can't gridlock trumps policies anymore

Implying it will be anything but this outcome.

>

That's what the guns are for. If someone fuck you so hard your life is destroyed you shoot them.

I think this should be a societal norm, actually.

But why not just regulate those psychopathic CEOs so they can't destroy the future of everyone in return for short term profit for themselves?

There are only 2 ways things will end.

>WW3 with complete annihilation of US from nuclear war.
or
>Special Investigator Muller reveals the truth Trump colluded with Russia's war on democracy, which would make him a traitor eligible for execution.

Trump dies in both scenarios.

Who watches the watchmen.

If a CEO is corrupt it hurts one section of the economy and you kill him. If a government is corrupt the whole thing is fucked and requires a full revolution to fix. We are making the issue smaller and more manageable.

Non-whites don't belong in our nations. Period. kikes get the race thing and they've been using it as a weapon against us for decades. Their golems have to go home and the juden have to go back to their father, the devil.

Chug bleach, Moishe.

>Who watches the watchmen.
extreme public oversight on everything possible
any form of corruption from a public official counts as treason and they are promptly executed
Make that shit part of the founding fucking documents of a country, any country.
>City councilman takes money from a construction firm to build a new highway?
Tried and hanged for treason.
>Cop falsely arrests someone after they won't slip him some shakedown money?
Tried and executed for treason.
etc. Public officials should be held by the fucking balls through their entire term. They should be held as public SERVANTS as they were always meant to be.

>>Special Investigator Muller reveals the truth Trump colluded with Russia'
This is so fucking boring to keep hearing. The entire narrative was concocted by the DNC to cover the news that they colluded to fuck over Sanders during the primaries. That's it. You can stop this retarded lie now. Reminder that all top DNC officials (Wasserman/Clinton/that cunt in Colorado) should be tried and hanged for treason.

>give OP ANTiFA herpes

She has a hairy butt hole.

Don't forget the millions of spic subhuman illegals who voted, or Hillary getting so many donations from the Sauds, Qataris, et al. Hillary had more foreign collusion in the Clinton Foundation than Trump's entire business empire, only he wasn't an elected official.

But, liberals, kikes, and normalfags are too stupid to understand this. They'll have to be reeducated, gassed, and propagandized accordingly.

>Top: 3.6 GPA avg
>Bottom: 1.8 GPA avg

Easily.

>why defend something that is right
see the nigger sons of bitches... yeah me too.

>>Trump gets elected and openly supports Nazis
>>Nazis celebrate in the streets in public view of everyone
>>Trump gets impeached and imprisoned as a traitor
>>Nazis faces, names, addresses have all been cataloged
>>Nazi supporters put in concentration camps (aka super-max prison)
>>"b-b-b-but you can't do this! You're liberals!"

Antifa members already doxxed.
Petition to declare Antifa a terrorist organization.
MUH PLAN....

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

>Don't forget the millions of spic subhuman illegals who voted
Honestly this part doesn't even matter to me, not really. The 'legal' ones are being imported to the tune of 800,000 more democrat voters per year. Every year. 800,000 more democrat voters. Texas WILL flip blue within 8-12 years due to 'legal' spic breeding alone, and then it's over. The greatest nation the world has ever seen, destroyed by a single immigration bill signed in 1965.

End your own life Shlomo. Do the first decent thing of your entire existence and don't make me come GET you.

The only time the public cares is when it all falls down.

CE RED certification is Europe is to keep american tech out. They claim its for safety but they have no evidence. They use it to prop up their own companies tech and slow progress down.

Brazil and Venezuela had an awesome economy ruled by the state until the oil crash. Now both nations are in full revolt as the levels of corruption come to light. If it was up to people the nations would have diversified and not just run on the Oil train.

Nation states will always fall. If a corporation falls we suffer for 10 years as another takes its place. If a nation falls the world changes and it can take up to 1000 years for us to come back like after the Romans fell.

Nations have no reason to have that much power centralized. It is a single point of failure for an entire globe.

had a typo

Where, foreskin-breath?

>that frenchman

youtu.be/Cdiz0k0Rudw

Lunch time mother fucker! Just because your big government argument is so full of shit don't be mad. Support the little guys and not control people.

Fire up the ovens!!!

>The only time the public cares is when it all falls down.

The public at large doesn't have to care (but having pro-country learning in schools instead of self-shaming and hatred we have now would certainly help things), the structure of the gvt. just needs to be set up to incentivize and reward members of different parts of it to remove traitors within it. Rewards for whistleblowers uncovering corruption. Public shaming and execution of anyone found guilty of corruption. A literal "Tree of Liberty" where the blood of would-be tyrants is let. The system should be set up from the beginning so that the public has every single public official by the balls and ANY form of corruption of collusion results in execution of the public official involved. I can't find a single problem with this system. Allowing citizens guns to kill those responsible for making things bad after it gets bad enough is not a good enough fix. They shouldn't be allowed to do unethical things to begin with.

You really are a low IQ kike. Everything is about race now. You're not going to lie and dissimulate and jew your way out of this one - we're going to butcher you like swine.