Hiei woke up to find weed in his bed. He threw it out. After dat he went to

Hiei woke up to find weed in his bed. He threw it out. After dat he went to
Listen to deth rok becuz he is cool and awesome. Jon decided it was tyme to beet up some ppl. So he deiced to beet up Amy becuz she has blue hair and ppl with blue hair were
very annoying. “omg shut upp” said Jon as he smoked a cigar in his mouth. Jon is very cool btw. He then saw Hiei walk down tha street takin candies from babies. “You bastred
how could u do this, u have no soul” said an angry irate Jon. “ahaha said Hiei while beating up the baby’s mom. Hiei’s mom came by and then said to her son “young man you
will not bully this baby and child any more do you understand me” said a very angry mom. I’m sorry mom I won’t do it again said Hiei. good because your grounded from a
month mister said Hiei’s mom. “bitch what the fuck that’s not fucking fair go fuck yourself” said Hiei ready to beat his mom for being such a bitch. Young Mann I will not tolerate
such foul Langeage said his mom” stfu u stupid cunt I Fukien trash u said Hiei as he socked his mom in the face giving her the beating of a lifetime. look here bitch I do what I
want when I want and if u don’t like that then you can go suck it said extremely uber pissed Hiei. Hiei slapped his mom some more and decided to go to the store.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11668590/1/Hiei-s-epic-adventure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hiei walked into the store and saw that emo fagot emo fag. Sigh said emo faggot because he is a fagot emo. Sup looser said Hiei, r u crying becuz that fat bitch Amy is dead. Fuk u
Hiei ur such a dick said emo faggot while cutting himself. hahaha u fagot emo bich boi sed Hiei. emo fag decided 2 hang himslf frum da ceiling because he is a fagot emo boy. Hiei decided to go to the some werd vilags and saw some retard throwing stones at some old man because retard is a faggot gay loser. Haha nerd said retard as he threw rocks at old
man. don’t beet m up cuz I am old man said the old man with a gross sounding voice. ew ur voice sounds gay sed retard as he kept throwing stones at the old man. Hiei decided
to kick johnnyboy in the face and called him a bitch idiot fag loser. Hiei went deeper into the town and saw an ugly transvestite offering candy to little boyz. Hey lil boys want my
candy said the gross ugly he-she. no your fucking gross and ugly said one of the little boys. I am not said the ugly looking tranny-boy. the tranny then grabbed the boys and beet
the shit out of them. IM NOT FUCKIN UGLY OK said the the tranny with rage. Hiei had enough of the ugly tranny beating up the kids so he grabbed the tranny by the hair and

beat his ugly face rapidly. go back to tranny land you fucking faggot said Hiei. the ugly tranny boy ran away as stones were being thrown at him. After Hiei beat the ugly sissy
tranny boy he went to went to a whore house to do some hookers and blow. he saw a rally hot stripper and then he went up 2 da stripper and smaked he azz. The stripper was
rally pizzed off and decided to bat up Hiei for touching her. In the berting he find out that tha striper had std and aids. Hiei was really pissed of abot this. He decid t beet up the
stripe becuz she gav him studs and aids. Hiei then kicked her in the stomac becuz she is fat and ugly. Hiei saw another hooker and gained a 35 foot erection. da hooker saw this
and grabs hs dick by the base and stokes it hard. she keep at it for 4 hour. Hiei then ejaculates all over the stripper and the hòökér dies from too much white, sticky, monjuice.
Hiei den tok da bode and preformed gross lewd depraved sex acts with it. Some gut saw this and chased after Hiei. Hiei ran out from the house and hid in the dumpster. The next
morning he awoke in the dumpster to find a dirty hambuggr and then he ate it. Hiei then barf out the hamburger and found a used jizz covered tampon then he threw it at

