Is soy consumption radically altering the Western population?

Particularly Western males?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Who eats soy in any significant quantity? Is this actually a thing

More likely its Atrazine, same thing that's turning the frogs gay, kek is displeased.

I remember watching this guy speedrun OoT back when I was a kid

What the fuck happened to this poor soul

How does one consume soy if you're cooking your own meals?

I literally see it nowhere except in highly processed garbage which only complete plebs and niggers would put in their grocery cart in the first place

Yes.

No.

Now stop making this shitty thread everyday, it has nothing to do with politics.

food industry puts it in absolutely anything. Soybean Oil, Soy protein, Soy lectin. Go to the grocery store and read all the labels, that shit is even in every campbells soup can.

Stop falling for the meat jew. Soy doesnt lower testosterone, it has plant estrogen, not mammal estrogen and even if it had mammal estrogen, you are not injecting it into your bloodstream, you are eating it. Stop being such gullible goyim. When you wanna know when they say something is bad for you is bullshit, they always say it lowers testosterone, because men dont give a fuck if something kills you, but if it gives you bitch tits then they get afraid.

Yes it does, burgertard. It's not up to you to decide what is and is not related to geopolitics, but in this case, you're wrong anyway.

Typical porto being wrong and pretending he knows stuff.

What a beautiful creature, I hope one of the fine gentlemen of this board would seek this animal out and give it the tender love and care it needs.

I wanna look like that but I can't stop enjoying fucking French fries.

It's BPA+Soy. Think about it. you see a ton of weak men going into (((starbucks))) getting these soy-latte faggachino whateverthefucks in little plastic BPA cups. The combination of these two substances is like an estrogen shot. No wonder men are becoming more feminine, it's like they are going for hormone treatment VOLINTARILY. Now here is a funny thought, when the collective governments let these migrants come into the country, why not give them these drinks for free? They too will slowly become feminized themselves. Eventually they will either ackbar themselves for becoming gay or accept it and become weak faggots that couldn't even have enough testosterone to get an erection to rape a woman.

>.02 soycoin has been deposited in your account
isoflavonoids have serious impacts upon the endocrine systems of many species. this is well documented. but no, it's of no concern to humans, just keep eating all that food with soy additives in it. i mean, all those soy additives are absolutely necessary after all. no need to question any potential impact upon the growth and development of children

Is this why Brazil have so many trannies -- they got Portugese dieticians?

I actively avoid all Soy these days, the soymania have yet not taken hold here but I see more and more products littered with random soy shit.
Nobody needs soy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

Theres studies about it, you can easily look into it. The reason you people believe this shit is because beta males are more likely to follow trends and be vegans. I eat both soy and meat and im /fit/. Its all fucking bullshit, the meat industry is the most destructive industry in the world, and meat actually has estrogen in it, not plant estrogen, mammal estrogen. So yeah, keep hating on soy while ignoring meat, goldberg has got you by the balls, literally. If they told you fucking pussy lowered estrogen, you'd be fucking boipussi in no time.

>fat neckbeard laments other men

lowered test*

I don't even know what the fuck soy tastes like and I'm the biggest faggot in the world so suck my ass faggot

t. Big Soy shill

i consume a good amount of soy.

it's the plastic, people. BPA and related.

Nigga I eat tofu pad thai all the time, then I got to the gym later after that.
If you a bitch, you a bitch.

this is the creepiest fucking gif
holy fuck

Looks like something that deserves to be in american horror story

>You disagree with me
>You must be a shill

Gtfo with your reddit bants

Only trannies and all it does is make them even crazier hormone monsters.

It's probably time release via vaccinations at this point lads. Or where two different products sold by two different companies owned by one (((group))) combine and cause it.

they eat monkeys.

The faggy looking males you see are FtM trannies. The hipster trend is to allow them to wear fake beards to hide their weak jaws. They are all over the middle class. IVF Baphomet babies with two fathers also. Satan has been very busy.

>ad hominem, lol look at this goy trying to pick apart (((our))) plans

prove me wrong then, we already know that BPA plastics can affect test levels. and soy does it as well.

soy is cheaper to produce in bigger numbers so you americans put it everywhere. also east asians LOVE soy so they stay short dicklets with no masculine features whatsoever.

Possibly, but I think that comfort of living and lack of exercise have a more long term detrimental effect on a male's psychology and physiology. Drinking a glass of soy milk will not do as much damage as years of sitting around playing video games will.

I don't know if Narcissa even goes outside and converses with real humans any more.

This is the dumber than the cat zoonosis theory.

They do it because they can. That's it. It's not their diet or some shit.

They want to do it. And they know it's possible now because of the internet. Even if you banned tofu or whatever food from the marketplace, it would't stop them.

You're just going to have to accept that it's not the 1950s anymore and it's never coming back.

>meat actually has estrogen in it
yes, in ridiculously low levels.

soy is a zenoestrogen mimicker, meaning it can perform the same function as actual estrogen in the male system.

men should avoid soy the same way you avoid cyanide.

How is it that most traps get it so horribly wrong, but Blaire White gets it right?

>tfw her new Twitter profile almost makes you want to fap to it, but then you remember what dilation is

Totally not gay, right?

soybean oil and soy lecithin are NOT xenoestrogens

Ok Ma, no one gives a shit about soy. Give it a rest. If you're a beta, quit blaming soy.

looks like my oxilate kidney stones saved my masculinity

Camera angles and lighting. Look at Blair's studio interview with Dave Rubin. Clearly a man bod. Also, I think she still has a feminine benis

I eat a lot of soy protein and I'm still almost constantly horny. The only evidence for soy being feminizing is like two isolated case studies (of people who ate unusually high amounts of soy and were probably also unusually sensitive to it), and studies of rats. In vivo studies of men who eat sensible amounts of soy a day (3-5 servings of so) shows no reduction in testosterone.

What causes feminine men is mostly culture and lack of exercise. If I were to be worried about our hormones being affected, I'd be more worried about dairy and plastics.

Because people who think they're girls can never pass, but people who simply want to mimic being a girl can pass a lot better.
Which is also why tranny suicide is so high but people like Bailey Jay haven't offed themselves; all those faggots who think they're supposed to be girls eventually realize they will never 100% be a girl. But the other group of people are fine knowing that they can be close to looking like a girl would.