Why were Madoka and Sayaka even friends with this bitch?

Why were Madoka and Sayaka even friends with this bitch?

Because Madoka is nice as fuck.
Being nice attracts Homu though. So Madoka got what she deserved.

You can't really know about someone's virtues until you could see them in a situation in which they could have behaved badly.

Food

Because she is best girl.

She's cute and has the willpower to follow through with what she wants. Wasn't conniving nor deceptive. Sayaka is just a giant fucking idiot and rather selfish if you think about it

A convenient device for drama was necessary and a third wheel of a friend did the job.

Madoka is nice.

Sayaka probably started hanging out with Hitomi thanks to Madoka.

And she's not that bad. In wraith arc she's actually quite nice and it shows how guilty she feels over Sayaka's death.

Why do you think that Hitomi is a bad person? She was considerate enough to give Sayaka the chance to be with Kyousuke before she went after him. That is a nicer thing than a lot of people would do in that situation.

She seems like a good person overall. Why wouldn't they all be friends?

For her money, of course.

Possibly because of the Wraith Arc events can she want to make a wish in relation to Sayaka and try to keep the labyrinth world working to Sayaka not return. Since I saw Hitomi looking Sayaka and feeling guilty for what he did, I came to my mind that she was digging a hole that hardly she would come out and Sayaka time spectrum appeared, in my opinion, she passed the point of no return for have a normal life. Knowing that his actions killed her friend will make her have guilt all his life, but I know that there is literally monsters that can disguise itself in people, it is easy to imagine that she turn paranoid and that the only people she can talk about it they are magical girls.

Hitomi looked pretty happy dating Kyosuke, seemingly Sayaka's death didn't affect her THAT much.

I want to grab Madoka's waist and ass and breed her with my cock, her pink pubes rubbing against mine's.

But Madoka isn't even sexual.

You have pink pubes?

I don't go for the "Hitomi is a bitch" theory, but I do wonder why she only wanted Kyousuke after he was uncripplefied.

because her character in the anime is only presented through her interaction with sayaka

Not her fault sayakas a retard

Howrich is she?

But Madoka is Homu's property, user.
It's official.

Hitomi is a good girl. It was all Kyousukes fault.

For the same reason why Sayaka suddenly threw a tantrum just so she could not get with the boy she liked: Drama.

Who needs reasons? We have a plot to move.

Wasn't she rich?

Very rich.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

i can make that happen

This desu senpai

I want to stick a spear in you.

>Madoka: Hope
>Homura: Love
>Mami: Guan Yu figure
>Guan Yu known for faithfulness
>And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Mami confirmed for getting shit wrecked in next movie.

Hitomi did nothing wrong.

Hitummy comes in and wrecks the three of them.

Literally every thread with you too. Get a room.

Even more shit wrecked? Jesus no

Yes, but is love greater than the combined magnitude of hope and faith?

Is Mami a pedo?

>A girl falls in love with a girl
>She becomes a devil and ruins the universe

HITOMI WAS RIGHT

Yes.

She actually generates a modicum of improvement. All hail AI YO.

She was right ONE time.

Goddess in a God dress

A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess because her crush is DEAAAAAAAAAD, she is gifted by an alien with time travel powers. Never minding the strange time loops, she immediately calls her crush, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well. Then they fight Walpurgisnacht.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this time loop at all. She died in the last time loop.

Hijinks ensue as the two drift apart due to a badly-worded wish, with the girl becoming more and more autistic and her crush becoming ever wimpier. While the autist stalks her crush, DRAMA ensues as she breaks the universe and shits all over her crush's sacrifice and discover the EVILS of LESBIANISM.

Give it your best.