We are told that pedos are disgusting beings who deserve to die

We are told that pedos are disgusting beings who deserve to die.

Yet when you think about it, the world was pedo until only around 100 years ago or less. Yet no one made a big issue of it and it was accepted easily.

What gives? Why the sudden 180? Are we supposed to say all our ancestors were scum because they did stuff at an earlier age?

nice try jew

The Jews were probably involved in making those rules. However notice how it only applies to goys.

Child rapists deserve to be killed
People who lusts after a child body should contain themselves and get treated as mentally ill if they aren't also attracted to mature bodies
Society as a whole should get up and better discipline its children to be conscious of the world and the future, the complete opposite of raising 20yo sluts with the mind of a spoiled baby.

If healty relationships with children can really happen, the modern marxist culture certainly isn't the place for them.

If the fact our ancestors did something is proof that said something is good and justifiable to do, then I say first we enslave the niggers, slaughter the mudslimes and gas the kikes; then we talk about the rest.

Just take a look better a bit earlier than WWI, that's when the degeneracy started and the western culture entered in decline, at the end of WWII we were finished, and now we live in this crazy dystopia where niggers are free and rape and kill our children, while we are only allowed to take the lowest used up scum that is 30 years old

>we

Kys, you pedophile sympathizing kike. You will never normalize it or be able to rationalize it to me. You're a goddamn mentally ill, perverted sicko. We never should've let the fucking fags start getting married. I never believed in a "slippery slope" style argument when I was younger, but the next thing they'll be trying to cram down our throats is that its okay to fuck children. No, fuck that. I look forward to the day that all you pedo fucks are hanging from trees.

KYS pedo OP.

You don't deflower a vagina that hasn't had it's menstrual blood coming out yet, even if Muhammed did it to a 9-year-old (anyone thinking he was the perfect man in the 21st century needs to euthanize himself).

Saged.

As a man, it is perfectly fine to lust after a girl as long as she started her period. That is natural as it is biologically the safest bet to reproduce with most excellent fertility.

These

Pedophiles are disgusting and I get sick to the stomach even accepting that they can exist, not to mention that we have to share a website with a bunch of them.

Sup Forums and /h/ are filled with these sick headed people

pedos die. No exceptions. Just because people did something in the past doesnt mean its right to do it. It's a reason it's not done in the open anymore, because it's fucking sick. Pedos are less than animals.

up till about 100 years ago there was a serious lack of fathers due to general lack of men due to war and hard dangerous work. This created an excess of orphans ( single mothers could rarely look after a kid on their own so they gave them to the kikes ).
Orphans were an awesome business. They'd work for gruel ( shittest form of food possible without them dieing ) , they could be beaten and killed without consequence, made to do the shittest of shit work. Then you could after work, the kikes could blow massive loads in their asses and the kids just had to put up with it. The was the way of things for 100s of years.

but it all started to fuck up about 100 years ago. The gradual increasing standard of living in the west, plus the decrease in war ( europe up to 1900 as a whole had been in constant civil war for 1000 years ), meant more fathers, and parents into general were more able to look after kids. This meant less orphans.
Also a drain on orphanages had always been rich men visiting the work houses and taking the prettiest kids as waifus. This had not been a problem in the past, but by 1900, it one factor contributing to a critical shortage of orphans.

Solution : raise AoC. no more men visiting workhouses to take the orphans as waifus. But also the kikes were making huge amounts of cash with their pedo brothels, and didn't want outsiders to compete in this market, so they formed a cartel that lobbied the gov to make pedo illegal for the public - pedo was allowed only for those inside the kike cartel of orphanage \ workhouse owners.

The world wasn't "pedo" and most societies had strict rules to prevent it's mental freaks from fucking their children, whatever else from keeping them from doing it without life long consequence.
No society functioned, from a handful of basketcases that are too biologically stupid to discern whether or not a female is of prime breeding age or not.
Without the blessings of the group for a certain coupling, or an inordinate amount of wealth meeting the occasion of great wealth finding itself in hands of such mental freaks, pedos tended to meet their skulls with clubs the same as society agrees to in some fashion to this day.
Mental Illnesses are met with exclusion and culling, as they very well should be, and all the more now. Your examples to the contrary are caveats and shit, and you are wrong.

Be honest, do you guys think it's bad to think a 16 year old is hot? If she's fertile is it really bad? I can understand a gap of more than 10 years, that's kinda weird but anything else is just idk.

That's crazy, do you have any evidence to back up your claims of rampant european pedophillia in the 1900's?