some dude who was crying. This guys name was raging faggot. Raging faggot was the biggest queer in town, he cried a lot because he was weak and really fucking gay. He was a
huge loser. None of the girls wanted to look at himm. A gorl approaches him and sed yr ugly u fuckin fagot yo die sed the girl.. L-l-l-leave me a-l-l-lone your hurting me said
flaming faggot. Hiei saw flaming fagot and beat his fagot ass up. Flaming fagogot cried harder and harder because he was a little bitch pussy faggot. stfu faggot ur ugly and stupid
said the girl. Bawwwwwwww sed flaming fagot. Hiei then kicked flaming faggot in the balls. Get fucked queermo said Hiei as he smoked a cigar. Flaming faggot cried so hard he vomited and died. Thanks for kilng dat ugly fag homo said the girl. No problem, it’s what I do. What’s your name by the way. Vageena peenus replied the girl, yours? Hiei replied
Hiei. We should hang out sometime replied vageena. We should replied Hiei. See you around said vageena. So they went their separate ways. Hiei then went to the park to

smoke weed. He saw a bunch of people talking about social justice. The group were a bunch of fat ugly dykes with multicolored hair eating multiple bags of chips. One of them
said ppl should accept mi 4 my body. If those gross cis scum can’t accept you then shame them, said the leader. The group saw a straight white male. The group leader said lets
shame this cis scum asshole. The straight white male was minding his own business when he saw the fat ugly lesbian dykes approach him. They called him a cis het asshole and
a racist fuck. Hiei approached the group and punch the dyke cunt in the face. The group leader was about to shame him when Hiei punch her in the dyke face. Fucking fat lesbo
dyke bitch said Hiei wearing cool shades. The leader got up when the straight white male threw a rock at her. The leader then died. Hiei then took a shit and pissed on her. The
group exploded. Thanks guy how can I repay you? Said straight white male. Get me more weed replied Hiei. Straight white male gave him weed. Thanks said Hiei. No problem said straight white male.

The straight white male left. Hiei then went through the park and then to the crackhouse. He went into the crackhouse and saw people snorting crack
up hõōkërś asses. Hiei went deeper and deeper in the crack house and saw the most grossest thing in the crackhouse. It was an extremely obese man. His name was fat fuck.
Fat fuck was the grossest person on earth. His face had 164 penises sewn together. Everytime he talked, fat fuck threw up semen covered tampons and old,smelly, wrinkly spooge covered condoms. hell boy *vomits* how can I help *vomits* you? Said fat fuck. Yeah I want a hôōkèr that has the most crack in her ass and pussy said Hiei. Then
you’ve came to the right place my boy we have the selection of womyn explained fat fuck with grossness. Well I want that womyn on the right said Hiei pointing at the høókër
with the wart on her face. You want dirty *vomit* yukina said fat fuck barfing out semen and tampons. Yes I want Yukina said Hiei. Yukina this gentle *vomit* man would like to

*vomit* see you *vomit* said Hiei. Yes said Yukina with the hot voice. I want to snort cocaine out your pussy and ass said Hiei with horniness. Hiei and Yukina went into a very
dark room to preform lewd depraved disgusting sex acts. So said Yukina with sexy voice you reddy 4 this. I’m ready to fuck your brains out said Hiei. So Hiei put his filthy wart
covered penis inside the hòôkërś vagina. Yes! Said Yukina moreeeeee. Hiei then pulled out and then sniffed the coke on his penis. Oh fuck yes said Hiei as he snorted the coke on
his penis. As they were fucking their brains out Yukina said wanna know why they call me Yukina? I’ll show you why said Yukina as she squirted her filthy dirty cocaine covered pussy juice into Hiei’s face. Mmmmmmm soooooooo good said Hiei as he drank the filthy dirty pussy juice. Want more? Said Yukina. Yes said Hiei as he rubbed his penis all over
Yukina’s face. Here we goooo said Yukina as she squirted her filthy pussy juice all over Hiei’s face. Now it’s my turn said Hiei as he stroked his long Italian sausage and squirted
his brown semen all over Yukina’s face. Yukina then licked the semen from her face and Hiei then licked the cocaine from her ass. Yukina then squirted a huge amount of ass

and pussy juice all over Hiei’s face. Hiei’s penis then grew over 200 ft tall with gigantic warts with pus and cum comin out of them. Yukina was pleased with this and decided to
suck his really huge penis and went inside the shaft of his gigantic dick. Hiei masterbated very furiously and vigorously. Yukina went deeper inside Hiei’s penis. She drank all the
semen inside his penis. Soooo good said Yukina with a mouth full of Hiei’s semen. Hiei then said I CANT TAK IT ANYMOAR IM GOING 2 BLOW MAY BROWN STICK LOAD, GET
READYYYYYYYY!. Hiei then ejaculated both his semen and Yukina out of his penis. Yukina was drenched in Hiei’s hot stick manjuice. That was soooo hot said Yukina with hotness. Hiei then said I enjoyed every minute of ittt. Hiei then left the dark room to find fat fuck stealing out of Hiei’s bag. Tha fuck you doing y gross fat fuck exclaimed Hiei with rage. I
was looking 4 *vomit* money said fat fuck with the grossness. Hiei then got really pissed and said FUCK YOU PUSSY JEW BUTTHOLE PENIS GAY FAGGOT! Shouted Hiei with the
final fury. Hiei then ripped his face off penis by penis. Hiei then took a shit into fat fucks mouth. Hiei also stepped on fat fucks crotch. fat fuck died on the spot. Hiei then left the
crackhouse into the city. He walked around town. Hiei decided to go to the supermarket to buy supplies. He brought food covered in bruce jenners sheman juice because Bruce

Jenner is a disgusting abomination . He went up to the cashier. Can I help you? Said the cashier. Yea I would like to buy this said Hiei. You can’t buy that without the managers
approvals said the cashier with biology. Who is the manager? Said Hiei. Right there said the cashier pointing at a guy. He was the sickest human being ever to roam the planet.
His name was suichi. He had a very tiny wee wee and his eyes were bloodshot. He jerked his German sausage to little kids because he is sick and disgusting. He had a very
creepy smile on his face and a very pointy noice. He also liked to jerk off in public in front of kids due to his evil cancerous ways. Hello boys said suichi stroking his tiny Italian
meat stick how can I help you? I want to buy this food item but you need my approval said Hiei. Well my brother Kurama wants to sell you a banned food item but he wants you
to approve of it said suichi taking off his pants. Wait your his brother? said Hiei. Kurama was more depraved than his older brother. He liked to fuck his mother and little brother
everyday because he is really desperate and horny. He liked to sniff his mothers panties and his brothers underwear every night. He liked to jack off while watching his mother

and brother change in the same room. He also like to shove small animals up his crusty asshole while stroking his greasy meaty sclongstick. Yeah I am him said Kurama with the
glee. Im also his father said Kurama. What the fuck dude said Hiei with questions. I had sex with my mother when I was 8 said Kurama with hot glee while jacking his big boy
manmonmeet. My mom is sooooo hot I want to suck n fuck my mommys pussy until I die and shit my pants said Kurama while stroking his meat stick. Hiei was growing
impatient for his banned food so Hiei grabbed cancerous sick fucks penis and ripped it offf. OH SHIT THAT REALLY FUCKING HURTS Said suichi with hell sounding voice. Hiei then proceeded to beat him with his own penis while kicking him in the throat. Cancerous sick fuck died on the spot oh my g-g-g-g-g-g-g-G-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-D MY PENIS
IS GOING TO BLOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Said Kurama blowing up in a mess of blood and seamen. That takes care of that said Hiei with coolness. Hiei then
took the banned food item and exited the supermarket. Hiei then went home and ate the food item. Hiei felt really sleepy after eating the forbidden food item. The next day Hiei
then woke up from bed to find his things missing. He then found a note taped to the wall, it raead hahaha we have taken all of yuor stuffs mate -? Damn my stuffs has been
stolen said Hiei with final rage. I know how to get my stuff back, I must go through Mary Janes dirty smelly rotting vagina said Hiei with bravery. And so Hiei then put his clothes