We also killed "witches" why the 180?
Because we were awfully wrong, same as with engaging in sexual activity with children that can not be consenting!!!

Sex between consenting adults is fine because all parties can judge the situation and the fallout from it with their adult reasonable minds.

This is only the west. Actually in parts of Yurop you can bang 14yo no problem

Honestly though

Why do women have their period at age 11-13 if they're at risk of dying in delivery if they ever get pregnant?

Is it there a natural purpose to being impregnated at 11 and dying while giving birth?

Yes it is bad. If you have attraction to a 16 year old past the age of 18, you should consider either kys or personally registering yourself to a psychiatric facility. It honestly blows my mind how anyone could like some teen like that when they’re so immature mentally. It’s pretty clear that you have some growth problems since you still only focus on looks rather than everything else.

Forgot to add an appropriate pic.

don't forget mary gave birth to jesus when she was 10. Given that pregnancy takes 9 months, chances are 75% god plunged his immortal cock into the virgin mary when she was 9yo.
Also since islam and christianity are rooted in the same abrahamic relgion group, and the koran has the same story of a 9 year getting nailed by god, then its very likely the christian god is a pedo too. The story is the same , nail kids 9-10 so that they conceive on their 1st menstrual cycle.

>tfw u realise 2000 years of euro civilization are based on a pedo god

It seems that people are visibly grossed out by the term "pedophiles", but I am left with the impression that these "kill all pedos" types see the world as:

- either you are attracted to girls under the legal age
- or you are not

Isn't it a little more complex?

Like, the guy who married Courtney Stodden. Stuff is legal here, but is he a pedophile? Is he a creep? How do you judge him?

Mary wasn’t 10 you fucking idiot.

> t. paki hebe sex slave internet defense force

I've been seeing pedos on Twitter and all over the net wanting to be part of the LGBT (LGBTP) and get a parade.... Well, we and my brothers already agreed, if pedos have a pedo pride parade, we gonna go down there with bats. I don't even think we will be the only ones.

>If the fact our ancestors did something is proof that said something is good and justifiable to do, then I say first we enslave the niggers, slaughter the mudslimes and gas the kikes; then we talk about the rest.

But is that labelled "pedophilia"? Being attracted to 16 y/o's? Cannot tell if troll or not.

orly? how old was she then?

16 is legal in Australia.

She was about 14 I read which I guess was normal then.

No one knows for sure and that’s the fucking point cunt.

Why are there so many cases of pedos coming out lately? Are we all pedos at heart or something? Doctors, lawyers, politicians, pizza shop owners, mailmen, teachers, clergymen, accountants... is this just something that is normal for our species? We are animals after all.

Pedophilia only relates to pre-pubescent children.

This is the slippery slope we started with the acceptance of faggots.

>Child rapists deserve to be killed
anything less would be a disservice to our country. These fuckers need to be stopped before we get really violent on them.

youre confusing pedophelia with hebephelia.

My great grand mother was 12 when she got married and 13 when she had her first baby. Great grandfather was 20. The reason this was normal was people needed children and lots of them as early as possible so they could have help around the farm. Especially if they were poor. She ended up with 13 children. And 2 or 3 miscarriages.

Nature's tactics are more like a kamikaze plan than a sun tsu strategy

I'm not sure that you share that view with everyone. Ex. might define it from a law standpoint (ie. the age of consent)

Both are still wrong and disgusting.

All these people trying to justify their sinful list towards people far younger than them have a special place in hell waiting for them.

>t. very assmad mericlap

aahaha. You gonna say the same thing in defence of muzzies? They all say aisha was 9, but none of them know for sure -- and thats the fucking point u kunt

What do people think about Courtney Stodden?

Is that pedophilia?

Mods should do their fucking jobs for once and ban the fuck out of all the shariablue and weak-bait faggots that keep shitting up the board.

Pedophilia is characterized as an attraction to the pre-pubescent. As in balls not yet dropped, tits not yet grown children. If a girl finishes puberty at 14 it's not technically pedophilia, even though you'll be charged if the age of consent in your country dictates so.

If you start breeding with a female as soon as she is capable of mating you will have several strong virile offspring, and the parents will still be healthy and mentally fit enough to raise them properly. If you shift the culture so females start breeding a mere 5 years before her expiration date she has less strong children, and the parents are too exhausted from the tonal shift of their lives and the pressures of the world to raise them properly.

It is a sinister attempt at eugenics, sinister only in that its main goal is a weakening of potential from its very design.