on and left to find his stolen things. Hiei kept walking for hours when he found a deep dark cave near the mountains. Hiei tried to walk in the cave when a bunch of chinamen
block his path. Herro we are the chinamen said chinaman leader with dark evil. Step aside chinaman you are in my way said Hiei with heroics. We will nut wet u pass said the
chinaman with meaness. Hiei then grabbed the chinamen by the balls and ripped them then beheaded the rest of the chinamen. Hiei then walked through the dark cave system
to find a huge penis shaped figure blocking the way. HALT! said the figure in a booming voice I AM THE BIG DICK said the big dick cumming out shit and semen. YOU SHALL NOT PASS. Hiei was running away from a gigantic dick when he found a sword laying on the ground. Hiei then sliced the penis monster in half. Blood, shit and semen stained the cave
walls. Hiei walked for a few hours through the cave when he found ugly womannn, it was mary jane. Mary Jane had warts all over her face and vagina. Her pussyjuice was a hellish red. She was very obese and gross looking. Hiei saw Mary Jane giving birth to a bunch of penis babies while eating a bunch of fecal matter. Mary Jane did not notice Hiei
going inside her rotting vagina. Her vagina was a portal to hell.

Hiei then confronted a giant rat thing. It was the legendary evil Jew rat yusuke. Jew rat was the most greediest
person in hell because he has great evil in his heart. He has a long pointy noise and crooked teeth. He had a long pointy beard and dark yellow eyes. He stole rads stuff because
he is greedy. Oh goyim I habb takin your thing and intending them to sell them in Jew land part 1 said Jew rat yusuke with greed. JEW RAT YUSUKEYOUR EVIL GREEDY JEW
WAYS ENDS NOW! Said Hiei with the finaler fury. The evil jew rat began his assault with his fury claws. Hiei doged the attack by diverting the rats attention to a piece of Jew
gold. Hiei then kicked evil Jew rat in the face. Oh goim your are tryin to kill me sonny boy said the Jew rat yusuke with an evil nasally sounding voice. I will use my Jew powers to
kill you Hiei. JEW GOLD Screamed Jew rat yusuke firing a golden beam out of his mouth. Hiei dodged the beam before it could reach him. FILTHY FUCKING PUSSY JEW RAT
PREPARE TO DIEEE AAAAAAAAAAAA Yelled Hiei summoning nazi beam out of giant long jimmy meat snake. Jew rat yusuke was disengaged into a pile of ash. See you in hell evil Jew rat.

Hiei then escaped Mary Janes 100 year old rotting vagina. Mary Jane gave super birth to 3000 green penises. Mary Jane woke up to find Hiei killing her babies. WHAT
ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CHILDREN Screamed Mary Jane with a screaming voice. Mary Jane then grabbed Hiei and screamed into his face. Mary Jane your evil gross ways end
now. Hiei sliced one of her arms off his giant Italian meaty manmonmeet. SKREEEEEEEEE Yelled Mary Jane in pain. Hiei ripped her eyes and ears off. Mary Jane went down with
an extreme thud. Hiei then cut into her heart and Mary Jane then exploded. Fucking cunt bitch screamed Hiei with the pain. Hiei then exited the bigass cave system and went to
one of his favorite places. The strip joint. Hiei entered. The place was filled with gross hòókërś and greasy fat dudes. One hôôókér was sucking about 1754 penises while eating a
pile of dirty feces. Another hooker was squirting her smelly pussy juice on a bunch of penis shaped chairs. A bunch of fat dudes were stroking their gross junk to a bunch of
hookers taking a shit on each other. Hiei walked in the strip joint. Hiei then walked up to the hooker who had like 1754 dicks in mouth. Hiei then said hey baby wanna suck my
big boy pee pe. yes boy I would lov 2 suck you big boi pe pe te he he he said hoker with seriousness because hókrz can be Sirius blacker because they went to law school and got
their degree in the law I know this because my friends sister took 5 years of law school and became a hòokérrr. That shit be cray cray. Anyway Hiei wanted 2 suk da holder up
the crackhouse while farting on a bunch of fucking gross piece of shit trannies with their shitty make up and thier gross ways fuck trannies. If fact Hiei saw a fucking tranny and
told him to go back to tranny land you fucking queer faggot I will really fuck you up you gross degenerates I’m fucking serious I will beat the shit out of you for being such a