I've known cases thrown out for 14 and even 15 year olds if consensual sex was agreed. It's a lot more common to prosecute for other things like rape. Prostitution etc. Child services will always be involved though and if it's in the family then shit hits the fan.

I completely agree with you. There is literally nothing wrong with having sex with children as long as it is consensual and children can consent, don't fall for kike lies. How do we stop pedophiles? By not making sexy kids.

Yeah... new thing...
" in 1540 Gombert was convicted of sexual contact with a boy in his care and was sentenced to hard labor in the galleys."

Fuck you buddy

Young girls were given as "gifts" to powerful males

Yes

And yet religious men of all faiths got married to kids for children for centuries.

Children can consent to sex, that's what 'playing doctor' is literally all about.

Ok, but then how would we discuss why it's wrong?

If you ban speech then you limit the free trade of ideas and thus allow bad ideas to propogate.

Fuck off jew. There is a simple solution to this.

Sex with a girl you're married to that has already gone through puberty = Glorious.

Sex with a prepubescent kid = Firing squad

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with a girl who has hit puberty, is ready for children, and is committed to a long term relationship.
That's how marriage always used to work, There was no pedoscare because in return for marrying a young woman, he would take care of her and provide for her. Nobody was degenerate enough to have sex with their wife until they already had sexually matured either.

Raping a young girl or boy is degeneracy of the worst kind and anyone who does it deserves death. Jews like to conflate child raping with having sex with a 16 year old girl to try and legitimize their depravity,

I think so. It's predominant, and when people talk about it and say defensively that they disagree with it I doubt their sincerity

I never thought I would meet someone irl who likes to watch young children (7ish) blow adult dicks. But I did, and I don't think he's an anomaly.

Fuck off kike

Are you involved with law?

I'm actually not interested in the legal aspect of it, but more about what exactly spawns the furiosity.

Would people be furious, if 13 y/o was legal and married to a, say, 40 y/o?

I sincerely hope you reported that fucker and he was put in a cell.

>Sex with a girl you're married to that has already gone through puberty = Glorious.
So are you fine with a 15 y/o teen married to a 50 y/o?

Kill (((you)))rself.

if u had the slightest believe in what u say u be in legal hebe countries such as mexico, china, japan. europe, middle east, africa, south america, and u be killing people for being hebe. You'd also be digging up mericans from 100 yeas ago and hanging their remains in symbolic acts of disavowment due to their hebeness.
Face it, yourt roots are hebe for over 2000 years of civilization, then for millions of years in prehistory. you're a spineless goy who just parrots what the kikes tell him is good and bad in his country and culture at that particular time. Soon, after nog spics and muzzies destroy whites cib and the kike decide to rebuild white society, they will need a white population explosion, so they will legalize hebe again, get each white female to have 6 kids by the time she is 18. And you will be the 1st to parrot this return of pure white culture to your daughters.

There's several levels.

1) biological attraction to post-pubescent people of the opposite sex is natural. It is also illegal but it is natural.

2) Attraction to pre-pubescent individuals. This is unnatural, and sick, and also illegal.

Attraction to post-pubescent teens is natural, but illegal because socially the teens are highly vulnerable.

Previously in a society where there is some family structure, etc., then it was possible to make distinciton between a decent 20 year old guy who wants to marry a hot 16 year old, vs., a 20 year old creep who just wants to use her.

The thing is now there is no family/community structure so the law has come in to make an artificial cut off.

sounds like a plan desu

As a society we should progress rather than regress. Just because some child fuckers got away with it in the past doesn’t mean they should today.

I did not. I think about it daily. Haven't talked to him in 2 years.

Better res and self checking my trips of truth

because we know more about children and their psychology now.
We also know more about the risks of pregnancies for young girls

>Children can consent to sex, that's what 'playing doctor' is literally all about.

but the other person has also no clue about it. It's just childish experimentating without the goals, mindset and sexdrive an adult has
WTF
I did that too as a child but it would have traumatized me if an adult person would have been involved and would have used me for sex.
When an adult person is involved it's autmatically abuse and exploition.
Fuck you could let a child dunno grind on your lap for getting off and tell the child you're just playing Bumpety bump, rider ffs
If the child grows up it will know what REALLY happened

Children are not for sex that's why they're children. Their brain and their body is not developed for it and everyting a child does before sexual maturity is just experiments. similar kittens who play hunting with each other for training to catch mice when they grow up

Jesus dude, that guy probably snatched up some poor children by now wtf

stop posting and kill yourself. i'm serious!