disgusting sick fuck. Fuck queers and fuck gays and fuck fat ugly lesbo dykes said Hiei with coolness. The tranny named Joshua alicorn was a disgusting he she that got him self
killed because he was suck a fucking queer faggot that even his parents were ashamed of raising such a disgusting ugly faggot. Fuck leelway alicorn. Anyway Hiei dropped hid
pants to reveal his huge 150000 ft erection towering over the hooker and the strip joint. The hooker saw this and began to attract her hooker friends to his big Mann meet stick. The hackers began to suck off his Alabama meat snake. Hiei then began to jerk his big boy dick. Hókrz swarmed all ova his big ass dick while squirting pussy juice on his penis.
The hookers then took a piss in each other’s mouths because hookers are sick and depraved and will do anything for hot nasty big white boy sex part 1. Ooooooooooo yeeeeah
damn daddy break me off some of that big dick yum yum said the hooker with sexy hotness part 1. Yah baby suck my fat fucking dick said Hiei with sex on the brain and mind.
Hiei then began to ejaculate all over the hookers killing them. Hiei left the strip joint to go home. He then walked into a strange town. It was called tranny land. Tranny land was
a city were transvestites sucked off each other. Children were being fucked up the ass ears nose and mouth by ugly looking tranny men. All transvestites were sick fucking
pedophile bent on raping children for thier own disgusting gain. There was one tranny who fucked the most children. His name was leelah alicorn. The he-she liked to molest and
fuck children. He liked to sniff children’s underwear because he was a sick kiddy raping faggot. The he-she saw Hiei walked in to his town and told him welcome to my home. Hiei
then grabbed him by punching the ugly ass fucking he-she in the fucking mouth. Fucking tranny your a disgusting degenerate.

autists. Why don’t we hang them said the gay with orders. That’s not a bad idea said chinaman part 1. I have a better idea said Hiei. Who the fuck are you said the gay with
questions. I am Hiei said Hiei. So boy you hav a plan to fix autist problem said the Chinaman with authority. We put the autists into a concentration camp then we gases the
autists then we burn the autists next we cutt off thier heads then lastly we feed the dead bodies to the neck beards said Hiei with smartness. That’s not a bad idea said the gay with smartness. But how will we round the autistic kids up? Said the chinaman with questions. Simple we lure them out with this said the gay holding out a bag of stuffed toys.
How the fuck will stuffed dolls attract the autists? Questioned chinaman part 1. Autists love colorful shit so a bunch of stuffed ponies will attract them said the gay. Are you sure
this will work? Questioned Hiei. I’m very positive this will work said the gay. So the next day a group of autists walked out to the park to find a bunch of stuffed ponies out. The
autists made a bunch of loud noises to the toys. The autists were about to grab the dolls when a net trapped them inside. Alright we got those autists said the chinaman part 1.
How do we bring the autists in the camps? Said the gay with questions.