The world was not pedo you chink.

People married younger, but you wouldn't have men fucking prepubescent girls. Grown men would marry 13 and 14 year olds who had already menstruated. That's not pedophilia.

IT might be gross or weird by modern standards but it's not pedophilia

>this kills the antipedo

when children play doctor and nurse it's rather for getting in touch with and developping their own gender idenities. Experiencing that boys are different from girls, trying to copy what they know what adults do.
Children also play family, father, mother, children with each other. Does not mean they are ready to manage a family.
Fuck how can you be so stupid?

What about lolis ? pretty disgusting desu

That's the thing. I believe people masturbate to others doing it but are capable of restraint in their own actions. And in all this time I hope he's changed. I told him it's disgusting he watches kids 3 years older than his own daughter have sex with men. What a gross secret, if anything I'd like to tell the mom

>Sex with a prepubescent kid = Firing squad
>There is absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with a girl who has hit puberty

You should know by now that many "pubescent" girls are no older than 11,12, sometimes even 9 or 10.

I know 13yo girls who look way older and more sexually mature than some of them 19yo counterparts.

>We are told that pedos are disgusting beings who deserve to die.
>Yet when you think about it, the world was pedo until only around 100 years ago or less. Yet no one made a big issue of it and it was accepted easily.
>What gives? Why the sudden 180? Are we supposed to say all our ancestors were scum because they did stuff at an earlier age?
The redpill no one here will take is that jew funded feminists were the ones who bump up the aoc laws

CP is the ultimate redpill.

also people reached pubercy later, with 16 or so, for their nutrition was not as god as today.

>When an adult person is involved it's autmatically abuse and exploition.
What a moronic argument. How is something that is mutually desired and does not cause harm abuse? There are studies showing sexual relations don't automatically cause harm by themselves. Try looking up Rind et al.

I shot my first load at 9, is it normal ? I always wondered

>age of consent
Not age of marriage
whewww

That already happens. The 2 yrs of 16 to 18 are just propaganda making you think its wrong. Even in the state 16 is legal im some state

because children don't have the maturity to decide this and are under protection and responsibility of an adult. They are also easily to manipulate by an adult. So if a child ever wants to engage in sexual activites with you, you just say no.

Normal children without a story of sexual abuse don't want that anyway.

>im going to be a willful retard
The post

Kek, bretty gud user

Neither do adult women. Yet here we are

>They are also easily to manipulate by an adult. So if a child ever wants to engage in sexual activites with you, you just say no.
How are these things related? Someone who manipulates a child doesn't wait until they want to engage in sexual activity with them. You aren't using reason and you know it. Your conclusion doesn't follow from your argument.

>Is it there a natural purpose to being impregnated at 11 and dying while giving birth?

Childbirth was always a high mortality business. But 11 year olds have less "degradation" of genetic code than older people. In Rome, women were forced to keep popping out babies because infant mortality was so high. By their 20s, roman women probably had around 5-7 kids to a family with a chance that 1-4 might survive.

We live in a historically unique time where most infants survive and where complicated births can be mitigated with a Caesarean operation.

Pffft, a 30 year gap ain't shit if you're 50, horny, and have the stamina.

He's not your buddy, guy

Dark Blue: 16
Blue: 15
Light Blue: 14
Ultra Light Blue: 13
Pink: Pedophilia is Legal if you marry her

The black pill of pedophilia: It's an exaggeration of inherited visual scanning systems that look for neoteny in mates. Out of the primates we have the lowest dimorphism between how a child's skull is shaped and how an adult's skull is shaped. Pedophilia is an aberration, and certainly a danger to kids (I trust in the evil in man far more than his goodness), but is not an ex nihilo evil from beyond the spaces.

That's what I mean. If she is sexually mature and ready to have babies, it doesn't matter if she's 14 or she's 20.
Though I think there may be some problems with how early girls are going through puberty, they probably wouldn't be mentally ready to raise a child at 11 even if she was physically ready to.

user are you a rapist pedophile? Do you actually condone fucking kids dispite the fact their minds are still developing and they don't know what they're doing and may be utterly repulsed or damaged by what you've done to them later?

Youth is YANG while YIN is stagnant.

Like attracts like. No degeneracy here.

She actually wasn't that young. It was a political campaign to guarantee to the Arab low Iqs that she was a virgin. It's honestly sad that gullible Arabs still believe it to this day.

>What is common-sense?

Green?