Chinese wizards and the evil nazi wizard warriors. So Hiei fucked the chinese wizards fucking head up the fucking socket. Hiei was so fucking out of it he decided to take a fucking
shit because Hiei was so fucking tired. Fuck said Hiei how many of those fucking wizards did I fucking kill said Hiei with the tiredness. Hiei walked away from the evil hell base and headed into the evil jew town part 1. Evil JEW town was filled with greedy shamans and dirty Jew rats. The shamans would murder the unsuspecting people and the evil Jew rats
would swindle and steal from people because thier evil Jew rats and they have crooked teeth. An evil Jew rat approached Hiei and promised him lots of gold. Hiei then showed the
Jew rat the swastika and the Jew rat melted into a pile of blood and guts. Fucking rat said Hiei with coolness. A tranny Jew rat approached Hiei. Tranny Jew rats are 10x fucking
worse than fucking JEW rats. They like to go in women’s bathrooms and steal from the women in the bathroom while jackin thier dick. Hiei saw this rat and sliced his head off.
Fucking rat yelled Hiei with the mad. Hiei then burned down JEW town thus killing everyone in the town. Hiei then walked out of the town to find a fat autistic virgin faggot. Fat
autistic virgin faggot liked to jack off to fucking childern shows. He was the sickest faggot in the city. People wanted him to fucking kill himself because he is really fucking gay. He
wore a fedora and had a pimply face so that the women were unattracted to him. He watched this gay ass show called my little pony. He was an atheist which meant he liked to

argue with Christians. He lived in his parents basement. Fat autistic virgin faggot saw a little girl on the playground and decided to play with her when her father came out and
punched fat autistic virgin faggot in the fucking face. Fucking faggot said the father with rage. Fat autistic virgin faggot pulled out a gun and told the father to give him the little
girl. Hiei saw this and took the gun out of his hand and smashed his fucking face on the pavement a couple of times and shot him in the fucking penis. Fucking queer said Hiei.
Thank you said the father, that fat autist can fucking burn in hell now. Your welcome buddy said Hiei with heroics. Hiei we need your help to kill off those fucking gems said the
father. Why the hell should I kill off a bunch of gems said Hiei with questions. Because those fucking gems are a fucking disease on this town they talk about this social justice
bullfuckshit. They do nothing but attract fat ugly lesbo dykes in our town. and they also do nothing but cry and whine about useless shit all the time said the father with
seething rage, and thier leader is fucking evil. Who’s thier leader said Hiei. Some fat fucking cunt named rose quartz. She is the leader of the gems and she likes to do some evil shit. Like what said Hiei. She brainwashed this one boy, said the father pulling out cigarette and lighter. Who is this boy questioned Hiei. That boy was once known as Samuel
Grey he was the son of Donald Gray the mayor of this city. Rose Quartz kidnapped the boy and did unspeakable things to the boy said the father. She raped him? Questioned

Hiei. Yes she did said the father she violated the poor by and took his innocence. She then renamed the boy Steven Universe and claimed her as her son and used him to
brainwash the town said the father smoking a cigar. How do we stop these gems? Said Hiei. We remove the ruby from Stevens stomach which will unbrainwash the people and
reveal the location of the mayor. Then we grab rose quartz and put her in jail for good. Good idea said Hiei. Let’s kill tha- said the man before he was vaporized by a beam from
an blonde Afro wearing white woman. The woman wore shades that concealed a third eye. HALT SAID THE WOMAN I AM GARNET, LADY ROSES GUARD YOU SHALL NOT PASS
Said Garnet firing a beam from her hands. Hiei nearly avoided the beam. Hiei stretched his Alabama meat snake to strike garnet which narrowly avoided her. Garnet then
laughed and said useless boy that penis won’t work on- garnet couldn’t finished as Hiei poured lighter fluid on her. Hiei then put his penis inside her vagina and violently fucked
her asshole. Garnet then died on the spot. Serves you right you fucking pig whore said Hiei with disgust. Hiei walked through the city to be confronted by the gems. Fat ugly
lesbo dykes said Hiei.

The gems were enraged by this insult and decided to attack Hiei only to be sliced to bits by his sword. Get fucked said Hiei with snide. Hiei then went up to
the tall dark building to find two people blocking the entrance. WE ARE PEARL AND AMETHYST, WE WILL NOT LET YOU PASS HERE RAD, YOU MISOGYNSTIC SHITLORD Said the
gems in unison. Hiei then pulled out his big dick and raped pearls bootyhole hole so hard she orgasmed with rage. F-f-fuck you Hiei said pearl as she exploded in a mess of blood
and guts. You want some too fat bitch said Hiei with the disgust. Amytits was so mad she decided to charge only to have Hiei punch the gem on her stomach. W-w-w-why said
autist crying in pain. I’m going to crush your skull you fat fucking cunt said Hiei with fury. Hiei then let out a fury of punches onto amytittes. Amytittes entire skeletal system
suddenly shattered, killing her instantly. Hiei then entered the building. Throughout the building he fought gems, autists, fat lesbo dykes. He was almost close to rose quartz

when a green gem and an orange gem blocked his path. I am jasper the biggest man whore alive screamed the Orange gem. And I’m period this sexy hunks girlfriend. Hiei was
disgusted by these gems so he slashed them both with his sword 16 times each. They both fell in assorted body parts. Hiei then entered the lair of the rose quartz, rose was this
fat gim with pink hair. Prepare to die Hiei shouted rose as she fired a pink beam at Hiei. Hiei dodged the pink beam. And was ready to strike rose when she created a barrier.
HAHAH Hiei you cannot beat me with just fist alone said rose with evil. Then I’ll just use my giant dick to pierce your body sigaaaaaaaaaaa yelled Hiei as he stretched his penis
towards rose. Rose then grabbed his penis and pulled Hiei towards her. She then punched Hiei and sent him flying towards the wall. HAHAHA cackled rose “such a low level attack

cannot beat me. Only an idiot like you would try something so foolish roared rose. Steven then came out and pulled out a gun to rose quartz. Hiei the only way to defeat rose is
to- said Steven only to be silenced by rose. QUIET BOY YOUR USELESS TOWARDS ME Yelled rose as she ate Steven. Roses body began to change. She began to grow taller by
about 10 ft. Hiei was out ideas on what to do. Rose then grabbed him and tossed him up. She then punched Hiei only to have Hiei dissappear. WHAT THE- shouted rose as she
found Hiei punching the gem on her stomach rapidly.
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA Said Hiei as he kept punching rose in
the stomach. The punches did nothing to the gem. WHAT WAS THAT DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD HURT ME? laughed rose. GET READY TO DIE yelled rose. She charged Hiei
when she suddenly came to an abrupt stop. rose’s stomach began to gurgle uncontrollably. WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. Her belly began to swell rapidly along with her
breasts. Her entire body then stop growing. IS THAT IT HIEI? IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT? Boomed rose. I’m going to rape you, you FAT FUCKING CUNT GET READY TO DIEE.
Hiei then inserted his giant penis into roses vagina. He then thy rusted violently into rose. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA screamed rose as she was violently assaulted by
rads big penis. Hiei then pulled out. IT HURTS said rose as she began to swell more rapidly only this time her booty began to swell along as well. Her belly and breasts then broke
out the window. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME shouted rose. Simple, you going straight to hell you fat whore you kidnapped the mayor and you ate his son. Now die! Said Hiei
with the fury. OH MY GOOOOOOD- said rose as her body exploded in a mass of blood and guts.

though. Rose is dead though. I shall run this city in honor of my son said the mayor. Hiei where will you go now. I do not know I must go do more hookers and blow. And so our
hero Hiei goes off onto a new journey but- you know what fuck this shit I’m ending this here goodbye faggots

well that was a journey

rip

will hiei be able to fuck more bitches? will rose quartz be revived by the all powerful illuminati. findout next time on hieis epic adventure 2: the quickening

what do I even say

fanfiction.net/s/11668590/1/Hiei-s-epic-adventure

nice try nigger

im the author

10/10 better than Keit-Ai
Someone make this an anime.